Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uchiha Takeshi vs Hyuuga Yukio (The Teacher vs The Student)[PVT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
PZu2uBS.png

Takeshi looked around the arena, night has crept in and the kids had gone to be at that moment in time, it was clear that this situation would come, and it had come, right to the attention of the ANBU Sennin. He allowed the wind to whip at his robes as he stood in the middle of the now empty arena, the ANBU outside blocked the entrances as it was now shut. It came down to waiting for the person he had summoned to arrive. It was clear that they had been called for in advance to this situation happening. They needed to know what was at stake and they needed to make sure that they were prepared just like he was.

“Yukio, you have come so far, now its time to push that to the limits, I know full well that you have become stronger. But right now, it’s time to test yourself finally against your teacher”

Takeshi watch an owl sweep threw the night, it was clear that no-one was around, and this was how he preferred it right now. Knowing full well that he had the situation to handle, with the recent actions of Yukio he needed to prove himself. At this moment it was his one shot at redemption. Of course, there was privacy in the arena and they would have that much at least.

Takeshi stood in his usual outfit as he waited, the blade across his back making it clear that he was prepared for what would happen.

[Topic Entered]
[Summoning Yukio]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio walked into the arena, he did not question as to why he had been summoned here nor could he truly comprehend what was going to transpire here. Letting his eyes wander the arena he quickly realized that was a habit he needed to break, accepting that he would never see the world the same way again was taking time to adjust to even now. As he saw he Teacher standing there he nodded in greeting.

"It's only been a short time since our last meeting Sensei, but considering these circumstances i can only assume a quick chat is not what you have in mind."

he carried his gear with him, that was one habit the Hyuuga would never let go of and he was somewhat relieved that this had been the case. Stretching as he awaited Takeshi to explain what was going on.

"So you've called me to the arena, a place of combat, so i can only assume what you want from me"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand still as he listened to the words of the man that stood before him as he turned around he allowed himself to prepare for the situation that was about to start. Knowing full well that he still had a lot of work to be done the Sennin sighed as he allowed his eyes to come up and he met the face of the person he had spent his time training. Knowing full well that talk would only get them so far and right now it would have to be stopped. Their was only one way to work out what he had done.

“This will end quickly Yukio. Your lies still have gone unpunished, as one of my own that needs to be addressed and so we will do it here. Replacing the roar of the crowd and the please of the day. With the silence of justice tonight.”

Takeshi allowed his eyes meet with Yukio as he knew full well that the man understood what needed to happen, his hand coming up and resting on the hilt of his blade in that split second. He gripped firmly on the weapon before allowing his feet to shuffle outwards and spread out on the ground.

“Prepare yourself for the consequences”

[B-Mod in Training Yuki Called]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!

tumblr_oxqqdmptgk1wsag5bo1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever. Please bear mind this is my first Battle Mod so if I get anything wrong I do appreciate your patience

Let's have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Keep it clean boys and have a great fight!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi instantly let himself slide backwards instantly letting the gap between them grow larger than that split second. Knowing full well that he still had a lot to prove to everyone around him, the ANBU would be watching and Takeshi had a reputation to uphold. Though he hated the thought of having to punish his own he knew full well that right now this was the a requirement the trust had been damage and now it was time to make up for that with blood. Takeshi looked towards the man before he allowed his eyes to make the connection, the start of the fight was always important.

“Let us behing Yukio, and see if you have learned anything while I have been gone.”

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed the task given to him before would not be enough to earn the forgiveness of his Sennin, such a thing should have been expected all things considered. That was the weight of his sin, the act he had committed in a hunt for power but if he was going to have a chance to prove himself to his teacher then now would be the time to do it.

"You say this shall end quickly Sensei, and i won't lie i can't see myself coming out of this with a victory however do not think i will not make it as difficult as possible for you to take me down. I have to prove your training hasn't gone to waste after all"

With that he raised his fists sliding his gloves on as he had done so many times before taking a deep breath as he prepared for what was to come, safe to say this would be the most painful lesson Yukio had ever had.

"Sometimes we have to face what we've done to move forward but i will not say i regret what i did. Doing so would dishonor their memory."

[Actions sent]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
</COLOR>
ROUND 1!
<i>
</i> [col]
PZu2uBS.png

Uchiha Takeshi
HP: 39,000 – 900 – 879 – 390 - 135 = 36,696
CP: 39,000 – 450 – 1,000 – 560 – 21 =36,969
Corrupt Energy: 11,700 + 684 -2,000 – 3,025 = 7,359
AP: 10 – 0.5 – 2.5 – 2 – 3 - 2 = 0 - 10 AP next round!
Status: Sharingan Activated, Bleeding (Rank 1), Sprained Legs!
yq2lqyVm.jpg

Rinku Mimoto
HP: 19,350
CP: = 16,650
AP: 3.5
mad_zombie_party_by_monsterink-d4s8k1s.jpg

Zombie’s Corpse Party
HP: 1,640

59f19bd24e1ef72b76057027fe1b6c0f.jpg

Graveyard Amalgamation
HP: 7,497
AP: 4
|
pyolXhX.jpg

Hyuuga Yuki
HP: 17,100 – 684 + 230 = 16,646
CP: 14,100 – 1,200 – 680 = 12,220
AP: 6– 0.5 – 1.75 – 1.5 – 2.25 = 0 AP -> 6 AP Next Round
[/col]

<COLOR color="coral">
0.00 Seconds – Takeshi uses Dark Invitation. Hits.
0.00 Seconds – Yukio equips Combat Gloves using Quickdraw.
0.00 Seconds – Takeshi activates Sharingan
0.83 Seconds – Yukio enters Jyuuken Stance.
2.50 Seconds – Takeshi uses Corpse Soil.
3.74 Seconds – Yukio uses Charka Extension.
4.50 Seconds – Takeshi uses Impure World Resurrection to Summon Rin
6.24 Seconds – Yukio use Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes towards Takeshi, Hit!, Hit!, Crit!, Hit
- Takeshi now has Bleeding Rank 1 and has Sprained Legs.
7.50 Seconds – Takeshi summons the Graveyard Amalgamation
9.50 Seconds – Takeshi uses Psionic Assault on Yukio
- Yukio auto-dodges
9.99 Seconds – Yukio 16 Hit Combo aimed at Takeshi, 9 Hits, 1 Partial Hit (25% Damage)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was not the first time Yukio had seen Takeshi's power and he hoped it would not be the last, it made him somewhat uncomfortable to see even to this day. But that would not stop him from doing what he could to prove that everything he had done up to this point would not be a waste of time. He could only improve from this point onward and he was going to make that point now, bringing his hands together he took a deep breath closing his eyes in that moment.

"You wish to see how i have grown? i will show you, safe to say i have been busy while you've been away Takeshi"

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi frowned to himself in that split second, it was clear that the Hyuuga had grown in confidence by fighting wasn’t about that. As he allowed his hands to come together the undead army begun to rise, as he allowed himself to watch each of their movements admiring his creations he blinked and looked back into the eyes of Yukio with the Sharingan that could bear into a victims soul in a few seconds.

“Let’s see how much you have grown then shall we, while you may take the first few hits, it’s the long game that matters the most and I would test yours”

“Good. It’s time to make the brat suffer”

It seemed that Rin had finally arisen with the army of the dead flanking the Uchiha he allowed himself to smirk slightly as he knew this fight was about to get interesting to say the least.

[Actions Sent]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
</COLOR>
ROUND 2!
<i>
</i> [col]
PZu2uBS.png

Uchiha Takeshi
HP: 36,696 –1011- 1,750 – 720 = 34,655
CP: 36,969 –500- 900 – 410 – 2,000 – 3,300 -3,300-120 - 780 - 6,512 (Sage Mode) = 19,537
Corrupt Energy: 7,359- 1510 + 6,512 = 12,316
AP: 10 – 0.5 – 2.5 – 2 – 3 - 2 = 0 - 10 AP next round!
Status: Sharingan Activated, Bleeding (Rank 2), Sprained Legs!
yq2lqyVm.jpg

Rinku Mimoto
HP: 19,350 – 1,360 - 193 = 17,707
CP: = 16,650 – 400 – 680 = 15,650
AP: 3.5 – 1 -2 = 4 AP Next Round!

Zombie’s Corpse Party

Graveyard Amalgamation
AP: 4 – 2 -2 = 4AP Next Round!
|
pyolXhX.jpg

Hyuuga Yuki
HP: 16,646 – 410 – 5058 – 600- 1,930 – 4,275 – 400 – 1,930 + 175 = 2,218
CP: 12,220 – 210 – 420 – 680 – 510 - 3,055 (Sage Mode)= 7,345
Natural Energy: 3,055
AP: 6– 0.5 – 1.75 – 1.5 – 2.25 = 0 AP -> 6 AP Next Round
Status: Not looking so Hot, Hand are Broken!, Sage Mode Active
[/col]

<COLOR color="coral">
0.00 Seconds – Takeshi uses Dark Invitation. Misses!
0.00 Seconds – Takeshi activates Mangekyou Sharingan.
2.00 Seconds – Takeshi uses Crippled at Yukio. Hits! Yukio has Broken Hands!
2.50 Seconds - Rin uses Shadow Possession towards Yukio. Misses!
2.91 Seconds – Yukio activates Dynamic Art, Activated!
3.00 Seconds – Takeshi uses Tsukiyomi at Yukio, Yukio is now trapped in Tsukiyomi!
*Takeshi uses Vaporization on Yukio, Hits!
*Takeshi uses Kinetic Blast on Yukio, Dodge!
*Takeshi uses Infernal Embers on Yukio, Crits!
5.00 Seconds – Yukio enters Sage Mode!
5.00 Seconds – Takeshi enters Sage Mode!
5.00 Seconds – Zombie #1 does Basic Attack towards Yukio. Hit!
5.00 Seconds – Zombie #2 does Basic Attack towards Yukio. Hit!
5.00 Seconds – Zombie #3 does Basic Attack towards Yukio. Hit!
5.00 Seconds – Zombie #4 does Basic Attack towards Yukio. Misses!
5.00 Seconds – Bone Giant uses Grave Stomp, Hits!
6.66 Seconds - Yukio uses 16 Hit Combo on Takeshi, Hit!. Crit!, Crit!, Hit!, Partial Hit (75%), Hit!, Hit!, Hit!, Hit!, Misses!, Hit!, Hit!, Hit!, Hit!,Crit!, Misses! Takeshi is now Bleeding Rank 2
7.00 Seconds – Takeshi uses Midnight Strike at Yukio! Sneak Attack Crits!
9.99 Seconds – Yukio uses Shattered Shards on Rin and Takeshi.
*Rin’s Hits: Crits!, Partial hit (50%), Misses! Rin has Rank 1 Bleeding
*Takeshi’s Hits: Miss!, Miss!, Crit!, Miss! Takeshi has Rank 3 Bleeding.
10.00 Seconds – Zombie #1 does Basic Attack towards Yukio. Hit!
10.00 Seconds – Zombie #2 does Basic Attack towards Yukio. Hit!
10.00 Seconds – Zombie #3 does Basic Attack towards Yukio. Misses!
10.00 Seconds – Zombie #4 does Basic Attack towards Yukio. Misses!
10.00 Seconds – Bone Giant uses Grave Stomp Hit!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to feel the energy whirl within himself, as he prepared to go and launch his assault. It seemed that his annoyance at the way this fight was turning already was getting the better of the Sennin as he allowed himself to look around he nodded to Rin in that split second, knowing full well that he would be turning everything up, though his body had been damaged he was going to play dirty now the way a Uchiha can bend reality and warp things to his own cause. As he blinked his eyes shifted into the Mangekyo Sharingan in that split second.

“Are you prepared for me now Yukio. I know full well that this fight is just getting ready, now it is my turn to get started”

Takeshi gave no other warning bar the words that he had said, he allowed himself to look straight into the eyes of Yukio dragging him into the gaze of the Uchiha. What happened next would be over in a few seconds. Takeshi dragged his own student into the world of his own eyes, allowing himself to summon the fire and letting himself show the true hidden power of the Uchiha in that split second, it was clear that Takeshi was now limiting the pure power of the Uchiha.

Takeshi dragged his opponent out of it and continued the assault with the zombies and everyone else, it was clear that Takeshi was driving Yukio to his limits to make sure he was truly prepared for the fight.

[MFT: 257]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nothing could prepare Yukio for what was about to come, bringing his hands together he felt the natural energy enter his body and it had seemed like all his training to achieve this form would be worth it. That didn't last long however the onslaught that impacted his body was enough to bring the Hyuuga to his knees short on breath and holding his head it was difficult for him to comprehend what was real and what was not.

Sweat trailed down his temples and shaking his head he pushed himself to his feet looking over to his teacher but didn't know what to think at this point, it didn't feel like he could keep standing let alone keep going but that wasn't how the young Yukio functioned at least in his mine.

"I won't quit, that's not what you taught me, I will keep going until I can't stand anymore and prove that I have earned my place here."

[Actions sent]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
</COLOR>
ROUND 3!
<i>
</i> [col]
PZu2uBS.png

Uchiha Takeshi
HP: 34,655 + 299 = 34,954
CP: 19,537 – 3,300 = 16,237
Corrupt Energy: 12,316 + 299 = 12,615
AP: 10 AP – 3.5 = 6.5
Status: Sharingan Activated, Bleeding (Rank 2), Sprained Legs, Sage Mode!
yq2lqyVm.jpg

Rinku Mimoto
HP: 17,707
CP: 15,650
AP: 4 AP Next Round!

Zombie’s Corpse Party

Graveyard Amalgamation
AP: 4 AP
|
pyolXhX.jpg

Hyuuga Yuki
HP: 2,218 = KO’ed
CP: 7,345
Natural Energy: 3,055
AP: 6 AP
[/col]

<COLOR color="coral">

0.00 Seconds - Takeshi uses Dark Invitation, Hits!
1.00 Seconds - Takeshi uses Raijin's Vengeance at Yukio. Hits!

Round and fight over Yukio has been KO’ed.

Congratulations Takeshi!

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched his student crumble under the lighting, the sky lighting up to allow the Uchiha to control the awesome power that he had become adjusted to. Some of the ANBU around the arena backed away slightly and who wouldn’t the anger of the Sennin was flourishing from him in a great purple light. As he stood there watching Yukio fall his body still emitting the smell of burning flesh and smoke that whipped from his beaten outfit. Takeshi looked over to Rin who was stood silent though it seemed that the Zombies still wanted more they stood dormant at their master’s command it was clear that they wanted to get involved once more in the fight.

“Well it looks like he learned his lesson from that one, I have to admit that you probably didn’t have to go quite so far, so now what do you want to do with him. Take an Arm? And eye? A leg? This could get quite fun you know.”

It seemed that Rin was once more in the good mood though as sadistic as that was, Takeshi walked over to Yukio allowing his boot to come out he kicked the boy over onto his back and looked down at his student. Sighing to himself he shook his head at Rin as he allowed his hands to come together to release all of his creations in that split second, he leaned down and slunk his arms under Yukio lifting him like a child sleeping as he looked a the ANBU that stood around.

“Rin, you have no idea how much potential people have, Yukio should learn from this, and one day he may even thank me for this.”

Takeshi allowed himself to spin on his heels as he walked out of the arena heading to the hospital carrying Yukio without complaint or without concern as he smiled slightly. It seemed that if he wanted it or not Yukio was making an impact on the ANBU Sennin.

[Topic Left with Yukio]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back