Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Vermilion Evening Sky [Free RP]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shashu hurriedly grabbed the little girl's robe and pulled it back up around her shoulders. "Woah there, doll or not you still gotta keep your clothes on!" Quickly looking around, she saw to her relief that none of the shoppe workers had noticed the girl undressing. Phew, that could've been awkward... "Jeez, if you're a puppet, then your maker should have taught you the basic rules at least!" Shashu shook her head in exasperation, then looked around curiously. "So where is your puppeteer-person then? It's obviously not anyone in here." She stood up and peered out the window. Whoever it is, they've got some explaining to do....

Hashashin Tensai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the odd little puppet turned around and began to disrobe, Tensai's left brow merely raised in curiosity while Shashu leaped to the rescue. He managed to catch a glimpse of the paper talisman. The explanation given did nothing to change the boy's expression, one brow suspended at a heightened position still. All the while, it was clear what he was thinking..."Am I supposed to buy that load of crap?". He remained silent while Shashu tried to explain things, and after a while Tensai's brow lowered itself its normal position.

Suddenly, and without warning he reached out and grabbed Shashu by the arm, gently but firmly. He wasn't buying the whole deal about the puppet not being controlled, and even if that happened to be true there was something going on that he didn't like the smell of. "Alright Miss Friendly, if you think I'm going to just sit here while you get reeled in by some by some pervert's bait...How naive can you get?" He muttered the last part. Surely whoever had that doll following them made it in the form of a child for a reason, and had it following children for a reason. It was only natural for the young man to call whoever made her a pervert, and likely assume they were trying to bait children for pedophilia or something of the sort.

He had found himself leading a strange girl to a hotel so she could have a place to rest, and if there was one thing he'd do, it was to make sure that she got where she was going before he left. If he walked out of that store and left her behind, only for something to happen...He'd blame himself for certain. He pulled her right out of the store, and the two would vanish into the winding crowds. If the doll followed, he'd find a way to lose her and explain his reasoning to Shashu when he'd drop her off. He made sure to weave through the pathways so that it wouldn't be easy for anyone to know where they were going.

[Topic left w/Shashu after her post.]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"But but...the ice creeeeammmm...." Shashu complained while Tensai dragged her out the door. She waved forlornly at the shoppe owner as she left, hoping (probably in vain) that she could get a free one next time. I don't see what the big deal is. She was just a puppet...or was she? Hmmmm.... Her thoughts trailed off as Tensai pulled her to the hotel, explaining his reasoning after he brought her there. Though she didn't like it, she saw the point he was making. Shashu sketched out a quick bow. "Well, thank you very much for helping me out, I really appreciate it. I'll have to make it up to you some other time..." She grinned and went off to her room, turning just before out of sight, her eyes glinting mischievously in the torchlight. "I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again real soon."
[Topic Left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back