Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Two Brothers

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gashadokuro had traveled for days towards the location of the secret Myakashi lab hidden within the country of Moon. When he needed sleep he would summon Urufuebi, his son's twelve foot long sea monster gifted to him by the Queen of the Mists, the monster would carry him through his rest so that their pace would never slow. He knew his son was safe but he had an appointment to keep... Fifteen days, over land and water, beneath the storms... He would be there in fifteen days.

—————————————————————————

Thunderheads rolled in the distance over the tumultuous oceans surrounding the entire island as he made his way towards the Myakashi Medical Facility designation 146, an old Myakashi facility from before the Samurai invasion. To the best of his knowledge the facility had been positioned on the side of a large mountain but as he approached the location he was met with an astounding sight. In place of a concealed entrance stood a moderate sized village, smoke coiling from multiple chimneys mingling with the ever present mists. He focused his old eyes, concentrating on the banners hanging from some of the buildings. "Myakashi Clan banners... It appears our family has been busy these past two weeks Uru..."
He stated as he scratched the top of the large creatures head, the beast purred a deep grumble in response before fading into the mists, returning to the spirit world with one final deep rumble, leaving the man alone on the mountain side.
Yong chuckled at the beasts response and sudden departure, "...pleasure chatting with you as always Urufuebi."

Cursed chakra pulsed from his multiple cursed seals, making his form shimmer into almost perfect invisibility. Utilising supernatural shinobi speed enhanced with gravitational 'jinking' Yong dashed from building to building through the small village, scanning the people going about their lives. He crouched on the roof of a larger building overlooking what must be the centre of the town, looking for a particular chakra signature amongst the small crowd. Whilst he searched the crowd something found him instead...

BITTTTCCCCCHHHH!!!! The battlecry bypassed his ears, entering his brain directly through telepathic means. The diminutive wooden marionette 'puppet' slammed harmlessly against his armour before it ricocheted back onto the roof, sliding backwards in a tumbled mess. The puppet dramatically leapt to its feet, shaking itself off with enthusiasm before realigning the tiny, single horned helmet on its small head.

The puppet leapt forward once again, telepathically screaming his battlecry once more... BITTTTCCCCCHHHH!!!

Gashadokuro waved his hand haphazardly through the air, catching the puppet limply in mid-flight, spinning slowly in place as if dangling from a string. "Hi Mikki..."

Hey Yong. Why are you invisible? Why are you on the roof? Why are you wearing that stuff? Why didn't you come home sooner?

Gashadokuro responded quickly to the puppets rapid fire questions, "For stealth. Because it's high. It's my new armour..." The last question caught him of guard, his voice catching momentarily in his throat, "I... I thought you were dead Mikki... I thought you were both dead... I'm sorry..."

A child like laugh intruded his mind, the small puppet lifting his hands above his head in mock exasperation, Thats just stupid Yong! Did you get dumb because I wasn't there to teach you smart stuff? We are both immortal, stupid! Me more than him but he is still a bit immortal, not more than me though I'm proper immortal! Can I get down now? Floating is stupid...

Gashadokuro turned his attention back to the square as the puppet clattered unceremoniously to the tiled roof. A 'click clack' sounded from behind him as the puppet clambered across the roof, up his body and onto his shoulder. The simple action bringing a strange comfort to the old shinobi, loosing himself in the forgotten familiarity of the small puppets weight on his shoulder. His reverie broke as the puppet 'spoke' once more...

What are we looking for?

"Migoya... Is he down there? I can't see his chakra..."

Mikki leaned forward, pointing with a fingerless hand to a robed young man strolling casually through the small crowd. He is right there... I thought you had bird's eyes...

He focused his gaze on the robed man, gasping internally as he realised the young man was indeed his younger brother. The years had been supernaturally kind to the albino shinobi. Gashadokuro spoke under his breath, "He looks so young..."

Yeah... He's got worms... You gonna' attack him now?

"Yep..."

—————————————————————————

The armoured shinobi landed dramatically in the street in front of Migoya. The intruder wore a demon mask, red glowing eyes staring deeply into Migoya's. Rain started to fall onto the scene, the water running down the masked shinobi's armour. He placed his hand on the hilt of his katana, drawing the blade an inch... All very dramatic...

Then Mikki landed between them...

Migoya! Its Yong! He is trying to surprise you with a surprise attack so act surprised ok!

Gashadokuro shook his head slightly, removing his mask to reveal a grin and a wink before replacing his mask once more.

"Suprise..."

It had been forty five years since they had last crossed blades and wits. This should be good.

Migoya has my permission to call a b-mod on his first post

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For an individual to be able to penetrate the Myakashi compound, guarded by skilled shinobi, was no mean feat for anyone. Migoya planned to speak to those on guard duty tonight, both to congratulate them on their observations, but also to see if they could work out better detection methods. The intruder had been detected, but his signature was… far too familiar. The reports given to him by his watchers stated that this man was using Myakashi stealth techniques… could it be?

It was time for a bait tactic. If this was a leaf shinobi, a clan traitor from Konoha, then his target would be Migoya. As such, it was easy to place himself out in the open. The figure naturally pounced, obviously so proud of his abilities to challenge Migoya directly rather than attack him in stealth…

Before Migoya could spring the trap, Mikki appeared between the pair, that stupid bone helmet and towel drapped across his little wooden shoulders.

Migoya! Its Yong! He is trying to surprise you with a surprise attack so act surprised ok! Mikki 'imparted' into Migoya's mind.

Migoya didn’t need to act surprised. Although he knew his brother was alive, it was still another situation entirely to see someone you had thought dead for nearly half a century appear in front of you. The brothers locked gazes, childhood memories coming to the fore as Yong reached for his blade.

It was their personal greeting. This... this was his brother...

Oh, Migoya would probably lose. The boys had fought several times throughout the years as it was the most effective way to learn, but apart from the few times Migoya used, well, dirty tactics he would lose to the superior might of his brother. This did not bother him in the slightest however, as a true challenge - even after all this time - would only help him grow stronger and wiser. Muscles needed weight in order to stretch, and his mind needed tactics and strategy in order to grow. Few could ever match Yong, and as such he was one of the greatest teachers.

Migoya closed his eyes slowly, emotions almost taking over him as he recognised the face of his brother. It had been so long… 45 years. Yong’s face looked young like his - he must ask him about it after, well… The rain added to his imposing figure, dressed in armour with a demonic mask, having given his old armour to his son.

Opening his eyes, Migoya returned the wink, the side of his mouth drawing into his trademarked smirk, this time it was full of joy. The staff in his hand seemed to flare with a ghostly white glow as Migoya spun it expertly in front of him, before drawing it back and raising his left hand in front of him, palm towards Yong. His black robe, hanging heavy in the rain, parted to show his own black armor as his hood theatrically flung back with the wind, leaving his pale features to reflect the light in the darkness.

Mikki, positively ecstatic with what was about to happen, gleefully whooped and ran out of the way. Around them, shadows and the Myakashi clan would start to appear to watch as two brothers, so long parted, now became one.

There was no need for words.

[Calling B’Mod]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let's Fight!!!!
8TZg.gif
Just a couple of reminders, requests and requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions: If you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives: Just make a list one time and copy/paste it into ever action. This is one of the areas a mod most regularly misses (and at times one players also overlook), so help me, help you!
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord (my name has Roku in it!): If I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm caught up with some IRL stuff, give me a bit of patience and I will get back to you asap!
  • ---- Please do not debate my mod in Gen Chat, go to another Mod to 'second opinion' my mod or just generally flame/disrespect me, as I promise you all the work I am doing for your mod isn't to offend/hurt/screw you over. Chat with me about mod questions, if we don't reach a satisfactory result, we can get the Head BMod involved to make sure both parties are taken care of!
  • Based on previous rulings and how things are written, I like to adhere to what you write or the rules as written, so please be careful and clear in your actions/conditionals (though for this fight I am glad to elaborate each step of the way or when something pops up that might get missed as you try and get a feel for this system [a lot of similarities to the past but definitely some changes]).
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorrectly, its wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)
Now if you will both send me all of your battle information (full profile) and actions we can get this party started!

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Stuff and actions sent. Will Rp after round 1 so that it makes sense IC... Thanks again Roku, your time and effort are appreciated.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
remoteImage.php

Migoya
HP: 36000 - 6337 - 253 (4% Cursed DoT) = 29,410
CP: 36000 - 4350 = 31650
AP: 10 - 10 = 0
AP for Next Round: 10
Maintains: Doll Legion, Puppet Clone, Ghoulish Shroud and 5 Hearts
-----
Lz314qI.jpg

Migoya Puppet Clone

step0006.jpg

Gashadokuro
HP: 36000 - 360 + 360(+) = 36000
CP: 36000 - 6265 = 29735
AP: 10 - 9.25 = .75
AP for Next Round: 10.75
Maintains:
Bloodlust Pool: 360
-----
pp9Ex0o.jpg

Urufuebi - Summon of Gashadokuro
HP: 34020
CP: 37170 - 2750 = 34420
AP: 5 -3 = 2
AP for Next Round: 6
Maintains: Curse Seal

0.00 Seconds Migoya performs a hidden action

1.00 Seconds 3 more Migoya appear in battle via Puppet Clone
-"Migoya" 1 Check: 10 + 2 Stealth Modifier (Visibility established in Bmod Request)
-Gashadokuro Check: 20 *He is aware this is a puppet!*
-"Migoya" 2 Check: 1 + 2 Stealth Modifier (Visibility established in Bmod Request)
-Gashadokuro Check: 16 *He is aware this is a puppet!*
-"Migoya" 3 Check: 16 + 2 Stealth Modifier (Visibility established in Bmod Request)
-Gashadokuro Check: 4 *He is confused--could this be Migoya?!*
-Gashadokuro ReRoll Check due to Third Eye: 4+1 *He is still confused--could this be Migoya?!*
-"Migoya" 3 re-Check: 5 + 2 Stealth Modifier (Visibility established in Bmod Request)

1.50 Seconds Migoya enters Puppet Style - Doll Legion

3.50 Seconds Gashadokuro summons Urufuebi

3.50 Seconds Urufuebi starts to activate it's Curse Seal

4.00 Seconds Migoya performs a Hidden Action
-Migoya "Attack": 1 *This action has failed*
-Gashadokuro Resist: 14

4.25 Seconds Gashadokuro targets Migoya with Dynamic Pierce
-Random roll to determine which Migoya is targeted (based on player's wording for this attack): 1 (Actual Migoya is targeted as "first")
-Gashadokuro's Attack 1: 15 + 27 + 1 = 43 *Full Hit*
-Migoya Dodge 1: 14 + 23 = 37
-Gashadokuro's Attack 2: 12 + 27 + 1 = 40 *Partial Hit (25%)*
-Migoya Dodge 2: 18 + 23 = 41
-Gashadokuro's Attack 3: 3 + 27 + 1 = 31 *Miss*
-Migoya Dodge 3: 17 + 23 = 40
-Gashadokuro's Attack 4: 12 + 27 + 1 = 40 *Miss*
-Migoya Dodge 4: 19 + 23 = 42
-Gashadokuro's Attack 5: 10 + 27 + 1 = 38 *Miss*
-Migoya Dodge 5: 19 + 23 = 42
-Gashadokuro's Attack 6: 3 + 27 + 1 = 31 *Miss*
-Migoya Dodge 6: 10 + 23 = 33
-Gashadokuro's Attack 7: 3 + 27 + 1 = 31 *Partial Hit (75%)*
-Migoya Dodge 7: 7 + 23 = 30
-Gashadokuro's Attack 8: 2 + 27 + 1 = 30 *Miss*
-Migoya Dodge 8: 12 + 23 = 35
-Dual Weapon Bonus Roll for Full Hit - Gashadokuro's Attack : 1 + 27 + 1 = 29 *Miss*
-Migoya Dodge : 9 + 23 = 32

4.25 Seconds Gashadokuro uses Quick Switch to equip Weapon 2 and perform a C-C-C-C-Combo with Dynamic Pierce!!!

4.25 Seconds Gashadokuro combo's Million Stabs
-Gashadokuro's Attack 1: 9 + 27 + 2 = 38 *Partial Hit (50%)*
-Migoya Dodge 1: 15 + 23 = 38
-Gashadokuro's Attack 2: 11 + 27 + 2 = 40 *Full Hit*
-Migoya Dodge 2: 15 + 23 = 38
-Gashadokuro's Attack 3: 12 + 27 + 2 = 41 *Full Hit*
-Migoya Dodge 3: 13 + 23 = 36
-Gashadokuro's Attack 4: 2 + 27 + 2 = 31 *Miss*
-Migoya Dodge 4: 16 + 23 = 39
-Gashadokuro's Attack 5: 11 + 27 + 2 = 40 *Full Hit*
-Migoya Dodge 5: 1 + 23 = 24
-Gashadokuro's Attack 6: 7 + 27 + 2 = 36 *Full Hit*
-Migoya Dodge 6: 7 + 23 = 30
-Gashadokuro's Attack 7: 17 + 27 + 2 = 46 *Full Hit; Crit*
-Migoya Dodge 7: 5 + 23 = 28
-Gashadokuro's Attack 8: 5 + 27 + 2 = 34 *Full Hit*
-Migoya Dodge 8: 8 + 23 = 31
-Dual Weapon Bonus Roll for Full Hit - Gashadokuro's Attack 8: 18 + 27 + 2 = 47 *Full Hit; Crit*
-Migoya Dodge 8: 14 + 23 = 37

4.25 Seconds Gashadokuro sheaths Weapon 2 via Quickdraw

6.00 Seconds Gashadokuro Quickdraws Weapon 2

6.00 Seconds Gashadokuro uses Kill Driver
-Roll to determine which Migoya is being attacked: 1 - Real Migoya is targeted!
-Gashadokuro Attack 1: 27 + 2 + 13 = 42 *Full Hit*
-Migoya Dodge 1: 23 + 15 = 38
-Gashadokuro Attack 2: 27 + 2 + 17 = 46 *Full Hit; Crit*
-Migoya Dodge 2: 23 + 14 = 37
-Gashadokuro Attack 3: 27 + 3 + 8 = 38 *Miss*
-Migoya Dodge 3: 23 + 18 = 41
-Gashadokuro Attack 4: 27 + 2 + 8 = 37 *Partial Hit (75%)*
-Migoya Dodge 4: 23 + 13 = 36
-Gashadokuro Attack 5: 27 + 2 + 1 = 30 *Partial Hit (50%)*
-Migoya Dodge 5: 23 + 7 = 30
-Gashadokuro Attack 6: 27 + 3 + 2 = 32 *Miss*
-Migoya Dodge 6: 23 + 14 = 37
-Gashadokuro Attack 7: 27 + 2 + 17 = 46 *Full Hit; Crit*
-Migoya Dodge 7: 23 + 8 = 31
-Gashadokuro Attack 8: 27 + 2 + 20 = 49 *Full Hit*
-Migoya Dodge 8: 23 + 16 = 39
-Gashadokuro Attack 9: 27 + 3 + 17 = 47 *Full Hit; Crit*
-Migoya Dodge 9: 23 + 1 = 24
-Gashadokuro Attack 10: 27 + 2 +12 = 41 *Partial Hit (50%)*
-Migoya Dodge 10: 23 + 18 = 41
-Dual Weapon Bonus Roll for Full Hit - Gashadokuro's Attack: 27 + 2 + 17 = 46 *Full Hit; Crit*
-Migoya Dodge: 23 + 2 = 25

6.00 Seconds "Migoya" attempts a sneak attack: Bang Bullet
-"Migoya" Sneak Attack: 13 + 27 + 2 + 3 - 4 = 41 *Full Hit and Gashadokuro is now Bound*
-Gashadokuro Dodge: 8 + 23 = 31

7.50 Seconds Urufuebi's Curse Seal is now Activated

8.50 Seconds Migoya activates 5 Hearts

9.50 Seconds Migoya consumes Chakra Synthesis Pill

9.50 Seconds Urufuebi casts Regeneration: Mitotic Regeneration on Gashadokuro

Notes: I will be sending you both a PM with some notes (and answer a question for you due to your Insight, Gashadokuro!) on your specific round, why certain things worked and didn't work (without ruining other people's tactics). I will also be making some slight edit tweaks to this mod, because I don't like how it looks and want to make it prettier (I miss the columns function, the old one...).

If you have any questions or issues with the mod, please let me know about them asap. I apologize about the delay, but the holiday season being smack dab in the middle of this didn't do any of us favors, lol!

EDIT 1: Incorrect time stack involving Curse Seal and Urufuebi's actions, this has been corrected.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In a van. And then a meteor hit.

Gashadokuro could not help but laugh for a moment as the diminutive puppet whooped as it ran to clear the room for two of the masters of the Myakashi Clan to enjoy their long overdue reunion. It was his first mistake…
In the short moment his attention was diverted Migoya sprang (figuratively) into action, sending clones of himself onto the battlefield. He closed his eyes, feeling the battlefield around him with his unholy senses. The world changed in his mind’s eye, a spectrum of indescribable colour’s replaced the drab mortal world. It gave him the edge he needed to discern truth from untruth, puppet from flesh and blood.
He visibly flinched and released his grip on his weapon as his power washed over Migoya. Flairs of light shone brightly where his brother had stood, coiled by countless, chakra fuelled tendrils writhing through every part of his body.

Worms indeed… what have you done brother… it is beautiful…<i></i>

His hands moved quickly to an outstretched position, already beginning to fly through esoteric handseals as they reached maximum extension. If Migoya’s memory was still strong and he looked far enough into the distant past, he may recognise some of the motions from his brother’s studies and outright fascination with the subject of demonology. Forty five years ago the handseals, motions and symbols had only been theory and conjecture, a fancy of young excited minds.

Forty five years was a long, long time.

Thunder rolled as the storm redoubled its fury, now assisted by the chakra flowing from his rapidly moving hands. His hands, now glowing slightly, ceased their movements as lightning cracked the sky. As the lightning momentarily bathed the scene in brilliant, incandescent light Gashadokuro was no longer alone. A small, sinuous crustacean creature burst into existence, swimming through the raindrops and air around Gashadokuro like it was the ocean, circling its summoner like schooling fish (if a single fish could school that is). If Migoya looked closely he would see lines of red begin to scatter over the exoskeleton as cursed seal chakra began to course through its small body.
His hand once again moved to the hilt of his weapon, his left foot sliding backwards as he drew the blade.

Now… on with the show…<i></i>

An audible sonic boom cut through the air as old warrior blurred into motion, faster than the speed of sound from a standing start. In truth Gashadokuro had not realised he could move this fast until this very moment, the blessed chakra of the God-Queen mingling with his own cursed chakra was having a synergetic effect. The world seemed to stand still, raindrops caught in the air mid freefall. He would not let his surprise show though… not that any human would notice it at the speed he was moving.

Twenty one cuts… each deep enough that they would be keenly felt by his younger brother… tearing through Migoya’s armour as if it had been made of paper as the blur with a weapon continued its assault.

Unable to maintain such speed for long though, Gashadokuro slid to a halt a few yards behind the now bleeding Migoya, their backs towards each other. He theatrically sheathed his blade with a metallic ‘click’. He would hear audible gasps come from the numerous Myakashi clan members observing the reunion from a ‘safe’ distance. He turned once more to look at his brother, to see that he had not hurt the man too much in his quick display. The grin on the younger man’s face registered only a moment before Gashadokuro felt himself slammed with invisible force. As his world spun for a fraction of a second before he slumped to the ground, unconsciousness claiming him.

Dam... over already…<i></i>

OOC: Actions sent. 625 words.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Migoya watched carefully at the slightest movements made by his brother, the simplest tell could mean doom.

There.

Adopting a more defensive measure, Migoya quickly surrounded himself with several versions of himself, each a puppet named after those who had influenced his life. Hours, days of work had been carefully crafted into them, making them vicious tools in the hands of this master. Each now resembled the albino Nara, and stood ready to protect him.

Watching carefully, his joy still emmersurable yet certainly not overcoming his paranoia, Migoya saw handseals... handseals he was very familiar with. It brought back memories of the two brothers, trying to summon demons from the abyss to follow their whims. Now, it seemed, both of them actually could summon something, even if now it was a little... shrimp? Appearances could be deceptive however, and Migoya took note of the curse seals as they spread amongst the pair. How I loathe those things...

Somewhat secure behind his puppet barrier, Migoya started to relax, falling back onto his bloodline Genjutsu to fade into the shadows... and enable him to work some more of his tricks.

Well, that was what was supposed to happen.

Against probability itself, Yong (or whatever he was calling himself now) slipped past all of the puppet clones... ALL of them...and seeing through his mastered genjutsu arts landed vicious cuts, digging into Migoya's body. He could see from the corners of his eyes members of his clan looking concerned, as well they should. The pain was immense, and gritting his teeth against the uncommon assault, Migoya allowed himself to look into his brothers eyes, time seemingly standing still as Yong wooshed past to land behind him. His brother would see the blood flowing from him, but also his smirk.

It took a slight flick of his pinky finger to launch his trap, an explosive concussion that hit Yong directly in the temple, felling the man.

Oh - the fight wasnt over, but at least Migoya could claim the first knock out of the battle, even if Yong got the one that counted.

So brother... we are playing a proper game. Good. I missed you so.

[MFT: WC 340]
[Actions sent]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND TWO
9677462.gif

remoteImage.php

Migoya
HP: 29410 - 720 (Rank 2 Bleed) - 253 (4% Cursed DoT) = 28,437
CP: 31650 - 8537 = 23113
Maintains: Ghoulish Shroud and 5 Hearts, Shadow Dimension, Ebony Nightmare
-----
Ebony Nightmare
HP: 3250
AP: 3
AP for Next Round: 3
Maintains:
-----
Mikki
HP:
CP:
AP: 3
AP for Next Round: 3
Maintains:
-----
Lz314qI.jpg

Migoya Puppet Clone
Status: Looking like Migoya and trying to fool ya! In a World of Shadows

step0006.jpg

Gashadokuro
HP: 36000 - 2400 + 2750 + 5% Max HP = 36000*-4% Max HP starting next round Form of the Demon*
CP: 29735 - 2400 = 27335*-4% Max CP starting next round Wrath Seal*
AP: 10 - 10 = .75
AP for Next Round: 10.75
Maintains: Wrath Seal, Form of the Demon,
Bloodlust Pool: 720
-----
pp9Ex0o.jpg

HP: 34020
CP: [New Base Max CP] 31800 (- 6 CP Mod for Curse Seal) - 1375 = 27675
AP: 6 - 2.25 = 3.75 (1 carries over)
AP for Next Round: 7
Maintains: Curse Seal, Regeneration

0.00 Seconds "Migoya" Puppet Clone Check
-"Migoya" 1 Check: 13 + 2 Stealth Modifier (Visibility established in Bmod Request)
-Gashadokuro Check: 19 *He is aware this is a puppet!*
-"Migoya" 1 Check: 16
-Urufuebi Check: 16 *Urufuebi is confused by who the real Miogya is still!!!*

0.00 Seconds The Branch transform into.... Gashadokuro!!!!!????
-"Migoya" 1 Check:
-Gashadokuro Check: Gashadokuro knows who the real him is, silly!

-"Migoya" 1 Check: 16
-Urufuebi Check: 9 *Urufuebi is confused by who the real Gashadokuro is!!!*

0.83 Seconds Urufuebi equips their Weapon

1.86 Seconds Gashadokuro attempts to break out of the bind/wake up from "KO"
-Gashadokuro Escape Attempt: 58 *Still Bound but attempt chance increases!*

2.08 Seconds Urufuebi attempts to basic strike Gashadokuro
-----Urufuebi Check to determine which "Gashadokuro" is targeted: 2; "Gashadokuro" is targeted
-Urufuebi Attack: 17 + 24 + 2 = 43
-"Gashadokuro" Dodge: 20 + 23 = 43 *Hit - Puppet Transformation is dispelled, Urufuebi knows who the real Gashadokuro is!*

3.00 Seconds Migoya uses Shadow Dimension Rank 2 to attempt to place himself and Urufuebi in a Dark Place!!!
-Migoya Attack: 3 + 27 + 5.5 = 35.5
-Urufuebi Dodge: 12 + 20 = 32 *Urufuebi is now in the Shadow Dimension with Migoya*

3.72 Seconds Gashadokuro attempts to break out of the bind/wake up from "KO" (25% chance now)
-Gashadokuro Escape Attempt: 38 *Still Bound but attempt chance increases!*

4.72 Seconds Urufuebi attempts to escape from Shadow Dimension
-Migoya Check: 14+ 27 + 5 = 46
-Urufuebi Check: 18 + 16 = 34 *Exit attempt failed*

5.72 Seconds Gashadokuro attempts to break out of the bind/wake up from "KO" (40% chance now)
-Gashadokuro Escape Attempt: 14 *Gashadokuro is no longer bound/"KO'ed"*
5.72 Seconds Gashadokuro activates Standfast via Genetic Implant
5.72 Seconds Gashadokuro sheaths Weapon 2 with Quickdraw

6.50 Seconds Migoya summons Mikki and uses Soul Regalia to equip within the Shadow Dimension

6.51 Seconds Gashadokuro activates Wrath Seal

8.83 Seconds Gashadokuro activates Form of the Demon

9.00 Seconds Migoya creates an Ebony Nightmare within the Shadow Dimension

Notes:
Gashadokuro - Due to Smart Action's working to attempt to free yourself from the bind, you ran out of AP and time to complete your actions

Migoya - Negative Space did not successfully hit last round, so it was not maintained or checked this round; Ebony Nightmare did not have the time to attack

Please let me know if you have questions concerning the mod!

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The cold rain brought him back to consciousness from his 'sleep' of indeterminate length. Blurry eyes scanned the area for his brother but he was nowhere to be seen. Then the realisation (and full consciousness) hit him... Urufuebi was also nowhere to be seen...

Urufuebi? Can you hear me?<i></i>

Gashadokuro quickly regained his feet, his demonic senses and Urufuebi's lack of telepathic response indicated to him that they were both no longer in the general vicinity. Gashadokuro knew better though, his brother would not abandon their reunion so easily and simply leave him in the rain. No, this was something else. He would have to stay on his guard, Migoya would reveal himself in time.

His enhanced senses could hear the murmurs of the watching Myakashi, by their tone he gleaned that this was a familiar tactic of Migoya's, overhearing the phrase 'divide and conquer' and 'off to the void' from more than one mouth... For now all he could do was wait.

Ooc: Actions sent.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Blood continued to fall down Migoya’s shoulder from the vicious cuts that his brother had made. Whilst ‘Yong’ was unconscious, Migoya knew it would not last long and with the presence of the crab he knew what the intelligent person would do. He had to stop the crab from waking Yong up.

Almost imperceptible handseals caused his weapon to take on the visage of Yong, causing the poor crab to strike it instead of the unconscious man. The trick worked, but still the summon needed to be taken care of.

His brother would be unaware of his ‘new’ bloodline, and now was a good a time as any to ‘divide and conquer’. Well, at least divide.

A pale hand reached towards the crab, dark tendrils of pure shadow enveloping the creature as well as Migoya and his retinue. The cold of the void surrounded them, trying desperately to feast on their warmth.

“Apologies Lord Crustacean. I mean no ill will, rather the opportunity to play with my brother as we did once before. Given his abilities, and the simple fact that if he calls you companion you must be very powerful, it behooves be to… limit your impact in this game.”

“But I would be honoured if you would like to speak afterwards.”

He was being nice… even if the creatures soul stuff was being drained from it.

“Ok Mikki - now is the time”.

With a woot, Mikki leapt towards Migoya, his little form shining in the darkness of the void as if, by some magical-themed music ‘I have the power’ playing, he attached himself as a set of armour around Migoya. Bone pauldrons, bone chestplate, bone… protuberance sticking out of the forehead of the newly created helmet. A terry-cloth towel cloak completed the ensemble.

Migoya sighed.

“Really. You think that's going to inspire fear in my brother?”

Nah. But it makes you look like a ninny, so its all good with me!

Rolling his eyes, Migoya quickly flashed through some handseals, calling into the shadows to draw out a large, black dragon. Its fangs glistened from the light from Migoya’s staff, and dark eyes stared expectantly at him as if waiting for the command to rend flesh.

Oh, the battle was far from over, but this time Migoya hoped he would perform a show worthy of his brothers homecoming. At least, when the curtains had been pulled back.

[OOC: Battle stuffs sent. Sorry... it mustnt be fun to RP with a person that isnt there hehe]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ROUND THREE
DefiantSecondhandAsianlion-small.gif

remoteImage.php

Migoya
HP: [HP total adjusted after HP mods impacted] 21383 - 720 (Rank 2 Bleed) - 253 (4% Cursed DoT) - 1878 = 18,532
CP: 23113 - 5277 + 900 = 18,736
Maintains: Ghoulish Shroud and 5 Hearts, Shadow Dimension, Ebony Nightmare
-----
Mikki
HP: 30000
CP: 30000
AP: 3 - .5 = 2.5 (+1 carryover)
AP for Next Round: 4
Maintains:
-----
Malevolent Spectres: WiP

step0006.jpg

Gashadokuro
HP: 36000 - %5 Max HP (4 from FotD and 1 from Bloodpool Lust) + 5% Max HP = 36000*-4% Max HP next round Form of the Demon*
CP: 29735 - 1440 = 25,895*-4% Max CP next round Wrath Seal*
AP: 10.75 = 1 AP carry over
AP for Next Round: 11
Maintains: Wrath Seal, Form of the Demon,
Bloodlust Pool: 1080
-----
pp9Ex0o.jpg

HP: 34020 - 2000 = 32020
CP: [New Base Max CP] 28200 (- 6 CP Mod for Curse Seal) = 24075
AP: 6 - 2.25 = 3.75 (1 carries over)
AP for Next Round: 7
Maintains: Curse Seal, Regeneration

0.00 Seconds Shadow Dimension Shadows attempt to injure Urufuebi
-Urufuebi Check: 24
-Shadow's Check: 44 [Full Hit]

0.00 Seconds Mikki is now in Energy Drink Flavor

1.67 Seconds Mikki consumes himself for the betterment of Migoya's CP!!! [x2.5 Max CP back to Migoya]

3.33 Seconds Ebony Maw uses Basic Strike against Urufeubi
-Ebony Nightmare Attack: 3
-Urufuebi Dodge: 14 [Miss]

4.29 Seconds Urufuebi uses Infinity Rain targetting Migoya/Mikki [Migoki], Ebony Nightmare
-Urufuebi Attack 1: 27 (roll was a 5)
-Migoki Dodge 1: 38 (roll was a 15)[Miss]
-Urufuebi Attack 2: 34 (roll was a 12)
-Migoki Dodge 2: 43 (roll was a 20)[Miss]
-Urufuebi Attack 3: 24 (roll was a 2)
-Migoki Dodge 3: 36 (roll was a 13)[Miss]
-Urufuebi Attack 4: 35 (rolls was a 13)
-Migoki Dodge 4: 28 (roll was a 5)[Full Hit] --- Roll for Laser Guided Effect: 27 (+2 Acc for remiaining attacks) Homing Effect: 17 (Misses will reroll)
-Urufuebi Attack 5: 26 (roll was a 2)
-Migoki Dodge 5: 33 [Misses so will reroll]
---------------Attack: 12 + 24 = 36
---------------Dodge: 9 + 23 = 32 [Full Hit]
-Urufuebi Attack 6: 39 (roll was a 15)
-Migoki Dodge 6: 43 [Misses so will reroll]
---------------Attack: 11 + 24 = 37
---------------Dodge: 15 + 23 = 38 [Partial Hit 25%]

-Urufuebi Attack 1: 40 (roll was a 20)
-Ebony Nightmare Dodge 1: 29 (roll was a 9)[Critical Full Hit]
-Urufuebi Attack 2: 36 (roll was a 14)
-Ebony Nightmare Dodge 2: 36 (roll was a 16)[Partial Hit 50%]
-Urufuebi Attack 3: 36 (roll was a 14)
-Ebony Nightmare Dodge 3: 32 (roll was a 12)[Full Hit]
-Urufuebi Attack 4: 28 (rolls was a 6)
-Ebony Nightmare Dodge 4: 31 (roll was a 11)[Miss]
-Urufuebi Attack 5: 37 (roll was a 15)
-Ebony Nightmare Dodge 5: 36 (roll was a 16)[Partial Hit 75%] ------- DAMAGE EXCEEDS HP of Ebony Nightmare//Ebony Nightmare is discarded
-Urufuebi Attack 6: 40 (rolls was a 18)
-Ebony Nightmare Dodge 6: 38 (roll was a 18)[Full Hit]

4.50 Seconds Migoya creates 3 Malevolant Spectres in the Shadow Dimension
4.50 Seconds Migoya performs a hidden action in the Shadow Dimension

5.71 Seconds Urufuebi attempts to leave the Shadow Dimension
-Urufuebi Nin Check: 22 (rolled a 2)
-Migoya Nin Check: 38 (rolled a 6) [FAILED]

7.14 Seconds Urufuebi attempts to leave the Shadow Dimension
-Urufuebi Nin Check: 32 (rolled a 12)
-Migoya Nin Check: 42 (rolled a 10) [FAILED]

8.57 Seconds Urufuebi attempts to leave the Shadow Dimension
-Urufuebi Nin Check: 28 (rolled a 8)
-Migoya Nin Check: 46 (rolled a 14) [FAILED][/co</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#00BFFF">lor]

10.00 Seconds Urufuebi attempts to leave the Shadow Dimension
-Urufuebi Nin Check: 39 (rolled a 19)
-Migoya Nin Check: 50 (rolled a 18) [FAILED]

10.00 Seconds Gashadokuro flexes because he is lonely in the world
10.00 Seconds Malevolant Spectres ran out of time to complete any of their actions

Notes:
Still making some tweaks to this, so there might be more glaring issues than normal but I wanted to get this up ASAP for you two---I really do apologize immensley for the delays. Thank you both for being understanding during this time, it's be a stressful one to say the least. You guys, however, top knotch fellas!

Yong - I wish I could do more rounds like yours xD. I have not updated your style from last round yet (keep forgetting), so I will factor that in once I do my next edit brush ups!

Migoya - I will pm you when I get a chance, as I am sure you probably have a lot of questions based on this: most of this will be misunderstandings caused by the silliness that is Tsukumogami... which is the biggest pain in the butt I am learning!

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: We are going to RP this out folks... Thank you very much for your precious time and for putting up with our shenanigans Roku, it is very much appreciated.]

Gashadokuro chuckled slightly as his brother failed to return to this position in time and space.

The tattooed shinobi flexed his well-toned muscles. The air sizzled as it came in contact with his ink saturated skin. Cursed Seals interlaced between, on and through his tattooed skin began to blister away visibly for a split second before becoming momentary obscured by a burst steam. The steam covered the muscle bound, 'young' shinobi completely, like a localised smoke-bomb in roughly shinobi shaped vacuum.

When the haze cleared there stood a short, rather skinny old man with a sheepish grin beneath kindly squinting eyes. He wore simple robes, worn with age and the scares of countless repairs. His old eyes recognising some even older faces just now joining the crowed of eager clan members. The old man gently nodded his head in what could quite possibly be misinterpreted as a bow...

The wrinkled face winked theatrically towards a group of awestruck youths sitting on the top of a nearby cart. "For is it not written 'I'm not as green as I'm cabbage-looking...'" Gashadokuro's voice remained unchanged despite the drastic change in outer appearance, though now possessing the growl of one who has been slightly to familiar with hard liquor and tobacco for far too many years. He reached his wrinkly hand towards a broom leaning casually between two of the children, "Rule number two... Never refuse a weapon."<i></i> Returning to the impromptu sparing dojo (more commonly referred to as a market place...) Gashadokuro turned once more to the gathered young folk, "By any chance has anyone here heard of Rule number one?"<i></i>

Before any could answer the old man knew his wait was over, his supernatural sixth sense pulling his focus to an empty space some feet off of the ground. Scant fractions of a second later the acrid scent of ozone filled the air as writhing tendrils impaled the world from some other, darker place. Gravity rippled around the old man, warping time in a bubble around him like a cloak. His world began to fade through shades of blue through to grey as everything around him began to move as if through treacle. Raindrops hung in the air, perceived in slow motion despite their speed never changing.

He saw the lightning bolt streaking through the air with startling speed (Lightning speed?) in the grey/blue world of treacle time… Only seeing too late the second and third coiled black ‘worm’ things materialising out of the air a few feet either side of the path that the bolt travelled.

Shit!<i></i> Gashadokuro screamed silently in his own mind as the raw electricity began to make its way through his body, the lightning moving faster than he could ever hope to evade. The kinetic energy of the direct hit lifted him from the ground. The shock and pain coursing through his body pulled him back to normal time with a start. Hawk like eyes locked their focus on this most recent threat, momentarily forgetting the original point of focus. It was a mistake for the split second of distraction was all his brother’s monster had needed to follow up the barrage from an unavoidable angle. Kinetic infused fire screamed as it tore itself through the dimensions, engulfing his already airborne form.

As his body rag-dolled through the air, Gashadokuro felt the sickeningly familiar wet crack as bones fractured under the extreme kinetic forces brought to bear against the old man from an undefended angle. Gashadokuro tumbled once across the wet cobblestone before sliding to a stop with both feet, legs outstretched and his left hand grazing the ground. Demonic blood ran through his veins (not to mention his left ear, nose, mouth and various ‘new’ holes and abrasions) propelled by an adrenaline inspired human heart. The rain sizzled millimetres above his scorching skin, turning to steam before fading to nothing. Taking a deep breath the old shinobi prepared himself for what was to come next, for despite the brutality of the attack Migoya had himself not returned to the battlefield. If he knew his brother half as well as he thought he did Migoya was not one to let an injured foe recover. But when he eventually showed himself, Gashadokuro would be ready… hopefully…

The old man held his stance, his right hand still clutching the broom like a weapon behind him. The world faded through greys and blues once more as time bent around his like a cloak. The air rippled ever so slightly but his sharp senses noticed the ‘slip’.
Gotchya!<i></i>

As the black garb Myakashi broke back into this plain of existence Migoya’s white staff was already in full motion, directing a mighty blow towards his head. With inhuman speed the old man avoided the blow, flashing past his determined brother, his broom arcing through the air at supersonic speed towards the back his long lost and well-loved brother’s neck. The timber slowing a hairs breadth from impact, gently connecting with the exposed neck with no more force than the raindrops around them.

Migoya turned slowly, as if the simple action was a great effort to achieve. His expression plainly questioning why the strike had been stopped. They both seemed to be under the effects of some sort of chakra and physical bind, slowing their movements to a snail’s pace and even then with supreme effort.

”Don’t look at me brother, I was going to knock you lights out…"<i></i> The old man chuckled, blood running down his chin, dripping down like a low pressure faucet and mingling with the wet road.

”Stop being silly boys, you are getting blood all over the place!”<i></i> A solitary, shawl wrapped old woman, obviously well into her ‘golden’ years moved sternly towards the chakra bound pair. ”It’s good to see you Yong-Chan… and don’t think you are too old for me to teach you two some better manners boys…”<i></i> She pulled her shawl tighter around her frail frame, ”Now, go wrap up warm or you'll catch your death. ”<i></i>

As the undetectable chakra bind was released the two brother’s slumped to their knees, their genuine laughter filled the air as the seriousness of the small, old woman’s scolding took them to memories of their shared youth…
Yong slung his arm over Migoya’s similarly slumped, severely bleeding body. The brothers embraced in exhaustion as their blood flowed together into the muddy puddle they both currently knelt in.
”It is good to see you Spooks.”<i></i>

[OOC2: 1080 words. Topic left with Migoya.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There a few truths in life.

The wise state that the only sure things are death and taxes. Both, albeit sure, could be staved off through ample use of wit, guile, and subterfuge. The fact that jutsu could increase ones ability in those areas was… helpful. But even jutsu took their ‘tax’, and right now Migoya was taxed indeed.

Death however would not find him this day, for he had found his brother at last!

A small glance over towards the stumbling crustacean almost brought a measure of pity to Migoya’s cold hearts, but he was in a battle and such feelings were not helpful. Forgiveness was easily requested after the sword thrust. The shadows tightened around the creature, drawing as it were on its life force. Migoya knew that it would not harm such a beast - especially if such was summoned by his brother - but separating the foe was a needed tactic, especially when setting the chess board up for a checkmate. It struggled against the shadows in vain, as Migoya and his creations slid in silence between realms, coming back to his ‘friendly’ family scuffle.

The storm raged overhead, causing the rope bridge to swing violently being him over the crevice. Crimson eyes scanned over the battlefield, placing his pawns in their place as his brother revealed his true self. Old, wrinkled… but with barely contained power and his eyes… his eyes were as young as ever. They would spot him soon.

He watched, and waited as Yong sighted familiar faces, the slip in concentration was his time to strike, and strike he did. Creatures made of his hearts summoned the elements themselves, the most powerful justu all synchronized in a dance that even Yong could not avoid. No - this was only a measure of the power that Migoya secretly wielded, but enough to let his brother know one simple truth. Migoya was here.

It pained him somewhat to see the form of his brother flail in pain at the lightning, the flame, the kinetic slices - each striking true. Even Mikki, fused to him, seemed perturbed at the image and Migoya knew that if it was someone else who committed such a crime the full wrath of the clan would fall upon them. Even now concerned glances could be seen amongst his kin - had Migoya gone too far?

No - his brother bore what seemed to be powerful enchantments - seals - intermingled with demonic blood to form a true weapon from out of what was once his brother. Even the rain itself did not strike him as it burned away from his mere presence. A wry smile of admiration crossed the albinos face as whitened knuckles grabbed hold of his staff. He knew Yong was strong, but he was failing… as was Migoya whose blood dripped from several nasty cuts. His brother lurched in pain, but Migoya knew his brothers ruses, memories resurfacing as if they had battled only yesterday. After all - most of what Migoya knew had come from this very man.

Silent instructions passed between Migoya and Mikki, their fusion binding the two together.

Are you… are you sure Migo-kun? It would be rather stupid to kill him just when you finally met up after so long - you moron! Mikki intoned into his head. Migoya’s response was a simple nod, as the puppet reluctantly leant him speed and strength. For Migoya would finish Yong off in a way that he had never done before - taijutsu. The one thing Migoya had never excelled at. He wanted to show his brother that he had not wasted time during their separation, but had honed his skills, risen above all challenges, and that he stood worthy to stand at the side of him once again.

From the shadows he lept, his speed beyond that of mortal man. His aim was true, the blessed staff grown from the worlds tree glowing with its unearthly light carved its way towards Yong’s throat - an easy take-down indeed.

I am going to win for once… after all this time, Yong will see that I am not, I didn’t, I… I didnt’ give up.

Yong’s blood glowed from the staffs eerie sheen as it swept forward, as if in slow motion, to strike the man who was feared by Leaf village, and for good reason. Migoya’s hearts lept in joy.

But that stopped, for his brothers neck was no longer there. How.. How did he do that? How is he that fast? His haunches raised as he tried to turn, knowing somehow that his brother had moved behind him, and was going to strike. Again. He would win again. His head started to turn, but something… what?!? Was this Yong?

He couldn’t move.

Damn it…

A perturbed look graced his features as his crimson gaze locked onto Yong’s dark eyes, reflecting that same confusion. The pair seemed to be under the control of another entity… but who?

“Dont look at me brother, I was going to knock your lights out”

Migoya smirked, even through the bind.

“Not bad for an old creep”.

Few could even come close to the powers they wielded, but then he heard a very familiar voice.

”Stop being silly boys, you are getting blood all over the place!”

Grandmother Myakashi… probably the only entity in the world that both of the ‘boys’ would listen to. The ability to move once again returned to the pair, and Mikki detached himself from Migoya, leaving the man to slump into the ground.

A laugh, a true laugh, erupted from the brothers as they embraced, their blood intermingling with the mud and the rain as the two, separated for so long, held each other close. Yong uttered an old nickname, one that only he would remember. Kooks.

Migoya pushed his brother back to gaze at his face, his eyes taking in every crevice, every line of pain, frustration, knowledge, power… all were etched on his brothers face. Memories flooded back, bringing on tears of joy as Migoya wrapped his arms around his brother, imbuing him with healing chakra.

“It is good to see you too, Grim.”

He held his brother close, a slight whisper entering his ear as Mikki wrapped wooden arms around Yong’s head. A slight wave of Migoya's hand brought a certain trembling lobster back into this reality.

“Now… this world will fucking tremble.”

[Topic Left with Yong]
[Thank you from me as well - sorry I took so long!!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back