Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Underneath Houkisugi Tree[Open]

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fujikawa Jirou is sitting underneath a large Houkisugi tree reading a book on ninjutsu, from his expressions that one would notice should they see him. He’d seem quite interested in the subject matter and contents of the book, his mind being quite immersed as his back is leaned up against the tree his legs somewhat crossed lazily. He is clearly relaxed, to his right a gourd sits of which he ever so often takes a sip.

In between flipping a page now and then he would observe his surroundings with a curious gaze, his mouth shaping up into a crescent smile. He notes the deep blue sky and the lush green field of which makes up the training grounds. Jirou can’t seem to stop thinking about his recent acceptance to the academy, including the many hopes of which he has to make friends there and meet potential teammates. As these thoughts crossed his mind the tree’s branches sway side to side in the wind, not strongly but enough for it to make a nice relaxing sound.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once again, Tatsuo had fell asleep in a tree ignorant to his surroundings. He was exhausted from the two missions he just completed and looked to get a nice nap while his mother was out of town again, she really was leaving the village a lot lately. This was one of his first days to relax in a while, his parents tended to keep him busy so he enjoyed the few times he got to lounge around, preferably in a tree. Sooner or later he decided to shift around which lead to the next catastrophe. Before he was even awake he was falling from the tree straight onto the body of the innocent Jirou, whose only mistake was reading under the wrong tree. With a thud he would land on top of Jirou. Both dazed and confused, Tatsuo would flail his arms around as if he was still reaching for a branch to hold onto.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou lays splayed out on the floor Tatsuo laying ontop of him as he’d let out a muffled pained groan, from the collision the book of which Jirou was reading has been flung aside. It lays half open a few stains of dirt splashed upon its cover. He looks up while his right hand's thumb rubs gently against his temple, at the sight of Tatsuo he’d make a somewhat frozen yet surprised facial expression. “You alright?” He’d say while trying to move his legs still letting out a few low tuned groans. Jirou’s eyes wander somewhat upwards as he looks at the branches above, before looking at Tatsuo again as if he’d be confirming something to himself. “How did you manage to fall all the way from up there?”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo looked over to Jirou, furrowing his brow. "Sorry! I was uh, taking a nap and I slipped. My name's Tatsuo by the way, again i'm sorry for falling on you I didn't mean to hurt you, are you hurt? Is your book ruined I can repay you for the book I just went on two missions so I have some money right now, but it looks like it's just a little bit of dirt doesn't seem too bad but if you still wanna replace it I don't mind paying for it. I have some money right here." Tatsuo quickly rose to his feet, retrieving a few yen from his pocket and extending his arm towards Jirou. Tatsuo began to take a few deep breaths after his long drawn out monologue. He worried that he actually hurt Jirou and was very concerned about his book as well. "If you're hurt I can bring you to the doctor, there are a few Med-Nin at the hospital I am sure." Tatsuo looked around at the nice day and felt incredibly bad for ruining Jirou's reading time, he understood how annoying it could get to have your day interrupted.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou gets himself up with his left hand into a sitting position, his right still rubbing slightly at his temple. He looks at Tatsuo with a crescent smile as he shakes his head from side to side. “No need to worry.. Uh Tatsuo was it? I was more worried that you’d hit your head too hard on your way down, but from how talkative you are i’d say you’d seem to be alright.” Jirou looks off to the side towards his book, his smile would recede slightly as he shrugs, turning around shortly thereafter as he looks at Tatsuo again. “Names Jirou, Fujikawa Jirou it's not every day that I meet someone. What brings you to the training grounds on this day Tatsuo?” He asks while his hands pats down his clothing, some dust coming off of it.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh, nice to meet you." he would say, his face filling up with a cheerful smile as he returned the Yen back to his pocket. "Yup, Tatsuo, Ranna Tatsuo. I uh, usually come to take a nap in the morning then train a bit later as the day goes on. How about you? Are you new? I haven't seen you around before and since I haven't seen you around before you're probably new since most people who I haven't seen are new. Though you could not be new, you're an academy student though, right?" Tatsuo would take another labored breath after another long monologue. Tatsuo made his way over to Jirou's book, lifting it up and going to hand it back to him. "Sorry again about your book." Tatsuo would be wearing a simple outfit of a dark gray body suit with a konoha symbol on the right shoulder. His hair was a mess but other than that he seemed clean. Tatsuo would stand at about 57 inches and his dark black-blue hair was medium length and messy.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou nods his head in aforementioned confirmation. “Yep, I was just accepted into the academy.. It’s exciting but i’d lie were I to say that I wasn’t a little nervous.” He’d say while his right hand is placed firmly on the backside of his neck, as he’d laugh somewhat awkwardly. Jirou goes to take the book from Tatsuo’s hand as he hands it to him, dusting it off slightly with his sleeves. “The book is fine, so let’s not worry about it anymore but I could need some help getting to know this place… can’t say i’m rather informed or know my way around.” He notes with a cheerful expression as he gestures with his arm towards the training grounds.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh you're new? That's great! Well there are lots of teachers and other students to talk to. I can show you around the academy if you want, or we could train a little bit if you felt like it." he shrugged his shoulders awaiting his response. Tatsuo rubbed his chin as he looked around thinking of what to show Jirou first. He was pretty new to the academy and the village as well since it had only been around a year since the Daiymo was pushed out, there were a few things to do around the village but he didn't know what to start with. He then stuck out his hand to help him up. "C'mon, i'll show you around the fields a bit." the grassy field was quite basic, it was a simple flat clearing with a few training dummies, shuriken and kunai targets and other things of the sort. Nothing special except the fence that led back into the academy building.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou stands up with the help of Tatsuo taking a firm hold of his hand, he'd stretch a little as he stands there looking at the dummies, shurikens and kunai of which Tatsuo gestured to with curiosity. “So where are we going?” He’d say somewhat offhandedly as he follows behind Tatsuo.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well is there anything you wanna see in particular? There is plenty of stuff to do around here, but I guess i'd just show you around the academy." he said making his way past all of the training things, towards the fence. He would open it up and hold the door open for Jirou. Tatsuo would then continue his lead into the academy building opening the large green door. "C'mon, I think we're a bit earlier than class so I can show you around without any teachers yelling at us for skipping." inside the building would be pretty basic, boards on the walls of available tutors and classes. All of the classes were numbered starting at 101, there were a few students hanging out outside the classroom and from the far corner you could hear some teacher shouting at a student for sleeping in class, more or less it was a typical school.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Alright sounds good, i’d be interested in seeing the academy.” He’d say with piqued interest his facial expression clearly showing that he’s overjoyed, as Tatsuo holds up the door for him he steps inside slowly his eyes darting to the various objects. He would seem to be quite overtaken by the simple classroom perhaps more so than a normal person would be. “It’s really something, I wonder.. How it looks when everyone is seated and taking part of class. It excites me just to think about what we’re going to learn in class, so many subjects yet so little time.” He’d take a deep breath as he smiles even wider to the point where it hurts a little, Jirou turns towards Tatsuo shortly thereafter as he says in a clearly interested way. “What’s your favourite subject in class Tatsuo?”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Uhh.." Tatsuo didn't like any classes. It seemed all of his classmates were so interesting in learning and all of that, while on the other hand Tatsuo wanted to go outside and throw shuriken around. "I mean uh, I guess uh, Ninjutsu class is interesting?" he said shrugging his shoulders finally offering a fake response. Sometimes Tatsuo felt bad about the fact he wasn't as interested in his schoolwork as the rest of his classmates. It all seemed to be a pretty big burden to him. He wanted to be a ninja who was throwing shuriken and saving the village, not sitting around studying about some old ninja who fought off these three other ninja on some obscure mission that would never really relate to him. Either way Tatsuo wanted to seem like he was dumb or anything so he walked through the classroom with Jirou supposedly behind him.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou looked at Tatsuo as he stifled some light laughter, he’d smile happily looking Tatsuo up and down. “Doesn’t have to be class if you like to do something else that’s nice too.” He’d say reassuringly as his right hand’s index finger taps against the side of his chin. “I like to train, you’re never going to learn anything from just reading books alone after all.” Jirou thinks for a moment before saying with a smile. “So what do you like to do Tatsuo? I’m curious, we all like different things after all it would be boring if you’re the same as me.”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I uh, I like lots of stuff, I just don't like reading and all that ya' know? Like everyone I meet seems to be so interested in their studies, but I would much rather be out in a forest somewhere catching fish than be reading about Taijutsu techniques. I dunno I hope that doesn't make me a bad ninja, but I like a lotta things like exploring and stuff, I've been all around the village when i'm a Genin i'll probably take a few trips outside the inner village but my parents say I have to stick within the walls for now unfortunately." he would tell everything, Tatsuo honestly was an open book he would answer most questions about himself with the slightest of questioning he had nothing to hide really his life was simple. "What about you, what type of stuff do you like to do?" he would say turning his attention back to Jirou completely.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou taps his chin lazily as he seems deep in thought. “Well….” He seems to draw it out somewhat as a smile begins to form on his lips. “I suppose I like to watch the clouds.” He stops for a moment as he looks slightly down his smile widening slightly. “There’s just something about it that eats my worries away, it makes me feel at peace.. Relaxed.” Jirou looks up as his eyes wander to one of the many benches in the classroom, he turns his face towards Tatsuo again shortly after. “When life is rough you learn to enjoy the little things, you know what I mean Tatsuo?” He’d ask inquisitively his face relaxing to that thought.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ya I mean like once I was in this really tough spot, lemme tell ya! I was climbing up some huge tree and well uh, I slipped but my shirt caught on the tree. I was up there for hours before I finally managed to get undone. After that I learned how to get out of tight spots even better." he said with a smile and a cheerful nod. "But yeah cloud watching is nice, especially from a tall tree, dunno being in a tree just makes my worries wash away too. So I get what you mean." he says before one of the teachers in the hallways lifts his finger to his mouth and saying "Shh." Tatsuo turns back to Jirou, lowering his voice. "Might wanna be a bit more quiet, teachers around here can be whiny, sometimes."

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I suppose so.. I got a little excited.” He’d say with a awkward smile looking at Tatsuo. “I can’t wait until I meet the others, I wonder what they’re like it makes me a little nervous just thinking about it.” He taps the side of his chin with his index finger somewhat nervously as he steps a little closer to Tatsuo. “Tatsuo I think it might be a good idea to go outside.. we shouldn’t disturb the teacher's, can you think of anything interesting to do? My cousin and I will meet up later but else than that i’ve got time.” He’d say seemingly giving Tatsuo his full attention for now, peering back at the teacher whom shushed them prior ever so often.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"We could go see a movie?" he says as he made his way to the door. He reached into his pocket to bring out a crumpled coupon that read "Free Popcorn", as he made his way outside he shrugged his shoulders. "Or we could do a lotta things, our options are limitless pal. Is there anything you wanna do? If so we can go do that." he says nodding firmly, looking out to the nice day. The weather was perfect, it wasn't too hot but the sun shone brightly and the sky was blue filling the whole terrain with an upbeat tone.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou leans his right arm against one of the benches as his left hand’s index finger taps lightly against his chin, he looks at Tatsuo with an expression that conveys that he is deep in thought his mouth a thin flat line. “Hhm.” He’d hum as he thinks his fingers going up from his chin to the top of his head as he ruffled through his messy hair. “How… how about we go fishing?” Jirou stretches out his hand from the top of his head as he gestures with a casting motion to emphasize. “I’ve, well i’ve always wanted to but I never had anyone to go do it with.” A crescent smile slowly forms on Jirou’s face his right hand receding back as he puts it in his pocket widening his arms slightly in a slackish manner. He gives Tatsuo a adamant look as his eyebrows raises slightly awaiting his answer.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Fishing?! Sure!" Tatsuo seemed to get overly, excited his wide toothy smile flashing Jirou. "I have a few poles out near the river, I always keep 'em there behind a rock." Tatsuo would then look back to the academy building. "I think skipping /one/ class won't kill us." This wouldn't be the first class Tatsuo skipped, or the last, he honestly had a pretty bad attendance record, but hey, class is boring. Tatsuo looked back as squinted his eyes to notice that the one teacher watching the yard managed to doze off. "Seem we'll get out easily too. Luckily Mr. Kenshin isn't here, if he saw us trying to escape.." he shook his head in a combination of fear and excitement. "It's alright though, I haven't seen him today perhaps he is on a mission." Tatsuo would then motion Jirou to follow as he would make his way swiftly outside of the training grounds gate.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back