Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

U avin a giggle m80? [Open]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was early afternoon and class was out! That means that for another few hours, Reishii was set loose from the academy and onto the unsuspecting public. The short, pink haired girl would skip and prance her way from the academy to Adventurine Street and she was on a mission… to acquire candy apples! It was around the time of year that the apples were really ripe and good for picking, meaning that the fruit and candy stalls would be filled with all kinds of delectable apple treats and her stomach couldn’t wait to sample each and every one of them. She made her way through the crowded streets, giggling to herself excitedly and clutching her small money purse, it wasn’t much but it’d get her something to sate her appetite till she headed home.

Once she was in the area that dealt with food, she went into scan mode, dashing back and forth along the road, chuckling under her breath as she checked out what each stall was offering until she found it! Candy apples and lots of them; Her mouth watered as she bounced up and down on the spot. “Candy apples! Three please!” She announced with a big cheesy grin on her face to the vendor, a rather shifty looking man but Reishii wasn’t about all that judging people on their looks. “Sure thing little girl.” He’d reply back, bagging up three of the treats and as he handed them over said. “That’ll be two thousand yen.” And grin still on her lips, she looked him dead in the eyes with a glare that could scare the hell out of even the burliest of men and with a low tone simply said. “You fuckin’ what mate?” If thunder could strike, it would do so right between the pair, the vendor kind of just looked at the girl and with a hard swallow corrected himself. “I mean… two hundred yen, miss.” His voice said nervously as he handed them over and took the money with the girl this time, handed over happily. "Thank ya muchly!" She announced before leaving the stall.

Now I know what you’re thinking, she’s a tiny pink haired girl, how did she intimidate a grown man so easily? Simple, against her will and unbeknownst to her she’d coated herself in a coat of flames. Everyone around the stall or walking past all just stopped dead, watching as this little demon child pranced and giggled back into the crowd as the flames dispersed and she found the nearest wall to sit on, still in view of the stall and putting the willys right up the vendor when he caught her eyes looking his way. Hopefully no one saw that would could scold her, then again there were shinobi all over the place, at all times… being a closet psychopath is hard.

[MFT - 467]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A hawk flies over head; then without warning it swoops down and snatches a candy apple from the vendor’s stand. The vendor was not happy to say the least as he begins to curse the bird, but then it starts to circle back and it drops a small bag from its other talon. Upon impact the tiny sack opened revealing the yen it contained. There was just enough yen to pay for the apple the creature took. The vendor suddenly became speechless and wore a dumbfounded look. He never had an animal pay for his food before. First a demon child then a beast, this is definitely going to be an interesting day. The hawk flew to a roof top right across from Reishii. The bird then digs into its prize happily, but every once in a while it would look around to see if there were any predators after her precious candy apple. She even looked at Reishii from time to time. The critter saw what she done at the stall; she was an interesting child to say the least.

The bird ate quite quickly; it was an old habit she found hard to quit. The creature flies down, drops the core into a trash can and perches on the wall a couple feet away from Reishii. It was from this point of view she would see a marking on the bird’s head. It was a curse seal; a Gaia seal. But since she was still a student, it was likely just an unusual mark to her. The strange mark begins to grow with its lines swirled in a pattern down the back of its neck and wings. The bird was activating its higher ranks just in case this girl wasn’t friendly.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reishii, with a smile on her face simply sat on the wall and nommed away at the sugar coated fruit, getting her face a little sticky in the process but this kind of food begged to be eaten with reckless abandon. She’d gotten half way through the first when her eyes caught a bird of some kind, swooping into the stall and stealing an apple, which she simply laughed at, out loud at seemingly nothing as she watched. She kept her emerald eyes fixed on the bird as it began to eat the treat upon the roof just across the way from her. She managed to get through two of the apples before the avian glutton came and fluttered down next to her.

“Hey! You’re pretty smart birdie!” She said with a chuckle. “And greedy! How did that entire apple fit in your tiny bird belly?!” She asked, reaching over to poke the birds stomach playfully, expecting an answer which she would obviously never receive. She would watch the bird closely as it sat there and then coo as she watched the strange markings grow all over the birds body and she grinned happily. “Hey hey! I can do that too! Watch!” She announced excitedly as she pulled up her clothes to expose her stomach, showing a small marking just above her navel. “See! It makes me feel all tickly when I make it grow though! And it makes me change… like my hands turn to claws n’ stuff. So awesome!” She giggled, making the seal grow outwards in a swirling branch pattern over her stomach just to prove she could do it and it did indeed invoke a reaction as it the thing was tickling her, since she giggled as it grew before pulling her clothes back down. “Does this mean I am part bird!?" She would question loudly to the creature, the bird being the only other thing she’d ever seen with markings similar to hers that could grow.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Meanwhile in one of the many shops that line the Aventurine Street Fumika, the hawk owner, was purchasing a puppet. Not one meant as a shinobi weapon but toy marionette with thin strands of wire for strings. This would make a fine test subject for her next experiment with curse seals. The hawk was her first test subject and this strange little girl with a curse seal of her own is about to find out just what her experiments are about. Fumika walks out of the toy store with her new purchase and sees her pet with a student.

The hawk would back away from Reishii attempt to touch her. When the girl showed off her curse seal the bird responded by further powering her own. The curse seal continues to grow and she is enveloped in a blinding light. As the illumination begins to dim they could see and angelic figure sitting on the walk where the bird once was. The angel wore long pieces of red cloths covering her chest and waist but leaving everything else exposed. Her hair was long and green and her wings were that of a hawk’s. This was the power of the seal; this was Yuki’s new form. “More like I’m part human. My name is Yuki.”

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reishii was once again happily surprised by the antics of the bird as it pushed the seal further until it was consumed by light, the girl continued to stare into the light, unblinking and with a smile on her face as she waited. Meanwhile, her body, unbeknownst to her, continued to expand the swirling, branch pattern of her cursed seal over her body, creeping up her neck and onto her face as well as down her legs and arms, she was too busy to notice it taking over however as the light dissipated and revealed a scantily clad woman. “Ooooh~” The pink haired pyro would coo, impressed with what she saw. “Your boobs are so big!” She said out loud, those being the first things her emerald eyes saw, though shortly after she added. “And you have wings?! That’s so awesome!!” She’d say now hopping to her feet and starting to move around, viewing her from all angles possible.

After moving around the woman for a bit, checking out her body and wings she would plop herself back down onto the wall with a giggle. “I’m Reishii! Nice to meet you! Can you show me how to turn into a bird like that?!” She’d ask with hope in her eyes. The cursed seal marking had long finished growing on her body, covering every part of her in the branching pattern and still she didn’t seem to notice or be affected, more drawn to asking the woman questions. “I can transform into some things, but I can’t change my size that much.” She giggled, now rocking back and forth a little. “But I can turn into other people pretty well and I once turned into a bear! I looks so awesome!” She continued to blather on happily.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuki give Reishii a strange look for why does she believe she could teach her to transform into a bird. She cannot teach an animal to become a human like she does much less teach a human to transform into an animal. Yuki was unsure how to explain it to her; words do not always come easily. Fortunately Fumika was in ear shot and begins walking over to them. “She can’t for the only reason she is able to take her current form is that it was written into her seal. Or at least that’s how I believe it works. My granny would know better than I.” Fumika then places the marionette on the wall between the two. “Would you like to watch me place a seal? As I have given higher level of intelligence to Yuki, I believe I can do the same with this and bring him to life.”

Not all weapons are made from iron and steel. Like the Aburame and the Inuzuka some shinobi use living entities as a tool for destruction. They are weapons that can move independently from its master and think on their own. They are weapon with a soul, but it does not take a bloodline to wield one. It takes trust and commitment for relationship must be made to wield such a weapon. Fumika has done this with Yuki but this time will be different; this time she will truly give a weapon a soul. Fumika slaps a hand on the puppet’s chest and from underneath her palm a light glows. The illumination was caused by the branding of the seal and the puppet wakes gasping its first breath. The light goes out and Fumika remove her hand revealing the seal placed upon the entity.

The puppet appears to be a red fox and was about the size of one too. He’s looking up at Fumika with a triumphant smirk on a tapered snout; most definitely male and masculine. Although not the broadest figure around, his muscles are lean and strong. His contoured torso flares up above narrow hips and gives him a body that has an agile deftness to it. He wears a loose, red-brown jacket and supple deerskin pants, with a red sash across the hip and soft-soled boots below. They do much to complement the vivid color of his fur, which is a vibrant crimson. The fox puppet then bows towards Fumika and takes her hand in his paw, while looking deeply into her eyes. His own are a deep emerald green, contrasting sharply with his bright red coat. They are set below a sturdy brow that gives him playful maturity and a rough regal elegance. He gives Fumika hand a gentle kiss and then expresses his gratitude, “Thank you Milady, you have given me life and thus I pledge my sword to thee.” In his other paw was a rapier small enough for him to carry. It was made out of iron and sharp as a knife; it was clear that this was no cheap doll.

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"...Pretty Sweet!" A voice called out from the crowd, and stepped forward. There stood what looks like a older man, almost six feet in height and wear a long pitch black trench coat with teal and crimson clouds on it, while wearing white and black shorts. His eyes gazed upon the four, resulting in him taking down his cloak head, revealing his more round appearance. He smiled, and looked to Reishii, remembering her and said "Hello Reishii.. haven't seen you in a few weeks!" The energetic girl, about his age if a little younger, was one of the most hyperactive people he has ever met, which ironically was very few. He was generally attracted to the site when he basically saw a fox doll come to damned life, you don't see that every day. He shrugged, he had nothing better to do so he was hoping he could get into this conversation.

[Short posts for short material XD]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The small, pink haired girl would continue to rock her feet back and forth as she watched the bird woman, but when another voice came from the crowd she looked over curiously as the voice seemed to answer all the questions she’d asked and more. She was more than a little disappointed that she couldn’t be taught how to become a bird however she didn’t let it show, still smiling and giggling innately to herself. The offer to watch the girl place a seal on something else, much like she had with Yuki which is what made her able to transform the way she did seemed like something she’d enjoy a lot though did leave her with a question. “I wanna see that! But, what is a seal!? Is that the thing I saw on Yuki, is that what the thing on me is called?!” Truth being told, Reishii didn’t how she’d gotten the mark above her navel or who could have put it there, she just simply knew how to use it and liked how it felt, since it took her already volatile chakra and refined it.

She would give the new woman room to work on the wall, sitting now cross-legged as she faced the puppet that was placed down on the wall. She watched at the hand was placed upon the inanimate object and a light came from beneath and when removed she could see a marking very similar to her own. “Wow! I thought you needed all kinds of needles and stuff to make stuff like that! So cool!” She said excitedly. She couldn’t believe her eyes when the little fox puppet actually came to life though, she’d expected it but it was still quite the magical and impressive moment. She’d remain quiet as he began to speak which again was something unexpected, a bird at least had vocal chords so that wasn’t all to shocking but a puppet that could suddenly walk and talk without strings? Reishii was in awe.

“This is so freaking cool!” She’d exclaim loudly as she reached over, grabbing the fox and lifting him up to face her. “This is too freaking insane! How can you even do this!” She’d shower the fox in her disbelief and after a moment pulled the fox into her body and cuddled it, it felt like a real animal and it was so cuddly. “I wanna be able to do all this cool stuff! You’ll have to teach me, I wanna make friends like this too!” She was specifically thinking of a little stuffed bunny she’d had since she was a small child, but the possibilities were indeed endless. It was then a voice that she vaguely recognized came from the street, a male voice that she’d heard before and only confirmed it when he stepped out. “Oh! Hey there Gasu! It has been a little while huh!? Not since that class…” She took a moment to think, trying to recall the class but for some reason she couldn’t remember the details of it, except that at the end they found out it was all a Genjutsu, maybe that was why? She’d shake her head free of the thoughts and finally release the fox from the hug with a giggle. “You’re too cute little foxy! I wish I had a friend like you too!” She’d grin happily as she looked around at all the people now here; she loved having lots of people to talk to and especially loved seeing cool jutsu so it all made for a delightful and happy combo.

All the while, her cursed seal sat upon her skin, active, as if she didn’t even realise she had willed it into being though perhaps more likely, she had no control over it.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So Reishii wanted to know more about her seals. Very well then, let the lesson begin and perhaps she can even start on her next experiment while she was at it. “Reishii was it? Please take a look here.” Fumika points to the seal placed on the fox puppet. The seals of power that the gypsies use take the appearance of a magic circle in its non-activated form. "This is call a seal of power and its form and shape is very important. The circle is a conduit which focuses and dictates the flow of power, tapping into the energies of the river of light. The river of light is a river that flows deep under the earth in the underworld; it is the source of all life and where all life must return. Within the circle is a series of shapes and runes, which allows the energy that is focused within the circle to be released in the way most conducive to the scriber's desired effect.” This is sort of like a ninjutsu; a ninjutsu focuses one’s own chakra into a desired effect using a series of hand signs, however Fumika is unfamiliar with the shinobi arts and is thus unaware of the similarities. “The effects of a seal of power expand further than that of curse seals. An example would be my older sister’s medical ward; it too takes the form of a seal of power. That specific seal draws power from the river of light and focuses it into a healing aura.”
sakura_kinomoto__s_magic_circle_by_earthstar01-d4qjb64.png
Fumika smile as an idea comes to mind, “Perhaps a demonstration is in order.” Fumika then walks away from the wall and stomps a foot on the ground. Immediately a magic circle appears beneath her feet; the lines glow a dim crimson red. In the center of the circle was two five pointed stars overlapping one another in circle. That circle was in a 12 pointed star which was in another circle. On the left side of the stars was a crescent moon and on the right was the sun. Runes filled the empty space between each point of the outer star. “A seal of power does not need to be placed on a person’s body in order to work.” Fumika then steps out of the circle and instructs her two minions to stand within the seal of power. The puppet stood on the moon while Yuki, who transform back into a bird, stood on the sun. “Activate.” The crimson light begins to brighten until it completely envelopes the two standing on the seal. The light then vanishes along with the seal itself and in its place stood a new figure. The fox and Yuki were no more and instead replace with a humanized version of the puppet with wings. He was male and possessed both fox ears and tail, but other than that he was human looking. The joints of his fingers, knees and elbows were signs that he was definitely a puppet. He wore the same clothes as the fox and even wielded a rapier in his hand. Fumika had fused them together like a chimera. “Interesting, I see that shortly after the merging you activated Yuki’s ability to take human form. Good, good I was wondering if you would be able to do that.”

Like a ninjutsu, a seal of power naturally possesses a certain elemental quality to it. Those that fall under curse seals are non-elemental, but that is not the case for those outside of curses. This seal that was just used is a little more advance for it uses more than just one element. This one has the runes for Lightning and The Void, but is not just the rune that make it evident but the shapes. The sun and moon represents day and night, light and darkness and, positive and negative; two opposite forces drawn to each other. This is an ability of attraction; to bring to beings together into one. It is a seal magnetic in nature.

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu's eyes flashed pitch black for a second, as ash fell out of his palms and his kikai died, melting away. Noticing this, Gasu opened his coat, allowing his face and neck to finally be seen once again. "Now then..." Gasu started, "This seal of power seems to be a strange evolution of the Curse seal..." He walked around the humanoid fox, and looked at how the rapier had expanded. "Hmm... the chakra embedded into the doll seems to enchant it, allowing it to mutate." Gasu was trying to understand it, but nothing was coming together well. He looked to Reishii, and saw how her curse mark was expanding until it became a Level 2 curse seal, but she seemed to not notice that much. He let his eyes return to the puppet, how did it fuse together? Its chakra was similar his own, Gravity, but it was a relationship where both had their own force, magnetism. Gasu put his hand on the doll, and infused a different chakra into it, Ink. A parasitic chakra, or a Symbiosis, that was his question in this. Gasu stepped back, watching the fruits of his intelligence, seeing what would happen. He hoped the chakra would do something, and maybe react to the seal that had vanished...

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was that time again as the man made his way down the food district dancing with a bit of glee upon the roofs. This was the time to restock on sweets and he knew the vendors must dread this time as Kura was not your normal shinobi to say the least.

"I want cotton candy and three thousand lollipops along with seven candy apples and three hundred of whatever that stuff there is." He said as he pointed to what seemed to be some of sour gummy candy.
"That will be...ummm hold on let me do the math for that sir...dear god, I add that to this times.." This was going to take ages as the man fumbled through his calculation with dread as a line had started to build up behind Kura.
"Three hundred yen then thanks store guy." Kura said as he slammed the very obvious nowhere close to what the total would be on the desk and jumped with his goods into the sky towards another direction.

"Damnit I hate that guy." The shop owner said as he laid his head down and began to slightly weep from his encounter.
As the man made his way along the roofs again he saw a set of wings off a bit in the distance seemingly like a set he had seen before at the gate. As he neared a bright crimson light seemed to emit from the same spot causing Kurayo to make haste as he hoped this would be fun in some way.

"Ahhhhh it is a new winged person not the angel lady at all, and girl that I was not able to get to do the dance, how are you?" He would exclaim and he leapt from a roof to their location. The man's crimson red eyes shown like pools of blood as the light reflected off of them giving off an eerie yet enchanting feeling to them.
"Ahhh students they do exist then, then the legends of there being these rare beings is true." He would bust out into a small snickering at his comments. "Ah Hi new person that I do not know that is having pink hair that is awesome" He would greet the pink haired and the winged man that seemed to have fox ears and a tail with eager smiles as his head was cocked to the side in a mischievous grin. Then with a slow turn he would greet the man in the coat that had somehow grown a foot in height or so in a very short amount of time.

"Hi little Gasssy how have you been?" He would say with a wicked tone to his voice and a glare to his blood red eyes as a wind seemed to come from nowhere causing the man's shoulder length pure snow white hair to move around. He had met Gasu before and it was not a pleasant exchange nor one he would forget anytime soon.

[Topic: Entered]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""Sweet, Sugar, Candy Girl""]She would release the fox when the woman started to speak to her, seems she was willing to give her a little demonstration of the seals powers as well as an explanation on how they work. The pink haired girl would watch and listen to the girl closely; very much interested in everything that was being done with a cheesy grin on her lips. The way it was explained to her made all the sense in the world, yet no sense at all, perhaps because she wasn’t a gypsy? Probably. The seal was now upon the fox but it seemed it wasn’t over yet, with ease the gypsy girl brought forth a glowing pattern of the ground to which Reishii coo’d, impressed by the feat and watches as both the fox and the bird entered the patterns. “This is so freaking cool! I can’t wait till I can learn cool stuff like this!” She explained happily. The events continue to unfold and with a moment of bright light the two beings in the centre of the ground seal and vanished, leaving a single being that looked as if the two of them had merged. “Woah! Foxy, you got so big!” She laughed. “Now I can’t pick you up and hug you again.” She chuckled softly and stood up, getting a closer look at the puppet, circling around where the ground seal once was, tilting her head as she checked him out.

As She was inspecting what had happened with the bird and the fox, she noted that Gasu was doing the same, but seemed to touch the puppet and do something to it, though the effects didn’t seem to be immediate. She tilted her head curiously but didn’t think too much of it, he was probably just as curious as her with how amazing this puppet came into being. Shorty following that a new face would arrive, carrying a bunch of candy and he went on to compliment her hair to which she laughed. “Hi there! I know right? Pink hair is really awesome! I just wish I didn’t have to dye it all the time, it makes my head all itchy!” She said and stuck out her tongue. She now turned back to Fumika and with a smile asked. “How long does it take to learn a jutsu like that?! I totally want to try it out myself but I’ve never done that kind of thing before, but I’m good at Ninjutsu so maybe I can learn it fast!” Her voice asked excitedly and she giggled softly.
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Both Gasu and Reishii seem to be in awe at her handy work, which made her smile. The two of them walked around her new creation inspecting it and Gasu seemed to do something. She was not sure what he did, but it didn’t look like it had any effect. Engrossed with entertaining a couple of student she fails to notice the arrival of an Anbu she met at the gates a few days back. “Impressive yes, but this is only a preliminary experiment. Now comes the real test, which I imagine will be quite a show.” Like a spear she pierces her hand into the fox boy’s stomach. She then rips out the fox puppet within and the figure morph back into the lady with wings they met before. Despite the method of separation Yuki seemed to be uninjured. Fumika then walks away from the group and stomps a foot on the ground. Immediately a magic circle appears beneath her feet; the lines glow a dim crimson red just like before. The shapes were identical but the runes were altered. The spell used with Yuki was weak and temporary; this spell she created was meant to be more permanent. Fumika stood on the moon and had the puppet stand on the sun. “Activate.” The crimson light begins to brighten but unlike before it did not hide the events going on within the circle. Fumaika and the puppet are drawn to the center by some unknown force and the puppet seems to be absorbed into Fumika’s chest.

Fumika grabs her chest for a sudden pain struck her heart. Did she miswrite one of the runes? Eventually her entire body felt like senbon being stabbed into her body causing her to scream in agony. “Don’t come near. Disturbing the spell may prove fatal.” She then changes from a sitting position to the fetal position. The sound of bones snapping out of their sockets and going back in place again emanated from her body. She was going through a transformation and it was a painful one. Her facial structure changes into something more canine; it elongates into a muzzle. Her teeth become as sharp as razors and canines more pronounced. Her nose become a black, rubber-like, tissue at the end of the muzzle and above the lip, with a pair of nostrils leading to the nasal cavity which lie above the hard palate of the mouth. Her tongue stretches to become long enough to lick her nose. Her ears move up to the top of her head and become triangular with rounded points. The pain she was in cases her ear to fold down flat against her head. Skin forms between her toes as pads form in heel and balls of her feet. Extreme pain came from her rear as she grows a new appendage. Shortly after her fur starts to grow like wildfire. Her coat consists of two layers. Their first layer is made up of tough guard hairs that repel water and dirt. Their second layer is a dense, water-resistant undercoat that insulates the wolf and keeps it warm. The color of her fur was white as snow. Fumika was starting to think it was over until she noticed a numbing feeling spreading across her body. It seems now that her body has reached a certain form it was time for her to become puppet. Her bones became hardened clay covered in muscles of ninja wire while her skin turned into a tough leather. It was a strange sensation becoming a doll in such a fashion; she could not describe the feeling even if she tried. Though she was not entirely puppets for many of her organs remained; it was so very strange.
Diligent_zps143de6f5.png

The light then vanishes along with the seal itself and there before them was Fumika lying on the ground. Slowly and shakily she stands up. Despite her feral transformation she was still quite humanoid. White fur may cover her from head to toe, but she still had her regular brown hair. Though her feet were now paws, her hands were still hands. The clothes she wore seemed a little big for her as she lost a full foot of height. Fumika now stood a little over half as tall as Reishii. “Looks like there are still a few kinks to work out, but it seemed to have worked. How do I look?” Fumika had originally intended to do this ritual with Yuki, but she did not have the heart. She has drawn close to Yuki and relied on her greatly, so she could not afford to sacrifice her in such a manor. This spell only fused intelligent life of some form together. If she would not do Yuki she would have to prepare another. First she considered a moon flower which blooms just outside the proving ground, but she decided she could do better. She was not sure if a puppet would work, but that is what the previous experiment was for.

[MFT]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu watched as the girl became one with the puppet, where he then took a stepped back in disgust, A fusion of a human and a doll?! Then he remembered something, looking to the guardian of madness Kura, and Gasu knew exactly what he needed to do. He kneeled and said "...Kurayo Senpei... Greetings... i have some buisness to attend to and should return to my business..." Gasu leaped up like the old shinobi ninja, onto the rooftops, and trying to escape the area. He was getting rather nervous and unsure of himself lately... Clay artists, CM2, new jutsu, he had to take a break, it would be best for him... hopefully.

[Attempting to Leave topic]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kura watched as these kids continued to do their stuff as if it was show and tell at the Academy this week or something. He would smirk as he found the kids amusing. As he watched the girls and tried to ignore the boy behind him he could feel the young man become full of fear from his presence there. A wicked smirk came across his face as Gasu seemed to fidget and run from the area as if his life depended on it. Without even turning to watch the boy leave Kura would wave his hand as if to tell Gasu bye or so it appeared. "Well that was humorous to say the least heheh." The man would look at the remaining group and give them a bit of a wave far friendlier than the one Gasu had received moments ago.

"Well I got to go do things and such but was nice meeting all of you, take care now." With that said he walked further down the street and left from sight as he continued on with his day.

[OOC: Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back