Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Warpath [S-Rank]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senju Minoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It took me hours before my body was healed by the powers of the war god. My left leg still cracked at random times, but other than the occasional nosebleed, I was ready to make my way back to my homeland. Despite being healed, both eyes had spouts of blurriness, the cause of which was unknown. I neared the mouth of the river, entering through the Leaf gates would surely put in me into another onslaught of sheople. With this though in mind, I found it best to sneak in from the Harbor, as it would provide easy access. I had followed the river all this way, and as the mouth became more near, night was bound to fully engulf the land in minutes. It would get cold, and I would need shelter.

And then I saw it. It was a bright fire, likely made for groups of people. I would make my way toward it, it would no doubt provide warmth, food, and companions.

Be wary.

The god spoke loud, yet he and I both knew we were capable.

I crept closer and closer, hearing shouts and curses. I found it best to blend in with the surrounding forest, there would be no need for ninjutsu at this point. As I crept closer, shapes became recognizable, there was a group who created this fire!

Finally, I made a way upon an encampment. There were two tents, and a dozen men sat around a fire. They were eating voraciously, laughing and shouting amongst each other. They seemed reasonable, although their clothing was indecent. Dressed in rags of animal skins, they wore face paint covering most of the face. Different colors of red and black complemented their features. At first they seemed like a tribe normally found along the river.

Until I saw the bodies.

A foot caught my attention, like a random man was lying behind the tent. Upon closer inspection, I realized he was not alive. He was naked and lifeless, and was piled to the right of a handful of other bodies. It seemed women were also killed, these were no tribesmen. They were bandits.

Blood filled the ground in which the dead bodies sat, but I needed their shelter and fire and food.

I stepped into the fire light, exposing my figure before them.

A couple stopped eating and altered the others, before they all stared at me. A second went by, when suddenly they shouted. Each one grabbed different weapons of axes and swords and spears. They all charged in traditional warrior fashion.

Too bad they no shinobi.

There moves were clear and precise, but even a genin could have had his way with these men.

I dodged a couple swings of their weapons before facepalming a man in his nose. His body flew back, and landed with a lifeless thud.

A man screamed from inside a tent, and entered into the firelight.

I knew he was their leader by his presence, dress, and size. He was seven feet tall of pure mass, with a decorated head gear of bear skull. His body was covered in bear fur, making him look like an oversized version of the species.

The bandits stopped fighting and waited for their leader's approval.

"Well, well, well. If it looks like a lost man has found his way into our camp."

I was not even six feet tall, but I must have looked lost and without any intimidating clothing. In fact, most of it was torn. I did not feel the need to kill such a man, but mainly to inquire of my city.

"Spare me your brands. I need to get back to Hidden Leaf."

The leader looked at his men, and they all erupted in laughter.

The leader smeared a tear from his away, before getting serious once more.

"Leaf? It is deserted of all your kind, shinobi. I know a ninja when I see one. They have all been exterminated weeks ago!"

Weeks? How long was I out?

All shinobi exterminated? There was no way that was real.

I had never felt loss before, and I was normally trained to handle my emotions well, but this time was different.

I felt no connection with the Tree. No connection with my fellow Senju. The leader had to be right.

And then I snapped. I felt my insides cave, and my emotions of all that were positive drain away. It was at this instant that I changed. I blamed the Daimyo for what he had done. He nearly killed me due to his sheer numbers, and decided to take away my family, home, and way of life.

My personality became different. Even though I wanted to deny such an event, I knew in my body it was true. My revenge would guide me from here on out, forever, until my home was mine once again.

My eyes became sharp as ever, and the men all stared with mouths open. Perhaps my eyes were changing, but I could see everything. I could judge their movements, even when standing still. I saw their chakra, and everything around me like my old eyes. They were new, and I could now see the evil that resided in these men. I need evil.

Evil will get me what I want. Men who will kill for the sport, who will gladly take down a nation.

My voice was devoid of any compassion or empathy.

"I challenge you for leadership."

The men laughed, but the leader looked serious.

He raised his hand, and a spear was tossed into it from one of the men by the fire.

He charged at me, but it was too easy to predict. A slanted left, and then right, before spinning behind him. He could not follow me, he had too much momentum in one direction. I leaped to catch up, and sent a punch into the back of his skill. I could not kill him, he would be useful in battle. A crunch echoed through the night, and the leader fell on his face. He was not dead, but the men knew no difference.

I looked toward the rest of them, standing over the leader's knocked out body.

"I am Void, and you will serve me. To not do so, is to die. To do so, is to kill and live."

I was Minoru no more. I am Void, and I encompass all I touch. My sole purpose is to kill the Daimyo and rid the nation of his men. These bandits will be my first fighting force. To take over a nation, I will need an army. And it all starts right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back