Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

WALKING TROUBLE, TALKING TROUBLE! [Private, Takeshi]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ciBZumn.jpg

Maru sat in the middle of the arena, a huge smug grin plastered across his plastic lips like a spreading disease. He chuckled to himself as the thought of what he just did came to his mind.

Flashback:

"There we go!” Maru was pretty satisfied after writing a huge ‘MARU WAS HERE’ in the hokage's office… in ink too. It was a good thing he didn't have to worry about Takeshi barging in before he could admire his work, breaking into the office was a piece of cake! Maru picked up the bucket of ink, splashing it on the table, then on the floor before gently setting the bucket near the desk. After successfully ruining the office of their ‘great’ leader, Maru unbuttoned his shirt to open a hatch within his wooden body to pull out a small doll dressed in a red kimono with a note which read;

=P That was for backhanding me in front of two nice looking cloudies! I'll be straightforward and say I'm not gonna report to that pansy Tamashii, green hair! Want me punished? Meet me at Kitsune Park at midnight! Bring that royal butt so I can kick it!

Love, MARU OF DARKNESS

Midnight:

After laughing a bit after that memory of his open challenge to Takeshi, he looked up at the moon. Seeing ebony clouds beginning to float by as the chilly night wind blew. The dark puppet master remembered when he was a academy student, he was beaten right here in exactly four seconds. Now he was a academy student again, opening challenging Takeshi in the same place where the man defeated him when he was at his darkest and when he was weaker. However, the difference between then and now was that now he had enough power to do some damage to the Uchiha. Creator or not, friend or foe. He had been waiting for this night where he gets to battle the man again. Nee Hee Hee! Let's see if he takes the bate!"The dark puppet master snickered.

ZscT0Zl.png

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed the frown to come across his face as he looked at the writing that had first caught his attention. A blatant refusal to follow the orders of the Hokage, so Maru wanted to learn the true price of failure that would be fine with the Hokage. He would have to teach him what it cost, what the price was of daring to challenge someone that was superior. Heading out of the office he went straight for the destination that had been set up with Maru. He would make sure that puppet learnt from his mistakes even if it was a hard way to learn.

Arriving the Uchiha glanced at the man before him, it seemed that he had been waiting but that didn’t bother Takeshi. As he landed mere feet away from Maru he allowed himself to stand at his full height. Takeshi was done with playing nice with this kid, he had given him everything. Opportunity, change anything that he could, and Maru continued to throw it back in his face. Well no more that was about to change, he would take his pound of flesh for all the help that he had given. Now he would be taking payment.

“Maru, since you are so hell bent on this fight. Let’s make it a fair bet, if I lose this fight, you get to take one of my eyes. If I win though, I get your most previous puppet. That seems like a fair deal to me wouldn’t you say?”

Takeshi had a lot more planned than that, but he would give the offer to Maru, it was down to the boy to decide if he felt worthy that he could win this fight. The confidence oozed from Takeshi as he stood there waiting for a reply to his question.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
jrxMC7o.png

Maru giggled to himself, putting his hands on his hips he opened his mouth to speak. “Its about time! I thought I might would have to snatch up some academy students to get your attention! Nee HeeHee” The dark puppet master laughed, confidence oozing from his words as he spoke. Honestly he expected the man to be fuming with rage after his little letter disobeying his orders but who cares. He fought against the previous hokage and did some damage to him. So he was sure that he could stand up to the current hokage without a problem.

The interesting part was that about this little encounter was that Takeshi actually put something on the line if he offered up a puppet. Surely his creator had something more in store for him if he lost, so an eye wouldn't be enough. But as people would know, Maru was a huge gambler so when he heard bet he decided to up the stakes. “I see, so I get an eye if I win? Sounds good to me, but since you are confident you'll win let's put more than a single eye or a puppet on the line here. This is a punishment after all.” He paused, lifting his hand to strike a dramatic pose. Holding his hand as if he had the entire world in his hand. “In addition, if you lose this fight not only I would take your right eye.. But YOU will aid me in one fight against anyone for any reason. It could be a friend, a medical ninja, a Senin, an academy student, or probably a Kage. I don't care, you will aid me in one fight against anyone who I think is too much for me or if I just want to quickly crush someone! Nee HeeHee!“ he giggled an ugly giggle.

"But if I lose, you can get a puppet and add anything else you want to up the stakes.” He spun, getting in a combat ready position. He honestly been looking forward to the rematch against his creator, and bets made a the fight all the more interesting. The stakes were pretty high, and the puppet of darkness was all in. “Let's get silly!”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand prepared and ready as he considered the words that Maru had spoken about in those few seconds. It seemed that the boy wanted to bed, that was fine then, that would be the price that was needed if Maru wanted to really test his strength. Takeshi would be the one to finally prove a point and it would be a lesson in manners as well as other things. Takeshi listened to the agreement before he nodded his head slightly. He wanted to get this over with question and he would make sure that was exactly what happened.

“Fine, deal, but if I win the fight the fight you hand over all the puppets to me without question and this time I will break every single of those puppets. Without hesitation, without pleading this is the demand I have. Now Maru prepare yourself, lets see if you have what it takes to really take on the power of the Hokage”

He allowed himself to shrug the Hokage robes off him. Takeshi instantly squared up and prepared his body for the combat that was coming his way. If Maru refused to step in line he would be crushed like the scrub that he was. He would be taught a lesson in pain and suffering that he would have to come to understand and without this lesson he would never. Takeshi allowed himself to stand firm as the wind gently breezed the two combatants, it seemed that they where finally going to see if he had learned anything since last time.

[B-Mod Called]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
wxFaukz.png

With a slight giggle, the dark puppet master nodded his head after hearing the mans agreement to his terms. He knew that the man was pretty much big on wanting payment for his actions, all he needed to do was to push it a step further then he would have a chance to go toe to toe with the hokage. Besides, if he was to actually listen to that loser that the Uchiha wanted him to see before he openly challenged him, he would probably disobeyed Tamashii and he would've ended up fighting Takeshi anyway. At least, this way he had the possibly of him gaining something.

“Well now, looks like you got a deal. But don't think that I'll make this easy for you, flesh bag. I will be coming at you with everything, and if you think I'll hold back against you think again.” Maru laughed, with a flick if his wrist chakra threads circled around him then in front of him… chained together just a arms distance away from him. Were four scrolls, 3 of them were black and purplish while one of the scrolls was pure white. Maru grabbed the white one, letting the other 3 dark scrolls float in front of him. "Since you are about summoning, it seems fair that I summon a few minions from the Youkai world myself.” Maru chuckled, holding the white scroll in front of him. “What's in here is the weapon that's gonna tear you apart…. Hope you're ready. “

With that he went into his coat pocket to stuff a giant mechanical key into the back of his head. Preparing to set the sage for the puppet show.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maru:
Hp: 40800 - 1632
Cp: 31800 - 4000 - 625 - 3030 = 24145
Ap: 10 - 9.75 = 10.25ap Next round

Yami:
Hp: 9600
Cp: 9600

Ma:

Kura:

Shared ap: 5 - 0 = 6ap Next round

-------------------------------------

Takeshi:
Hp: 39000 - 1560 = 37540
Cp: 39000 - 4000 - 1000 = 34000
Corrupt Energy: 11700 + 1632 - 3025 = 10298
Ap: 10ap - 9 = 11ap Next round

Anubis:
Hp: 33000 - 1320 = 31780
Cp: 27000
Ap: 5ap - 0 = 6ap next round

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 8336 - 788 - 2475 = 5073
Ap: 4 - 4 = 4ap Next Round

Zombie 1 Hp: 1665
Zombie 2 Hp: 1665
Zombie 3 Hp: 1665
Zombie 4 Hp: 1665

Round 1:
Uchiha Takeshi uses Dark Invitation against all present [Hits Maru] = 0 Seconds

Maru equips Papa Hyuuga with Puppet Mastery = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi Activates Sharingan with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Maru Declares a dual against Takeshi = 0 Seconds

Takeshi summons Graveyard Amalgamation = 3 Seconds

Bone Behemoth uses Skeleton fortress to defend Takeshi = 3 Seconds

Maru summons Yami, Ma and Kura = 4.5 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi summons the Corpse Party = 5.5 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi summons Anubis = 6.5 Seconds

Maru uses Kill Driver against Takeshi [Behemoth Takes the hits!] = 6.75 Seconds

Maru uses Stardust Nova against Takeshi [Behemoth Takes the hits!] = 9.75 Seconds

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maru:
Hp: 39168 – 1632 – 375 – 950 – 800 – 5500 – 2230 – 1760 – 680 – 1930 – 2118 – 625 – 800 = 19768
Cp: 24145 – 3030 = 21115
Ap: 10.25ap – 10.25 = 10ap Next round

Yami:
Hp: 9600 – 384 = 9216

Ma:
Hp: 9600 – 384 – 3911 = 5305

Kura:
Hp: 9600 – 384 = 9216
Cp: 9600 - 3030 – 2750 = 3820

Shared ap: 6ap – 6 = 5ap Next round

Takeshi:
Hp: 37540 + 4638 = 39000
Cp: 34000 – 450 – 600 – 2750 – 860 = 29340
Corrupt Energy: 10298 + 4638 – 2000 = 12936
Ap: 11ap – 10.5 = 10.5ap Next round

Anubis:
Hp: 31780 – 1320 – 3960 = 26500
Cp: 27000 – 1580 – 1375 = 24045
Ap: 6ap – 6 = 5ap next round

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 5073 – 333 – 2750 = 1990
Ap: 4ap – 2 = 5ap Next Round

Zombie 1 Hp: 1665 – 67 = 1598
Zombie 2 Hp: 1665 – 67 = 1598
Zombie 3 Hp: 1665
Zombie 4 Hp: 1665 – 67 = 1598
[/color]

Round 1:
Uchiha Takeshi uses Dark Invitation against all present = 0 Seconds [Hits Maru, Hits Yami, Hits Kura, Hits Ma, Hits Anubis, Hits Bone Behemoth, Hits Zombie 1,2,4 Miss zombie 3]

Uchiha Takeshi Activates Mangekyo Sharingan with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi summons Sera = 1.8 Seconds

Maru uses Stardust Nova against Takeshi [Bone Behemoth Takes the hit!] = 2.93 Seconds

Bone Behemoth comes out of Skeletal fortress = 3 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi does a hidden action against Maru = 4.52 Seconds [Hits]

Kura uses Gate of Emna against Takeshi, Anubis and Zombie 1 = 5 Seconds [Miss, Miss, Miss]

Anubis does a hidden action against Maru = 5 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie 1 does a basic attack against Maru = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Zombie 2 does a basic attack against Maru = 5 Seconds [Crits]

Zombie 3 does a basic attack against Maru = 5 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie 4 does a basic attack against Maru = 5 Seconds [Hits]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Raijin’s Vengeance against Maru = 5.34 Seconds [Hits]

Uchiha Takeshi Combo’s into Defiled Touch against Maru = 5.34 Seconds [Hits]

Maru uses Hyper Thrust against Ma = 5.61 Seconds [25% partial hit, Hit, Hit, Miss, Hits, Miss, Hit, Hit]

Maru uses 16 hit combo against Himself = 7.81 Seconds [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Miss, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Crits, Miss, Crits, Hits, Miss]

Bone Behemoth uses Grave Stomp against Maru = 8 Seconds [Hits]

Anubis does a hidden action against Maru = 10 Seconds [Miss]

Kura uses Heartseeker against Takeshi, Anubis and Zombie 2 = 10 Seconds [Miss Takeshi, Hits Anubis, Miss Zombie 2]

Maru uses Kill driver against Himself = 10 Seconds [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, HIts, Miss, Crit, Crit]

Zombie 1 does a basic attack against Maru = 10 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie 2 does a basic attack against Maru = 10 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie 3 does a basic attack against Maru = 10 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie 4 does a basic attack against Maru = 10 Seconds [Hits]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maru:
Hp: 19768 - 1632 - 12747 - 3640 - 400 - 5500 = Ko'd
Cp: 21115 - 3030 = Ko'd
Ap: 10ap Next round

Yami:
Hp: 9216 - 384 = 8832

Ma:
Hp: 5305 - 384 = 8832

Kura:
Hp: 9216 - 384 = 8832
Cp: 3820

Shared ap: 5ap Next round

Takeshi:
Hp: 39000 - 2549 = 36406
Cp: 29340 - 1650 - 1650 - 60 - 3300 = 22680
Corrupt Energy:12936 + 5358 - 2000 = 16321
Ap: 10.5ap Next round

Anubis:
Hp: 26500 - 1320 = 25180
Cp: 24045 - 1815 - 80 - 80 = 22070
Ap: 5ap next round

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 1990 - 333 = 1657
Ap: 5ap Next Round

Zombie 1 Hp: 1598 - 67 - 3300 = Dead
Zombie 2 Hp: 1598 – 67 = 1531
Zombie 3 Hp: 1665 – 67 = 1531
Zombie 4 Hp: 1598

Sera:
Hp: 18,000 - 720 = 17280
Cp: 19,800
Ap 4.5 - 3 = 4.5 Next round

Round 1:
Uchiha Takeshi uses Dark Invitation against all present = 0 Seconds [Hits Maru, Hits Yami, Hits Mu, Hits Kura, Hits Zombie 1,2,3 Hits Bone Behemoth, Hits Sera, Hits Anubis, Miss Zombie 4]

Uchiha Takeshi does a Hidden action against Maru = 2.86 Seconds [Hits]
- Uchiha Takeshi hidden action against Maru [Hits]
- Uchiha Takeshi hidden action against Maru [Crits]
- Uchiha Takeshi hidden action against Maru [Hits]

Maru uses Stardust Nova against Zombie 1 = 3 Seconds [Miss, Hits, Hits, Miss, Miss, Miss, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits]

Anubis uses White lotus strike against Maru = 3.5 Seconds [Hits]

Anubis uses Pound against Maru = 3.75 Seconds [Miss]

Anubis uses Pound against Maru = 4 Seconds [Miss]

Zombie 2 does a basic attack against Maru = 5 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie 3 does a basic attack against Maru = 5 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie 4 does a basic attack against Maru = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Bone Behemoth uses Grave Stomp against Maru = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Vaporisation against Maru = 5.72 Seconds [Hits]

- Maru is Ko'd

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru believed that he had enough power to do some damage to Takeshi, he summoned his lesser demons, he had summoned his Hyuuga puppet. But clearly things trunned south when he made his first attack with his Hyuuga puppet. He was shocked to find himself attacking one of his own demons! Unwillingly! His Hyuuga puppet began to spastically wave it's arms about, Maru lost control of his own movements and commended his own puppet to hit him with a 16 hit combos and ended up slashing himself! Then his curse seal has begun attacking funny, which made the dark puppet master realize that along with all the abilities that Takeshi granted him from the use of human puppets, to his puppet body, to even his curse seal had been used against him.

EUu17Q6.jpg

He was then crushed under the weight of the giant skeleton, then to add insult to injury he was blown up! Takeshi again bested him. Maru laid there, his body completely ruined revealing his skeletal construction made also from organic material and metal on half of his body. The other side looked melted and mangled, but Maru felt no pain nor discomfort despite his appearance. The demons Maru summoned looked at destroyed puppet with a bit of concern, then looked at Takeshi with fear before they all poofed back to the underworld leaving Maru to his fate.

"Heh Heh heh…” Maru began to giggle, raising a metallic hand to Takeshi. “Well, a deal's a deal ya green haired bastard!” He spat, reaching his metallic hand to his back, activating a hidden mechanism to pull out a single scroll. He opened the scroll, raising it above his head to summon all of his puppets.. Including Kawaii, the one he had since he was a first starting the academy. Probably to spite Takeshi, he threw them all at him weakly. But they all just hit the ground by his feet, then to redeem his failed throw he threw his Hyuuga puppet at him but it landed neatly into the pile of wooden dolls.

"There, every last puppet! Choke on it.”He spat again at the man, pretty bitter about his defeat at the hands of the hokage.

[All Puppets from Dojo given!]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at Maru, the boy had been crushed though he stood for nothing. He had learned nothing, and he had gained nothing. Takeshi allowed himself to sigh slightly as he looked at the situation at hand, the pile of puppets in front of him. One was missing, and the deal was all the puppets and the Uchiha would have just that. He stepped over to where the pile of dolls was and looked at them for a few seconds, he allowed his hand to reach down and grab just a single puppet from the pile. Just one as he allowed a small smirk to come to his face, bringing the face of the doll up he looked at it.

“Kawaii, this one is a trade mark of your status Maru, your accomplishments. This is from a time that you should let go off.”

Takeshi glanced back to the pile of puppets, it seemed that he had what he wanted from them now. Allowing the black flames to flicker into existence as he burned them in front of the broken and beaten form of Maru. He watched the puppets burn as the Hyuuga eyes burn gone from this world he knew full well that they had been eradicated and now Maru had lost his collection that he had taken time to build and prepare.

“But we are missing one more puppet to the pile Maru, now this will hurt, and it will not be fun”

Takeshi allowed himself to walk over to Maru he kept the doll in his grip before throwing it to Sera who caught it in her hands straight away without even blinking. It seemed that she was willing to come to terms with the puppet that he had saved form the fire, the Hokage would take it as his trophy for now.

“Are we keeping this thing?”

“Yes, I want to have it on my shelves in the Uchiha house, that way it can be a reminder of times past. But it seems that someone forgot one of the puppets from the pile. ”

Takeshi allowed himself to glance towards Maru walking over he dropped his foot on the torso of the puppet and reached down. Grabbing the cylinder from Maru’s chest he dragged it out of the boy rendering the doll useless. Tossing the cylinder down he allowed himself to pick up the body of Maru and throw it onto the pile that was burning, letting his old form burn away with the other puppets. The only thing remaining of what would be considered a very pure collection. That was now gone though. Burned into ash.

“Kawaii is mine now.”

With that Takeshi left the cylinder on the floor, it seemed clear that the fight was over as Takeshi walked away taking the doll with him, the last existing thing to Maru’s collection. It was simply a trophy now and never to see the glory of combat ever again that was the outcome of this fight.

[MFT]
[Topic Left]
[Puppets Destroyed]
[Kawaii taken for a trophy]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru looked at the Uchiha, who seemingly was pretty satisfied with the turn out from how he looked at it. Hell, he even took one if his puppets from the pile to keep as a trophy. What was bad was that the hyuuga’s eyes had been destroyed within the fire, which sucked because the eyes were worth more than a single puppet from when he was first starting the academy. Not that he couldn't actually do something about it, however he did address the fact that he wanted all if his puppets and Maru gestured his hand towards the pile of puppets of him. "What! Did using those eyes of yours made you blind. That IS all the puppets.” However he would soon learn that there was indeed one puppet that Takeshi had talked about. And he'll later know what the Uchiha meant when he said he wanted ALL of his puppets.

He watched as the man walked over to him, pressed his foot against his torso then without hesitation he pulled out his cylinder from his chest! 'Ooooh…’ Maru began to relise that he was the puppet he was talking about, his puppet body too was thrown in the fire. 'Oooooooooooh…’ Maru thought, then he was thrown the ground just a cylinder with no body.. 'Oooooh shit..’ The last thought as Takeshi claimed Kawaii as his, then left him there as a cylinder…

After Takeshi left, Maru stayed there for a moment until the fire went out once all of his puppets were burnt to ash. Then he already began to roll backwards to the exit, trying to figure out something he couldn't use to maybe take over to get to Crater City.

[Left without Puppets or a body]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back