Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Watchful Eye [Mission]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D-Rank: "Watchful Eye"
Brief description: A rather overprotective father has gone so far into the extreme of protection that he has hired ninja to watch his three children at the park while he does his errands. Zaku has been given the mission. It should prove to be very boring, and yet may teach him the value of keeping his eye on multiple targets.
Combat: None.

Such a simple mission. Not like my last one that actually required work. All went well in preparation for what I had to do this time. Everyone was on time and in an orderly fashion. I merely wore regular garb and brought simple tools which I had no suspicion that I would need to use.

There were three targets-- I mean children, that I had to watch out for. Their names? Haruto, Haruki, and Haruko. Whoever had named them weren't that original in coming up with ideas. Two boys and a girl, all of varying ages under ten. I didn't foresee them as a problem when I had arrived. They were lined up like good little boys and girls and their father informed me of some simple details before taking off. I looked down at them with a half smile. "To the park then?" I suggested, not knowing quite how to talk to them. Haruto rose his hand in the air and jumped toward the sidewalk. "I'll lead the way!" he exclaimed. The other two smiled and followed suit, acting as though they were in a troop. It seemed this was going to go easier than I had planned.

The trip to the park didn't take long, and the three of them bounded of to go play once it was in sight. I quickly caught up and found a bench to sit and watch from. I admired the nature for a good while as they played about; chasing each other, jumping off the swings, and dangling from the monkey bars. But soon my thoughts drew back to ninja matters and I was rehearsing hand seals from memory. Which turned out to be a bit of a mistake when one of the kids caught it out the corner of their eye. Haruko made her way over, arms spread out like a plane and tugged at one of my hands. "Come play with me!" she giggled and pulled hard. I didn't move, but smiled. I didn't really want to move, not in the slightest, but my last mission made me realize I needed to work on chakra concentration. Perhaps this was a chance...

"All right, one second." I said, forming memorized seals to summon forth a clone. As the other men appeared, I had my clone poke her on the nose and run away. She quickly gave chase as I sat and worked on new jutsu formations I had been learning in my spare time. Unfortunately, once she had a clone of her own, the others wanted one as well. So I was soon maintaining three different clones and doing three separate activities with three separate children. Needless to say, my mind was being overworked and I was physically wearing out even though I was sitting on a bench. Though hard work, it was indeed fun to see the smiles on their faces as we played for hours until the time their father had noted he would be returning.

As I left their property, I smiled toward their saddened faces at my departure. But it was quickly ended by their squeals of wanting to be ninja. It was a good thing I was already paid, or the overprotective father might just have gotten angry that his fragile children now wanted to do something dangerous.

Topic Enter/Left
S Rank
Runtime: 30 minutes
Mission Complete

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back