Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Truth and Decay [ANBU Class]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was left ignored as he wanted to check a temperature... but once he heard the teacher he did look towards the teacher again. Seeing him down all the drinks he figured it out... A soft and barely noticeable sigh left him and he started to make notes in his notebook. It was the least he could do.
He was writing down what he had done in this class and what he was supposed to be doing next time or had points for himself... Which was one placed as a number one... Learn how to talk. He felt that, that was the issue here today as he hadn't been able to...
He saw the teacher walk away and quickly turn around. He tilted his head and saw that he had less to learn... Or that came over that way. He was a little surprised... but that didn't help to erase the whole nasty feeling he was left. He still blamed himself for today and started to make more notes. Probably be leaving as one of the last as usual in classes.

2200/1500

Arashi Takejo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had failed badly, hadn’t he? The feeling of embarrassment and shame started to arise within Arashi. Well at least he wasn’t poisoned, so there was a silver lining. The teacher drank out of the remaining glasses to confirm that they were indeed plain water, but the points made by the ANBU were all valid points. He had rushed into the situation without giving it the required amount of prerequisite thought and would have had to pay the price if the situation was different. He had let the teacher down, he had led his classmates down and most of all he had had let himself down. He must have looked like a fool, thinking that he could tackle being poisoned head on. He was just an academy student, not a master shinobi. He could have inspected more thoroughly, thought of ways to find out if the cups were poisoned or not or done pretty much everything else, but his hubris had denied him the chance of doing good in his first ANBU class.

As the ANBU left the class, Arashi grudgingly headed back to his seat and took out his notebook. He penned down the points he thought were important and would help him in the future. Today was a lesson and he meant to learn from it. He noticed Izumi was writing down something as well. Maybe he was of the same thought to take notes from this. He and Akihito had done well and had been acknowledged by the teacher as well. Arashi closed his notes and packed his bag. He slung it on his shoulders and got up to leave, but decided against it. He didn’t feel like leaving first in such a heavy atmosphere without talking at least once with the other students. He headed over to Izumi’s seat and saw that he was making notes on today’s class. He took a seat beside him,

Hey, pleasure to unofficially meet you” He said with a small wave. “You did very good today, probably the best among us. I should have stopped and deliberated when I saw you holding up the message regarding the cups. Sorry, that I kind of ignored it.” He finished in an apologetic tone.

TWC - 2797/1500

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihito stood speechless as Takeshi left. He... had been acknowledged? After calming down from his outburst he fully expected to end up impaled in something sharp, but not only did the teacher not punish him, he even signalled to him and Izumi that they had done well. Or at least better. He had not done perfectly, and they really needed to learn teamwork Working with Miyako will probably be hard... but at least he had a bit of work done. He just knew he couldn't slack off or Reaper-sensei would probably make him suffer for it.
Izumi though, seemed a bit down. He took what the teacher said quite hard and it seemed the acknowledgement had done little to make him happier. The poor kid was probably fearing that if he had been able to communicate better he would have been made them work together. Akihito did not believe so, they were all a bit too headstrong at the start of the class, but guilt works in odd ways.
Seeing Arashi moving towards Izumi and introducing himself, Akihito decided to do the same while trying to think of a way to cheer him up.

"Yo, nice to meet you. Congrats on having the sense not to poison yourself." Akihito grinned a bit at Arashi and winked to try and make him understand that he was poking a bit of fun at him. "You did pretty well! We should all prepare for the next class though, I don't think sensei will be nearly as forgiving next time."

WC=2179/1500

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako didn’t even think about using her eyes to determine whether the water was actually poisoned, but she had no idea that her sharingan was capable of doing this. She sighs and places her hand on her forehead, unable to explain why she didn’t utilize her dojutsu.

“I thought that we would need to act as a team when the poison actually took effect. I don’t know much, if anything about poison, so I figured that my classmates could help me if I were actually poisoned.” She sighs, this wasn’t her best choice and it certainly wasn’t the right choice. She couldn’t answer the second question, this making her feel like she’s been defeated and makes her, as an Uchiha, look like a complete idiot.

[1675/1500]

Tomomi Chijimatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyako watches as Takeshi stands, though her gaze soon drops to the floor as be began to speak and offer them all glares. It were true, she has a ton to learn about what she can do in the future, in many aspects. She will dwell on her mistakes, for if she makes them again, they could be fatal. Knowing that she let down a member of the ANBU affects her slightly, though also realizes that this branch is most likely not for her.

She did not do well, she didn’t make a good choice for the situation. Miyako will most likely not return for another ANBU Mission, she’s made nothing but mistakes in this class, other than answering a simple question that was taught in her regular classes. Their instructor paces out after scolding them and Miyako can’t help but to frown and glance at her classmates before also making her haste leave, to most likely never return.

[1834/1500]

[Class Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back