Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wanderer Status + New Banners

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop in and give everyone an update on what's going on with these fancy new banners popping up.

You may all have noticed by now that some of our Missing-nin are rocking neat new banners. What is this, you might ask? Well the Mercenary banner exists for Missing-nin who have fled their village but are not wanted for any crimes (such as desertion or murder). Examples of this would extend to those that were exiled or simply discharged from their village and allowed to walk out.

As for the infamous Wanderer banner-- it's going back into retirement (for now!). We'd really like to do something neat with it but for the immediate future it just has too much baggage to be unveiled unceremoniously. It's entirely possible that it could return in the future (I know I'd like to see it return as it would be a shame to waste such a cool banner) but the future is hazy for it right this moment.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to forward them to any of our resident HAs or to my own PM box. We'd be happy to clear up any concerns or questions regarding it.

Thanks!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back