Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Valentine's Week(end) Event! Time to Kiss and Make Up!

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Greetings everyone. I'm putting together another little Valentine's Event.

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Kiss a PC or NPC that's up to you!
In 2018, we had a fun little event, where if you made a post where your character performed a kiss (be it to themselves, to an NPC or another player, you received a cute little heart.
This year I wish to do something similar.

Same rules. Write a post within the set limit of days, where your character performs a kiss. Be it to another player, NPC or to themselves in a mirror or something. As long as there is kissing happening. This time I wanted to try and do something slightly different though, I am Forewarning you of the dates and time, so you may plan when and how the kiss occurs, instead of stressing you in rushing into it.

The reward for successfully kissing someone, and filling out the sheet HERE with a link to the post (not thread) where it happens, is a heart medal!
You may have seen these on certain members if you don't have one yourself.

If you currently possess the Valentine Heart medal, your heart medal will be upgraded to another variant!
(This is to prevent members with like 10 different heart medals in the future, and instead just 1 unique one, signifying how many Valentine's events you have participated in)

The dates to make your post where-in a kiss is made is this coming weekend (+ a little more)!
So from the 10th of February to the 14th February.

- Both players must agree to it, don’t go kissing random people! (we'll disqualify you, if we later on hear that the kiss wasn't agreed upon)
- The NPC or PC you kiss must be controlled by another player.
- Players must kiss another PC or NPC inside of a thread during the allotted time.
- Kisses can take place in any thread you wish!
- Have fun with this it’s a special time of year!
- Kissing your sub account doesn't count.

For those curious, the last time we did this, you can see the announcement post here
If you have any questions or concerns about this event, please feel free to hit me up via Discord or here on-site!

On the day this starts, I'll also change the banner for the duration of the event. So you'll know when it's started!

Edit: some slight alterations. Kissing oneself in the mirror is no go!
The NPC must be owned by another player.
And kissing your sub account doesn't count!

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back