Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Vagrant noodles [Private]

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miyuki tightened the strap around her waist, grabbed a ribbon and tied up her hair in her usual ponytail. She left it quite messy looking as well, because that's what she always did. It was something her mother had previously taught her to do and despite them no longer talking, she always did it because, even if she thought she was, Miyuki was still just a child and she believed respecting an elder's ways was expected of her. Not that anyone would care, regardless. She wouldn't be seeing her mother again, or any time soon, at least. Miyuki then slipped her sandals on. Pausing for a moment, she looked stepped outside and stared up at the sky. A beautiful mix of both cloudy and sunny. Most would probably just see that as a decent day but Miyuki viewed it as something beautiful because it matched her hair. Or,
the idea did, not the colours, obviously. She had black and white, the sky was grey and blue. It still seemed beautiful, though.

She wasn't exactly sure about where she'd go or what she'd do on this fine day but Miyuki figured it'd be best just to wander around until she seem something worth investigating. She also thought about going to get food because that seemed like a good idea. Exploring the area brought a few smiles to her face, as she walked past all the people who were either working hard, wandering around too or just loitering.
Everyone seemed to be nice, luckily.
Eventually, the sun broke through the clouds and, though beautiful, became dauntingly hot. To counter this, she decided to get food somewhere. She wasn't sure where but it couldn't be that hard to find food in this area, right? She had already walked past about five places that sold food, though, not all of them looked... 'professional', to put it kindly.
Without delay, she began scanning for somewhere to eat but before she could find anything, She spotted a shop that sold masks made by people, probably for festivities but that didn't make them any less cool. She ran over and began poking around, her eyes locking down on a specific one, a black and white, ying-yang based mask. She had a love for things that shared her hair colour. Though,
it wouldn't be hard to notice that. Most of her clothes, hair and everything else she owns, is in those two particular colours. After inspecting the masks, she got back to the task on hand. Finding somewhere to eat food.

And then it hit her... The vagrant smell of freshly cooked noodles, making her knees weak as she took in the elegant smell and let it flow through her body. Her eyes glanced around, searching for where the smell came from and then it entered her sight. 'Ichiraku Ramen' the small, but nice, looking ramen shop definitely worthy of the smell. Walking over, she looked at the sign outside which had a small list of prices and she checked how much she had on her currently. Just barely enough for a small serving but enough nonetheless. With a sharp smile on her face, an empty stomach and a shop full of ramen, the world was her oyster!

Word-count: 540

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi finally had some free time by himself, it was a good time for him to catch up. It had been so long since he had gone out to get some food, he missed those days of eating and enjoying and now he had a moment of his own to enjoy such a delicious amount of food. As he allowed himself a few seconds to take in the sights and smells of the hustle and bustle of everyday life. He walked threw in his usual attire, a pair of black combat pants with military boots tucking them in at the bottom. While the top had a simple green combat, vest covered by a massive sleeveless trench coat holding the Uchiha clan symbol on the back.

As always, his bright green hair was spiked up and he was very much in a relaxed mood this morning, that was until he lost his attention to where he was walking. He smashed himself into a small girl without paying too much attention, nearly taking himself out and herself in the process. Catching her before she fell to the floor he helped her back to her feet.

“Sorry I didn’t see you there………….”

It trailed off as he recognised the girl as one of the students he had been teaching, she seems to still be getting used to the world. And honestly, he was probably at fault for fumbling into her, but she seemed transfix on something. He glanced to Ichiraku Ramen and saw that it was catching her eye, a small smile crept across his lips knowing full well that she probably was hungry. He remember his student days when he finished and came here with his friends. Smiling he looked back to her, like before it was time for him to return the favour to students.

“Hey, I tell you what Keiko how about the ramen is on me today? Seems like the least I can do. At least if you want food that is?”

His voice gentles this time not like in the academy with discipline and a cold air to it. He smiled as he looked to her pondering the words for a few seconds but deciding to stick to his guns. If she wanted feeding then it was on him. He wanted to get to know her as well, see what she had planned and what she wanted to achieve.

It was only right that he had some idea of what main branch wanted to achieve, he could help them on their goal if that was there decision. Of course, she would have to be open with him to say the least, that much he knew. It was all about trust these days and he knew that much.

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well... that was unexpected." she thought to herself as she found herself falling to the floor. Unable to react out of confusion, she was then caught by the same person that had originally knocked her over. She didn't really get annoyed by stuff like this,
but she turned to see who it was. To her surprise, it was her teacher from the other class. Takeshi, was it? He apologised for knocking her over,
then immediately offered to pay for her food. She came here with the expectation of eating alone but eating with someone else would make it a lot better, she didn't like being alone, even though she might not admit that face-to-face. However, he offered to pay for her food and while she'd feel slightly bad, who turns down free food? No one.
"It's that obvious, huh?" she giggled to herself then continued on. "Well, alright! If you're sure! I'd love to." She would then enter first, taking a seat. Upon sitting down, she scanned down the menu they had in here and pointed at a relatively cheap bowl of ramen, that came with pork and had coriander toppings along with spring onion. A pretty basic ramen serving. While she waited for Takeshi to place his order and for it to be made, she started talking to him.

"So... asides from teaching other students... what do you do?" she asked, curiously. She wasn't accustom to who was who and wasn't sure if he was secretly some crazy strong person or if he was simply just a teacher, she loved knowing random things like this.
It also didn't hurt to get to know someone who'd probably be teaching her in the near future, depending on what she decided to do. She smiled to herself, as she got to eat with someone. She genuinely hated the idea of eating alone, so the fact he offered to eat with her made her day.
Sitting quietly, patiently awaiting his response and the ramen, she gently pulled the knot in her ribbon and adjusted it so it sat symmetrical on the top of her head. It looked sort of odd, seeing her hair messy with a ribbon situated perfectly in the centre of her ponytail. The girl seemed happier compared to when she was in class, in an obvious sense but also in general. She seemed a lot bubblier. Noticeably.

Word-count: 400

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smiled as he listened to the girl talking, knowing full well that she still had a long way to go, with the two of them moving into the ramen shop he allowed himself to take a seat and glance at the menu as she tried to make small talk. Then the conversation came up about what he did, well this would be an interesting one to say the least. As he allowed himself a minute to compost himself he would take Keiko and sit in a both out the way near the back. This way the street noise was quiet and at least they could talk without being overheard.

“Well as you know, I teach at the academy, I take groups out on missions. Also, I run my Clan day to day making sure everything diplomatically happens correctly. I watch the gates, I do anything and everything really. Just keep the village safe is the main aim of the game. Just swapped to this branch so got to say enjoying the life now”

His voice gentle and soft as he spoke, letting her know that she was in a friendly environment. He remembers having this conversations with his old teachers but never had they really gone into detail. It was still nice to be able to return the favour now. He leaned back enjoying himself and the light environment. As he grabbed a menu and glanced over it pondering what he fancied eating. Of course, he knew he would probably get the house special, but today he was in no rush. He found a student who looked like she could use someone to talk to, and seemed happy about him being there. He wasn’t about to rush off, not while they were both free for time at least for now.

“So, what about yourself, you belong to a clan? What are your dreams and aspirations, what do you want to do when you finally finish with the Academy. Have you considered any of this at all, figured sharing information could be a two-way thing”

He wanted to know more about the girl he was going to sit and eat with, what she dreamed of becoming. What her abilities would be used for, this was the best time to find these things out. Sooner or later those dreams would change and twist he knew that much even if he hated to admit it to himself.

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi moved them both to a slightly quieter section of the shop, as they waited for their food. He took longer to order than her but that wasn't unusual, she was a pretty decisive person. Usually knew what she wanted. There was very little she didn't know she wanted and that was about her future. What she wanted, what she required, all that stuff. Takeshi brought up what he did and it interested her, a teacher who helps people and runs his own clan. That was definitely something that interested her but two things happened that hit Miyuki like a truck.
1) The crest of the Uchiha clan on the back of Takeshi's back, seeping into her eyes like the sun on a bright day, blinding her.
2) The mention of her being in a clan. The question, rather.
Miyuki took a second to take everything in and clenched her fist, biting her lip hard. She didn't draw much blood but she managed to pierce the top layer of skin, creating a sore, burning feeling. She then calmed down and turned her head towards Takeshi to explain why she had just done that.

"Regarding the clan, I'm not directly in one. I never was. However, when I was younger..." She paused for a moment,
deciding to skip the really important bit, since she didn't want to overwhelm him, or think that she would. "Something happened to me and I found out I had the blood of..." She stopped to point at his crest before continuing on, refusing to say the actual name.
"It's been a curse to me ever since, or at least so far. My family kicked me out and made me come here, with no knowledge of why I'm the way I am or what it is..." Myiuki clenched her first once more, before relaxing and turning her head towards the front.
"I want to achieve power to protect those around me that suffer. I don't want to rely on the power... I have in my blood but rather, through something I'll have earned myself." Glancing over at the ramen being cooked, she went forward with her story.
"I don't wish to become hokage or anything like that, like a lot of the students strive for. I simply wish to be strong enough to protect people of the village, even if it's from the shadows. I don't wish to be known as a hero nor well known at all." Moving onto the next part of his question, she happily answered this with less pain in her voice. "I'm not entirely sure what I'll do when I leave the academy,
since I know very little about what my options are but that's why I'm at the academy. To study. To learn.
"

"But everything'll be different than how I plan, so sometimes I wonder if planning it would even be worth it, maybe I should get over my silly dreams and accept that I'll never get anywhere." She pondered to herself but immediately dismissed the thought. They were here to get food, she wasn't going to let bad thoughts get the best of her. "It's funny though, that you're... I'm assuming from your crest and what you said... the leader of the clan that I have in my blood... somehow." Who'd have imagined that he would have been from the same clan as her, even though she wasn't actually in it. Miyuki remained rather shocked from that fact but didn't allow it to show up on her face, as she didn't want to seem afraid.

Word-count: 590

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to her words, he nodded slowly as he took it all in. It seemed the girl was out and down on her luck, but maybe he could change it. As the woman came over and took there order he passed his order and waited for Keiko to make her order before continuing on. As he leaned back in the chair he closed his eyes for a second. Deciding to pre-warn her about this before he would show her. He didn’t want it to surprise or frighten the girl that much was for sure.

“Do not be scared, don’t scream do not hit me, I just want to show you something. Nothing bad will happen but trust me for a second here please”

With that he opened his eyes, gone were the green eyes he normally had and in their place stood the beaming Mangekyo Sharingan of the Uchiha clan. The eyes stared deep into her soul for a few seconds as they sat there in silence, he allowed her time to take in what he was showing her before he began to speak to her once more. The words quiet and between the two of them an offer he had for her and a chance for her own goals to be achieved.

“Fear will not control this power, you have to learn to use it. See the clear purity of what can be achieved by this power. If you want someone to teach you the true meaning of these eyes. The potential that they unlock and what skills you can acquire then I am willing to offer you that chance personally. Yes, I am the Uchiha clan head in leaf, and I am willing to show you the uses you can have of these eyes”

Takeshi leaned back as he took out a smoke and slid it into his mouth before lighting it, he allowed himself to take a breath in before breathing it away from the student. Allowing himself to take a few minutes and let her take a few before saying anything else. Leaning back down to the table he looked at her, the food was coming that much was sure.

“Also, I know being thrown to the academy isn’t exactly a nice place to be in. So, I have another offer, my wife and myself live in the clan house, its massive and has lots of grounds and training areas. As well as small houses scattered around the outside for those of the bloodline to stay. Would you like to take up residence there, it costs nothing and gives you access to everything about your eyes. As well as anytime you need me you can just come in and ask away.”

Takeshi went back to smoking wondering how the girl would react, he was relaxed and pondered if she would see he only wanted to help.

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had warned the poor girl in advance for what he was going to show her but she didn't expect it, regardless.
The bright, coloured pattern in his eyes etched themselves into her soul, her eyes, her heart and her mind, crushing her in a sense and making her feel worthless but also gave her the opposite feeling, the feeling of immense power and the ability to stand above all. That was the Uchiha's power? She gazed into his eyes, staring, fixated on the pattern and the detail, bewildered by the beauty of it all. She had this happen once,
when the unfortunate occurrence with her sister happened. She didn't really notice it back then, though. Just that her parents found out when she woke up and from that point on hated her and banished her. All because of something she couldn't control. A power that resided within her very blood, from either her mother or father. She wasn't even sure which of the two had the blood themselves, was it her mother and something happened that caused her to hate them or her father, secretly harbouring this blood within him, not telling his wife? Miyuki didn't know and may never know, either, for it was a secret her family would likely never give up. They probably wouldn't even talk to her if she returned, they'd probably try kill her or scream at her till she left. All of this thinking caused a small tear to form, slowly sneaking its' way down her cheek and dripping onto the floor, with a quiet 'SPLOSH' as it hit the ground. Very, very quiet. Obviously. It was a tear. The glare of his eyes caused her to break out in a cold sweat and it was obvious he knew it might cause her a little stress from the fact he let her get her bearings again.

Not long after he showed her his eyes, he also mentioned the potential of the eyes and that he would teach her if she was so willing to learn from him, to accept his offer. This also included an offer to come live at the clan houses, which weren't going to cost her and would offer everything a normal family would, it would seem. It'd also allow her to study and ask questions about whatever she was. After listening to all of this, and watching him pull out a smoke, she sat there eating the ramen that the waiter had also just brought over. She brought it over before Takeshi had even shown her his eyes but she was too busy focusing on it all, she forgot completely about it until now. Digging into like a person that hadn't eaten for weeks, she let it settle before taking another massive mouthful.

"I'd love to come live in the clan houses! And to study the Uchiha. I want to amass all the knowledge I can about us, so that I may know everything about us and know exactly what our... power can do!" At first, it seemed like she was neglecting his first offer because she answered the second offer first but then she immediately backtracked onto it. "And you'd be willing to teach me the power of my eyes? I-if you're sure, I'd be grateful. I might not want to rely on them for all my power but being able to control it would definitely help. I barely even know anything about it, if it wasn't for my parents kicking me out, I wouldn't even know I had this power at all." Keiko looked down at her ramen, then back at the green-haired Takeshi. She only planned to come out to eat but it turned out she ended up getting offered something amazing. Perhaps these eyes weren't so much of a curse as they were a blessing. She let a smile creep onto her face before taking another big mouthful of ramen. The sun burned through the clouds even more. Today was going to be a good day, she believed. And perhaps it would be.

Word-count: 678

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi put the smoke out as he smiled at the girl letting himself dig into the food, he enjoyed the ramen and hadn’t had it in ages. Of course, with a new Uchiha face around the place it would seem he had a lot of chances to help out once more in the future. As he continued to eat he paused for a few seconds pondering the question. Knowing how she thought of the clan at that moment he wasn’t sure if she would take it in the word gesture it was meant or not. He leaned back allowing the food to heat his stomach up forgetting how hungry he was.

“With this offer comes one more offer, this is up to you if you want it or not. I know that you have been outcast, and without a family life is hard. But being part of a clan is to belong to a family. I offer you the Uchiha surname, if you want it, it’s yours”

He didn’t wait for a reply before he went straight back in for more food, he was loving this food and forgot what it was like to be around leaf. Out and about the hustle and busy streets, the smells around every corner. It offered great opportunity to say the least to a hungry man, and he was one of them right now. Eating all he could from the bow he finished it in no time. Before ordering himself a drink and whatever she wanted, though probably the whiskey he had wasn’t for someone of her age. As he poured a glass and sipped the ice clinking around the glass as he set it down. Once more taking a drag from the cigarette with ease. As he brought it away from his lips, making sure to never breath it towards her.

“Look Keiko, I know it will be tought but you can find a new family in us and the clan. Make new friends, all I want in return is your best inside the academy, qualify with flying colours and to stop doubting your abilities. Uchiha blood is now a bad thing, you can use it for good or bad just like any other Jutsu. Think of it like that, and I welcome you to the family with open arms. The choice is now yours to make on the name. Knowing you will have clothes and bedding prepared when you get to the clan house, you want your own place or to live in the main house?”

He just wanted to figure the logistics of the last part before throwing her deep into anything, letting her enjoy the meal as he smiled the whole time.

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Digging into the delicious ramen while he spoke, she listened intently. She didn't want to disappoint him by not listening, especially since he was the leader of the clan. She was pretty intent on joining at this point but she listened to anything else he had to say regardless. He mentioned how any jutsu could be used for both good and bad, as well as the bloodline, which cleared her head a little.
Gave her a bit more hope, really. Continuing on, he asked her if she wanted the surname of the Uchiha. "Uchiha Keiko..." she thought about it, giggling a little. That was a rather interesting name. She didn't despise it but rather accepted it. "Well, I need to move on from the past. My mother kicked me out for being an Uchiha but maybe I should embrace it rather than hate it, even if it's hard to get over. It'd take awhile but in the meantime, I could be studying about it, working my hardest at the academy and doing my best to work on everything I need to." She paused, taking another massive gulp of ramen and then proceeded. "I'll take the surname, if that'd be possible. I'll do it and I'll do my best to make sure I don't let the name down."

He then mentioned the choice between the main house or her own living space and she took a few minutes to think about it. It was a difficult choice because she didn't want to barge into the main house, having barely been here but she didn't wanna live on her own, either because it wasn't as interesting nor did it ever make her feel safe, so after carefully considering it, she gave her final answer. "Would I be able to live in the main house? I'd rather not be alone." Who'd have guessed she'd have gotten this lucky just going to get food. Of course, she knew it wouldn't be easy in the long run. It'd be straining work, Keiko would have to study frivolously and push herself to her limits, unlike she had ever done before. She was also prepared for this. Nothing came without a blood price, as she believed. The blood price was the blood of her labour, her hard work. Keiko had to put in, to get out. And while it seemed daunting, there was a long, long way to go, she was willing to commit to it and to do whatever she could. Nodding at Takeshi, making sure he knew it was definitely what she wanted, she began digging into her ramen once more and then put the two chopsticks together on the bowl when she finished. She asked him if she could order another bowl of ramen, since she was starving. Eagerly with a smile, she hopped off her seat while waiting, if he was to say yes to another bowl, since he was buying. She stood, fixated, at the door, letting her eyes, full of wonder, gaze up into the now entirely blue sky,
the sun beaming down onto her face, bringing out another massive smile. It was the first time in a long time she'd been offered so much kindness, so it was a good day for her. She wouldn't forget it, even among the harder times. She saw it was something incredible; A light in the darkest cave, per-say. When she thought she'd be alone for the rest of her life, destined to struggle and try get strong on her own, she was given another chance to obtain friends and relationships via a clan. As someone who viewed it as a curse, she held a little more hope in the blood that flowed through her veins. She let her hand reach up towards the sun and then brought it back down to her side, gently sliding it into her pocket, her yellow eyes blazing a beautiful golden in the light of the sun. "Anyway!" She said suddenly, hopping back onto her seat, taking a drink of water, [while waiting for her order iff Takeshi was willing to buy her another.] "What's everyone at the clan house like?
Is there anyone my age? Am I the weakest there? Do you have a library there?
" To her own surprise, she was being a lot more eager than usual but who wouldn't be. And it wasn't exactly wrong of her. She did, however, believe she should tone down on the questions.
She seemed like a hyperactive nine year old that just had a crap ton of candy. Relaxing a little, she sighed happily and leaned back in her seat.
She may as well be as happy as possible before she began training, then she'd probably not have time to be so excited.

Word-count: 795

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at the girl and called for the bartender to get the drinks, as he allowed himself to smoke still he listned to the excitement in her voice, the words that were being spoken with speed. It was clear that she had so many unanswered questions, but a student down on her luck for her bloodline would never be turned away by the Uchiha clan. As he looked back to her listening to her, he felt a small shiver of sorrow at her not wanting to be left alone, that was understandable for someone of her age. And with her past it was quite alright.

“You may live in the main house, I shall have a room made for you upstairs, you can do what you want with the room after all its where you will live from today onwards. Do you need to get anything from where you were living?”

His voice gentle as always as more drinks were brought, the Uchiha closed his eyes and opened them. They were back to the normal green instead of the bright red. It was clear he had a lot of work to do in this match up. But he was willing to put the effort in if she was, he could see her potential that much was true and at least she was wanting to prove herself worthy of the family name. It had been a while since a new member had come to the clan.

“Also, as for who lives there, we have a lovely couple outside of the main house, they are friendly. I will introduce them to you, then myself and Haku Yuki live in the main house. I only just brought the clan back, with so much room the estate could use an energetic member of the family. So we are more than happy to have you around.”

Takeshi paused as he continued to smoke looking to the girl that he had now made part of the family, he was welcoming and nice with her and knew that she was excited about all the new prospects that had been opened to her. Of course, she would have to prove herself in the academy, and do well. He would be now paying attention to everything she did.

“We have a library with all the books you can read, some I will stop you reading now as they go into detail about things I don’t want you to know…. but the rest is for you. Keiko you will be the weakest, but with time you will grow. Blossom if you will into someone strong, just have faith and patience.”

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening intently again, she noticed he mentioned that she would have to work hard a lot for this to work.
While she knew this and him repeating it was unnecessary, she understood why he did. It was pretty common to repeat what we needed to know, even if we didn't need to because it makes assurance that the point it's important gets across. She nodded at this and agreed that she'd work as hard as she could at the academy from this point on. Smiling gleefully when she learned that she could do whatever she wanted with the room. She never really had the chance to do that, as when she was living with her parents, she shared a room with her sister thus meaning she couldn't exactly make everything hers. She didn't mind it because she loved her sister but this was an opportunity to have a room all to herself that she can openly decorate or mess around with. Knowing her, she'd probably just have bookcases stacked with books on the arts of sword fighting and similar stuff. That wasn't important for now though, just her thinking about it out of excitement. Regarding if she had anything to grab from her current living space, she had to think about it. She only really kept her bed there and a spare pair of sandals,
along with her ribbons but ribbons were not expensive so she could always just buy new ones, she had a toothbrush there but again, not expensive. "I don't really have anything I need to go get. I only really had a bed there, which I'm assuming is already going to be provided and some ribbons but I can buy more for my hair later, as this one is the one I use the most anyway, it's my favourite" She said,
happily pointing to the black and white ribbon blending in with her hair, that sat in the middle of her ponytail.

Her face lit up upon mention of the library, too. And while curious, she also understood the point about books that she couldn't read. There was many books in the world that stored information most people would hate to understand or that would give people, the wrong people,
power they don't deserve or need, so it was understandable he might say that. Nodding in compliance, she spoke. "That's fine! I just want to read books based on ancient fighters and the art of swords, along with the history of the uchiha and the sharingan, if you have anything on that. If there's anything I shouldn't be reading, just tell me and I'll stay away." And while it may seem weird that she's being super obedient, she just didn't want to break rules, especially when they were set by someone who had just given her hope after she'd gone through only bad things. Which was understandable.

Takeshi then stated that she was weakest and instead of being disappointed, she responded with an "Alright!" She wanted to experience the challenge of perhaps climbing the ranks of the clan and becoming someone powerful within it. It was her motivation of sorts, to become someone who could protect people, and more importantly the clan, should she need to. Takeshi would be teaching her what she needed to know, so she would work extra hard to make sure it wasn't too hard for him, it was her job to train,
not his, so if she did her best, it'd be less of a strain for him or so she thought at least. Taking another sip of the drink she had, she began to speak once more. "I look forward to being there! I won't disappoint you!" Keiko uttered with confidence, as she downed her drink afterwards. She had finally found a reason to push herself forward other than just living for her sister. She was now part of a clan in which she had to represent. She couldn't just mess around or she'd give it a bad name and that gave her a sense of responsibility,
which she didn't have previously, so it was, yet again, another challenge for the young girl. Filled with determination, her eyes lit up and her smile was fierce. She had a fire in her that'd be hard to extinguish.

She was going to sit down and let him sit in quiet for a few moments but a question suddenly came into her, one that had her super curious and she thought she may as well ask since he was now her clan leader, or she was now in his clan, to put it correctly. "So, uh... How're you gonna teach me to use my eyes? I barely even noticed I had it in the first place, how would I learn to use it to it's fullest potential?" Keiko asked, with a lot of noticeable passion to learn more about her powers and what the uchiha, down to a pinpoint,
really was. Quite obviously, she was very intent on learning, she didn't ever pass up the opportunity to learn new things and she wanted to ask as much as she could while he was here and was free, that way, she'd know everything she wanted to know and didn't have to risk not being able to ask because he would be out or on a mission, so it was a good time to do as such. Also, the mention of the people that lived in the house suddenly peaked her interest too. Would they also know lots about the clan? And perhaps they could teach her a little about it as well. Keiko shook her head at this thought. She was getting a little ahead of herself, she just needed to relax and think about the current time at hand. Takeshi was there and willing to ask questions, so instead of thinking about all the people she'd meet, she simply stuck to asking Takeshi what she wanted to know and hoping that he could give an answer. "So, uh..." she said, feeling awkward. "While I know that I have this power within me, what... exactly is it? I never had it explained to me, properly. Just that it was related to the Uchiha clan. What can it do and what's the main basis behind it? I'm just really curious because... my mother hated Uchihas, so I want to learn anything and everything, so that I may understand why she hated them." Finally, she came to a close on all the questions after this and took a last drink of the tiny amount of water that remained. Miyuki had asked enough questions, it was time to let Takeshi answer them and to rest while he did so. She leaned back in her chair and placed her hands on the back of her head, resting her head there and then stretched her feet out, relaxing as much as possible. She had asked a ton of random things, so she wanted to make sure she was comfortable, as to not miss anything he could say. While it seemed a bit over the top just to listen, she took her knowledge pretty seriously and felt that she could miss something important he might have to say.

Word-count: 1,208

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat there for a bit after the food had come, he allowed the drinks in whatever form they took to keep flowing for a few minutes. As he sipped his own glass he listened to her, so full of questions and wanting to continue to progress herself. As she spoke he listened to each word carefully making sure he took the information in and didn’t over think the questions. Her first words were about collecting her stuff, or lack of stuff that she didn’t need to collect. He sighed slightly as he listened to her, it wasn’t intentional but it came out.

“You will have a bed, Chester draws, desk. Bookshelf provided for you, if you need anything for clothing, towels, books, academy stuff feel free to buy them and charge it to the clan. For now, we can get you sorted and not waste your hard-earned money on the silly things just because you are moving in. At least spend your hard-earned cash on something that you enjoy and never on the things you need.”

Takeshi smiled as he continued to sip away, it seemed that time had been passing while the two of them had been talking. He honestly didn’t mind it was an enjoyable situation of course this small talk had gone quickly into a life changing opportunity.

“I can give you a list of options on what books are off limits, the rest of them are down to you. Take what you want that is not an issue with me at all. Except the ones of the list.”

Sitting there he allowed himself a few seconds to sit take in what she was saying. Allowing the glass to come to his lips as he sipped away at it making sure he took everything she said in and never let the words slip or fall on deaf ears. He smiled until the words about her eyes came out he pondered that answer, once more the glass came down to the table as he looked at her.

“How will we get your eyes active, that will be threw training, it will take us focusing into that chakra of yours and unlocking the door to your eyes. It will not be easy but we will do it together like I was taught when I unlocked mine. It’s all about searching for that one locked door and pushing yourself threw to unlock it.”

He tried to make sense of the experience he had when he unlocked his, knowing full well that he probably didn’t manage to come across the right way, but he still was giving it his best shot to say the least. As he sat back he listened to what was being said, pondering each question as if he depended on it. The final question came and a small smile on his lips as he began to reply.

“Well I guess the easiest way of saying it, you have Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu. Your basic powers and all Ninja can use them. Well those of the Uchiha and Hyuuga Bloodline have a fourth ability. Its known as Doujutsu it’s an eye jutsu basically. It’s just another weapon in our tool kits that allows us to fight better. You will learn the tricks but that is the basic of it, you are gifted with the abilities to fight with your eyes as well”

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female walked through the district her nose was drawn to the unmistakable smell of Ramen, she found it hard to believe that since she has come back to the village that she hasn't paid this place a visit, Yuki took a deep breath letting the smell of the broth, meats and noodles hit her nose the scent taking her straight back to the first bowl that she had eaten here on her travels she had me we found another bowl quite as good. Her stomach rumbled reminded her of why she had come here in the first place, while she had more than enough people to cook whatever she wanted back at the estate every now and again she like getting away from that place and be normal for a few hours, that and Takeshi wasn't hiding in any of his usual haunts which meant he was more than likely here as well.

Yuki licking her lips entered the restaurant and looked around for a spare table, it was busy as usual the smallish space filled with students and tutors alike the steam off the ramen and noodles have the space a moist heat, it felt more homely than uncomfortable. Her emerald eyes scanned the area seeing the familiar spikes of green seated at a corner with a younger girl, probably one of his students Yuki though. The Haku’s focus was broken by one of the elderly hostess welcoming her, she was a old lady draped in a old but yet still beautiful Kimono Her grey hair pulled tight over her head into a bun at the top of her head, Yuki recognised her the old women seemed to be a staple and had been working here for as long as she could remember at least.

“Hello Madame, table for one?”

“No thank you I shall be joining that table on the corner there can you send over a bottle of Sake and a bowl of seafood ramen when you have time?”

“Of course"The small woman bowed her head and gestured for Yuki to move into room.

Weaving between tables, chairs and patrons Yuki reached the table and placed her hands on her lover's shoulders, kissing him softly on the cheek. She took a seat next to him waving at the young girl that had joined him for his meal.

“So this is where you have been hiding. I was starting to worry” She looked at the girl, she was a student judging by her age. “And it's nice to see your making friends, I am Haku Yuki.” She reached her pale hand out towards the girl’s for a handshake “Thank you for keeping Takeshi company”

[MFT]
[Word Count: 447]

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To her surprise, he answered swiftly and with no hesitation, as well. He told her exactly what she wanted to know and this made her feel happy because she was finally beginning to learn about what she was. She had a long way to go and lots to learn but it was better than nothing and it was more than she knew before. She nodded at him when he brought up the mention of making a list of books she couldn't read which she was happy with, she just wanted to read the books she had previously stated and from his reaction, most of them seemed to be in the okay-section but she'd soon find out from the list he was going to give her.

"Doujutsu... Eye jutsu..." It caught her interest because she loved seeing. Not in the sense that she'd hate to be blind but in that she loved to read a lot. And it was her eyes that granted her that ability. And she was now learning that they also had some power that was imbued in her blood that she never knew about. Of course, she would have to train to unlock them as Takeshi stated but it had her excited,
much like everything else she was told. She was going to order another drink when suddenly a woman walked up behind Takeshi and lay her hands on him, kissing him then sitting down with them. She spoke to Takeshi first, then turned to Keiko and spoke to her.
"Haku Yuki? Isn't that the person he said that lived with him? I think it was!" she pondered, as she shook her hand gently. "Thanks! I'm uh... Keiko." She said hesitantly. "It's nice to meet you."

Word-count: 289
Sorry for the short post ;.;

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked up as Yuki arrived he smiled to her as he shuffled along to allow her sit down beside him. Of course, this was a pleasant surprise the two of them never normally got time off alone. As he pulled the ash tray across the table out of the way he brought his bottle and glass with him. Pushing himself to the corner he continued to look at the new addition to the Clan. Wanting her to feel comfortable of course was always key, his relaxed attitude was showing as he continued to smile.

“Hello love, I would like to introduce you to the newest addition of the Clan and part of the family. This is Uchiha Keiko. She will be joining us and learning about her powers. She has just found out about her bloodline and has been kicked out and abandoned for it. So, we are here to help her Hun.”

His voice gentle as he took out another smoke from the inside of his pocked, lighting it he allowed himself to take a deep breath in. It would take a few minutes for the words to sink into his other half that much he was sure about. After a few minutes of drinking he stopped for a second and smiled towards the two women that were now around.

“Also, she is to stay in the main house with us, she will have her own room. I hope you two will get alone, I know that some things are best taught form you but we are both here to help. Know Keiko that under the Uchiha roof we will make sure you learn and become stronger”

He waited for replies as he slowly sipped on his drink, enjoying the weather and mood that the conversation had taken. As things just seemed to be getting better the group was interrupted by a gate guard looking for Takeshi.

“Sir I need to inform you of something”

“Fine hurry up and tell me”

Takeshi stood up and stood in the corner of the room discussing something with the man before turning on his heel and heading straight to the exit of the place, throwing cash down quickly his mind racing as he turned to run.

Yuuto ran from the gates, I need to inform Umashi

“Yuki, I will be back later I am taking this gate guard with me, I have important business to attend”

[MFT – 300]
[Topic Left with Paniced Gate Guard]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki listened to Takeshi as she took a seat next to her filling her about their new Clan member and new resident. While she wasn’t fussed about having a new addition to the household she would have sooner been asked not told but after all, it was his house so she couldn’t really hold that against him too much. The young girl shook her hand, she could tell from the way from she was seated and spoke that she was nervous or even daunted by the other situation, Yuki guessed it was every day that you were being moved into a mansion. Just was the Haku had gotten comfortable, half leaning on Takeshi she could hear a commotion at the entrance of the restaurant the perpetrator soon made himself known to them. Out of breath and panicked one of the fate guards rushed over to their table requesting Takeshi immediate attention, while not meaning to listen Yuki caught the gist of what had happened. He got to his feet and turned to her and Keiko.

“Yuki, I will be back later I am taking this gate guard with me, I have important business to attend”

“Go, you have things that need your attention. I will hold up the fort,” Yuki smiled, she knew that this news was going to need him to action and while even though she was understanding she was looking forward to spending some him with him. However, the Village came first, always had always will. She waved as he walked out of the restaurant then turned back to the young girl that he was dining with, Yuki looked her over she could see that the girl had been crying, her eyes were still a little red and puffy from irritation. She didn’t know what Keiko history was and nor was she going to quiz her on it, she trusted Takeshi judgement enough to know that he was doing the right thing my by all parties involved besides that house was far too big for the two of them and it means she would be fuss over considerable less especially if they were bringing home an actual Uchiha to boot, she grins to herself at the thought.

“Now, I am not Uchiha so when it comes to that stuff I am not going to be able to help you.” The elderly lady returned with Yuki’s drink order, placing it on the table the woman poured the ninja a cup and walked away “Sorry two seconds” Yuki apologized for stopping mid-sentence and took the liquid down, she let out an audible sigh, there was nothing better than sake and ramen. “Anyway, while I might not have the same abilities as you when I come to using Jutsu then please don’t hesitate to ask.” There was a pause as Yuki poured herself another cup. “Ground rules. You have free rein to the main house, it is now your home as much as it is yours help you to whatever you like, however, there is only one place that you are forbidden from entering and that is the basement. That is the only rule. Well, that and try not to catch fire to the place.” She chuckled a little. “But seriously, it is going to your home, treat it like a home.”

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Takeshi ran off to help with whatever was going on, Keiko continued to sit there, speaking a lot less than previously at the new arrival of Yuki. From what she had obviously gathered, her and Takeshi were together which meant she would be in the same building as Yuki. She didn't dislike her, she just felt nervous around her but that'd probably fade eventually, as she was naturally nervous around most new people she met. It'd just take some getting to know her to make her feel more comfortable. Yuki told her that she wasn't Uchiha herself and that she may not be able to specifically help with that but she could help with other things, so Keiko shouldn't be afraid to ask. Keiko would definitely end up asking her questions in the future, it was just in her nature to want to know more about everything around her. The woman drank her sake and then told Keiko to avoid the basement and to not burn the house down. Well, that part was obvious but it had a comedic effect.

Keiko remained seated, not moving around or speaking much at all over a period of time. She didn't know why she was so nervous around her,
but again, it was probably just because she was new and Keiko was scared of new people. She was also scared that she'd have to impress Yuki so that she could stay in the house. She had a pretty bad habit of overthinking when she wasn't in the right state of mind. Instead of trying to sit there in silence, Keiko attempted to ask her a question. "So... u-uh... what do you do?" She broke the silence, but her voice was croaky and shaky, so it sounded like she couldn't even speak. While it made her feel even more nervous, she did her best to remain confident and to not seem weak. The last thing she wanted to do was seem like a burden, considering. She would then take a sip of her water and look back at the woman that sat in front of her, waiting for a few minutes before continuing on. "I w-won't burn the house down, though. Or go to the basement, I promise." She was joking about the house-burning part, as it was common sense not to burn the house down but she meant that she wouldn't go to the basement. As she had thought about earlier,
she didn't want to break the rules of the people who had just allowed her to come live with them. She had been kicked out of one family and invited to another, she wasn't going to ruin it by breaking a simple rule.

Word-count: 457

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked at the young girl, her voice breaking with nerves she sighed and smiled at the girl, she knew what it was like meeting new people. Her first day at the academy was her worse nightmare the whole not knowing what to do or say and trying to impress people was next to impossible.
”Me? Well currently, I work for the ANBU branch, mainly spend most of my time training the new recruits and stuff like that. When I am back at the house I try to avoid being fussed at by retainers, so as long as you don't give away my hiding spots we will be fine,” She giggled at bit then turned her face to one of concern. ”I know this is a lot to take in and it has come all of a sudden but there is no need to try and impress me. You have been invited to live with us and frankly I will be glad that there will be people other than me being fussed at.” She place her hands on the girls ”I can tell that there is something that is hurting you. Your eyes are still puffy from crying, I am not going to pry just know that sometimes things seem hopeless. But even in the most hopeless of times things get better trust me on that one,”

The pair were interrupted as the elderly waitress walked over to them placing the freshly cooked bowl of Raman in front of Yuki, she pulled her hands away and took a lungful of the aroma of the dish. Each of the parts perfectly played against the next. She was in heaven. Taking the chopstick and breaking them in half she dug in taking a few mouthfuls before stopping.
”Keiko, what are you thoughts on ice cream?” Yuki asked pausing between mouthfuls.

Uchiha Keiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her previous feelings of nervousness and upset began to slowly fade as she was comforted by Yuki. She had a pretty good first impression of her at this point, but she wished she wasn't as nervous, because then she'd actually be able to talk properly and she wouldn't feel so weak. Keiko giggled a little at the being fussed at thing, she sorta hoped it was true, though. She wouldn't mind being fussed at. It'd be like someone noticing her.
And then Yuki asked about ice cream... With sorta just made Keiko forget about everything else because she absolutely loved ice cream,
it was one of her favourite desserts, if not her favourite thing to eat at all.
"I really like ice cream. It's super tasty and cold, cept' brain freeze. Brain freeze is not good."
The topic of ice cream visibly changed Keiko's mood, she went from being nervous to fairly bubbly. She did that when people brought up things she liked though, it made sense.

Keiko would take a last drink and then look back at Yuki.
"And you? Do you like ice cream too?"
After she asked, she took the time to sit there in silence and just think about how weird this day was, in all honestly. She didn't think anything about it was bad, just weird. She'd just come for some food, barely knowing anyone, she ran into Takeshi and Yuki, was offered the Uchiha name and a place to stay. She could never have guessed that's what would have happened in a million years, it was just so unlikely. A smile snuck onto her face as she began to think about a family she'd have, a place to stay. Everything else. It just had her in a very good mood.
And as it should.

Word-count: 300

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki grinning seeing that the girl's spirits have been lifted, the Haku was glad that Keiko was finally a little more at ease with her now, plus Ice Cream will win anyone over nearly every time. Keiko reminded her a little of herself when she was younger, she knew what it was like to feel like you didn't fit. Before she found out about her true parentage she tried so hard to be and feel normal like her adopted parents. It wasn't till she learnt the truth that she was Haku that she could finally feel like she didn't have to try to be normal anymore.

"I love ice cream, like seriously, if I could eat nothing else in my life other than ice cream I would, then again I am a Haku so I am pretty sure I can use that as an excuse" She laughed, she took her glass of sake and finished what was left before placing the glass back on the table. "How about we split and go get some ice cream, I am sure we can find a place open, if not I'm sure I can think of something," She raised her hand calling the waitress over, it wasn't long before one of the kimono clan servers rushed over to her.

"How can I help Miss?"

"Can I get the bill please?" Yuki asked, smiling politely at the young waitress. She responded with a nod and rushed off to the back of house area. Yuki turned back to Keiko. "Then on the way back we can collect your stuff and get you all settled, I can't imagine that Takeshi is going to be back in a hurry, whatever called him away sounded serious. And I don't think they will let us stay here all night." She smiled waiting to Keiko to respond.

[MFT]
[WC: 307]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back