Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Truly Bazaar!

Daiki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I would like to procure an amount of seeds from the Robinia neomexicana plant. 50 grams should suffice”.

The man stopped his weighing, his eyes slowing raising over an ancient pair of magnification glasses to stare down at this strange boy who spoke so… properly.

“And what would a child need with poisonous seeds? Go play with a toy - I’m busy”.

If Taiki was upset at the man’s refusal of service he gave no indication.

“Naturally the purpose of my transaction is implicit. I intend to poison with the ‘poisonous seeds’, Daiki said matter-of-factly, his voice holding barely any emotion. “Or more specifically, I intend to grow the plant to cultivate its seeds later in my shinobi training to use against the enemies of Suna-na-sato. From my research it takes three years for the plants to be of cultivable age, so I would assume that I will have reached Jounin rank by that time.”

Migoya had taught him to provide enough information to satisfy the curious, but no more as people tended to exaggerate or lie and try to cover it up by providing unnecessary detail. Daiki presumed what he had shared would satisfy the shopkeeper.

His reaction was… unexpected.

The man stopped weighing what appeared to be coco beans, raising to his feet behind the scales and removing his glasses in a movement that spoke to his annoyance.

“Ok. Which idiot is playing a trick. ‘Come get poison by using a stupid kid’ . Is this like a sting operation - I wont be tricked by the police! I pay my taxes! Fine! Take it all! Bloody oppressive state stealing everything from the everyday man!"

The man was a raving lunatic. Daiki watched impassively as the man ranted and raved about oppressive states and taxes and concluded that this man was indeed an idiot. If one simply did not want to pay taxes, one should not be part of the institution. If one hated the oppressive regime, one should rebel. One shouldn't rant and rave about such things - it was unbecoming.

After a heavy minute of ranting, the man simply sighed and started packing away his wares, giving up it seemed. Daiki waited for a momentary lapse where the man was quiet.

“I have the requisite coinage for the transaction. Can we make an exchange?” He asked dispassionately.

The man looked once more at this very strange child before sighing. “Whatever. Bloody oppressive state”.

And so Daiki learned a valuable lesson from the Bazaar. People were truly bazaar.

[Mission ended/Topic Left]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
pngtree-approved-stamp-with-green-color-vector-png-image_7120039.png

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back