Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Uchiha vs Senju [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
z6ElDQt.png

The lightning cracked in the distance, it was clear that the dark of the night illuminated the solo warrior that stood on the statues head, he listened to the water pour down the wall in those split seconds he allowed a smile to come across his face. He had known the man that he had summoned here for so long, trust and faith had been passed on from the man that he looked up to. This time it was meant to be and even he knew that he stood here with an equal he waited for the arrival of Umashi to this place.

The river ran away from the statues, generations had come here and would continue to do so, but tonight in the rain and the lightning two men would finally clash here, this was destined it was entwined it was meant to be there was no escaping the fate of these two. There was no way around it and no pass that could be stepped, this fight had to take place and Takeshi knew that full well, he stood there a Hokage, a Uchiha and a man. He would face the hardest challenge of his life and he knew that full well.

His robes soaked from the rain his arms folded as the white cape gently swayed in the wind in those few seconds. Time was slowly ticking over and it seemed that he was waiting all night though he knew that wasn’t the case. He allowed his head to lift to the sky as his eyes closed, a small smile crept across his lips as he let the water gently run down his skin in that few seconds. He spoke the words gently as the lightning flashed in the distance as he considered everything.

“You have taught me, you have raised me higher and made me realise my potential. Trusted me and given me chance to prove myself. You have been the closest thing I could call a father figure, but this must end this way. We both knew this fight would take place, this was the path we walked. Who ever wins today know that it was my honour to fight you, and remember Lord Hokage you will not be forgotten, your will of fire will be passed into me and the next generation. For that will itself is eternal and will never fade out of existance.”

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
avafid.gif
The robes looked good on him . . . Umashi that was, Takeshi hadn't even broken in the special Hokage only socks. Made from the finest fabrics around, the worms used to spin just a portion of the materials were a natural chakra enhanced variant that a certain Aburame had bred. Letting the rain hit his face, Umashi was thankful for the rather stormy night as it helped to hide the tears and anguish of a lifetime of memories that he'd never forget. His rather rushed appointment, the mass exodus, the return and then the rebirth, the pirate of lore had witnessed many an event in his day and this would go down in history as hopefully one of the good ones. With it only having been a few hours since the official appointment of uchiha Takeshi as the Yondaime Hokage, Umashi knew that they didn't have long to solve the age old debate so he accepted the terms rather quickly without thinking too long on them.

Much like the historical books and indeed the large statues overlooking the Valley of the End, Umashi and Takeshi stood as diametrically opposed figures; Umashi as a traditionally medical inclined Senjutsu user, and Takeshi, a career ANBU trained Uchiha. With lightning crackling in the distance, the storm would intensify the longer that the night went on, but Umashi didn't have any intent on allowing this spar of sorts to last too long. Like their predecessors, the intensity of the moment would reverberate throughout the land and help to shape the next generation as they too looked for their heroes. Of that next generation of heroes, Umashi could only hope that his children would also be inspired. As young as they were, they would never remember a time when both their father and mother were technically Hokage at the same time.

Thinking of them, he smiled, they were part of the reason that he was doing this, that he was willing to give up a role that he thought of himself as being very good at. Through all of the drama and all of the sheer chaos of being the Hokage, Umashi could never forget his family. They were what he lived for, and they would be what he'd die for. Part of a Hokage's job was to live for the village and to die for the village, but that matter became immensely more complicated when one brought their family into the mix. There simply wasn't any way that Umashi could further see his complicated loyalties in these initial years as being best for the village and so retirement proved to be the best option. Takeshi's words managed to be carried by the wind as Umashi picked up and reflected on each and every one of them. Nodding, he started to, but then decided not to reply in kind through quickly moistening eyes.

Going the tough father route, he loudly spoke his own declaration.
"Yamaguchi Kami brought Konoha into a new era, I helped to mend together a broken country after a terrible civil war, Yomi kept hope burning bright when all hope seemed lost and you . . . what will be your mark on Konoha? What tales will your story tell?" Grabbing his hood and pulling it over his head, he adjusted his now retired "Nidaime Hokage" robes tight against his body as they flapped in the quickening wind. His skin the color of earth, in the dim moonlight quickly being covered by growing clouds, all that Takeshi would see would be the glowing eyes underneath the hood. First a fierce green then an assortment of piercing colors, like a precious stone found in the rough, Umashi's eyes stood out with an intensity that couldn't be mistaken. "Show me how you plan to continue the legacy of the Hokage!" Saying the last line with a chuckle, Umashi extended his arms wide and then quickly clapped his hands together, sending a shock wave of chakra pulsing towards Takeshi.

OOC: We already agreed upon it so no point in delaying it.
[Calling Bmod]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:

Hp = 39,000
Cp = 39,000 - 450 - 1000
Corrupt Energy = 11,700 - 3025 - 2000
Ap:10 - .5 - 3 - 2.5 - 2 = 11ap next round

Rin
Hp = 18,900
Cp = 16,200
Ap: 2.5 = 3.5ap next round

Zombies:
1. Hp = 1745
2. Hp = 1745
3. Hp = 1745
4. Hp = 1745

Bone Behemoth
Hp = 8887
Ap = 4 - 4 = 4ap next round

-------------------------------------

Umashi Stats:

Hp = 45,000
Cp = 36,600 - 9,150 - 2169 - 4800 + 1464 = 21,945
Natural Energy = 16,740 + 9150 - 3800 = 22,090
Ap: 10 - 1 - 4.5 - 3.5 = 11ap Next round

Kin Joka
Hp = 26,550
Cp = 22,050 - 2400 = 19,650
Ap: 5 - 3 = 6ap next round
</COLOR>

Round:

Takeshi bows in respect to the second Hokage = 0 Seconds

Takeshi uses Dark Invitation against all present [Miss Umashi] = 0 Seconds

Takeshi Activates Sharingan using Initiative = 0 Seconds

Umashi goes into stealth using initiative [Takeshi is unaware] = 0 Seconds

Umashi Enters Sage mode = 1 Second

Takeshi Summons the Bone Behemoth = 3 Seconds

Bone Behemoth Becomes a Skeletal fortress = 3 Seconds

Umashi activates Gaias Vengeance = 4.5 Seconds

Takeshi Uses Corpse Soil to Summon the Zombie Horde = 5.5 Seconds

Takeshi summons Rin = 7.5 Seconds [Rin aware of Umashi]

Rin Declares a Duel against Umashi = 7.5 Seconds

Umashi summons Kin Joka = 8 Seconds

Kin Joka uses Soul Regalia = 8 Seconds

<COLOR color="#800080">

If there are any issues with the Mod let me know:
Changes:

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
4ca2afe857c010431d6d82564d729fe7a62c04aa_hq.gif

Takeshi bowed, and in that moment, though Umashi appreciated the gesture, taking it easy on Takeshi was a thought that quickly escaped from his mind. Summoning Kin Joka to his aid, the shape shifting contract appeared as a large gargantuan sword in the sky hovering over the Hokage. Towering into the clouds, the golden blade had barely finished materializing before Umashi made a single hand seal and suddenly began to merge with the contract. Disappearing before Takeshi's eyes, the new Hokage might catch his predecessor disappearing like an apparition in the wind and out of sight. Materializing into a cockpit of sorts, Umashi looked around at the impressive display before him. A product of heavy research into the puppetry arts and sciences, Umashi and Joka had managed to prepare a technique that Umashi knew that Takeshi had no effective way of escaping from.

Pressing a series of buttons and quickly adjusting levers and pedals, the display before Umashi appeared and showed him all that Joka was able to see. By taking full advantage of the height that Joka could assume, and by properly channeling his chakra in such a way so as to provide a natural armor for Umashi inside, the two of them were able to create an avatar of amazing proportions and ability. Standing just over five stories high, Umashi looked down and saw Takeshi summoning his same and frankly tired looking cursed creations. Smirking to himself, Umashi knew that Takeshi really believed that he had the upper hand, but if there was one thing that Umashi was especially good at, it was innovating new and exciting ways to push himself to new limits. Speaking to Joka, Umashi pressed a few more buttons and flicked a few more switches as the large puppet began to move.
"Alright Joka, we're going to need to end this quickly, it's getting late and I'm looking forward to a good night's rest. He's an Uchiha so you know that fire and quite possibly, lightning jutsu will be in full effect. Prepare the water jutsu offensive and watch out for genjutsu . . . you know that he'll try to get into our heads."

Giving out orders and finally settling into his seat comfortably, Umashi noticed the image of one of Takeshi's creations (Rin) looking directly at him as Joka's voice came filled the small space. "Umashi, I do believe that we'll have to deal with this one first . . . it can see us despite your attempt to remain cloaked in darkness!" Swearing under his breath, Umashi scratched his original idea and instead went for a far more lucrative proposal. "Are there any friendlies in the area?" The question may have seemed strange to ask, but Joka did a quick scan of the area and found nothing of note. "I'm no Hyuuga but I believe that we're a good five thousand meters from the nearest human settlement if the recently updated maps are to be believed." Laughing, Umashi clapped his hands together before quickly putting them back on the controls. "Perfect, we've got all that we need in this here forest anyway. We'll give Takeshi just what he asked for, run the Queens Gambit!" Affirming via agreement with Umashi, Joka removed the safety protocols that he had in place and began to slowly siphon off chakra from all the plant and animal life around them. A seemingly reckless move, he had faith that Umashi knew just exactly he was doing.

tumblr_nla7v2RF7p1r2h3lgo1_500.gif

OOC: RPing Joka's Soul Regalia as being about 17 meters tall due to the Gigantic ability.
Actions Sent.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the wall of bones that slowly pulled itself up from the ground and lurched into life. It was not beautiful it was not delicate it was simply a creation that is building to protect and serve nothing more and nothing less. This was the role that had been designated for it in this life and he was willing to use it to that purpose. As the hulk formed into its creation from bones the face stood there scanning the area around before looking towards Takeshi. Takeshi allowed the giant to collapse onto the ground.

The bones slowly started to stack upon each other, creating the fortress like creation, though this meant that the Uchiha had no idea what was happening outside. That didn’t matter he had a small bit of protection and would take this chance as he allowed himself to close his eyes, his hands coming together as he allowed himself to summon up the army that he used so often, most people had seen this force but at the same time how many people had seen it this close would be a different matter. As he allowed his hands to finish the jutsu he watched as the Zombies came to life, bringing themselves inside the wall defence it seemed that he still had time to prepare.

Finally, Rin took shape, he came to life before the eyes of the new Hokage and it seemed that he was willing and ready to fight this time. Takeshi allowed himself to breath out as he finished the Jutsu up, it seemed that he had been doing the hard work and now it was time for them to finally get to the task at hand as Takeshi allowed himself to glance across to Rin, the one man that had been around for so long that he had seen Takeshi grow.

“Who is our opponent this time Takeshi, cause last time it didn’t go so well”

“Umashi, it seems that the fight you always wanted you are about to get it, I hope you are prepared my old friend, I know that you will never fail or falter me.”

“Finally, someone worthy of my skills, let us see how it goes for them”

Rin seemed to be liking the idea that he would finally get a chance to fight the old Hokage, he had wanted to have a worthy opponent and now he had finally had two of the bounce that was something that had to be admired.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:
Hp = 39,000 – 1208 = 37,792
Cp = 37,550 – 4000 – 415 – 300 - 2025 = 30,810
Corrupt Energy = 6,675 + 756 + 70 + 70 + 70 + 70 + 335 = 8,046
Ap: 11ap – 4.5 – 2 – 1.5 – 2.5 = 10.5ap next round

Rin
Hp = 18,900 – 756- 300 = 17,844
Cp = 16,200 – 300 – 990 = 14,910
Ap: 4.5ap – 1.5 – 2.5 = 5ap next round

Zombies:
1. Hp = 1745 – 70 = 1675
2. Hp = 1745 - 70 = 1675
3. Hp = 1745 - 70 = 1675
4. Hp = 1745 - 70 = 1675

Bone Behemoth
Hp = 8887 – 335 = 8552
Ap: 4 – 2 – 2 = 4ap next round

Anubis:
Hp = 33,000
Cp = 27,000 -
Ap: 5 – 2.5 = 6 ap next round

Umashi Stats:

Hp = 45,000 – 160 – 220 – 828 – 3898 – 80 = 39,814
Cp = 21,945 – 420 - 2196 + 1464 = 20,793
Natural Energy = 22,090 – 625 – 3,750 – 680 – 3600 = 13,435
Ap: 11ap Next round

Kin Joka
Hp = 26,550 - 40 - 55 - 207 - 975 - 20 = 25,253
Cp = 19,650 – 2400 – 2030 = 15,220
Ap: 6ap – 3 = 6ap next round

Thousand Hands Statue
Hp = 10,593

Clone 1:
Hp = 7650 – 200 – 200 – 200 - 200
Cp = 6,222 – 90 - 90
Ap: 2.5 – 1 – 1 = 3ap Next round

Clone 2:
Hp = 7650
Cp = 6,222 – 90 - 90

Clone 3:
Hp = 7650
Cp = 6,222 – 90 - 90

Round 2:

Takeshi uses Dark Invitation on all present = 0 Seconds [Miss Umashi, Miss Kin Joka, Hit Zombie 1-4, Hit Bone Behemoth, Hits Rin]

Takeshi activates Mangekiyo Sharingan using initiative = 0 Seconds

Umashi Enters Earth Style: After Quake using Initiative = 0 Seconds

Umashi uses Puppet clone = 1.59 Seconds
[Takeshi is Aware of Clone 3.
Rin is aware of Clone 1,2,3.
Zombie 1 aware of Clone 1,2.
Zombie 2 aware of Clone 1,2,3.
Zombie 3 is aware of Clone 2,3.
Zombie 4 aware of Clone 2,3.
Bone Behemoth is aware of Clone 2,3]

Umashi uses Elemental Clone = 2.95 Seconds [Takeshi is unaware, Rin is Aware, Zombies are Unaware, Bone Behemoth is aware]

Rin uses Water Whip against Umashi = 3.33 Seconds [Miss]

Clone Uses Gravel Shift against Takeshi = 4 Seconds [Miss]

Clone Uses Gravel Shift against Takeshi = 4 Seconds [Hit]

Clone Uses Gravel Shift against Takeshi = 4 Seconds [Miss]

Takeshi summons Anubis = 4.09 Seconds

Kin Joka uses Angelic Blessing on Umashi = 5 Seconds

Zombie uses Basic Strike against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Strikes Puppet Clone three and Zombie is aware, Redirects to Umashi and misses]

Zombie uses Basic Strike against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Zombie uses Basic Strike against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Zombie uses Basic Strike against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Strikes Puppet Clone one and zombie is aware, Redirects to Umashi and hits]

Anubis Does a hidden Action against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Bone Behemoth uses Grave Stomp against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Takeshi does a hidden action = 5.9 Seconds [Hits Umashi]

Umashi Summons the Thousand Hands Statue = 5.67 Seconds

Umashi uses Basic Strike Called Shot against Rin = 6.35 Seconds [Hits]

Umashi uses 16 Hit combo against Takeshi = 6.35 Seconds [Hit, Miss, Hit, Partial Hit 25%, Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit, Miss, Crits, Miss, Hit, Hit] [Takeshi now Rank 1 bleeding]

Takeshi uses Fireball Jutsu against Umashi = 7.26 Seconds [Hits]

Clone Uses Gravel Shift against Takeshi = 8 Seconds [Hits]

Clone Uses Gravel Shift against Takeshi = 8 Seconds [Miss]

Clone Uses Gravel Shift against Takeshi = 8 Seconds [Hit]

Rin uses Water Shark Bomb on Umashi = 8.88 Seconds [Miss, Hit, Crit, Hit, Hit]

Takeshi does a Hidden action = 9.98 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie uses Basic Strike against Clone 1 = 10 Seconds [Hit]

Zombie uses Basic Strike against Umashi = 10 Seconds [Partial hit 50%]

Zombie uses Basic Strike against Clone 1 = 10 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie uses Basic Strike against Clone 1 = 10 Seconds [Hits]

Bone Behemoth uses Grave Stomp against Umashi = 10 Seconds [Miss]

If there are any issues with the Mod let me know:
Changes:

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Finding a comfortable rhythm, Umashi deployed clone after clone as he and Takeshi both showed just what kind of army that they could bring. Fortunately for Umashi, he was one of the few who could keep up with the spam that Takeshi was willing to dish out. Maneuvering the large puppet one way and then the next, he managed to finally pull out the ultimate Mokuton technique, the Thousand Hands Statue. Smirking, he prepared to follow up with something even more devastating but he soon found that his controls weren't responding like they should have. Looking down at the puppets feet, he watched as more and more of Takeshi's horde began to flood around his legs. Apparently Takeshi was going to try and use tricks as easily nullified as binding him. Shaking his head and folding his arms, though the puppet couldn't move, Umashi wasn't out of tricks in the least bit. His eye's dancing wildly, his fingers flew over the controls as he spoke out to Takeshi via the large puppet over the sound of the storm. "I don't think that you brought enough arms to this race my friend. Be careful that you don't bite off more than you can chew!" Takeshi had just as many tricks as Umashi but the question to be discovered was did he have the same staying power. After all, Umashi hadn’t lasted this long by simply being a nice face in the crowd. To have been a Hokage meant that he was no slouch, and Takeshi was going to see just what that entailed.

OOC: Actions sent.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sigh slightly it seemed that the two of them where going to be here a while as his army marched he allowed himself to look at the form that was in front of him, a smirk coming to his lips he would have expected nothing less from the old Hokage, even he could accept that much. As he allowed himself to nod as he listened to the words that came from Umashi it seemed that he was still thinking that he had something up his sleeve, though that didn’t matter to the Uchiha he was here to play serious and that is exactly what he would be doing.

“We shall see, I think you will soon find yourself on the back foot but enough talk Umashi, we are here to prove which one of us stronger, that age old question needs to be answered and I will have my answer from you”

Takeshi allowed his hands to come together once more as he looked at the now crowded battlefield it seemed that this location would be the main fight. Takehsi knew full well that he had to prove himself here and now and he would do exactly that.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:
Hp = 37,792 – 1050 + 3643 = 39,000 [Max] – 780 = 38,220
Cp = 30,810 – 1510 – 2750 = 26,550
Corrupt Energy = 8,046 + 3643 – 2000 – 3300 – 3300 – 120 = 2969
Ap: 10.5ap – 9 = 11ap next round

Rin
Hp = 17,844 – 756 – 1060 - 189 – 5150 - 378 = 10,311
Cp = 14,910 – 730 – 960 = 13,220
Ap: 4.5ap – 5ap next round

Zombies:
1. Hp = 1675 – 70 = 1605
2. Hp = 1675 – 70 – 2800 = Ko’d
3. Hp = 1675
4. Hp = 1675

Bone Behemoth
Hp = 8552 – 335 = 8217
Ap: 4ap – 4 = 4ap next round

Anubis:
Hp = 33,000
Cp = 27,000 – 80 – 1580 – 375 = 24,965
Ap: 6 ap – 5.75 = 5.25ap next round

Umashi Stats:

Hp = 39,814 + 1350 + 1450 – 1800 – 2800 – 275 - 1,815 = 35,924
Cp = 20,793 + 1098 – 476 – 2,196 = 18,121
Natural Energy = 13,435 - 1,875 – 320 – 2887 – 2475 – 504 = 5374
Ap: 11ap – 8.75 = 11ap Next round

Kin Joka
Hp = 25,253
Cp = 15,220 – 680 - 435- 2374 = 11,731
Ap: 6ap next round

Thousand Hands Statue
Hp = 10,593

Clone 1:
Hp = 6850 – 306 – 2800 = 3744
Cp = 6042 – 168 – 168 = 5706
Ap: 2.5ap – 2 = 2.5ap Next round

Clone 2:
Hp = 7650 – 306 = 7344
Cp = 6042 – 168 - 168 = 5706

Clone 3:
Hp = 7650
Cp = 6042 – 168 - 168 = 5706

Round 3:

Umashi 16 Hit combo against Takeshi = 0 Seconds [Hit, Miss, Hit, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Hit, Hit Crit, Hit, Partial hit 50%, Crit, Hit, Miss Takeshi bleeding rank 3]

Takeshi uses Dark Invitation on all present = 0 Seconds [hits Rin, Miss Anubis, Hit Zombie 1,2 Miss Zombie 3,4 Hit Bone Behemoth. Hits Umashi, Hit Clone 1,2 Miss Clone 3. Miss Thousand hands statue. Misses Kin Joka]

Umashi is aware of Verse of Darkness = 0 Seconds

Thousand Hand Statue strikes at the Clone 1, Zombie 2 and Rin [Hits Clone 1, Hits Zombie 2, Hits Umashi] = 0 Seconds

Umashi uses Chakra Synthesis with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Anubis uses pound against Umashi = 0.41 Seconds [Hits]

Kin Joka Equips the Gold Lantern Ring = 0.83 Seconds

Kin Joka uses Sword Juggle against Rin = 1.66 Seconds [Miss, Crit, hit, Miss, Miss Rin bleeding rank 1]

Umashi uses Sol Fire Tempest against everyone = 2.73 Seconds

Takeshi does a Hidden action = 2.86 Seconds [Hits]

Clone 1 Uses Stone Bullet against Bone Behemoth = 4 Seconds [Miss]

Clone 2 Uses Stone Bullet against Bone Behemoth = 4 Seconds [Partial hit 75%]

Clone 3 Uses Stone Bullet against Umashi = 4 Seconds [Hits Umashi legs sprained]

Kin Joka uses Higuma against Rin = 4.16 Seconds [Hits, Hit, Hit, Crit. Rin is bleeding rank 2]

Rin uses Shadow Punishment against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie Does a basic attack against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Bone Behemoth uses Grave Stomp against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Umashi uses Pristine Aura against Zombie, Anubis and Bone Behemoth = 5.14 [hits zombie 1, Miss Anubis, Hit Bone Behemoth]
Anubis Does a hidden action against Umashi = 5.41 Seconds [Hits]

Takeshi does a Hidden Action = 5.72 Seconds [hits]

Takeshi does a Hidden action = 5.72 Seconds [hits]

Takeshi does a Hidden action = 5.72 Seconds [Crits]

Takeshi does a hidden action = 5.72 Seconds [Hits]

Umashi uses Anti Gravity = 6.5 Seconds

Umashi uses a Basic Strike against Kin Joka = 7.18 Seconds [Miss]

Clone 1 Uses Stone Bullet against Bone Behemoth = 8 Seconds [Miss]

Clone 2 Uses Stone Bullet against Bone Behemoth = 8 Seconds [Hits]

Clone 3 Uses Stone Bullet against Umashi = 8 Seconds [Miss]

Takeshi uses Dragon Flame Bomb against Umashi = 8.58 Seconds [Crit, Hit, Crit]

Anubis does a Hidden action against Umashi = 8.74 Seconds [Hits]

Rin uses Shadow Threads against Umashi = 10 Seconds [Hits, Hits, Hits, Miss, Hits, Miss, Hit, Hit]

Zombie Does a basic attack against Umashi = 10 Seconds [Hits Barrier]

Zombie Does a basic attack against Umashi = 10 Seconds [Hit]

Zombie Does a basic attack against Umashi = 10 Seconds [Hit]

Bone Behemoth uses Grave Stomp against Umashi = 10 Seconds [Hits barrier]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi growled slightly in those few seconds it seemed that this fight was heating up and he had to admit that he hated such facts. The statue seemed to move in the blink of an eye and Takeshi caught sight of the zombie as it flew to the ground with a dull thud, it seemed that the zombie had not faired as well as he hoped in those few seconds. Though right now the man wanted to question the power that Umashi possessed it seemed that he was holding his own and he was proving why he was elected as a Hokage to protect the village.

“It seems that you are proving yourself Umashi, I am unable to take you lightly. Your threat level proves to me why the Senju name should be feared throught the land, though that also means that I will not be holding back any more. I will push harder and find the true power inside of myself, I will unlock the Uchiha will of fire and show you why I was elected forth Hokage.”

Takeshi allowed his hands to come back together once more, it seemed that he was determined to make sure that this fight contuined, he knew full well that both of them held the potential power to end this fight before it even started. Takeshi looked at his creations walking along the battlefield as he knew full well that both of them had summoned mini armies to fight at there side, this was the turning to be the fight he hoped for.

[MFT]
[Actions Sent]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Opening the cockpit, Umashi looked out at the land below and realized that in order to take Takeshi on, that he'd actually ahve to get his hands dirty and leave the care and protection of his somewhat over compensatingly large puppet. Finallly recognizing what was obscuring his vision, Umashi landed on the treetops below as he looked to the stars through the unartural darkness that was affecting him and saw only the bright lights of the celestial bodies that he had summoned to his aid. If Takeshi was going to fight under the typical guise of genjutsu styled attacks then Umashi was going to have to do things the hard way. Though he was unable to see much of anything, through the darkness he was able to see just enough to dodge an attack here or there. More hidden tricks were continuing to pummel Umashi despite him being fairly confident that if he could pin Takeshi down, that he could do some serious damage.

Making a few hand seals, Umashi applied chakra to his feet as he began to float just off the ground. The longer that the fight went on, the more that Takeshi's onslaught of deception would continue to mack Umashi with missed attempts at besting him.
"It seems that I really underestimated you . . ." he muttered under his breath. Falling back on his roots, pun intended, Umashi suddenly was blinded by the incredible display of Joka shrinking in size to that one a regular humanoid and standing beside Umashi. "You know, if you had just played it smart instead of playing it cool, then maybe you wouldn't be swinging wildly in the darkness. Let me show you how a real Spiritual Elitist does their thing . . ." With a snap of his fingers, Joka spoke the strangest words that Umashi had ever heard him speak.

“In poorest day, in richest night,
No matter the cost, no matter the plight,
Let those who sacrifice all that’s right,
Flaunt this power, Money’s Might!”

BareFabulousDove-size_restricted.gif

OOC: Actions wildly sent.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:
Hp = 38,220 - 1170 + 3086 [39,000 Max] – 1625 – 755 – 4883 – 525 – 3708 = 27,504
Cp = 26,550 – 1640 – 2200 – 120 = 22590
Corrupt Energy = 2969 + 3086 = 6056

Rin
Hp = 10,311 – 3500 - 5500 = 1,311
Cp = 13,220 – 730 – 680 = 11810

Zombies:
1. Hp = 1605 – 70 – 15,134 = Ko’d
2. Hp = 1745 – 70 – 5500 = Ko’d
3. Hp = 1675 - 70
4. Hp = 1675 – 70 – 5500 = Ko’d

Bone Behemoth
Hp = 8217 –1750 – 3783 - = Ko’d
Ap: 4ap – 4 = 4ap next round

Anubis:
Hp = 33,000 – 1320 – 5500 = 26.180
Cp = 24,965 – 1815 – 600 = 22,550

Umashi Stats:

Hp = 35,924 + 1450 + 1710 = 39,084
Cp = 18,121 – 2196 – 280 – 476 + 1089 - 2727 – 300 – 99 = 13,132
Natural Energy = 5374 - 1,875 + 15,134 – 1175 = 17,458
Ap: 11ap – 8.75 = 11ap Next round

Kin Joka
Hp = 25,253 – 1062 – 5500 – 4934 – 8064 – 1980 - 200 = 3513
Cp = 11,731 – 680 – 2375 = 8678

Thousand Hands Statue
Hp = 10,593 – 424 - 4554 = 5651

Round 3:

Takeshi uses Dark Invitation against all present = 0 Seconds [Miss Rin. Hits Anubis. Hits all Zombies. Miss Umashi. Hit Kin Joka. Hits Thousand Hands Statue]

Umashi uses 16 hit Combo against Takeshi = 0 Seconds [Miss, hit, Crit, hit, miss, hit, hit, Hit, hit, Hit, Hit, Miss, miss, Crit, Miss, hit]

Kin Joka maintains Angelic Blessing = 0 Seconds [hit]

Thousand Hands Statue attacks Takeshi, Zombie 1, Rin = 0 Seconds [Miss Zombie 1, Hits Rin, Auto hit Bone behemoth]

Bone Behemoth Reflexively uses Skeleton Fortress = 0 Second

Gaia’s vengeance Strikes Umashi, Takeshi, Zombie 1 and Zombie 4 = 1 Second [Auto Hit Bone behemoth, Hit Zombie 1, Miss Zombie 4]

Umashi uses Naturalization on Gaia’s Vengence = 1 Second [Absorbed]

Takeshi uses Coagulation on himself = 1.36 Seconds

Umashi uses Wooden Structures Wooden Dome = 2.28 Seconds

Kin Joka uses Kill Driver against Takeshi = 2.92 Seconds [Miss, hit, Crit, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss Bleeding rank 2]

Sol Fire Tempest Strikes = 3 Seconds [Hits Umashi (Breaks Barrier), Hits Anubis, Hits Rin, Hits Zombie 2 and 4 Miss Zombie 3, Hits Kin Joka, Miss Thousand Hands Statue, Illusionary half hits Takeshi]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Flock of Shadows = 3 Seconds [Kin Joka unaware, Umashi Unaware, Thousand Hands Statue aware]

Anubis uses Pillar of the Four Dragons against Umashi = 3.33 Seconds [Hits, Umashi is bound]

Rin uses Shadow Punishment against Umashi = 5 Seconds [Hits barrier on 1087]

Zombie 3 attempts to strike Umashi = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Kin Joka uses Higuma against Takeshi [Hit, Crit, Miss, Miss, Miss, Hit, Miss Takeshi Bleeding Rank 3]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Darkness falls against Umashi, Kin Joka and Thousand Hands Statue = 5.73 Seconds [Barrier breaks on Attack 1. Hit, Crit Umashi Bleeding Rank 1] [Kin Joka Crit, Hit, Miss] [Thousand Hands Hit, Hit, Hit Bleeding Rank 1]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Infernal Maw against Umashi = 6.63 Seconds [Miss]

Anubis does a hidden action against Umashi = 8.09 Seconds [Miss]

Umashi uses Hurricane on himself = 8.91 Seconds

Umashi uses Mystical hand on himself = 8.91 Seconds [Crits]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Dragon Flame Bomb against Kin Joka = 9.36 Seconds [Hit, Crit, Hit]

Umashi uses Transformation = 9.46 Seconds

Rin uses Shadow Threads against Kin Joka = 10 Seconds [Hit, Hit, Crit, Miss, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit]

Zombie 3 attempts to Strike Kin Joka [Hit]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to breath heavily, it seemed that this fight was now becoming a lot harder than he anticipated. His drive from the powers that he carried was starting to slip away as he could see that the toll was being taken on his body. He was breathing heavy, but it seemed that in a split second his own army was not dealing much better in those few seconds. The bone behemoth exploded into dust as his hand came up to block out the sight in a few seconds, it seemed that he was bring sent on the back foot and there was not much he was able to do about it.

“Damn it, looks like we are not going to have much of a fun time. What do you say Rin do you want to step this situation up and start to bring forth a challenge which is worthy of us?”

“Lets, cause right now I am getting my ass beat hard, and apparently your dead friends just got slapped to high hell”

Takeshi stood tall though pain etched across his body he knew full well that he still had to carry on, this fight would not be over yet and neither of them would get away so lightly with this fight. He allowed a sigh to escape his lips as his hands once more came together, the unforgiving Sharingan trying to keep up with his target but it seemed that Umashi had other ideas of how to make his focus go elsewhere.

[Actions Sent]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
giphy.webp

Unable to see clearly, Umashi looked back at the bright light that was Joka and decided that doing everything would be better than doing nothing. calling forth the chakra that he'd been storing up for just the right moment, Umashi and Joka unleashed an onslaught of an offensive force as they in tandem began to quickly try to eliminate as many threats as possible. With Takeshi relying so heavily on genjutsu, Umashi was still far from over the hump that was Takeshi's impressive tactics. As the Spiritual duo of Umashi and Joka quickly eliminated as many threats as possible, there was still some stragglers left standing. Continuing to absorb chakra, Umashi even managed to absorb a stray attack that would have no doubt completely ruined his cool moment. So far as he was concerned, this was still a winnable fight so long as Takeshi didn't pull out the wickedly deceptive Tsukiyomi attack.

Iron%2BMan%2Band%2BWar%2BMachine.gif

OOC: Actions coming.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha Takeshi:
Hp = 27,504 + 2358 = 29,862
Cp = 22590 - 3300 - 2750 = 16,540
Corrupt Energy = 6056 + 2358 = 8414

Rin
Hp = 1,311 - 784 - 3500 = Ko'd
Cp = 11810

Zombies:
1. Hp = 1745 - 70
2. Hp = 1745 - 70
3. Hp = 1605 - 3500 = Ko'd

Anubis:
Hp = 26.180
Cp = 22,550

Umashi Stats:

Hp = 39,084 + 1450 - 44,112 = Ko'd
Cp = 13,132 - 2475 = Ko'd
Natural Energy = 17,458
Ap: 11ap Next round

Kin Joka
Hp = 3513 - 1010 - 3500 = Ko'd
Cp = 8678 - 680 = Ko'd

Thousand Hands Statue
Hp = 5651 - 424 - 6188 = Ko'd

Round:

Takeshi uses Dark Invitation against all present [Miss Umashi, Hits THS, Hits Kin Joka, Hits Zombie 1 and 2, Miss Zombie 3, Hits Rin, Miss Anubis] = 0 Seconds

Kin Joka maintains Angelic Blessing on Umashi = 0 Seconds [No Crit]

Thousand Hands Statue Attacks = 0 Seconds

Umashi goes into stealth using initiative = 0 Seconds [Takeshi Aware, Anubis unaware]

Takeshi Uses Raijin's Vengence at Thousand Hands Statue = 0.9 Seconds [Miss]

Takeshi combo's into Chidori Senbon at Thousand Hands Statue = 0.9 Seconds [Crit, Crit, Hit, Hit, Hit]

Umashi uses Disruption Field = 2.28 Seconds

Takeshi's Hidden action Activates = 2.86 Seconds

Umashi is Ko'd

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
giphy.webp

And no sooner had Umashi blinked than everything happened in the span of just a single moment. A knowing glance and though he stood proud, he faltered as his balance momentarily gave way. No doubt a trick of the Uchiha, Umashi cursed under his breath as he slightly shook his head. Once again the Uchiha had managed to ruin the good thing that was him being able to prosper. Like a flashback with an infinite loop, there was no sure way to victory and both he and Takeshi knew it. Materializing the proverbial and symbolic Hokage hat, Umashi looked at it longingly before tossing it over the expanse of the Valley of the End towards Takeshi. Attached to it was a note for Takeshi that in so many words said "You've earned this . . ." and with that Umashi would give a nod of his head and a salute as he turned to leave while the night was still young. Konoha it seemed, was in very decent hands.

OOC: Topic Left unless stopped.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed his hand to catch the hat that was coming his way as he looked at the note he allowed himself to have a smile come up to his lips. It seemed that Umashi was happy with what had been earned and what had been done. Takeshi allowed himself to smile slightly as he looked up to the sky, the passing of the torch from a man that he respected so much was something that even Takeshi admitted would give him a hit to his feelings, though he would never admit it. Watching the Hokage walk away the new one was fully aware that all that responsibility had now been given to him. His head tilting in the rain, though it seemed that some of the weather had paused and the rain had stopped.
giphy.gif

“Damn this rain…..”

“It isn’t raining any more Uchiha”

Anubis voice echoed to the ears of the Uchiha as he stood there, he smiled to himself as he allowed the water to drip he looked at the sky still. The weight of responsibility, the fact that the man he looked up to was willing to pass the torch, this would be a moment that Takeshi shared with himself and no-one else, the feeling of being passed the torch hit him like a wave crashing threw the defences that he though where up.

“Yes it is my old friend, now we must have the weight of responsibility of the Hokage seat and shape leaf to a better place.”

“Indeed, and what of the man you beat?”

“He will forever be around for advice, but the man that held this weight for so long deserves a small break. He has earned that much my friend”

With that Anubis seemed happy with the response as he vanished from the site of the Fight. Takeshi brought the had up and took the note off before applying the hate onto his head. He turned and moved disappearing from the rock in a split second and heading back to the village which was now his to watch.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back