Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tsumetai Hinote - Academy Student

Tsumetai Hinote

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Tsumetai Hinote
General Description:
Height: 4'6"
Weight: 70 lbs
Body Type: Average
Skin Color: Beige
Hair Color: Chocolate
Eye Color: Hazel
Personality: Quiet and reserved, Hinote is a shy child who spends more time with his head buried in a book than socializing. His bookish ways and strong work ethic lends towards his reputation as a nerd. While he's not lazy, per say, he would prefer to spend his time reading than doing anything else and works hardest when trying to achieve that goal.
Garb: Hinote's everyday appearance matches his quiet, bookish personality. He can generally be found wearing plain white tennis shoes; denim blue jeans, and either a t-shirt or button-up shirt. If it's particularly cold out, he might wear a plain brown leather jacket.
Likes/Dislikes: As far as Hinote is concerned, anything that gets between him and his reading is obnoxious and should be avoided at all costs. Other than that, he's pretty laid back.

Food-wise, he has a certain affinity for baked goods - especially pastries - and hates anything that's too spicy. An ideal afternoon would be spent reading, munching on a scone and sipping black coffee. What kind of 10-year-old likes black coffee? Hinote, that's who! The only type of food he likes more than pastries is breakfast food. Eggs, bacon, hash browns and pancakes. If you're doing anything else for breakfast, you're just plain wrong.

People-wise, Hinote isn't quite sure. He never had any real friends in school. He does know for certain that he doesn't like bullies. He got picked on plenty for being a nerd, and anyone who he see's as a bully is sure to snare his ire. Other than that, Hinote tries his best to get along with everybody. Although, he does have a distaste for anyone who's too loud or ostentatious. You know the type. All flash and no substance. Huh, come to think of it, Hinote might just not like people in general.

The only thing that detracts from his quiet, bookish ways is his taste in music. Hinote absolutely loves rock and roll. He can often be seen wearing his StrideGuy on his belt, listening to his all Rush mixed tape while reading a high-fantasy paperback novel under a tree. He keeps the volume down low, of course, so as not to disturb anyone around him.
History:
Hinote is the third of four children, and the only son. He was raised by loving, albeit strict and rather overbearing, parents. Being the middle child in such a large family meant that he was often overlooked in the chaos of day-to-day life. That is, unless something needed to be done around the house. Heavens forbid any of his sisters learn how to do... well, anything. Sure, his eldest sister Amaya could cook, his second oldest sister Akiko was decent at sewing, and his baby sister Asami could play pretty much any instrument she put her hands on; but none of them were of any use around the house. Not to mention that all three of them were complete slobs! There were clothes everywhere, something was always in need of a good scrubbing, and more often than not the kitchen looked like a bomb had gone off. Since both of their parents worked full time, they never had the time or the energy to do anything around the house. As such, the day-to-day domestic details were often left to Hinote, as was all of the blame if something was left undone.

What little time he had left after school and his chores he spent reading. Whenever he could, Hinote would find a quiet spot in an unused room or the back yard, or anywhere that he could get away from the noise and the mayhem. Even at school he would inhale his lunch before rushing off to the library for some peace and quiet away from his peers. Hinote consumed books the way most boys his age consumed comic books and movies. He loved getting lost in fantasy novels, delving into literary classics, and solving great mysteries. The only downside to spending so much time in paperbound, fictional worlds was that he never really got the hang of socializing with other people.

For some the journey to becoming a shinobi is profound, a critical choice brought on by dire circumstances or fate. In Hinote's case, it was much more tame. On the last school day for students who were graduating to middle school, all of them were tested for chakra sensitivity. It was rare for anyone to test positive, but Hinote was found to possess the ability to manipulate chakra; specifically, he seemed to have an affinity for fire-type jutsu. He was immediately enrolled at the Shinobi Academy, much to his parents vexation. They always wanted him to go to college and become a "successful businessman", aka a corporate drone.

Now his path was uncertain, and his future unknown. Part of him felt gypped at having his whole life taken away from him. However, Hinote was far more excited than uneasy. It was like he was the main character out of one of his books, and now was his time to start of on his own adventure.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello and Welcome!
Can't wait to get you started as an academy student, but I need you to repost your application with a longer General Description.
General Description: (Self-explanatory but needs to be at least 150 words or more)
History: (History needs to be at least 300 words or more.)
Thank you and Message me if you have any questions.

Tsumetai Hinote

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sorry about that! It's been a while since I RPed last, and I'm afraid I'm a bit rusty. Not to mention that I just got this laptop and I've yet to purchase Microsoft Office, so I'm a lacking a word-counter currently.

I edited the general description post. The word-count should be more than adequate. After reading the rule on technology being 80's-esque, I figured it would be okay to have a Walkman (StrideGuy) Cassette player. If not, let me know and I'll happily change it.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
We appreciate your patience!

Please post a request for a Leaf Student Banner and access to the Leaf Usergroup HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here <3

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
Here are your starting stats, please post them in your profile and yes your Chakra Control is meant to be at zero.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back