Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Under the Light of the Moon

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The night was cold and crisp, in the darkness the silhouette of the girl cast a long shadow in the moonlight. Sumiko sat on the edge of the cliff face her arms hugging her legs close to her chest as she looked out over the lights of Konoha, even she would admit that from here the Village was strikingly beautiful, she shivered a little as the her long hair sliver white caught on the breeze dancing in the wind almost shining in the moonlight.

It was late and it seemed that sleep seem to evade her, the thoughts in her head were crashing like waves in a storm to the point that she felt like she would be washed away into them drowning her in the process, she felt that she needed to breathe, the sheer weight of the emotions that she felt building up inside her was suffocating and she needed to feel like she could breathe hence why she came here, it had only been a few hours since she had snuck away from the Clan House Sumiko had made sure that everyone was already asleep before she left, however lingering longer at the door of Za's room did nothing to help the situation.

Sumiko hugged her legs tighter as the cold of the night started to chill her skin, not bringing a coat with her was probably a stupid idea but it seemed like she was full of them at the moment, she sighed closing her eyes and listening the the silence that surrounded her, the solitude was oddly comforting, turning her attention from the light of the village Sumiko's eyes looked into the inky indigo of the nights sky the lights of the stars twinkling in the darkness.

[Topic Entered]

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Life was simple and quickly becoming something that he'd not dread but look forward to, the day had been quiet. Za had worked himself with his training, pushing himself further than he'd done before, and now, his body needing rest would relax itself on the tatami mat in his room. Though there was a stubbornness about it, and about tonight. Everything felt... off, like there was something about to happen heading over the horizon with evil intentions. Evil wrapped in Za mind as he attempted to sleep only to have him see visions of Sumiko being stabbed and hurt causing him to lunge out of his dreams with a gasp... looking over the candle that lit his room wasnt much further down than when he fell asleep... and there was a silhouette that lingered near his door before heading off into the darkness of the estate.

'...Who was that? Am I still dreaming?' Zatoru tried as he might to shake the fears that had gripped his heart, he would not let anything hurt Sumiko... he would put his life on the line for it. Then again he cared deeply for all of his friends, but there was something that took that friendship with Sumiko to another level, spending more and more time with the girl kept him feeling euphoria in a manner that he wasnt used to. Thusly, he was sure that this was something deeper, to have her in his dreams, but the nightmare he'd just experienced kept his soul uneasy... he had to check on Sumiko. And thats just what he did, moving to her room after grabbing his overcoat and tabi shoes, to find that she was gone.

His heart raced in this moment, everyone was sleep, but he wouldnt dare call someone to action when it was his duty to protect the people here. Za knew, he would surely find her, and he would gut any individual that ever touched a freckle of her skin or a strand of her hair that she didnt want herself. So he'd grab his blade and hurry out. Looking for signs of break-ins or foot prints. To which he would only find a single pair, Sumiko's. He could tell by the tracks that it wasnt a hurried action, but... he still needed to see. Maybe someone had entranced her with a Genjutsu? Though, he was sure she would definitely fight and win many fights against Genjutsu users, his mind continued to race...

'Please be okay...' worried within himself he'd stumble upon the girl, sitting with her knees up into her chest, looking out into the great horizon that was Konohagakure. This wretched village had its simple beauties. Something that Za would take for granted but tonight... he paused before making himself known... and just gazed at her from afar. Nothing mattered when he knew she was okay, and maybe there was something eating at her, twas why she was awake this late. Za would huff, maybe they needed each other's company tonight.

Strands of silver would kiss the sky that seemed speckled with stars on a spangled canvas... almost like the moon song and the stars would dance to its tune twinkling as they would enjoy the solemnness of this moment. Everything seemingly stood still, and Za would press forward taking off his coat and smirking to himself as he would silently drape it over Sumiko's shoulders before setting himself down next to her. "Weird, to be allowed in the presence of something so... eloquently beautiful, eh?", Za would speak without directly looking at her... but he felt everything swell within him wanting to look upon her face, but there was something in him telling him...

'Not... Yet...'

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumiko had bearly noticed Za's presence until she felt the fabric of his coat fall over her shoulders, she wrapped in round herself embracing herself, it was still warm from the heat of his body and carried his scent, turning to look at him she smiled softly her eyes tired, she was pleased to see him even if it didn't help with the maelstrom of emotions that she was trying her hardest to keep contained.
"I never thought I would see this place as anything more than a prison but from up here," She paused sighing as she looked out over the horizon "It is remarkably beautiful," Her auburn eyes looked at him, he was so close she could almost feel his skin against hers it took everything she had not to reach out towards him and wrap his arms around her just to be enveloped by that warmth, his presence was intoxicating. Her head was spinning with a thousand questions and thoughts all screaming at once it was so loud that she thought she would be deafened by them.

"You should be sleeping Za, I hate to think that you are out here solely on my account," That is what she said but internally she was thanking everything that was divine that he was here with her, at this time and in the place. "Have you ever felt that you are broken like there is something in you that isn't the same as other people?" The question was largely rhetorical "Cause I think that I am broken, I do feel emotions like other people, even as a child I don't think I ever remember being happy or sad, only ever angry at everyone, I used to lash out at people and do horrible things just to feel" she paused, resting her chin on her arms "Something, anything really and then I met you." She looked at him, her face was tainted in sorrow "And suddenly I started feeling things, you make me feel less empty, you make me feel human," Sumiko didn't know why she was telling him this but the words flowed through her like a waterfall and she couldn't seem to stop them. She wanted to stop, the last thing she wanted to do was scare him away but part of her was thinking that maybe he was better off running for the hills. "What I feel when I look at you Za, I can't explain how I feel, it scares me but I find myself wanting more." the girl felt tears welling up in her eyes, she had never cried before, why was telling his making her now. "My head is so full I think it is going to burst and I don't know what to do anymore," The tears rolled down her cheeks as she started sobbing, burying her face in her arms not wanting him to see her like this.

Last edited:

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
It was something of Magic that could be felt in this moment, he could feel the heat rising, but there was a bitterness to the chill that he felt behind his back running down his neck, it was fighting against the very heat in his head and cheeks and most of all in his chest. It almost culminated in the emotions that he was unknowingly giving into, he wanted them so deeply but he wasnt sure how to verbalize it or if he could even do such a thing. However, Sumiko spoke up and spoke about it completely...

The Angst one felt with a new, first love, or even like. There was an echo of emotions that seemingly fell from the waterfalls of vehemence and it flowed right through Sumiko's heart and out of her mouth. With every word Za would feel it like daggers within his chest, that same pain of anxiety because everything was so uncertain. That uncertainty was apart of the mongrel's life, Za's that is, and he knew that no one day was followed by a great deal of knowing. However, it made Za smile, not because he didnt care and wanted to put down Sumiko, but because he felt exactly the same, and he didnt care who knew about it. There was no one that he felt meant enough that would say anything against it.

Maybe Nobu... But that wasnt for sure.

At any pace, Sumiko's tears are what made Za turn, and meat her gaze and made him wrap his arms around her pulling her closely into his body. His quiet hushes over here as he rocked back and forth swaying as a baby did a child. As his very mother did with him when he was younger. He'd remember her face, and would care very much about the last visions and memories he had of her. It was that love and affection that he remembered deeply and he always held unto that he would want to share with someone who both deserved and needed that care. Sumiko was it, at least for right now, Za felt like he knew Sumiko's strength, both physical and emotional. Though, maybe there was something deeper that he didnt know and couldnt touch right now.

"Hush now, and let me speak to you...", his words like subtle purrs into her ear, "...I'm scared too... So scared that if you dont feel the same way I feel that you'll run away... That you'll never know that I mean no harm, but only want to know what this feeling is... with you. Right beside you.", smiling silently he'd continue, "We are all broken pieces... but we are the ones that make the brand new starts from pieces that have been torn and ripped apart..." nodding he'd try to stop the swaying before moving a hand to her head and moving his fingers through her silky, fine hair, his attempt at comfort.

"...When I look at you, my heart seemingly skips, where there was hatred, I feel adoration.... I adore you Sumi...", nodding he would move his head back, "...And when I was talking about the being in the presence of pure beauty... I was talking about you. I will never leave your side as long as you want me by it...", once more he would nod, before huffing.

"...I promise... I will always be open to you. Like a book on a shelf, like that library when I began to feel as I have felt for a long time now... and seemingly you have as well..." smiling he would open his arms hoping that she would come into him and they would figure whatever this was out together.... maybe he would need to say that out loud but who knew..

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sumiko was drownig, if not physically emotionally, nothing made sense to her anymore, the world she was so sure of was slipping away from her, slipping though her fingers like sand and then he came. The warm, strong arms wrapped around her holding her in a tight embrace as she wept, he rocked her back and forth gently as he held her bringing comfort to her troubled mind breaking through the storm pulling her out of the turbulent waves. Sumiko was so close to him she could feel Za’s heart beating, she could feel every raise and fall of his chest with each breath that he took, his touch was all she ever wanted even if she had only just realised that now.

The low purr of his voice made her heart race as she spoke to her, every one that fell from his mouth made her heart swell every fear, every doubt began to melt away like the the winters snow in spring she uncurled herself a little resting her head under his chin resting her on his chest, taking in a lungful of his scent, she could lived a thousand lives, seen a thousand sight and none of them would have filled her with as much joy as felt in his arms, in that moment under that bright billiance of the moon, Sumiko felt his hands moving through her hair and founs herself moving her head towards his hand.

“Za, I.” Her voice was small, soft and fragile, she dernt move or speak in fear that she would wake from this dream, ‘I never want you to leave my side, I will never stop wanting you near me” The words she spoke were true, Za was the only person that filled the deep dark void within her, she turned to fac him looking at his open arms, she moved closer pressing her body close to his as she held him, she face inches from his, she could feel this breath on her lips, it took a remarkable amount of self control not move closer to him, to feel those lips on hers. ”I don’t know what love feels like but if it feel like this then,” she didn’t want to finish the sentence, she would so scared that this moment would shatter like glass ’Then I think I may love you,’ She whispered wonder if he even heard her.

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Under the light of the moon, two hearts would seemingly come together... two fractured souls would go about aimlessly with hatred and emptiness within them, only to find their pieces fitting together like a perfect puzzle. When you make a brand new start, you will need those pieces... those fractured shards of who you want to be, who you wish to be, coming together with someone who completes your puzzle. Sometimes there are puzzles that are seemingly complete missing few if any pieces... others have huge pieces missing, or large amounts of small pieces that need other pieces to complete it... and all of those things were okay and fine. However, when you found the pieces to bring you together... and you accepted that maybe the pieces that make you whole are also fractured pieces themselves, then you get something more beautiful than the story books tell you about love...

Adoration.

Tenderness.​
Endearment.
All these things had a level of passion about them, something that these two knew nothing about except for the lack they had felt for so long. Everything that led to these moments crept into Za's mind, how badly he'd missed his mother. The love she had shown him once upon a time in his life. The darkness he felt when he had been near fatally wounded by his father, the idea that none of his brothers and sisters had the thought to help. The emptiness within him to know that he was alone in this thing called life at the age of eleven. Thrown out of the orphanage and living on the street just a few short years back... but one night in the library...

One night changed the stars in his life, made them....twinkle brighter....

Suddenly there was something to wake up and look forward to. Suddenly there was a person that he felt so much closer to than anyone else. He had friends now, but no one made him feel like this. From the crown of his head to the soles of his feet, Za suddenly felt like his life had more meaning with his person in it. And now, under the light of the glorious moon...

They sat, merely inches away from one another, panting in the youth of love. Unknowing of where this road would lead them, and with the Clan how would their lives end up? Who knew... but Za knew one thing was true. He didnt want care if the sky was falling down. He would want to feel this way forever... Always. He wanted to feel this way until mother nature said her job was done. Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea.... That was an outrageous love that he wanted to feel, something extraordinary in the light of everything that he would feel in this moment.

"...I think... I feel exactly the same...", he'd finally let out after she spoke, only to lean ever closer, whispering even lower than before, "...I think I love you too.", something filled him with yearning, as he looked quickly between her lips and her eyes, leaning closer, tilting his head, his hands slipped around her shoulders and aimed at the top of her waist, before pulling their bodies closer together, as long as she allowed, and finally... with eyes finally closing as he would awkwardly bring his lips to her's. He hadnt done this before, and only ever saw his parents kiss a few times, but he remembered it. And thought maybe this was the course to take. If she accepted, the feeling of her lips to his would make not only his body melt, but all of the angst and worry would wash away from him....

It was like when she was there, and nothing else mattered...

[Kissed Sumiko]

Last edited:

Uchiha Mizuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl felt her heart soar and her body tremble was Za whispered through words into her ear, she felt him drawing her closer to him his strong hands on her shoulders as the traced down her back to her waist, she could help trembled under his touch, his fingers leave a trail of heat as the dragged over her cold skin, his coat fell from her shoulders as his hands come to rest on her waist but she no longer needed it the warmth between them was enough to chase away the cold nights chill.

Sumiko looked into the deep pools of blue of his eye watching them flicker between her eyes and lips, feeling his the hesitation in his movements as if his touch was begging her permission something that she was happy to give as she watched his lips grow close to hers her heart beating so fast she was afraid it might burst with anticipation, then like a firework his lips meet her sudden release of tension burst as she melted into his kiss, accepting it completely and utterly, her hand travels to his face her hands resting her pale hands on his cheeks, she wanted to make sure that he was real, that this was real, she lost herself in his kiss moving her hand down his face to his neck before coming to rest on his chest feeling the steady rhythm of his hearts against her palm. The lost track of time before she reluctantly broke away from his lips looking at him smiling biting her lower lip gently as she rested her forehead on his looking down at him, strains of silver-white hair falling over her shoulder.

”So what comes next?” her voice was soft and a little breathless as she blushed her eyes filled with admiration for him.

[Kissed Za]

Last edited:

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Young Love, what could go wrong? Anything and everything but it always tended to start like a whirlwind. With Za and Sumiko, it would happen with emotions spilling over where there used to be emptiness within those cups. How could someone feel so much in such a small amount of time. Well to be honest, this had been going on for years now, them playing with it. Smiles, and glances. Za was sixteen now... Sumiko was too he'd thought, so much had happened, the exam, bringing her into the house. The beginnings of everything that they would look back on with smiles...

"...I guess... as long as you'll have me... I'm your's.", a simple smile would pass over his lips. This was something for the sake of everything he'd been through. A Street rat commoner, with a wealthy princess, such stories write themselves. And it did feel like they were living some story, some sort of fiction. It was almost as if, this was destined to happen, but nothing was planned. Hell, if it was, he'd think whomever planned it did a dang good job on it. Alas, there was a great many things that would need to be done now... would Za become the overprotective boyfriend? Would he... smother her? Would he try to fight anyone who spoke to her? Who knew... That was the luck of the draw when it came to these things...

Jealousy had many faces... most of which start with the original one.

"...I guess first... we should get out of here, and back to somewhere where its warm... Then we can rest these thoughts...", thinking again he'd smirk, "Or maybe we can let those thoughts lead to more of these...", leaning in he'd plant a kiss on her cheek, not wanting to overdo anything, keeping their kiss from a moment before special... their first. Which would lead to many more he'd hoped but, there was always the one that would move into a plethora.

At any pace, there might be something more for them? Who knew... but Under the Light of the Moon... anything was possible.

[Topic left tentatively]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back