Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Way of the Gambler [A-Rank KSIS]

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a rough week ever since Kaito had secretly returned to the city of Yakanai, the mission that the police captain had sent him on was nothing more than an attempt to get him out of the city so he couldn’t potentially cause problems. Smart on their end. Once Kaito arrived he was dismayed to see that both Tetsu and Hisa were on the wanted list for murdering the police captain and that to whoever would assist in helping uncover them would be rewarded with a large sum of yen. He tried to radio in Tetsu and Hisa on multiple occasions before he got to the city but after seeing the situation all three of them were in Kaito refrained from using their private radio frequency due to the Yakanai police force listening in. The police had been keeping strict tabs on Kaito so, for the time being, he had to lay low and not do anything that would seem suspicious or else he would be thrown in jail. No, for the time being, Hisa and Tetsu were on their own until Kaito could come up with a solid plan on accomplishing this clusterfuck of a mission.

Hisa awoke to find herself in a bed with medical bandages covering the battle wounds that were inflicted upon her inside the club and a large gallon of water on the nightstand beside her. She looked around the room to find no one.“Where am I?” she asked herself as she threw the covers off her body and began to slowly stand up. Her muscles were beginning to wake up due to her inactive state but after walking around the room, she began to feel like her normal self. It was a complete surprise to her that she was healed so effectively without being treated by a medical ninja or at the hospital. She had given her all during her last battle and even though Tetsu had saved her life she was sure she would have permanent damage in some form but by the grace of Raiden that wasn’t the case. She began to pull the bandages off her and realized that her cloud attire was nowhere to be seen and instead was a pair of jeans and a black long sleeve shirt that was hung up. She quickly changed her battle tattered clothes and into the civilian clothes.

“Now to figure out where the hell I am and where Tetsu is.” Hisa said as she slowly opened the door and peeked out to find an older man cooking in his kitchen. She took a double take to see if Tetsu was around but there was no sign of him. It was clear that the man was her caretaker but why? The last thing she remembered was Hilgo choking the life out of her.

“Ummm Hello?” Hisa said inquisitively to announce herself. The man took turned around and had a warm smile on his face.

“It’s good to see that you’re feeling much better. I was worried that your fever would take you but I had a feeling that you were strong.” The man responded. He turned around to grab a cup of hot tea and extended it out for Hisa to take it. “Drink this tea. It’s enhanced with some minerals and herbs to help your body recover from being inactive for so long.”

“Yeah, how long was I out for?” Hisa asked as she stepped forward to grab the tea and sip on it.

“10 days.”

“10 days!?” Hisa yelled out. “I was in a coma for 10 days?” The older man nodded his head and walked towards the couch and motioned for her to sit with him.

“When your friend brought you here I had thought you were beyond saving by how badly you were beaten up but then I took a good look at you and you looked like……….someone I knew.” The man paused for a moment as if he was silently fortifying his emotions before speaking further. “I did my absolute best but I didn’t have the proper medical supplies to aid you. Your partner was able to gather the required medical supplies I needed from the hospital and since then I have been nursing you back to health.”

“I am truly grateful for you helping me. Thank you.” Hisa said with a smile. “But if I was in such critical condition, why wasn’t I just rushed to the hospital, Mr…...”

“Kamaru. As for you not going to the hospital, you and your friend are highly wanted fugitives of Yakanai and if you were taken in than you would have been in police custody.”

“Fugitives!?” Hisa was even more confused now. “How the hell are we wanted fugitives and where is Tetsu?”

“He’s in the woods, possibly looking to see what is going on in the city, he should be back very soon. You two have laid low here for the past 10 days and from what I’ve seen, the police are frantic in their search to find the two of you.” Kamaru explained.

Hisa drank the rest of the tea and placed it on the nearby table. Her mind still processing everything Kamaru had said and how the fight in the nightclub turned into them being fugitives. This mission turned out to be much harder than she could have foreseen.

OCC: Wherever you have place Tetsu, remember that you are highly wanted fugitives and al eyes are looking for.

WC: 898
[MFT]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tetsu stared at the shadow of his head, the world of ants slowly coming into view as his pseudo-vision honed in on what initially looked like tiny shifting portions of the earth below him. They were a civilization unto themselves, and how much would he really care if anything were to happen to their little society? In fact, he wouldn't have given a second thought to the inevitable devastation he'd cause by standing up and walking in any direction. Dozens of ant lives were about to be taken; do you think they gazed upon his towering figure and dreaded what their fate might be?

Somewhere, up in the clouds, an incomprehensibly large boot loomed over the boy, and the city; which part of the ant population would he find himself in? Would he be part of the saved, or the doomed? The ants didn't seem all that worried, but it was possible they simply realized the futility in trying to outrun the boot.

Yakanai was a gambling city.

With enough time, the boy felt, even in his objectively dire circumstances, refreshed by the passage of time, that he had found a passageway to freedom, and victory. This wasn't so much justified by anything in actual reality, and it was possible that the slight feeling of elation was the simple result of sleeplessness; a practical measure his body had undertaken to keep him operational. He wanted to think of all the possibilities and alternatives to his current line of thinking, but, like a badly rusted gear, as he turned it, trying to think through the whole series of steps, it would slowly grind to a halt. The fact that Himura was at the club wasn't usable, it didn't give the outlaw shinobi anything they could work with in terms of any other dirty cops they could bring in and interrogate. Gaito must have had an heir to his estate, which it would seem, at least, would either be working with those who killed the man, or their next target, but that thought could be shelved for a while too. Not currently usable. The barkeep named Rocky could probably still be bled for more information, but they had no idea where he was, and even if they did, it was hardly useful to shake a low level grunt down on the dream of getting information that somehow benefits you, even when you don't know what you're looking for.

There were a dozen or so dead ends like this. In fact, almost the entirety of a desperate plan seemed to invariably be built on possibilities that could not be explored, and the temptation to quickly gloss over these options, besides, in the face of one possible way out was strong.

Tetsu would steady himself as he rose to his feet. Time to go back and check on Hisa. He didn't want to think of what would happen if the poor girl ended up brain dead from her coma, but by that time, they would've been idling too long in one place anyway, and would have been found and killed. Ten days had passed; how many more before he'd have to consider abandoning the girl and trying to complete the mission on his own? To the boy's surprise, however, he found himself in a position where he'd no longer have to idly meditate on these topics. Approaching the house invisibly, the boy would spot a glimpse of the girl's silhouette from a crack in the window. He knew this next part wasn't going to be easy, with the girl discovering, or soon to discover, the state of their current mission, and he would have to find a manner appropriate to delicately break this news to her.

The boy would slowly and quietly open the door as he made his way inside, walking up to the kitchen Hisa and Kamaru had found themselves in with a somber note in each quiet step, waiting miserably for the girl to notice his appearance in the doorway. Wondering how she would react. He looked up to her, an eye missing, his jaw bone partially caved in from an apparent fire that had made half his face glisten seemingly permanently from it's new bubbly and slick surface. The boy would raise the nub of one of his arms against the doorway to rest himself in place and meekly look up to the girl in his disfigured state. "Hey Hisa...." He would start, practically choking on the words, "I'm sorry... I could barely save you. I'm glad you're okay now though." He turned away in shame of his current appearance, but it wouldn't be long before his dark mask of somber gloom would begin to crack. The boy suddenly burst out laughing as he dispersed the transformation jutsu, finally having been able to enjoy the fruits of his long-planned prank. "The look on your face!" The boy would go on, meanly, as he slapped his knees, belting out a final few roars before steadying himself once more.

"Glad you're awake. Let's get straight to business then." In all honesty, if the boy was capable of such a thing, he might be tempted to admit to himself that his melted appearance wasn't just for a chuckle, but to diffuse some of the guilt he knew would be cast his way upon the girl's regaining consciousness. As if to say, 'Just look at how bad things could have been. By comparison, we don't seem to be doing so poorly, do we?' Was that way of acting manipulative? There was no time to consider such trivialities. "Well you've been regaining your beauty rest, I've been thinking. Remember what that cheating cop told us before we went to visit that nightclub? It was that Gaito was blown up by the Triads, and he was blown up to send a message to the mayor. You know what that means? It means this mayor is a powerful ally, and one that we didn't even consider that we had. We need to give this man a visit, and ask what he knows about the rival Yakuza here in town." His plan spilled from his mouth confidently. No time to get caught up in the details of the misery they had found themselves in. "You've had a long enough rest, right? Let's get ready to move right away." It would all be smiles and sunshine from this point onward.

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The nights have become too long for Akira to handle, after the murder of Captain Himura, Akira was now the acting police captain of Yanakai which only expanded his resources in finding Tetsu and Hisa. It had become his obsession to find the two cloud shinobi and bring them to justice but that was turning out to be much harder than he anticipated. Every cop was on a manhunt to bring the two Genin to justice, plastering wanted posters all across the city with a hefty reward of 200k yen for anyone that could lead to their capture. Akira slammed his hands on his desk in frustration, cracking it from the sheer force, the sudden loud slam of his desk alerted nearly the entire hallway of the police station, causing everyone to look in his direction and stop whatever they were doing.

“WHY HAVE WE NOT FOUND THEM YET!?!?!? IT HAS BEEN AN ENTIRE WEEK AND WE HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY LEADS. WE ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO THE CITY!” Akira yelled angrily. The officers remained silent in disappointment, not having an answer to Akira’s question.

“They killed Captain Himura and they just disappeared? You mean to tell me that two injured teenage shinobi was able to escape and remain undetected for this long? Either they’re masters at subterfuge or they are getting help from someone.” Akira paused to compose himself and took a deep breath before continuing. “Raise the reward to seven-hundred thousand yen for anyone who can bring valuable information that will lead to their arrest. We will find these murderers and bring them to justice. Every officer on the field will double their shift and any officer who finds the duo and can bring them in alive will also have the opportunity to gain the reward. Let’s get out there and avenge the Captain.” All the officers responded with an emboldened “Yes Sir! before heading out into the city to renew their search. Akira pulled a pack of cigarettes out from his desk and lit one before making his way out to the field himself. He knew one person that may know where Tetsu and Hisa would be and if he wouldn’t cooperate then he would be just as guilty as his subordinates.

Hisa could hear the door open quietly from the kitchen and was expecting to see Tetsu with his smirk attitude but her face and Kamaru’s were horrified when they saw that the boy’s body was utterly mortified, "I'm sorry... I could barely save you. I'm glad you're okay now though." He turned away in shame of his current appearance. Hisa rose to her feet and stepped forward to help Tetsu, her face near the brink of tears on the massive sacrifice that Tetsu had given in order to save her. The touching moment wouldn't be long before his dark mask of somber gloom would begin to crack. The boy suddenly burst out laughing as he dispersed the transformation jutsu, finally having been able to enjoy the fruits of his long-planned prank. Hisa was literally stunned from the insensitive joke that Tetsu had come up with, the tender and caring look that she had vanished and was replaced with embarrassment when Tetsu began laughing louder at her. Her first reaction was to knock the boy out but instead, she just remained silent and composed herself, which would have been an odd change for Tetsu to see Hisa not reacting like she normally would when he would antagonize her.

"Well you've been regaining your beauty rest, I've been thinking. Remember what that cheating cop told us before we went to visit that nightclub? It was that Gaito was blown up by the Triads, and he was blown up to send a message to the mayor. You know what that means? It means this mayor is a powerful ally, and one that we didn't even consider that we had. We need to give this man a visit, and ask what he knows about the rival Yakuza here in town. You've had a long enough rest, right? Let's get ready to move right away." Tetsu explained, for all his foresight he couldn’t see that his insensitive nature was beginning to wear on Hisa.

“I wouldn’t recommend going out in the daytime since the entire city is looking for you. It is best for you to stay here until it is night time and leave in the cover of darkness. You’ve murdered the police captain and Yakanai police are just as cruel as the Yakuza when they lose one of their own.” Kamaru statted before standing up and walking up to Tetsu towering over the boy and staring at him with a deadly serious look in his eyes.

“Wait!” Hisa interrupted, “You murdered Himura!? What in the hell were you thinking Tetsu!?” Hisa cried out. Kamaru continued to glare into the Tetsu’s eyes, no, his very soul.

“ Besides you told me you were going to kill your way to the top of the Yakuza and help me get my revenge for those who took my wife…..my daughter away from me. The only reason why I allowed you into my home was that you could help me. I could care less about your mission either you focus on the Yakuza now or I inform the police where you are and I’ll collect the reward myself.” Kamaru’s threatened. Hisa walked up to Kamaru and placed her hand on his shoulder with a sincere look in her eyes.

“Kamaru, I’m so sorry to hear about your wife and daughter and I’m immensely grateful for you taking care of me when I was hurt but I don’t think either Tetsu or I have the capability to take down the entire Yakuza gang,” Hisa said, shooting a quick glance at Tetsu, wondering how the hell this C rank mission turned into a total clusterfuck.

“Maybe not the both of you alone but with me, you’ll have all the information and locations on who to strike and when. I’ve been preparing myself and waiting for the right moment on when to strike and when you two showed up I knew Raiden himself was helping me.” Kamaru responded as he knelt down and removing the rug in his living room revealing a wooden latch. Before he could pull the latch open a kunai broke through the window in the kitchen. Kamaru’s eyes widened when he recognized an explosive note attached to it.

“GET DO-” The explosion cut the man off as all three of them were flown back from the kinetic force of the explosion that shattered half the house in thousands of pieces. Hisa awoke under a pile of rubble pushing it all aside, coughing hard, and trying to get her bearings. She could barely see her surroundings from the smoke that filled the air. Her ears were ringing and the room was spinning, she focused and activated her Byakugon to see Tetsu unconscious but Kamaru nowhere to be found. She crawled over to Tetsu’s side and shook him to wake him up, the boy would awake to find no injuries but he too was suffering the effects of a minor concussion as his ears were ringing which impaired the Hashigaki to use his hearing to see his surroundings, to him his entire surrondings were blurry and incoherent. Hisa saw the chakra signature of two dozen men walking through the ruined home towards her with an assortment of weapons. “We found them!” A voice cried out as the figure rushed towards her, Hisa scattered to find one of her kunai but she had not equipped it, she looked over at Tetsu to find a kunai on him, the young woman grabbed it and threw it at the man impaling him in the shoulder and stopping his charge. The effects of the minor conclusion had hindered her accuracy, the man pulled the kunai out but before he could continue a blade went through the man’s chest before being pulled out to reveal that it was Kamaru. Two other enemies rushed towards the man for him to pull what looked to be a mechanical crossbow with his other hand and fired two bolts each at the men killing them both. “We have to kill them all before reveal our location,” Kamaru said as he equipped the crossbow on his back and flung himself into the cover of the smoke. Hisa rose to her feet and helped Tetsu up, their ears still ringing, she looked over to the dead man to reveal that he had the markings of the Yakuza. They had made their move. Hisa grabbed the man’s short sword and disappeared into the smoke to assist Kamaru.

WC: 1451

[MFT]

OCC: RP your way killing at least half of the Yakuza that has attacked you. There are 17 men currently. At the end of the post tell me how many are left alive.

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was hard to stay miserable forever. For the first few days, even with the tremendous amount of work that needed to be done just to try and fully cover their tracks in terms of scent and... Actual tracks, the boy would still find his mind wandering to the feeling of his knife knocking against the police chief's bones, tearing into still-living flesh. It prompted him to work harder, in fact. If all of his time and energy was occupied by physical labour and strategizing, those creeping thoughts eventually couldn't seem to find a good opening to come in through. When Hisa yelled at him though, the sensation immediately came back to him, and a shudder ran down the boy's spine. It was easy to forget that while he had spent the week trying to pull levity over the situation, as if it were a cloak to be dawned, the girl had basically skipped through time to their current predicament.

"I had no choice." Was all he managed to utter out before Kamaru started reminding him of what they owed him. Tetsu had seen the flyers around town. Daughter or not, money could tempt a lot of people into betraying their values, especially those that were just waking up from a rock bottom sort of perspective. He didn't know why, but in the middle of this thought, he could feel himself still looking at Hisa with a sort of look of contempt. He quickly looked away in embarrassment, hoping she hadn't seen it, which also surprised him, although he didn't exactly have time to think about either of these unchecked thoughts. What mattered was the seed of doubt that had just been planted regarding Kamaru's loyalty, but that question, too, would hardly matter soon enough. They just had to find the mayor, everything else was just noise, as far as the boy was concerned.

"Listen to me Kamaru," The boy started, less tact than outright annoyance driving his words at this point, "You turn us into the cops, I'll shove this blade," He said, producing a kunai "So far up your throat you'll know what it tastes like before I go. And if I don't, the Yakuza will for harboring us to begin with. You teamed up with a killer, I was never looking for your sympathy for our mission, merely your capacity to facilitate us in who we need to kill. We're your only hope, we're not your friends." He turned away from the man too as Hisa gave him her sympathy. She was right, and, if he was being honest with himself, he felt like he might have been depending on her to counter his rough edges a little bit. The boy stood at the counter, perching himself up in exhaustion and frustration, the mask of good spirits he didn't even realize he was wearing had dropped away with two gentle taps from his partner and the man who was housing them. He needed to sleep, he could feel that he was on the brink of making bad decisions that might have actual consequences. Besides that, Hisa was probably getting tired of his constant threats to those around them; it was embarrassing to be around a person for long enough that they saw you using the same tricks over and over again.

"I'm sorry." The boy chimed in after hearing the man offer what plans he had undoubtedly feebly developed in that civilian mind of his. Tetsu hated apologizing, but at this point, he also couldn't be bothered to care about what he hated, "Just take us to the ma-" And in the middle of saying this, he was cut off by the man telling them to get down. The boy didn't notice anything, but immediately dove, and then, as if he had teleported through both time and space, an instantaneous moment of blackness left him rising in an entirely different spot in the house.

The world was spinning, quite literally. He "looked" up at the ceiling to see it seemingly drop down from view, only to have the same image almost reappear at the top of his field of view, only to repeat it's downward and repeated cascade. It was bad, alright. He could see people in his slot machine vision rushing in through the dust, and as he roused himself to his feet, with Hisa's help, it was almost too easy. He couldn't even feel his muscles working to lift himself up, but rather, they seemed to be lifting up a weightless body, and he almost fell forward from the ease of coming up, all while feeling as though he was watching himself from some outside position.

He didn't want to kill. These words passed through him like a sort of justification as the boy grabbed the first man who had charged him. He didn't want to have to kill, but if he had to, and here, he pulled the man's head back by his hair; if he had to, and the knife the man was holding plunged into the side of Tetsu's hand as the boy just barely messed up the block, if he had to, he could at least try to kill fewer of them. And here, Tetsu plunged his kunai into the man's eye, then into the other as the scream died down. It was surprisingly easy to kill the second person, as compared to how hard Himura was. He thought it would be just as awful, but the life came out of the man so easily, and then it was onto think of the next issue.

A man threw a broken chair at him as two others took the opportunity to rush the boy, pushing the debris of the chair that had landed against his chest to push him into the floor as they swung and tried to plunge their giant knives into him. It didn't make sense as a way to fight, but something about it was animalistic, like they were trying to keep the chair as a buffer to stop him from stabbing them like he had their partner, but it kept them from doing the job too, a sort of manifestation of their hesitation in wooden form. The boy strung a few handseals together to make the wood of the chair start rapidly growing until it was all large wooden thorns stabbing and then ripping the two apart. They really were fodder at the end of the day, but Tetsu's cognitive functioning was severely impaired, and he could barely keep the ashen figures of the mad crown in his cross hairs as they tried to kill him. He wanted to discourage the others by gruesomely killing their friends, but it literally seemed to do nothing to quell the tide that was pushing against them. It was clear that the group came in expecting killers, expecting some losses. They just needed to get away though. A man slashed at the boy's arm, missing, but before he could respond, plates were being thrown at him, and someone even threw some knives, before a rather stringy looking man started beating Tetsu in the face with his knife still clamped into the hand that was punching him. All the boy could think of was that any of those blows was going to veer ever so slightly to the left and cut a huge gash in that beautiful mug of his. He pulled the man into him, trying to get him away from stabbing distance, but the guy quickly adapted, aiming to plunge the thing into the boy's rib cage, which he only narrowly avoided by letting it get sheathed into his arm, and now there was no space for handseals either. He kept the man held tightly against him and started bashing his forehead into the man's chin. Once, twice, three times, four times and he could see the man's ally coming up to help, five times and the psychopath finally looked like he was a little dizzied, and Tetsu took the opportunity to grab him by his neck, knee him in the stomach to loosen him up a little, and then drive his head, hard, into the countertop, and away from the man that was chasing them. It wasn't enough though, he'd have to try it again, and he knew he'd be out of time after that. Thankfully, he could feel the skull sheer inside the skin, and the man immediately collapsed and started convulsing. As for the chap that was hoping to jump in on a little teamwork, he found himself now, momentarily at least, alone. He was going for the stomach, and Tetsu, in just about the only display of skill he could muster in the whole fight, pushed the dagger downwards before turning that block into a grab of the man's wrist, grabbing his collar with his other hand, sweeping out the man's legs as hard as he could, and finally driving the man's body, led by his hard, straight into the floor, as the man made some pathetic and gargled whine at the impact.

"JUST RUN!" He finally managed to yell out, his face swollen, blood dripping down from Raiden knows where, his whole body seeming to be on fire, and as the boy took his own lead first, he felt a single knife get about an inch into his back, although thankfully it didn't feel as if any major damage was done as a result. "The mayor... The mayor... Take me to him, now." He said to the two when they could comfortably find themselves out of earshot. "We'll travel underground, just trust me." It may not have been a good idea to go out in daylight, even through a tunnel, but the least they could do was move while they tried to think of a better alternative. Regardless, now, more than ever, Tetsu had a razor sharp focus on what he felt he knew he had to do.

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
d20e5b1607bf55c1133b85228147141e.jpg

Everything was going much easier than Freya had expected over these short few weeks. Who would have thought that the year she spent in exile, planning for this moment, visualizing a course of action for every scenario that could she could possibly imagine that now all her brainstorming and scheming would be a waste due to the appearance of a trio of cloud shinobi and one foolish young shinobi that practically gave the city to her on a silver platter. She no longer had to waste resources in killing Himura and now that the police was fully focused on the cloud shinobi the emergence of the Yakuza finally controlling the city was soon to be a reality. There were only a few more pieces that needed to be implemented. The assassin known as “Hit” who watched silently in the shadows on what transpired in the “Truth” nightclub entered the conference room where Freya and a handful of the Yakuza leadership were waiting. Hit casually bowed before Freya before walking up to her side to lean over and whisper in her ear, “He will be in shortly.” Freya shook nodded her in acknowledgment. An older man sitting across Freya who was clearly agitated slammed his hand on the conference and stood up from his seating.

“I’ve had enough of this! You have been dangling information from us ever since you arrived Freya. We have been slowly building our might for the eventual takeover of the city and yet you lack the ambition to execute!”

Freya held her head in her palm, uninterested in the man’s quarrels with her sense of leadership of the gang. She sighed internally as she forced herself to respond, “Brother Toru, ever since the Big Boss has been imprisoned he has entrusted me to lead the Yakuza to our ultimate goal of controlling the city entirely and not just from the underground. Ever since my exile, I have patiently been planning for this very moment, while save a few of you decided resorted focusing only on building your already rich filled pockets.”

“YOU INSULT ME!” Toru furiously screamed.

“No brother, I speak only the truth. We are here only because I followed through on the Boss’s and I’s vision for Yanakai. This city has been plagued by nonstop gang wars that the very politicians seek to profit off of due to their lobbying of black market merchants and weapon businesses. The Boss made it clear that once he was arrested that the Yakuza would seek a ceasefire, most notably the Triads.” Freya rose from her seat, raising her voice, “and while I leave to establish our connections with the Stone village in support of our claim to the city, I leave the maintenance of the city to you and not only do you re-engage with the Triads in an attempt to gain more territorial power and disobey what the Boss specifically said not to do but you stand before your brothers and lie.”

“The Boss is never leaving his cell, no matter how much leverage he has over the city, the police won’t allow him to see the light of day again.” Toru countered. Just then the conference doors opened to reveal an older man that looked to be his fifties walk in, it was the big boss himself, Shirai Yakamoto. Everyone in the room was paralyzed and their mouths ajar from the shock of their Boss released from prison, all except Freya and “Hit”. Toru dropped to one knee and the rest of the Yakuza executives followed suit to show respect for the Big Boss. All except Freya.
“My lord, it is an honor to have you lead us once again. If we had known of your release we would have made proper arrangements for your arrival.” Toru said as he kept his eyes to the ground, his stomach fluttering with the realization that the Boss was now free. Shirai face was of stone as he showed no emotion to Toru’s statement.
billy-oldman-90397.jpg

“You’re mistaken Toru. I never stopped being your leader.” Shirai responded. His words were short but Toru’s heart began to beat rapidly as he could feel the boss’s disapproval descend upon him like a tsunami smashing against a sailboat. Freya walked a few feet forward and knelt before Shirai.

“Welcome my lord, I am happy to see that you are once again here with us. I have made sure to execute your plan with the utmost efficiency. Gaito has been assassinated and the selected politicians have already been briefed on doing their part in assigning you to become the finance commissioner.” Freya said. Shirai’s stone face shifted to one of approval and satisfaction.

“Well done, my child. I was right to leave the Yakuza in your hands. Now, it is time to collect the debts of every official I helped get elected. The prosperous reign of the Yakuza is imminent my children.” Shirai said before gesturing them all to stand before him. He glanced back at Toru, "Your lack of obedience disturbs me Toru. You disrespect Freya and myself for your blatant disregard in leadership."

Toru collapsed on his hands and knees and bowed repeatedly. "Forgive me, my lord. I was foolish to have any doubt. I beg for your forgiveness!" Toru begged. Shirai looked indifferent to Toru's plee and shifted his gaze to Freya.

"I leave that up to Freya to decide your fate." Freya stepped forward towards Toru, each step she took towards him made his heart race faster to the point to where he thought it was going to burst out of his chest. His eyes squeezed shut, silently praying for Raiden to spare his life. She stood over him, the room awaiting her decision. She placed her hand on his shoulder in a gesture of mercy.

"I recognize your commitment to the Yakuza Toru. You will be responsible for ensuring that the cloud shinobi being hunted are captured by the police or killed by us." She said in a soothing tone. Toru opened his eyes and rose slowly, "Thank you for your mercy, sister. I will leave at once." Toru bowed deeply before walking out, Freya spoke out right before he turned the corner,"And Toru..." She turned slowly to make eye contact with him. "There will be no more failures or disrespect without repercussions for you. My personal assistant, Hit, will accompany you and be my personal representative during your hunt. He will decide whether you succeed or fail." Toru nodded nervously before walking off in a quick stride with Hit following close behind.

“Speaking of which, how are you dealing with the cloud shinobi?” Shirai asked.

“Currently being prepped for the long hunt.” Freya responded with a coy smile.

Through the group’s combined efforts the Yakuza death squad were being mopped up in quick succession regardless of Tetsu and Hisa’s minor concussion injuries. She thought back to how grueling it was to bring herself to make her first kill by literally burning a man’s face to a charred crisp and hearing his agonizing screams that still haunt her to this day. But even now as she efficiently killed each gangster one by one, the very act of her taking another life was becoming much easier for her. “Is this the self-recognition that I am now a shinobi?” She thought to herself as she pulled the blade she acquired out from a mobster’s throat, the young man grabbed his throat in an attempt to stop the blood and began choking on it as he grabbed her leg and looked at her with a look of desperation in his eye for her to end his suffering. She looked at him with her cold white Byakugan eyes and pulled her foot away from his grasp and moved on through the smoky debris. She thought she heard Tetsu say something about a mayor? Possibly. The ringing in her ear was still lingering and her hearing hadn’t recovered quite yet. The two remaining Yakuza gangsters that were outside of the destroyed home waited patiently for some sign of mission accomplished from the group that went into the cottage. One of the men looked back at the commander of the operation before making a series of hand seals and creating two mud clones that formed from the earth.

In the next instant, a crossbow bolt flew through the air and pierced through the mobster’s head, killing him instantly. His clones collapsing into the dirt as easily as they were created. The commander of the group swiftly formed hand seals but Kamaru emerged from the cottage debris, yelling as he rapidly pulled the trigger of his mechanical crossbow shooting off dozens of bolts. The gangster swiftly dodged a majority of the bolts until one impaled him in the knee causing the young man to yelp in agony dropping to the ground before seeing Kamaru step up and smash the butt of his crossbow into the gangster’s face and then the world went black for the doomed gangster. Kamaru grabbed the collar of the Yakuza and dragged him back to the cottage. Hisa watching the kind man turn into a rage-filled berserker wondered if it was the same man but then again were her and Tetsu the same when they first started this mission? It was amazing to her that in a short few weeks she felt she had completely changed from the bratty girl she once was.

“What do you plan on doing with him?” Hisa asked as Kamaru pulled a half splintered chair and sat the man down before pulling ninja wire from his pouch and started tying him up.

“He has answers that we need and I want to confirm how much of my intel is spot on or bullshit.” Kamaru stated as he continued to tie his victim up to make sure he was secure. “And kid…..” He looked over to Tetsu. “I don’t know where you think you are but this ain’t like one of those movies you like to see. There are no underground tunnels or bunkers like the ones you see in your Saturday morning cartoons. The Yakuza has a lot more influence in this city then you think they do. Your merely a tourist in this city and you think you know how everything works around here, clearly, your plan of action didn’t go so hot when you thought to kill the police captain was a good idea.” Kamaru explained to answer Tetsu’s demand earlier on to guide him and Hisa to the mayor. Kamaru shook his head, “Naw, if you want to make it alive in this city then you’ll stick by me and fulfill your end of the bargain. I assure you if the Yakuza found you then the police won’t be far behind.” He sat down on a small pile of debris and backhanded the hostage to wake up, listening to whatever Tetsu’s response was.

WC: 1822
[MFT]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the dust of the fight cleared, and Kamaru had the last word, so to speak, it was beginning to dawn on Tetsu that the man might not have been as altogether incapable as he would have initially assumed. Vengeance plots rarely pan out in actuality; they're the love songs of warlords, a bit of romance to add to what would otherwise be the tale of one expansionist group over another. The reality for your average civilian was that if an event was crushing enough to turn them into murderers, it was generally crushing enough to debilitate them and put them into a state of inactivity, rather than progress towards their goals. Despite first impressions, however, it seemed that this wasn't Kamaru's first rodeo, so to speak, or at least as far as Tetsu would have bet on at this point. Just because a person shows a little capability, though, doesn't mean they aren't ultimately amateurs, and it doesn't mean they aren't a liability.

Tetsu listened as the man dragged the hapless detainee to a broken chair for questioning, and likely another good beating. As he did so, the boy found his eyes wandering over to Hisa. Something had invaded him, slowly; so slowly, in fact, that he hadn't even noticed it until it had taken control of his whole being, like a weed, or a vine, that had crept up his arteries. He was enjoying the banter offered up by Kamaru, in the sort of annoyed way that seemed to be a pleasure almost unique to the boy, but taking hold of his instinctive feeling kept him calm and quiet through being chewed out. "But they didn't find me, they found your house." He said finally, quietly, more as a thought to himself than an accusation.

This wasn't an entirely fair belief to hold; it was true that no one had stopped Tetsu when he was out of the house, but it was entirely possible that they had simply followed him to Kamaru's, and, more importantly, there was no way to really know, and so arguing over it would be futile. It didn't matter though, because this thought was ultimately subservient to a broader and more robust realization the boy was having. Since he had been traveling around with Hisa, seeing her almost die over and over again, regardless of his level of responsibility, a feeling crept into him, like maybe it was his responsibility to make sure she didn't, and that maybe he would be the cause of it. He realized that he didn't need to ask anyone to take him to the mayor; it wasn't as if a town hall was hard to find, it wasn't even as if he couldn't find out where someone as well known as a mayor lived, on his own, even if the city was crawling with people who wanted his head on a platter. "I'm sorry," He started, his tone flat, "I just realized that I don't need you." As soon as the words poured out of his mouth, it was as if the thought had crystallized into something simple. Hisa didn't trust him, Kamaru couldn't be trusted, and Tetsu had allowed himself to become an infant, hoping that he wouldn't have to think for himself, that someone else would get them out of this terrible mess.

As if straight from one of those Saturday morning cartoons, Tetsu dove into the air, gracefully spreading and then bringing back in his legs in a swimming gesture, before diving into the earth using Inner Earth Reflection Lure. So much for not being able to use tunnels. Hisa, he felt sure, and then uncertain of, might want to follow him, but he could see now what she wouldn't realize until much later, that that feeling was a crutch that prevented her from having to take responsibility over what they would do next. Besides, she could use Kamaru's help, and he could use Hisa staying by his side so that he didn't betray them both and tell the police to go raid town hall.

It was better to be free.

However, freedom came with a cost. He had burrowed to the surface of a familiar spot, a restroom in some nondescript diner near the center of the city. He had to carefully remove the cement bottom, which was much more laborious, in terms of cutting a circle in the floor, then one might imagine from watching cartoons, but with enough time and good ol' fashioned magic, it was possible to do, and even quietly. When he emerged in the stall, he'd dust himself off and transform. Transformation barely gets any recognition as a technique, but it's remarkably useful at times. The only issue was that it was tougher to disguise things like scent, but this fact was mitigated to some extent by traveling underground, which meant that a trail would have to be picked up from a random location within the city, and further reduced by the fact that he didn't need all that much time before he wouldn't need to worry in the same way about a tail following him. It was, nonetheless, still dangerous, but life isn't safe, and certainly Tetsu's wasn't.

He'd rush out as quickly as he could while maintaining a low profile and make his way down to Yakanai's city hall. Once inside, the story wasn't all that difficult to come up with. That he was a notary public that needed to speak with the mayor immediately, if he was available. The secretary speaking to him gave him a slightly confused look, or perhaps he was merely allowing his paranoia to get the better of him, but was ultimately ushered up to the waiting room outside of an office. It was just him, and he debated whether or not he ought to wait, ultimately deciding to do so only for the departure of the secretary, and thereafter make his way inside.

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And just like that, Tetsu had abandoned Hisa yet again in this mission. Her heart initially sank from the realization that she was left alone to fend for herself and then her heart filled with anger. They were the most wanted criminals in the city because of Tetsu’s stupid decisions and after he screwed everything up he decided to run like a coward and where was Kaito in all of this? He practically wasn’t even a part of this mission, every single time shit had hit the fan, Kaito was nowhere to be seen. “No more.” Hisa murmured. Kamaru scoffed at the boy’s actions and for leaving his teammate to face the perils of Yakanai on her own.

“I’m sorry kid.” Kamaru rose from his seat and walked towards Hisa, “You deserved a better partner then what was given to you.” He said as he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “I know a few ways to get out of the city. I’ll escort you to the exit for you to head back to the village. You didn’t fail this mission, your team failed you.”

Hisa contemplated on Kamaru’s offer lowering her head in deep thought, she could forget this nightmare of a mission and make sure she would never work with either Tetsu or Kaito again if they even survived Yakanai that is. She raised her head with an icy cold look of resolve in her eyes and moved past Kamaru towards the hostage. “No, I intend to finish this mission on my own terms and I won’t allow myself to be forced out of a mission for someone else’s fuck-ups,” Hisa said pulling a kunai out of its holster and impaling it into the immobilized hostage’s leg. The pain jolted the mobster out of unconsciousness with a blood-curdling scream before it was muffled with Hisa’s palm.

“If you know any better, you’ll tell us where the Yakuza leadership is and why they assassinated Gaito. I’m not in the mood to play any games.” She twisted the kunai plunged into the man’s leg, his agonizing scream was muffled by her palm as he locked eyes with her icy stare and began to quake with fear.

The Secretary examined the stranger from head to toe with a confused look in her eye but begrudgingly let the stranger enter and told him where the mayor’s office was located even though she knew the mayor was out of his office. The stranger’s story had too many red flags in it, the mayor never took any unscheduled meetings and with the murder of both high government officials like Gaito and Himura from the hands of a shinobi, the city was in a complete lockdown. The woman quickly picked up the phone and dialed security to inform them of the unauthorized visitor’s whereabouts.

Tetsu crept his way inside the mayor’s office to find that no one was there. His shinobi instincts were making the hair on the back of his neck stand as if they were called to attention. Something was wrong and Tetsu could feel it and thanks to his Hashigaki hearing his suspicions were confirmed. He heard the heavy footsteps of policemen with heavy weaponry and police dogs coming to arrest the young shinobi, he had maybe 30 seconds at best to figure out how he was going to escape, his superhuman hearing could hear the radio chatter of officers setting up a perimeter around the building and blocking exits, it sounded as if every policeman had been called to the town hall. By the time he figured out his plan two large police dogs rushed through the entrance, the first dog pounced in the air in an attempt to bring the shinobi down. Tetsu’s training took over as he sidestepped to the left with a left hook to the canine’s jaw. The dog yelped from the shinobi’s strike and crashed against the large desk behind Tetsu. The other dog opened its jaw wide as it attempted to clamp itself on the shinobi’s leg but Tetsu backflipped in the air barely escaping the canine’s bite and launching a kick in midair that connected with the dog’s animals snout. The animal made a loud whimper before it collapsed to the ground unconscious. Before Tetsu could let out a sigh of relief, a team of policemen with assault rifles turned the corner, screaming for Tetsu to get on the ground but when they noticed the incapacitated animals the officers pulled the trigger. Tetsu’s adrenaline pumped frantically through his bloodstream it felt as if time had slowed down, he could see the slow moments of the police officers slowly squeezing the trigger of their rifles and seeing the violent combustion from the barrels of their rifles. The hunt had now truly begun and Tetsu was considered the most wanted criminal in the entire city in a building that was completely surrounded by the police with itchy trigger fingers.

Kaito sat on the edge of his seat, his fingers pressed up against his temples in an effort to ease the insufferable headache he had from answering more of Akira’s questioning about what his mission in Yakanai was and verifying his story by contacting his superiors back in the village, the whole ordeal had already taken several hours. Kaito was no fool, he knew that Akira was merely stalling for time. The longer that he had Kaito in his sight, the longer his police forces had in locating and apprehending the two Genin, it was only a matter of time before they made a mistake. Kaito had to get out there and locate them, he was no stranger to losing tails and going incognito but he hadn’t the opportunity to do so and in a city as large as Yakanai, he would be searching for weeks until he found Tetsu or Hisa. Kaito rose from his seat, exhaling a breath of exhaustion,

“I’ve given you all the necessary information you need to verify my mission and identity of who I am and my two Genin are. Your government requested our help in solving the murder investigation of Gaito, Captain. It would be a horrible first step as the new Captain of the force if you got in the way of fulfilling our mission.” Kaito said. Akira’s eyes narrowed as he rose from his chair to match Kaito’s height.

“Your Genin, Tetsu, ambushed my mother that night we saw Freya and threatened to murder her, I saw him with my own two eyes!” Akira said, jabbing his finger at Kaito. “And then I have a witness that says he witnessed the boy murder Himura. I don’t care whether you're from the village or not, there will be consequences to his actions!” Kaito cursed internally at the new information of hearing Tetsu threatening Akira’s mother. What had that idiot been thinking?

“I’m sorry about your mother, I had no idea. Tetsu will be punished accordingly, you have my word. In regards to the death of Himura, it is not in Tetsu’s character to murder an innocent, I know him well and there has to be more to the story.” Kaito lied. In truth, he didn’t know what was in Tetsu’s character or not but he had to lie in order to keep this disaster from spilling over into a diplomatic crisis with Yakanai. He wasn’t sure if Tetsu had gone rogue or if whether there was more to the story then what one witness had seen. He would have to hear the story for himself. Suddenly an officer burst in and interrupted their conversation.

“Sir, we have the criminal Tetsu hold up at the town hall! The building is surrounded and a team has been sent in to apprehend him.” Akira and Kaito whirled around like a banshee to face the officer.

“Close off every adjacent street! I want all exits blocked off, he is to be taken alive!” Akira said as he stormed out the room with Kaito following close behind. Kaito could feel that something much bigger was happening in Yakanai that was hidden from view. He couldn’t put his finger on it but he always had the subtle ability to foreshadow future events, however, it was always just a feeling but over his career, he learned to take the feeling more seriously.

WC: 1,387

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seemed like the whole world was out to get him. Empty! Empty, empty, empty! The boy kicked the air of the quiet office, but he'd barely have time to throw a fit at all before he realized that things were even worse than he would've liked to assume was more or less a worst case scenario. There was the undeniable sound of static mixed with human voices. The cops were there, and Tetsu immediately felt a strong urge to integrate bashing that secretary's little head in as part of his escape plan. In no time at all, he'd get to see first hand just how frantically the city was making itself ready to collapse in on him. A bunch of hot heads who'd want to take the trophy for avenging their killed boss were heading right his way, and a few of those were likely being paid by a mafia who might have liked to make the boy's murder last a bit longer than it needed to. No time to think about that. The hounds were first to arrive on the scene.

Animals were relatively simple for the boy, and anything that could hurt a person basically had the same tools in it's kit. Lunge, bite, claw. Once you've seen one ferocious beast in the forest trying to rip you apart, you basically got a feel for how they all operated. Tetsu took them out quickly, but knew the only advantage they had here was legs made for running, and it wouldn't be long before- And before the boy could even finish his thought, he'd be pinned down under a hail of gun fire. No big deal, no big deal. After diving behind the desk, somehow missing each bullet with all the luck that the Heaven's saw fit to store up in savings for the boy, he was pretty much home free in terms of immediate dangers. Cops were just civilians that liked to dress up; they were easy to read too. Fire their little guns, take cover, fire some more, and the winner was the one who didn't get his brains blown out from peaking out to aim. Shinobi didn't have those sorts of limitations. In an instant, a wall of dirt in the form of Earth Flow Wave would shove two of the officers out of the room, shutting the door hard behind him, while one straggler managed, somehow, to miss the stream. The hallway outside had suddenly gone ominously dim from the office's sunlight being blotted out. With only the sounds of a single shot ringing out from within, followed by a shallow yelp in the unmistakable voice of the officer who had been left inside.

In a moment, that would change though, as the boy desperately needed some sort of escape plan. It looked like bargaining was the tool he was going to try and get the most mileage out of too as the cops ready to barge into the room for a second round were suddenly confronted with the bloody image of the boy emerging from the light, the door clicking tightly behind him as he held up what looked like a sack of bloody potatoes passing for a man. It was the other cop, or some broken version of him, held tightly to the shinobi's chest, a gun pointed to his temple. "Alright, you want a repeat of what happened to your Captain here? Yes? No?" Blood looked like it was oozing down the boy's shoulder, possibly from a bullet hole. "Tell your men to get away from the building. NOW! And if any of you dumb fucks decides to pull that trigger anyway, I'm not gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill the man next to you, and you can explain that to their family, alright?"

Meanwhile, inside the office, and in case that didn't work, a thousand pounds or two in the form of the boy's ghost dancer ought to keep the boys preoccupied as the Tetsu that was not a clone rummaged frantically through the man's desk, searching for something. He didn't quite know what yet, but it was one of those situations where he'd know it when he saw it. The stone statue of the man caught in the boy's Petrification was still in the middle of his silent scream, staring back at the boy eerily. Focus. The man probably didn't know what was happening to him, his skin slowly turning to stone. Can you imagine the horror of not knowing what that was, or if it would ever end? Well, there were certainly worse things in store for a shinobi against someone who actually intended to kill you, and perhaps that asshole cop would have a little more appreciation for who he should have been afraid of next time he's put on kill-a-ninja duty, the damned fool. 'Found you.' The boy's eyes lit up as he pulled a piece of personal mail from the mayor'e broken desk drawer. 'Taking your home to work, are you? Big mistake.' Now, with that subtle bit of detective work out of the way, and with a pretty decent idea of where the address marked on the postage was, the boy really found himself in a rush to finish, before the bureaucrats running this circus got their heads on straight and sent a force out to protect the mayor.

If nothing else, the boy had travel time on his side though. Summoning another ghost dancer, because the room was feeling a bit too uncrowded, the thing would smash through the window, being met with a fury of gunfire as the boy quickly strung together the seals he'd need for Nature's Guard, to put a little cushion between himself and the guns below as the monster picked the boy up in it's giant fist and swung his massive arm across what seemed to be the length of the room, crouched and huddled as it was, out in the direction of the city that the mayor would, with any luck at all, be found, and as the boy cloaked himself in Invisibility to take this magical journey as discreetly as he could.

Mishiku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ffef5ba5fd3c094dcccc37150149f90e.jpg

Akira arrived to the town hall to see a massive tree crash through the side of where the Mayor’s office was located. Civilian onlookers screamed as they ran off to distance themselves further away from the chaos that was ensuing. The officers fired off their rifles in rapid succession towards the natural monstrosity the bullets slowly ripping through the Tetsu’s nature guard. Akira was astonished to see the creation began acting on its own and flinging Tetsu through the air with a powerful throw, as Tetsu flew through the air his body suddenly vanished before Akira’s eyes. The officers scrambled to the direction of where Tetsu was headed and Akira could the shouting of sergeants and lieutenants shouting out orders for back up teams to prepare for interception. Akira activated his radio, “Sniper team, the target has used a jutsu to shield himself from view, once you lock onto his chakra signature you are clear to open fire.” Kaito who was beside Akira watching the madness, locked eyes with Akira to showcase a look of disapproval. “Be sure not to shoot to kill and ping him with the tracker.” Akira finished before hearing the sniper confirm his instructions. “My men won’t shoot to kill kaito but if Tetsu puts any of them in any danger then they will be permitted to kill.” Akira said before he made his way with the rest of the officers.

“In that case, I’ll be sure to find him myself.” Kaito said as he weaved a set of hand seals and creating two clones of himself and sprinted off with an enhanced speed that took the other officers by surprise. He didn’t know whether or not Tetsu was to blame for Himura’s death but he knew it would only be a matter of time before Tetsu was caught, he only hoped that the boy wouldn’t die in the process.

The force of the throw that Tetsu created sent him flying much faster then he had anticipated, for a moment the boy thought he was in the clear before suddenly feeling something hard pierce through his skin on the left side of his back and soon after feeling feeling the impact of a bullet tear through flesh and muscle on his lower torso, the sheer force from the bullet knocked the breath out of his lungs and shoved Tetsu downward towards the earth and off his initial trajectory and crashing against the top of a two story building and skitting towards the edge of it before rolling off. Adrenaline flowed through Tetsu’s bloodstream as he instinctively scrambled to manage to grab onto anything that would stop his fall but he was unsuccessful as his body slammed against a balcony halfway down his descent and then landing on the crosswalk. Pedestrians screamed and fled the scene upon witnessing the boy fall to the ground. Tetsu looked down to see the sniper bullet make a direct hit, blood was gushing out of the wound but by the grace of Raiden himself, there was no organ damage. The boy checked to see if there was an exit wound on his body but to his dismay there wasn’t, the bullet was lodged deep in his body somewhere but he didn’t have time to locate it as he noticed a team of officers sprinting towards him commanding him to stay down on the ground. The boy’s shinobi training was all that was driving him as he quickly got up and ran towards one of the nearby alleyways, pushing and shoving civilians out of his way that were witnessing the ordeal. Tetsu would gasp for air as he continued to push through the excruciating pain that his body was in and desperately run through alleyways, buildings, and homes in an effort to shake off his pursuers.

“Such a shame of what has transpired in this city.” Shirai said before taking a bite of a piece of his roasted kitchen. Mayor Hinto, a man in his mid forties sat across from Shirai. He was instructed to meet a Yakuza executive at one of Yakanai’s most expensive restaurants but Hinto was not expecting to see the Big Boss himself be waiting for him. “Shinobi criminals turning the city on its head, gang war skirmishes involving civilian casualties, and now from what the news is saying the same shinobi who killed Himura was spotted escaping your office, Mayor.” A nearby waiter came over to their table and immediately filled Shirai’s glass with more Saki as Shirai continued, “The Yakuza has kept the Triads and the other gangs to withhold the peace for nearly six years. Six years Yakanai has prospered without the threat of some type of gang war and then that all changed when you ordered me and the Yakuza leadership to be arrested.”

“Shirai you misunderstand I-” Hinto stopped as Shirai raised his hand to stop Hinto from speaking any further.

“Don’t insult me Hinto, My ties run deeper in this city than you could possibly imagine and I know anything and everything that is important within this city . You may be the mayor of Yakanai but I AM Yakani. Now the only reason why I allowed myself to be arrested is because I wanted you to continue to keep your position as Mayor. Ever since I have been in prison, chaos has erupted on the streets and crime has skyrocketed without the Yakuza’s protection. The people have recognized this and the only reason why I am still allowing you to draw breath is because you have yet to do your final performance.” Shirai explained as he took long sip of his Saki. Hinto began to nervously sweat as he drank a cup of water in an effort to clear his throat and figure out how to respond.

“And uhhh what exactly would you want me to do?” Hinto asked nervously.

“Oh, you’ll know when the time is right, Mayor.” Shirai said before calling one of his men over to the table, “Inform Freya that she is clear enact the last phase of the plan.” Shirai said before sporting a sinister grin on his face.

WC: 1024
[MFT]

OOC: Tetsu is bleeding at a Rank 3 and is losing blood from the sniper wound and is completely unaware of the tracker that is impaled deep into his lower back. You must rp your way desperately trying to escape from being captured through the city. Tetsu may be a shinobi but there are shinobi hunters that are chasing him as well and they are Chuunin level. They are hot on your tail and only more Police are coming. Tetsu is more then welcome to create clones but due to the tracker embedded into his skin the police will know which one to chase after.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back