Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unconscious and in the Hospital...AGAIN

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A team of medics came crashing through the glass doors into trauma room two. The hospital was already beyond capacity, the medics were overworked and yet there was another limp bleeding body demanding their care. A young twenty-something female. Substantial trauma and blood loss. She was in shock.

</COLOR></FONTFACE>
B/P 68/35 MAP of 46​
Placing a number 20 in the right AC... DAMMIT, the line blew. Trying again in the right FA... DAMMIT​

Attempting to place a foley, number 18. Minimal output.
Placing on monitor... Tachy, rate 150's​

What's with the sand all over the gurney?
She might be a Sunaku.​
No, she is the kage's cousin.​
Placed a number 18 right jugular, good blood return.​

Good,place a pressure bad of Normal Saline, bolus STAT.
Have you stopped the bleeding?​
No, not entirely. But I have pressure dressings over all of the sites.​
<i>
</i>

Shiori was in a state of hypovolemic shock. Her vitals were falling, multi-organ system failure was on the horizon. Shiori's already partly failed liver gave her a near radioactive glow due to her jaundice. Now her skin,also pallid. Her body was at the limit of human endurance but Shiori felt nothing. She had lost consciousness some time ago. shallow rapid breaths, and despite her body's valiant effort she was barely satting 85%. Intubation was imminent.

I need some sedation and a cart. we need to intubate!​

Bottle of mother's milk hanging.
Blade ready.​
<i>
</i><FONTFACE fontface="helvetica"><COLOR color="darkred">

This would not have been a first, nor would it likely have been a last for the dying woman. The sedation seemed unnecessary, it was more a choice for the pulmonologist as he was no brute. Breathing in synchrony with the machine would be near impossible for most shinobi, their trepidation, pride and independence commonly combat the iron lung's efforts. It was a rather organized code considering. As life was leaving the Ancient, the medics scurried and did what they could but what they 'could' might not be enough.

Perhaps she was dying. She had lived better and longer than most. It was just that... that well,she was expecting a more fitting end to her story. Bleeding out on a gurney was less a 'special' death and more the most common and human death a shinobi could experience. Bah, romanticism.

MFT

WC: 359

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She had watched Shiori on and off for years and because of her faith in Mother Suna she believed that Shiori was special and she was ready to sacrifice herself to prove it. She had seen the results of the plague wars as a child. She had mastered healing just after leaving the academy and it was as a child she had run into Takahashi Shiori, the woman had always been quiet and somewhat forgetful. Yet something about her made Juuicha feel stronger in her presence, she could wield sand by blood but around Shiori she was almost seventeen times stronger. As the years had gone on Shiori had remained generally the same but Juuicha had become a priestess of Mother Suna and her faith allowed her to do incredible things, normally she used her faith to punish the wicked but after so many years and with the suffering the Cabal had caused she had grown too tired and too weak to stop them, her faith had not stopped her aging but it had strengthened her hidden abilities. Once upon a time she had been able to use blood magic to punish others even as she herself suffered. Whatever her enemies would do to her would be magnified upon her enemies 3 fold as she would react and fight back with the same ferocity used against her. With her strength fading her faith grew and she at last decided now was the time to use her gifts at their fullest to save someone she believed in as well. As the doctors filed out of her room Juuicha used sand to make a set of stairs and entered Shiori's room with the ease and skill of a jounin. With her power over sand she created a massive seal beneath their feet before sealing the door with her white sands. With a swift prick from her knitting needle she took a pin drop of blood from Shiori which she ingested and found it had a dramatic effect upon her as her powers once again grew, but this time one hundred fold... her eyes began to glow and her chakra expanded into the sands seals of the chamber as she used her blood magic to heal instead of retaliate.

First she prayed intimately in the name of Mother Suna

Prayer of Divine Intent

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, Mother Suna, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy sands
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Matre Et Su Arenam Et Spiriteius Sancti.
-"In the name of the Mother, of the Desert, and her Holy Spirit"-

Divine Atonement

Brave warriors, should fate find us in battle, May our cause be just.
May our leaders have clear vision. May our courage not falter.
May we be triumphant and earn victory as we show no mercy to our enemies.
May our efforts bring lasting peace.
May our sacrifice be always appreciated by those we serve.
May we return to our loved ones unharmed.
Should we be harmed, may our wounds heal.
Should we perish in the struggle, may the heavens embrace us
Let this woman be healed and all she wishes for be granted
May my Soul reach Mother Suna and find her well

Juuicha scribes a blood seal upon Shiori and with her faith and medical efforts all her healing and recovery was increased by 400%. Juuicha's body reversed its own aging process and as she did so her blood magic within Shiori healed her and as Shiori healed Juuicha's life energy, the catalyst for her faith was surrendered. Her sand seals collapsed as the very last iota of her life energy passed through Shiori's body, the once withered body of a seventy year old woman was now the body of a twenty year old woman. Juuicha lay in what looked like gentle sleep upon a massive mound of white sand beside Shiori's bed.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiori may of had the shell of a human but her biology was only an echo of that of man. The old woman tried, but her efforts were in vain. Sand was pouring from the dying ancient in torrents, mixed with a deep crimson. Her breaths were shallow and ragged, humanity was a fragile state. So much pain for such a short duration of existence. Shiori was not going anywhere, this was her vessel and she would not be ripped asunder. </FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="helvetica">

"The God's are as mortal men are to the serpents!" Shiori screamed. She was ripped from her vessel, the fragile body she once possessed turned to dust. Her body, white and hot sparked and shone with a terrible glare. The unworldly noise she made as her call resonated off the walls and shattered glass. The world was too cold and dark in this place but she would endure. "մեղմանալ" (Relent) the Ancient bellowed in her native tongue. The ebb and flow pulled her with a forceful tide to a place where two could not co-exist. The debilitated woman knew... she must have, the consequence of her folly. "ՕՆԼԱՅՆ me from Ձեր կոչը"<i></i> (Release me from your call) she commanded.

Her plea was heard on deaf ears, she wanted to stay in what was hers. She had earned that face and those scars. She had no want for another, death was not that bad. She would join her brothers.

She then saw the world from a new perspective and she was alone. Death was unnecessary, they both could have been saved. Now, in a coat not of her making or choosing, Shiori stands again. In the mirror she would now see a new face. She had grown attached to that face, those lines... But there was a benefit, these eyes.

MFT

WC 300

All-that-I-have-of-Erza-erza-scarlet-33243127-379-164.png

Topic Left

I guess I will find a new avatar now.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back