Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Unexpected Visitors

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With his wander around the academy concluded the man wished to see who ran this establishment, if he was meant to be representing the leaf village it would be best if he got to know those who ranked higher than most within Kumo and the headmaster of this place would surely be one of those people, that and the man simply wished to meet the person who oversaw the teachings here given what he had seen so far they seemed like a somewhat responsible as Chinatsu spoke to the man from under the bandages. "Well aren't we the curious one."

With a chuckle the Uchiha shook his head waving a hand dismissively. "No no, simply doing what is expected of me, and besides we could learn something here that we could pass on to the main branch at home. Maybe make the process of teaching students easier to some degree or setup something that the students of both villages could do together you never know." Chinatsu understood its companions motives knowing that now they had rectified the treaty with Kumo they would be working a lot more closely with those that resided within.

Coming to a stop at the headmasters door the man knocked as was expected, he was a visitor after all listening to hear if anyone was inside to greet him.

[Requesting Maru]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Just normal day in the office, Maru lazing about while his demonic minions did the horrible paperwork that he was originally supposed to do. Maru never knew the amount of paperwork it took to enroll and keep track of students. It sucked that the higher the rank you get the more buried you are in useless consent forms that had to be sent off to more high ranks for approval but at least his minions took care of that kind of stuff for him. This left him enough time to catch up on looking at his foxy ninetails images, this week's theme was shunga where fox girls dress up in more traditional clothing and edited the images to look like woodblock paintings. Maru never got why people complained about doing paperwork when they can just pass it on to an underlying, it frees up a lot of time for Maru to just do nothing but relax and to enjoy his research. His faithful servants Oof and Loud were finishing up storing the records as well as the final grades for a graduate student when they were all jolted when they heard a knock coming from the office door.

Maru tilted his magazine down, wiping drool from his mouth as he stared at the door. "Yanno, I think I need to start putting up a do not disturb sign on that damn door. LOUD answer it." Maru told his floating purple cyclops, the demon put her hands on her hips to sass the headmaster who was already kicking his feet on his desk and putting the magazine up to his face to block out his surroundings. "The least you can do is say please yanno." the cyclops complained, in which Maru ignored them completely. With a sigh, the cyclops set the paperwork on the desk of the headmaster then went towards the door. Licking both hands before using her saliva to make her hair look better before opening the wide enough to poke her head out to say the already rehearsed line that the headmaster told her to say. "Sorry kid the Headmaster is– the cyclops saw a cloaked man with bandages wrapped around him. She blinked her massive eye once before looking back then yelled to get Maru's attention. "HEY I THINK WE GOT A MUMMY OR A INVISIBLE GUY WANTING AN INTERVIEW!"

'A mummy? An invisible Man? I thought I stated I wanted demons not spooky Halloween monsters.' Maru thought, then shrugged, deciding to give the mummy invisible man a chance. "Let him in then!" he took his feet off his desk, setting his magazine down while LOUD opened up the door fully for the bandage wearing man to step through. Maru waved a tail at the stranger, he had a vague familiarity about this man… at first he couldn't remember where he first saw him but then he remembered that dreaded gate incident where the two Anbu of Kumogakure started to act a bit… looney. Maru looked down at Oof, then gave it a nod then looked back at the man. "Well welcome to Aurora Eruditio! Sorry about the way that Anbu and my.. Foster Dad acted at the gates. With you here I'm guessing your second trip to the gate had been a bit more welcoming?" he asked, slapping himself on the head remembering that he hadn't introduced himself. "Oh! Where are my manner's. Name's Yamamoto Maru, Maru for short. You looking for a job or what?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stepping into the room the man started by pulling the bandages from his face and removing a hood, taking a moments pause upon hearing the name his next words escaping him without much thought. "Maru? Well you've certainly come far since the days of being my pupil good to see your doing well." He wished to be polite for all the should be familiar with one another the Sennin was still very much aware he was a visitor in this place a slight chuckle leaving him at the notion he was looking for work his eyes taking a moment to glance around the office though seemed unphased by what was around him before taking a seat after a brief pause.

"No that would not be why I am here, though yes getting into the village was much more welcoming this time round though not quite as exciting I must admit." It was then his contact companion would follow him into the room from outside the fox girl appearing beside the man before tugging on his hair. "You forgot about me you jerk, don't just wander off all the time you and Chinatsu have no manners what so ever." His face went neutral for a moment turning back to Maru letting Taisen continue what she was doing knowing arguing was somewhat pointless.

"I have changed somewhat over the years but I am still the one you knew as Hyuuga Yukio, your old Sensei from back in the day though that feels like so long ago now." His mind seemed to wander a moment Taisen giving a huff before crossing her arms before sparring a glance at Maru. "You two know each other then? Must be nice glad to be out the loop again." A sigh finally escaped the Uchiha shaking his head slightly. "Could you try and give a good first impression, we are visitors here after all."

He received no reply the being simple going quite and into a huff before he turned to address the headmaster once more. "Apologies, down to business I assume while I am visiting your village I decided it would be in my best interest to visit this academy see how it compares to my own back home and possibly discuss what we could do for one another now that the alliance between our two villages has been discussed once more."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Maru saw the mummy man start to remove the bandages from his face to reveal that he wasn’t a walking corpse, he was quite disappointed. He was hoping to have another monster or normal person to scare children with but of course he wasn’t going to judge because of the man not being a hideous freak of nature. The man even knew his name but what made his face go to confusion was that this man mentioned that Maru was HIS pupil. The eye holes of his mask squinted as he looked at the man trying to see if there was something that he’d recognize about him but Maru had no clue who the man was, even looking to his youkai for help and they seemed amazed that this man had taught their commander. With a shrug, he let the man that said he was his teacher continue. Telling him that he wasn’t here for a teaching gig though Maru was glad that the village was much more welcoming than the last time. ”Glad your trip went-” he was cut off when seeing a FOX GIRL appearing beside the man. The eyeholes of his mask went as wide as dishes, gazing at the ears at the white haired fox girl then at the tail... Maru grinned from ear to ear, taking everything within him not to touch the foxes ears though she was a bit on the small side but of course that didn't matter.

”Well, well, well. How old is this beauty, can she consent to ear pulling and tail fluffing.” leaning forward, his tails began to wag behind him, drool pooling from his mouth between his teeth that were sharpened to a canines edge. Yukio was a familiar name, but the fox girl in his office was more important! Besides, she was sassy and he liked his women sassy… Though he was more interested in the fox girl, Yukio was much more interested in the academy itself and wanting to see how it was back at their village but even this wasn’t enough to snap Maru out of looking at the fox girl. Of course, the purple floating cyclops decked Maru in the jaw snapping him out of his trance then Maru wiped his face then pointed his finger up to the sky as though the punch activated Maru’s work mode. ”RIGHT! ACADEMY STUFF!” yelled Maru after being punched then with a snap of his fingers his two demon servants, they went looking for the file containing the kumogakure class system. Meanwhile as he looked at the man, he rubbed his chin trying to remember where in this world did he see this man. He was sure that if he had a teacher that he’d be able to recognize them, like that white haired medical bitch from the leaf that helped him get free… oh and that white haired guy definitely that white haired guy hyuuga guy though he just can’t remember his name at the moment. Much less how he would currently look but he’d imagine he’d look around 60 by now since in human years Maru was so close to being 50 years old! Good thing he’s been around all sorts of normal things that keeps his age the same. ”Hmm…. Hyuuga huh? Yanno I had a white haired Hyuuga teacher back in leaf, he's an Anbu captain I think. Plus a taijutsu expert next to that hard to kill taijutsu guy that saw me off when I got tossed out of the leaf.” Maru explained, his eyes beginning to cross when he began to think; each eye seemingly moving separately as he thought. ”Come to think of it, that guy never gave me a good job that I’d remember.. maybe once…”

Though Maru did have a bit of his past, he forgot a lot of things since most of his memories were gone due to psychological damage or then there's the spiritual aspect since most of his mind was inhabited by spirits. He was pretty sure that his brain looked so messed up that if one would actually open his head to see what was inside that it would look like another small planet with an ecosystem and everything….. or maybe just a black and white sleeping foxes.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was clear what the man wanted, though it was not up to Yukio what Taisen wanted to do though knowing her it was rather obvious how this was going to go as she floated over to Maru wagging her tail near his face speaking in a rather teasing tone. "Rather rude to ask a lady her age wouldn't you say~? Let's just say a hell of a lot older than you young man and leave it at that shall we." Yukio was completely aware she was lost to him at this point, she was having her fun after all. Reaching into his jacked the Sennin proceeded to pull out a pair of bottles of Sake placing them on the table before sliding one over to Maru. "We may as well make this a bit more relaxed, find too much serious talk can sour the mood wouldn't you agree. Chilled or no?"

Taking his own bottle and pressing a finger against it a gentle frost coated the beverage before Yukio placed a pair of small cups on the table pouring one from his own bottle before taking a drink. "Consider this a gift for our future en devours." Listening to Maru recollect on the days of old it seemed there was a fair few holes in the man's memories, something the man was more than happy to rectify. "Well you remember the basics at least so there is that, glad i made something of an impression. That white haired Hyuuga would be me though as you may have guessed a few things have changed over the years, life has not been so kind to me though I guess my youthful appearance is a bonus." The man's face became quite somber for a moment tapping his fingers lightly on the desk as he leaned back in the chair.

"Though on that note I don't think I ever got to say goodbye, nor talk to you proper since then. If i had to say anything it would be if I did anything wrong by you then I do apologize, I was rather young back then and thought I was doing the right thing being a bit tougher on you so in the end if anything was my fault I would not be surprised." Taking a sigh of relief it was something he had wanted to say since the day Maru left though he had never gotten the chance too. Taking a slight glance Taisen has moved round behind the headmaster planting herself on the desk her tail gently brushing Maru's cheek. "I mean he hasn't turned out that badly from the looks of things so I would say things have gone for the better."

With a slight chuckle Yukio took another drink shaking his head and waving a hand to Taisen. "Say what you will I had to get things off my mind while we had a moment, though you may not remember all of it I still feel you have the right too it."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"My ,my. Isn't she feisty." Maru cooed. If there was one thing that he liked more than a fox girl was one with spunk, he admired this man's choice in companions and things were just getting better by the moment. The man had proceeded to produce a bottle of Saké which was just what Maru wanted given the fact that he usually is the one offering sake to his new students who come to his office. "Not a bad idea, this ought to lighten up the mood." Maru all too eagerly accepted the drink, needless to say he was already starting to think that this man was pretty cultured for a high rank. Better than the few that they have now, that's for sure.

Once the man poured his drink, Maru picked up his saké then raised it up as if proposing a toast. "Yes. To future endeavors!" Maru cheered before taking a sip of his saké, allowing the man to continue talking while he enjoyed his drink. Though the fox's memories were a bit shaky he did remember the white haired hyuuga, not all of it bad since he almost always is dedicated to teaching his students through scaring them while at the same time talking to them into doing the right thing. Obviously there is a difference in their styles since Maru purposely act like a rival helpful to his students, but it works all the same since they do the opposite of what he says anyway. As Maru continued to enjoy his drink the man– who soon told him that HE was the white haired hyuuga– had informed him that there had been a lot of changes… mostly bad but his youth was a bonus. "Hey youth can always be a blessing. Honestly I had to take on different forms since if I stayed how I was… needless to say women would ignore me cause most people aren't into shota teens." he joked to lighten up the mood.

As he enjoyed his drink, Yukio proceeded to tell him how he regretted that he didn't say goodbye to him nor talk to him after his exile. Maru honestly wasn't hurt by that nor did he believe that the man did anything wrong, if anything his younger self from what people said was more wild than how he was now. With a conversation from that brown haired bitch and that white haired bitch from tea he knew that there was a good reason. Maru began to giggle after feeling the fox girl's tail brush his cheek and in turn he reached out his hands to fluff the tail. "She's right. Besides now that I know he was a handful with some of the things other leafies had told me." Maru looked up as some of the things he'd forgotten were starting to come back to him. "Heh. I remembered that time I came to visit you at the hospital. Said I can work off of the raw determination of not wanting to lose again. While my memories are a bit screwed up, that stuck with me… that and how your nickname was Steroid Eyes." he chuckled at the thought. Maru didn't really have much to fight for when he was younger except for himself and wanting to prove himself that could be a bad guy but still make it in the village if Maru proved how strong he was. He did miss those old days.

WC:574
MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back