Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Unanswered questions

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He knew this place.

He took in every detail, as if trying to pull something, anything, from his fractured mind. His mind... the one thing he relied on... was going crazy in this village hidden beneath the sands.

"Give me your purse... quickly and quietly". A voice whispered harshly from behind him as what felt like a kunai was pressed roughly into his back, threatening to break his skin, or at least ruin his favourite robe.

Migoya sighed. Ever since slipping his leash he had wandered the streets of Sunagakure, reliving memories that were not his yet were, somehow, buried deep within his consciousness. He did not know this place well - he had only visited several years back to establish a Myakashi presence, but that had not worked out well. The buildings now were foreign to him as they had 'moved aboveground' as the locals seemed to state in passing. He had quickly learned that the old city was beried under the current one, and that only a certain type of person would be foolish enough to enter. Having been raised on the streets of Konohagakure during the occupation, Migoya was that certain type of person.

The darkness of the undercity was a reprieve from the glaring sunlight above, the people around him shuffling to go about their business without interference, or indeed trying to hide what they were doing. The wretched and dejected of the world all in one place. It was beautiful, like a garden just waiting to grow.

"Quickly I said", the irritated voice hissed, pressing the kunai a little bit deeper into Migoya's back.

Somehow, Migoya knew this place. He had raised a family here, the Myakashi had been here, he had been a...a Sennin?!? It was absurd of course - how could these things be? Had he lived another life here... why were these memories resurfacing? His mind crinkled in thought, straining to piece together so much information that was flooding in, like sands through an hourglass.

The kunai pressed deeper, drawing some blood.

Names... familiar names drifted into his mind. The Sunan Bull... was a friend? Did he know the Toraono clan... or was it simply his mind piecing together random bits of information his spies had sent him over the years. Why did it feel so personal. Mikki had been uncharacteristically silent since entering Suna, as if struggling with his own memories of the place. It was all so very confusing.

"Right old man, you asked for it"

The kunai bit deeply into Migoya's back, the 'old man' feeling the top of the muggers hand as the blade sunk in deep. Blood seeped from the wound, seemingly gushing out over the strangers hand. Strangely though, Miogya did not move, as if the wound was barely registering. "What... what is this?", the stranger muttered as the thick, black, blood seemed to crawl over his body, growing and spreading. He opened his mouth to shout out, but that simply filled with the foul liquid, silencing his cry. Migoya still stood in thought, trying desperately to piece together any information about this place. He took a step forward as a slight shuffle was heard behind him, the noise registering in the albino's ears, but of insufficient importance to disturb the Myakashi leader. Tendrils of black liquid would now flow into the wound on his back, returning to its souce as the wound closed behind it. For a brief moment the outline of a desiccated husk would stand, holding a kunai, before a small gust of wind would turn it to dust.

Was all life this fleeting?

Myakashi Migoya had questions, and perhaps the answers were in these shadows.

[MFT - 600]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sometimes answers were not in the darkest recesses of the shadows, indeed some were in plain sight.

I know this place.

Migoya looked on the ruins of what had been, once, a large dwelling, surrounded by the remnants of a carefully cultivated garden. Whatever had caused the old village to be pulled underground had devastated whatever had once lived there, and time had not been kind. Still, something yearned in Migoya's heart towards this place, as if he had once lived there. Loved there.

"Sorry Sir, you have any yen to spare...", a small voice spoke from behind. Migoya turned, expecting yet another attempt on his coinpurse and ready to strike out at the fool who would do such a thing. Instead, before him stood a small, frail girl, barely past 8 years of age. Her hair was white, like his, and stringy as if it had been dirty for quite some time. Somewhere a memory stirred in Migoya's mind.

The girl coughed, a rattle that Migoya as an expert medical person-type, knew exactly what it was. Pertuissis - whooping cough. For someone of her age it was deadly if untreated, and it was clear she did not have the resources to afford the costly medication. He had neglected the healing arts for years - well, the 'good' ones anyway. The visage of this young girl, so similar to himself at that age, actually touched his undead heart.

Before he could answer, the flap at the top of his satchel would errupt as a small wooden man leapt out from its confines, holding what appeared to be a small bag. Hes got HEAPS. Here have some. Mikki handed over the small pouch, clearly not seeing the terrified look of the small girl who had just seen a puppet seemingly come alinve in front of her.

Stepping forward, Migoya took the purse. It was a paltry sum for him, but would mean so much to the girl. "Apologies for my friend Mikki - he means no harm". His voice carried a strange warmth that he rarely showed as he knelt down to the girl. "Please, take it. Also - could you take my hand for a second, i just want to make sure you are ok". He saw the fear in her eyes - a fear he once held when others offered help. There was always a price.

Migoya let out a quick breath, knowing the fear the girl had, for he once had it himself.

"No... not that. I am a doctor of sorts. I simply want to test your temperature." The girl did not relax, but did offer a small, pale hand. For some reason this man, similar in appearance to her, seemed kind and trustworthy, unlike the others who simply wanted to hurt her. Migoya carefully took her hand, noticing the heat that radiated from her skin. She was extremely ill. He felt her body convulse as he hacked out another cough. Almost instinctively, he put his arm around the child and rubbed her back. His own jutsu, long fogotten, let him know exactly her condition as it passed through her small frame.

She did not have long to live.

"Well, thats a nasty cough isnt it! If you want, I can try and help remove it? "

"I only have the money you gave me", the girl muttered silently.

"Thats ok - the cost will simply be this. If you feel stronger, I want you to go to the Toraono dojo. Ask for Kuro. Tell him that Myakashi Migoya sent you, and that he is to train you. Payment will be borne by the Myakashi."

"The Toraono dojo is for ninja. Im not a ninja".

Migoya smiled. "No not yet. But you will be. One day, a long time from now, I will return and see your progress. Make me proud. That is the cost".

The girl, clearly having heard tall tales in her time simply shrugged, causing yet another spasm of coughing.

"Promise me".

The girl nodded, "Ok sir. But I dont think you can help".

Migoya chuckled. It would cost him a bit of himself, but such was the price of his jutsu. A switch from his elemental prowress back to who he truly was - a master medic.

Bright white chakra would form around the girl, her eyes widening as powerful chakra burst through her, cooling her temperature and cleaing out the heaviness of her chest. She looked at the man doing this to her... "Are you an angel?".

Migoya chuckled, a mixture of amusement and a hint of sadness escaping.

"We have a contract. See you in some time - remember, the Toraono dojo. Myakashi Migoya."

The light faded along with the voice of the angel, and Myakashi Migoya was no-where to be seen.

[Topic Left]
[WC: 761]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back