Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Turn the Page [Going Missing?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had seen all he could see in Iwagakure...or all he wanted to see, rather. The religious temple, the five statues to the elements, the people, they were all certainly interesting. However, he felt it was time to leave. Koa had wanted him to join her village, but that simply wasn't his place. Despite all the headache and hassle it had caused already, Onamuji felt he simply couldn't force himself and his burdens on the village. The process would be cut short.

In truth, he thought he might find some otherworldly or spiritual guidance to put his demons to rest, but that was also a dead end. There were no spirits, no cleansing, no solace in the temple's silence. Just his own past surfacing in resounding echoes with nothing else to drown them out.

No, there was no silencing his guilt or his desires. The auburn-haired sage had tried running for far too long and gotten nowhere for his trouble. Now, without a home, without a way to turn back, there was only forward calling out to him. His eyes saw only the future, and what he had to do...

"Goodbye, Village Hidden in Stone," he muttered with a sigh, "I appreciate your hospitality, but I must be going..."</B><i></i>

<B>[OOC: Probably didn't need this, since I'm not an Iwa-nin and could've done it without the formal post, but I figured it would kill two birds with one Sto-...rock >.>]
[Run Time: 30 Mins (S-Rank) + 30 Mins (Alert Lv1) = 1 hour]
[Going (Been?) Missing]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You can't go missing from another village, you must force exit.
You can only become a missing by going missing from your own village...sand in this case, or by having them declare you such.

So, this is voided, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back