Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open We must ready ourselves (Open to spar)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I needed to blow off some steam. The ever looming threat of Tenouza and leaving Umashi in an Tenouzan infested area made me feel so helpless. I need to train and get stronger. I may now be a Kaguya, but I don't know the extent of the power yet. That and how it will work with my kinjutsu. Stretching my body out, I waited for someone to come along to come and try their hand in fighting me. Naturally, I got some warm ups in with some hot shot Chunins that don't have as much experience in the fighting field as me, in which I manage to swiftly fight against and knock out. And naturally, I'd heal them back up so that they would be okay.

With that done and out of the way, I would sit by and wait for an actual challenge to come my way. Someone who would be a challenge for me, and I to them. A preparation for us to get ready to go against the Tenouzans.

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
BIG HAT MOMO!!!
1630273463101.jpeg
A smile swept across the red hatter’s face as her fingers caressed the hilt of her Surf Green-colored Duesenberg Starplayer II guitar. It’s name is “Bastion”. Just a bit of info to keep track of but anywho! Those delicate red painted fingertips just sizzled their way over toward the strings of her Bastion and strong a howling tune. “Kerrang!” Walking into the coliseum was a dazzling red Kunochi holding an electric guitar and a big red hat. The hat was so big that it completely obscured the upper half of our stars face, however, interestingly enough, the big red hat seemed to have a face of its own. The hat bore a skulls face on its front and seemed to raise an eyebrow at the sight of the fox like creature before him… well skulls do not have eyebrows so skull brow? It had a curious expression, anywho! As the red musician approached, she’d stop short of the foxy guy in her path. Tilting her big red hat, she’d reveal her nicely groomed raven colored bob swaying in the breeze, her multicolored irises, complete heterochromia with one being a greenish silver and the other a bluish gray
which seem to be smiling, her small black mole on her lower left cheek and her plump red painted lips as she licked them slightly. “Hello boy!” Her fingers ran across her Bastion’s strings once more, “Wah-woom nyow nyow wat-woom!” and finally striking a pose at the final jam, “Kerrang!” Her big hat now obscuring the upper portion of her face again, she had to tilt it up once more, “The names Big Hat Momo! You look like your waiting for a dance partner?” She’d smile again before flipping her guitar around her neck and back to her side. Momo was a bit of a show off at times.

[mft]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I smiled as the girl had addressed me as 'boy', though my features are way more feminine now than before I took that genetic changing pill. She seemed to be rocking a guitar and a big hat. Not as big as Midori's, but big enough.

She introduced herself as 'Big Hat Momo.' And I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. "Well, then. My name is Ziren. Would your tunes be able to stay in beat with my step?" I asked her, my very feminine voice now being heard, I then would stretch my body out and then flash her a smile.

"It'd be good to learn some type of battle plans and test them out here than out in the battlefield when fighting Tenouzan. Don't be afraid not to hold back on me."

(Will let you put up the bmod post in case you need to square anything else away.)

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"It'd be good to learn some type of battle plans and test them out here than out in the battlefield when fighting Tenouzan. Don't be afraid not to hold back on me."

BIG HAT MOMO!!!
1630412168435.jpeg
Momo chuckled a bit in response to Ziren’s witty retort. Her multi -colored irises began sizing him up as he continued on about battlefields and Tenouzan threats. She’d let out a howling laugh as she strummed her Bastion once again, “Ho ho ho! Little Ziren, don’t you worry your pretty little face. My tunes will rock your shinobi socks off! Can you dig it!?”

Nyow nyow wat-woom!

“The battlefield thing, not really my cup of tea~ I’m gonna jam this guitar and set the scene~ yeah!”

Then, Momo would point at a dark figure approaching. As Momo stated before, she wasn’t here to battle but instead set the stage for epic battles. This place provided natural acoustics and not many shinobi would mind battle music to help them get into the zone. Ziren’s true opponent drew near as Momo played to each step, intensifying the moment to his opponent’s arrival.

“Well Ok Ziren! Your opponent looks like a tough one! Ho ho, get ready to rock!”

[ooc: Spectating]
[mft]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
U.M.U - Ultimate Mechanical Unit - In Guage

1630413869386.jpeg

The slight chill in the air was not felt by the dark automata though her synthetic dark strands waved with each gust. Her bright red highlights were prevalent, her expression dull and lifeless. Her eyes peered across to greet the two shinobi before her. The instrumental one with the big red hat unknowingly beaconed her to their location. Umu over heard their conversation none the less and whether invited by the music or this Ziren’s challenge, it should all be the same for them. “Ziren was it? My name is Umu.” She spoke softly as she continued to approach them. Her facial expression unchanged from before, simply cold and void of emotion. By this time her hand had already drew upon her blade and her approach did not lessen. “Do not be alarmed. You seemed to be in desperate need of a training partner. Allow me to oblige.” The dark haired fighting machine probably needed a battle as much as any. This was the perfect opportunity for Umu to get a feel for Kumo shinobi’s abilities, tools, and tactics. At the moment, there were just to many unknowns about their combat capabilities and so, a surprise bout could prove troublesome otherwise. This was a controlled environment to learn as much as she could. There was much to do here in Kumo and a battle with Ziren just made the bucket list. As Umu drew closer, an ominous clicking sound could be heard eluding her body. It was as if something was winding up.

[mft]
[calling B-mod]
[ooc: hopefully we get someone :/ ]

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Ready for Battle!

76e6ec6631cf9f91aa09a19a4545fdd1bcdf6cc5.gifv

I'll be your unofficial Battle Moderator for this fight! To start off, please send me two PMs:
  1. All of your battle information: stats, custom class, abilities, elemental/sensory affinities, inventory, weapons, bloodline/core ability, kinjutsu and kinjutsu-specific info, a full list of your jutsu including which are mastered (can be a link to your profile, but you have to keep track of it somewhere), owned contracts and their summons, and anything else you think I should know.
    • Everything but Stats, Class, and Abilities must be linked!
  2. Your actions for Round 1! Please feel free to include relevant info in the beginning of your actions for each round- total AP, BL/CA/Kin-specific mechanics, timers for maintains, etc.
    • For each action that you send, please include any and all AP, CP, HP, and other costs in base, before all modifiers! It would also be super helpful if you could include the modifiers that do apply: damage buffs, cost reductions, interactions with other jutsu, etc. Remember to specify your targets, too!!!
    • Please don't pre-calculate passives, round timing, total damage, anything! Put the relevant info where I can find it easily, and I'll gladly handle it for you :)
    • Everything must be linked! Please!!
Don't hesitate to PM me with any questions, concerns, or corrections. We'll be sticking to the standard 48-hour timer: if you haven't sent me your actions by then, you'll be put into Defensive Stance for the round. As always, this can be extended if you give myself and your opponent a heads-up about it!
-​

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I looked over as Momo had talked of another person coming along. I looked over to see a woman whole was dressed in black and red, matching her hair. She introduced herself as Umu. There was... something different about this chick. She approached them with sword drawn talking of how I need a training partner. I flashed her a smile and cracked my knuckles. "Nice to meet you, Umu. Can't wait to see your abilities."

I haven't really seen this chick around before, but how she walks, talk, no emotion... Hm... My tail flicked as I thought through possibilities of who this woman might be. Not seen a face like hers around Cloud nor Leaf. I took a breath to concentrate myself and control my shaking of anticipation of excitement. Maybe this is what I needed, let loose and see how I really fare against someone with so much unknown variables with them.

(Actions sent!)

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

1630528616892.jpeg
Ziren was game and Umu’s eyes flared red. “Initiate combat systems.” Umu twirled her blade in her hand or so it would seem. In actuality, her entire hand twirled in a quick 360 motion as if it weren’t connected to her wrist. Her facial expression remained fixed as did her unblinking gaze. Her steps began to hasten until Umu was at a full sprint toward Zerin. “Come Zerin, let us test our metal. I do hope you can keep up.” Umu’s gaze would shift to Momo for but a second before back to her opponent. “Big Hat Momo. I humbly request that you play something a little up beat.” With that Umu prepared to strike her opponent head on.

[mft]
[Actions Sent]

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ziren
Umu

13734.jpg

HP: 39,000 -811 = 38,189

CP:
33,000 -1080 = 31,920

AP:
10 -0.75 -0.75 -2.5 -2.5 -2.5 = 1
11 AP next round

Maintains:

Equipped with:
Leather Gloves

Medical Ward

177.jpg

HP: 40,200 -127 = 40,073

CP:
40,800 -748 -1760 -544 -14 = 37,734

AP:
10 -0.5 -2.25 -2.5 -2.25 -2 -0.5 = 0
10 AP next round

Maintains:
Puppet Symbiosis

Equipped with: Guilty Gear, Spider Arts, Main Branch: Style over Substance

Sprained legs, Hunter's Mark

ROUND 1
Action
Result
Damage
Costs
- 0.00 seconds -
Umu enters battle pre-equipped with her Oni Hitokugutsu puppet through the Weapon Mastery: Puppet ability.
Umu enters battle under the effects of Spider Arts style.
  • Umu may use hand seals as normal while equipped with a weapon
  • Umu is treated as having the Heavy Handed ability and the weapon they are wielding is treated as equipped with the Great Weapon augment
Ziren enters battle with a Medical Ward applied to them.
Ziren equips their Leather Gloves through the Quickdraw ability.
Umu enters Main Branch style: Style over Substance as a chakra style with Initiative.
- 0.75 seconds -
Ziren uses a Basic Strike as a Called Shot targeting Umu's legs.HIT! (44 vs 34)
Called Shot: Success! (5 / 25)
  • Ziren's Swift augment activates, granting them +2 dodge for the remainder of the round
  • Umu's legs are sprained, inflicting a -1 dodge penalty
  • Umu is poisoned; however, as a Human Puppet she is immune to poison and bleeding
Umu takes 127 HP damage and 14 CP damage
- 1.50 seconds -
Ziren uses a Basic Strike as a Called Shot targeting Umu's legs.Miss! (31 vs 34)
- 2.00 seconds -
Umu performs a hidden action targeting Ziren.75% Hit! (38 vs 37)
  • Ziren becomes vengeful against Umu, dealing +10% damage for the remainder of the round
Ziren takes 811 HP damageUmu uses 748 CP
Umu uses her Oni Hitokugutsu puppet's Devil's Trick to combo into a Genjutsu targeting Ziren.Hit! (46 vs 28)
  • Ziren is bound and cannot move!
Umu uses 1760 CP
- 3.75 seconds -
Umu uses Puppet Symbiosis to wear her Guilty Gear Hitokugutsu puppet.
  • Umu's Default Weaponized Form is replaced with Guilty Gear
  • Guilty Gear's augments apply directly to Umu
Umu uses 544 CP
Umu sheaths her Oni Hitokugutsu puppet through Quickdraw. Guilty Gear is now auto-equipped, since she's wielding no other weapon.
- 4.50 seconds -
Ziren attempts to escape the bind.Fail! (73 / 15)
- 5.50 seconds -
Umu selects Ziren to be affected by her Hunter's Mark.
  • Umu gains +3 accuracy and awareness against Ziren until she attacks another target (excluding Clones, Barriers, and Binds)
- 7.00 seconds -
Ziren attempts to escape the bind with a +10% chance of success.Fail! (29 / 25)
- 9.00 seconds -
Umu swaps the effect of Spider Arts style.
  • Umu is treated as having the Ambidextrous ability instead of the Heavy Handed ability and the weapon they are wielding is treated as equipped with the Dual Weapon augment instead of the Great Weapon augment
- 9.50 seconds -
Ziren attempts to escape the bind with a +10% chance of success.Success! (15 / 35)
  • Ziren is free of the bind
- Round End! -

Notes
Ziren:
  • Basic strikes don't cost CP, so you didn't gain any Temporary HP through Rapid Healing.
  • I'm not 100% sure how breaking out of binds works- the wording was "The target has a 15% chance per 2.5ap to escape," so I just had you attempt to escape every time you spent 2.5 AP total. Also, you broke out with the last check, and I'm not sure if that allows you to use the action the AP was originally for or not (the Leech Seal).
  • Some of your actions couldn't be completed because of the bind.
Umu:
  • I've read and reread Human Puppet's rules, and I'm pretty sure the augments on your base Weaponized Form don't apply to all of your actions. Blitz and Free Flow would only apply to attacks made specifically with the Weaponized Form, since it states that it's essentially just a passively equipped weapon, and that "Unless specifically stated, the user cannot be equipped with their [Weaponized Form] and another weapon." In the same way, you wouldn't get the extra recovery from Recovery and Re-energize unless you're equipped with the Weaponized Form.
  • This doesn't apply to Puppet Symbiosis, though- it has a note that says "[Hitokugutsu Puppet]'s Augments apply directly to the user."
  • Please list the jutsu that you own but haven't mastered as well! I had to dig through your inventory to make sure you actually owned the Genjutsu you used.
Both:
  • Great fight so far! Let me know if you have any questions, this is my first mod after all :D
  • 48-hour timer starts now, so actions should be in by 9/3 at 21:00 UTC
  • Make sure to list your maintains in next round's actions!!

EDIT: Fixed Umu's HP and CP totals, since I forgot that Human Puppets have 10% of their HP damage taken from their CP. Thanks to Ziren for pointing this out!

EDIT 2: Figured out the bind after talking with Metsu. Timings adjusted, and Leech Seal doesn't happen, since Ziren runs out of AP.

Last edited:

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I watched on, quickly thinking things through as I saw the woman before me shift right before my eyes. I knew at this moment that I was up against a Human puppet. Only fought one once, Maru, and he was a pretty crazed individual at that time. Taking it in, I wasted no time in throwing my Gloves on and rushing in to hit her legs hard. I heard the sound of something crunching, but I wouldn't stop there. I went in for another strike, only to miss this one.

She then hit me with.... I don't know what, but the pain only fueled my focus as I went to try and perform some hand seals when I was suddenly bound. Trying to get out, I could see her shift again. I wiggled again to no success. But I finally broke free of whatever that was holding me there.

(Actions sent)
(Edited to get rid of the fact I did not put the leech seal on)

Last edited:

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

1630569199623.jpeg

As soon as Umu was in range, she was met with a blow to the leg causing small fragments of synthetic material to spark from the impact area. Her outer leg frame had a crack, repairable, however mechanical damage sustained.
- Error message:

• Mobility compromised.
  • Left leg systems 90% functionality.
Noting the damage Umu had to veer from the next assault on her legs. “He’s attempting to limit my mobility.” Umu eyes would glare and narrow just before getting out of his reach. “Weapon fusion - Duke’s Dear Freja!” Umu would spin as multiple mechanical parts shifted and moved to form a cannon around her arm. In a low tone, Umu would utter, “Vapor Cannon!” Releasing a blast, Zerin moved just quick enough to avoid a full impact however, he was not so fortunate in avoiding the paralysis that followed. Analyzing the situation, Umu began shifting parts once again. “Weapon Change - Guilty Gear.” Umu’s appears had almost changed completely. Her red streaked raven black hair was now in long black pig tails. Her attire was now accommodating to promote mobility and flexibility. Her voice seemed to have altered in tone as well. It seemed out of the ordinary considering the battle commencing, however, her tone was more chipper, “Interesting battle tactics, you are an excellent test subject! Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test.”

[mft]
[Sending Actions]

Momo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
BIG HAT MOMO!!!
1630682937708.jpeg
Momo howled in excitement, “Ho Ho ho! You two don’t waste anytime do you? Do I need to leave? Give you two some alone alone time?” Laughing on her own she started to strum her Bastion to accommodate the earlier request for battle music. Such a request was her pleasure. Almost as soon as she started, she noticed Zerin just standing there in some sort of trance. Momo gave a confused frown before shifting her gaze upon Umu. Her eyes fell on the damaged leg Zerin caused with just one strike, “Pretty strong kid to crack a leg like that…” Momo became intrigued by both of them. She had never before seen a mechanical like shinobi but have heard rumors of mechanical weapons and weaponized high end technological prosthetics. Rumors did not do the real thing justice. “Just who is this chick?” Momo continued to play, watching the two closely.

Chosen Battle Song
[mft]

Last edited:

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ziren
Umu

13734.jpg

HP: 38,189 +811 -6126 -420 -23 +113 -6958 -908 = 24,678

CP:
31,920 -1827 -563 -528 -441 = 28,561

AP:
11 -3 -2 -1.75 -2.25 -0.75 -0.75 = 0.5
10.5 AP next round

Maintains:
Flourish of the Camellia

Equipped with:
Hope and Desire, Dance of the Camellia (2 Bone Counters)

Medical Ward

Clone 1

13734.jpg

HP: 1870 -14823 = KO
Clone 2

13734.jpg

HP: 1870 -6930 = KO
Clone 3

13734.jpg

HP: 1870 -6958 = KO

177.jpg

HP: 40,073 +127 -1646 = 38,554

CP:
37,734 +1224 -272 -2310 -1760 -183 -2640 = 31,793

AP:
10 -3 -0.5 -3 -3 = 0.5
10.5 AP next round

Maintains:
Puppet Symbiosis

Equipped with: Guilty Gear (Silk Weaving), Spider Arts, Main Branch: Style over Substance

Sprained legs, Hunter's Mark

ROUND 2
Action
Result
Damage
Costs
- 0.00 seconds -
Ziren recovers HP thanks to Healing Factor.
  • Since they would gain more than their Max HP, they just heal to full health instead
Ziren heals 811 HP
Umu recovers HP thanks to Healing Factor.
  • Since she would gain more than her Max HP, she just heals to full health instead
Umu heals 127 HP
Umu recovers CP thanks to Hyperactive.Umu heals 1,224 CP
Umu maintains Puppet Symbiosis.Umu uses 272 CP
Umu uses Silk Weaving to reinforce Guilty Gear.
  • Critical hits with the affected weapon inflict the Webbed debuff
  • With the Predatory Weaving passive, the weapon now applies maximum damage bonus at once and further grants it +2 Critical
- 2.73 seconds -
Ziren uses Body Bind targeting Umu.Miss! (33 vs 42)Ziren uses 1,827 CP
- 2.75 seconds -
Umu performs a hidden action targeting Ziren.75% Hit! (39 vs 38)Ziren takes 6,126 HP damageUmu uses 2,310 CP
- 3.25 seconds -
Umu uses a Basic Strike with her Guilty Gear Hitokugutsu puppet's Flickering Shadow.Critical Hit! (55 vs 25)
Dual Weapon: Hit!(51 vs 41)
  • No conditionals are triggered
Ziren takes 420 HP damage
Ziren
takes 23 HP damage
- 4.55 seconds -
Ziren uses Elemental Clone to create 3 Non-elemental Clones.Umu is unaware! (23 vs 32)
  • Ziren gains 113 Temporary HP from Rapid Healing
Ziren uses 563 CP
Ziren uses Quickdraw to sheath their Leather Gloves and quickly equip Hope and Desire.
- 6.00 seconds -
Umu uses Updraft through Guilty Gear, targeting Ziren.

Umu is unaware, and targets Clone 2 instead!
Hit! (39 vs 25)
  • Clone 2 goes poof!
Clone 2 takes 6,930 HP damageUmu uses 1,760 CP
- 6.14 seconds -
Ziren uses Flourish of the Camellia targeting Umu. Damage is changed to Non-elemental through Force of Nature!

Ziren enters Dance of the Camellia with 2 Bone Counters!
Miss! (34 vs 39)
  • Ziren's Assault augment gives them +1 accuracy and +5% Called Shot chance
Ziren uses 528 CP
- 8.19 seconds -
Ziren uses Million Stabs targeting Umu. Damage is changed to Illusionary through Force of Nature!50% Hit! (37 vs 37)
Critical Hit! (50 vs 31)
Hit! (42 vs 32)
Hit!(45 vs 26)
Hit! (39 vs 36)
75% Hit! (40 vs 39)
Hit! (45 vs 25)
Dual Weapon: Crit! (50 vs 25)

112 HP damage and 11 CP damage
406 HP damage and 45 CP damage
203 HP damage and 23 CP damage
203 HP damage
and 23 CP damage
203 HP damage
and 23 CP damage
152 HP damage
and 17 CP damage
203 HP damage
and 23 CP damage
164 HP damage
and 18 CP damage

Total (all Illusory):
1,646 HP dmg and 183 CP dmg

Ziren uses 441 CP
- 8.75 seconds -
Umu uses Vaporization through Guilty Gear, using the special action to target Ziren, Clone 1, and Clone 3.vs Ziren: Hit! (36 vs 30)
vs Clone 1: Crit! (53 vs 35)
vs Clone 3: Hit! (38 vs 18)
Dual Weapon: Hit! (40 vs 34) (hits C1)
Radiation: Fail! (56 / 28)
Sear: Fail! (51 / 28)
  • Clone 1 and Clone 3 go poof!
Ziren takes 6,958 HP damage
Clone 1 takes 13,915 HP damage
Clone 3 takes 6,958 HP damage
Clone 1 takes 908 HP damage
Umu uses 2,640 CP
- 8.87 seconds -
Ziren uses a Basic Strike as a Called Shot targeting Umu's legs.Hit! (34 vs 32)
Called Shot: Fail! (99 / 20)
Umu takes 141 HP dmg and 16 CP dmg
- 9.55 seconds -
Ziren uses a Basic Strike as a Called Shot targeting Umu's legs.Miss! (35 vs 38)
- Round End! -

Notes
Ziren:
  • Nothing! Thanks for getting your actions in quickly.
Umu:
  • Silk Weaving is a passive that doesn't require AP, from what I can tell, so Initiative wouldn't affect it (because it's already 0 AP timing)
  • I checked with Metsu on this, but I'm unsure if the "now applies maximum damage bonus at once" part from Predatory Weaving is also affected by damage debuffs. Either A: all your attacks are at +50% regardless of debuffs, or B: it's basically a +50% buff
  • I wasn't sure which target to apply Dual Weapon damage to for the AoE, so I rolled for it...
Both:
  • Great fight so far! Let me know if you have any questions, this is my first mod after all :D
  • 48-hour timer starts now, so actions should be in by 9/5 at 19:00 UTC
EDIT: Ziren pointed out that Flourish of the Camellia can be maintained even if it misses, so I've edited that in.

Last edited:

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

1630757842149.jpeg
Finally fully synchronized with her parts, Umu prepared to strike. A chakra infused glare fell just short of Umu as she dashed to the left. Even with compromised mobility, thrusters were still at optimal level but using them to compensate movement restrictions from damaged legs could prove troublesome. Thrusters levels began rapidly declining as Umu jetted about the field to avoid attacks. Umu’s hand would transform into a cannon once more but this time the blast would pack a stronger punch! Just grazing her target, the explosion caused by the impact was significant. “Very impressive Zerin. Please note that any appearance of danger is merely a device to enhance our testing experience.” Zerin then created copies of himself to through Umu off but she would fire off another shot causing an updraft of scolding air that disintegrated a clone. “As part of a required test protocol, my previous statement suggesting that the appearance of danger was merely a means of enhancing the testing experience, was an outright fabrication. Good job in avoiding mortal danger! As part of a required test protocol, we will stop enhancing the truth in three... Two... One.” Umu would fire a less deadly attack next and would observe Zerin’s true abilities. He was creating bones as weapons and using unorthodox attacks to get in close. For the most part he succeeded however, attempts to further cripple Umu’s movements fell short. Umu’s arm transformed into a cannon once more but this time with a wider nozzle, “While safety is one of many mechana goals, the U.M.U High Energy Cannon, seen before you, can and has caused permanent disabilities such as vaporization.” With out hesitation, Umu fired yet another blast, completely vaporizing the clones and causing damage to Zerin. “You’re still standing… Unbelievable! You, Zerin, must be the pride of kumogakure!”

[mft]
[Sending Actions]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yup. Definitely a human puppet. I had my fist connect with her legs with the first hit to feel metal as some of the damage was made to the legs, but my second strike had missed. When she had talked about cake and grief counselling, I had joked with her, "Oh? You brought cake? what's the occasion? And more importantly, what type of cake? Is it those type of ice cream cakes?" I felt my healing factor kick in as I was starting to feel a little bit better, but I know that this unknown opponent knows a thing or two around in a fight. Focusing my chakra to a point on her body to try and bind her, I failed. Oh, well, not like I was part of the anbu branch a long time ago anyway. But I had no time to think, something had hit me once again, grazing my shoulder, but it still hurt like hell.

Another hit, right in my gut. I gritted my teeth to get a handle of the situation. My mind thought through things quick to try and throw some heat off of me by making clones. Whilst doing that, I throw my gloves up in the air and brought out my twin Lances, hope and desire, all the while, throwing the gloves fast into my pockets. And not a moment too soon, one of my clones went poof without a trace. Okay, time to see how my kaguya abilities are. Some bones started to poke out of me as I made what looks like a dance with my two lances in hand, aiming them to strike at the human puppets arms, only to miss. But I had used that momentum to go right into striking her center body with a flurry of hits. But then I had seen her hand form into a wide canon like thing. Well... Shit.

My other two clones dissipated into nothingness and I had felt the full blast of the attack. But I am still standing. Taking a deep breath, I had listened to what the chick had to say. She sounded impressed and was saying how I might be the pride of Kumo. I shook my head, "Nah, I'm just Ziren. But you are right on one thing. Unbelievable. I have done things not a lot of people can really scoff at. I do ought to say, you are a really good fighter yourself."

(actions sent)

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ziren
Umu

13734.jpg

HP: 24,678 +1170 -169 -23 +4490 -7891 +545 = 22,255 +545 Temp HP

CP:
28,561 -264 -1760 -2727 = 23,810

AP:
10.5 -3 -3 -2.5 = 2
11 AP next round

Maintains:
Flourish of the Camellia

Equipped with:
Leather Gloves

Medical Ward, Bound

177.jpg

HP: 38,554 -1327 = 37,227

CP:
31,793 +1224 -272 -182 -184 -2168 -147 -1408 = 28,656

AP:
10.5 -0.5 -1.25 -1.25 -2.75 -2.75 -1.5 = 0.5
10.5 AP next round

Maintains:
Puppet Symbiosis, Hidden Action (HP: 3,960), Kaizo Trap

Equipped with: Guilty Gear (Silk Weaving), Spider Arts, Main Branch: Style over Substance

Sprained legs, Hunter's Mark, Sprained arms

ROUND 3
Action
Result
Damage
Costs
- 0.00 seconds -
Ziren recovers HP thanks to Healing Factor.Ziren heals 1170 HP
Umu recovers HP thanks to Healing Factor.
  • Umu's maximum healable HP is 38,554, since she's suffered 1,646 unrecoverable Illusory damage
Ziren maintains Flourish of the Camellia.Ziren uses 264 CP
Umu maintains Puppet Symbiosis.Umu uses 272 CP
Ziren uses Quickdraw to sheath their Hope and Desire and quickly equip Leather Gloves.
Umu uses Silk Weaving to reinforce Oni.
  • With the Predatory Weaving passive, the weapon now applies maximum damage bonus at once and further grants it +2 Critical
Umu uses a Basic Strike with her Guilty Gear Hitokugutsu puppet's Flickering Shadow through Initiative.Hit! (47 vs 37)
Dual Weapon: Hit! (42 vs 28)
  • No conditionals are triggered
Ziren takes 169 HP damage
Ziren takes 23 HP damage
- 0.71 seconds -
Umu uses Surprise Shift.
  • Guilty Gear will block up to 675 non-illusionary damage against Ziren's next attack
Umu uses 182 CP
- 1.42 seconds -
Umu uses Puppet Transformation to transform Guilty Gear into a replica of Umu.Ziren is aware! (33 vs 17)Umu uses 184 CP
- 2.86 seconds -
Ziren uses Angelic Blessing, targeting themselves!Crit chance: Fail! (13)Ziren heals 4,490 HPZiren uses 1,760 CP
- 3.80 seconds -
Umu uses Dance of the Waxing Moon targeting Ziren. 5 clones of Umu appear to attack!Hit! (50 vs 36)
Hit! (39 vs 37)
Hit! (42 vs 25)
Critical Hit! (54 vs 36)
Hit! (50 vs 27)
Critical Hit! (53 vs 44)
Dual Weapon: Hit! (40 vs 27)
Ziren is unaware! (21 vs 32)
869 HP damage
869 HP damage
869 HP damage
1,739 HP damage
869 HP damage
1,739 HP damage

939 HP damage

Total: 7,891 HP damage
Umu uses 2,168 CP
- 5.72 seconds -
Ziren targets Umu with Stardust Nova.

Ziren is unaware, and targets a clone instead!
  • Clones from Dance of the Waxing Moon disperse once hit, and at least one of the 10 checks succeeded (take my word for it lol)
  • Surprise Shift also activates to block damage, which doesn't save the clone
  • Ziren gains 545 Temp HP
Ziren uses 2,727 CP
- 5.80 seconds -
Umu's clones disappear!
- 6.14 seconds -
Ziren's Flourish of the Camellia repeats. Damage is changed to Non-elemental through Force of Nature!Hit! (32 vs 30)
Called Shot chance: Success! (6 / 25)
  • Umu's arms are sprained, inflicting a -1 accuracy penalty
Umu takes 1327 HP dmg and 147 CP dmg
Ziren's Dance of the Camellia ends.
- 6.18 seconds -
Umu performs a hidden action targeting Ziren.

(Hidden Action A, to help keep track of maintains)
Hit! (51 vs 27)
  • Ziren is bound by a barrier with 3,960 HP, and cannot move!
Umu uses 1,408 CP
- 7.37 seconds -
Umu prepares Guilty Gear with Kaizo Trap.Ziren is aware! (29 vs 18)Umu uses 1,135 CP
- 8.56 seconds -
Ziren attempts to escape the bind.Fail! (38 / 15)
- Round End! -

Notes
Ziren:
  • Angelic Blessing has a note that says, "The effects of this Technique are treated one rank lower if the user performs this on themselves." I just considered the whole thing Rank 1, including CP costs and everything
  • Fixed your Temporary HP from Rapid Healing from last round! Sorry for forgetting about that.
  • Ballet of Bones says you gain Bone counters for 10 seconds, and you have to re-enter the style/change dances to refresh the duration. I'm pretty sure that means it ends if you don't do that
Umu:
  • PM'd you a note about your Hidden Action!
Both:
  • 48-hour timer starts now, so actions should be in by 9/7 at 04:30 UTC

Last edited:

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"Oh? You brought cake? what's the occasion? And more importantly, what type of cake? Is it those type of ice cream cakes?"

1630846513991.jpeg
Umu would blink twice at this question. These blinks were purposefully made as a sort of social que that his question was besides the point. Worse of all, they were oblivious to the conversationalist malfunctioning occurring before them as none of what Umu said, since equipping Guilty Gear, was of her own doing but simply a malfunctioning of the current weaponized settings. It was as if this form was attempting to take control. It was a powerful form and the benefits of its use greatly outweigh the risk. It was also easy to appease. Simply relinquishing controls of the conversation functions allowed Umu to remain in control unimpeded though talking was solely on the weapon it’s self. Unknowingly to the others of this malfunction, she was probably sounding like a crazy machine. Attempting to override the voice commands only served to make her voice appear gurgled as if multiple people were talking over each other over a radio, “*Garbled* The testing is nearing its conclusion! *Garbled* By U.M.U regulation, I am required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake!” Umu’s current shell would then launch at Zerin and trap him inside her, “U.M.U regulations require both arms and hands to remain at your side before any cake can be served *garbled*” Zerin would feel the inside of his new prison begin to heat up. “All U.M.U technologies remain safely operational up to 4000 degrees Kelvin. Thank you for participating in this U.M.U combat testing enrichment activity… Goodbye.”

[mft]
[Sending Actions]

Last edited:

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ziren
Umu

13734.jpg

HP: 22,255 (+545 Temp HP) +1170 -4285 -6032 -7054 = 6,599

CP:
23,810 -264 -369 = 23,177

AP:
11 -2.5 -2 -0.75 = 5.75
11 AP next round

Maintains:
Flourish of the Camellia

Equipped with:
Leather Gloves

Medical Ward

177.jpg

HP: 37,227 +1206 -652 = 37,781

CP:
28,656 +1224 -272 -704 -1135 -336 -207 -2640 -1135 -147 -1760 = 21,544

AP:
10.5 -1.75 -1.25 -3 -1.5 -3 = 0
10 AP next round

Maintains:
Puppet Symbiosis

Equipped with: Guilty Gear (Silk Weaving), Spider Arts, Main Branch: Style over Substance, Oni (Silk Weaving, Channel Puppet)

Sprained legs, Hunter's Mark, Sprained arms

ROUND 4
Action
Result
Damage
Costs
- 0.00 seconds -
Ziren recovers HP thanks to Healing Factor.Ziren heals 1,170 HP
Umu recovers HP thanks to Healing Factor.Umu heals 1,206 HP
Ziren maintains Flourish of the Camellia.Ziren uses 264 CP
Umu maintains Puppet Symbiosis, a hidden action, and Kaizo Trap.Umu uses 272 CP
Umu
uses 704 CP
Umu
uses 1,135 CP
Umu uses Silk Weaving to reinforce Metal Gear.
- 1.19 seconds -
Umu uses Channel Puppet with her Oni Hitokugutsu puppet.Umu uses 336 CP
- 1.90 seconds -
Umu uses Surprise Shift through Oni.
  • Oni will block up to 675 non-illusionary damage against Ziren's next attack
Umu uses 207 CP
- 2.27 seconds -
Ziren attempts to escape the bind with a +10% chance of success.Fail! (78 / 25)
- 4.52 seconds -
Umu uses Vaporization targeting Ziren.
  • The attack hits a barrier from Umu's hidden action!
  • The barrier is destroyed, and the excess damage targets Ziren
Hit! (50 vs 28)
  • Ziren is released from the bind
  • Guilty Gear's Called Shot level is increased to broken
Hidden Action's barrier takes 3,960 damage and is destroyed
Ziren takes 4,285 HP damage
Umu uses 2,640 CP
Umu's Kaizo Trap is activated, targeting Ziren!Hit! (47 vs 35)
  • Guilty Gear has its Called Shot level fully restored
Ziren takes 6,032 HP damageUmu uses 1,135 CP
- 6.14 seconds -
Ziren's Flourish of the Camellia repeats. Damage is changed to Non-elemental through Force of Nature!Hit! (35 vs 31)
Called Shot chance: Fail! (23 / 20)
  • Oni's Surprise Shift activates, blocking 675 damage
Umu takes 652 HP dmg and 147 CP dmg
- 6.34 seconds -
Ziren targets Umu with a Genjutsu.Miss! (29 vs 34)Ziren uses 369 CP
- 7.02 seconds -
Ziren uses a Basic Strike as a Called Shot targeting Umu's legs.Miss! (35 vs 41)
- 7.14 seconds -
Umu uses a hidden action targeting Ziren.Hit! (39 vs 33)
Stun: Fail! (73 / 40)
Ziren takes 7,054 HP damageUmu uses 1,760 CP
- Round End! -

Notes
Ziren:
  • Some of your actions couldn't be completed because of the bind.
Umu:
  • Through Puppet Symbiosis, your Guilty Gear weapon counts as your passively equipped Weaponized Form and can't be sheathed. You can get rid of this effect by dropping Puppet Symbiosis.
Both:
  • 48-hour timer starts now, so actions should be in by 9/7 at 04:30 UTC

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was safe to say that I was unprepared for this fight, the sheer amount of power along with stratagems that came with it flowed with such speed and precision. Despite my best efforts to hinder their movement and accuracy, my own plans were hindered to nothingness thanks to the puppet's bindings.

I can tell even with my ace up my sleeve, it would be too late to show it now. I eyed the puppet. Something strange with their dialect. I studied her before saying in a calm voice, "I concede." A good ninja knows when a fight is done and over, and I am not willing to push my luck any further now. With a sigh, I then said, "I just might have to take your style, of the whole set person in a bind while I set up part. Seems really useful." I half complimented, half joked with her.

(Stopping the fight, admitting lost)

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
1632663320322.jpeg
Ziren would halt the battle causing Umu to cease her offensive. Her mechanized form would slowly reform back into the girl who appeared in the beginning. Gears turned and locked into place in an almost rhythmic motion. Her raven black hair flowed once again as she sheathed her weapon. “Interestimg…” Umu’s red glare settled on Zerin. She would stare for an uncomfortable amount of time as her inner analyst continued to organize data gained from this battle. “Zerin, thank you for allowing me to spare with you. I have collected sufficient data due to your participation. Conclusion… more preparation is needed.” Umu’s eyes would shift down to her injured leg. The damage was repairable but more caution would need to be implemented to ensure optimal performance. Umu would then shift her eyes over to the one playing the battle music. “What an amusing display. Thank you for providing such an upbeat tune to inspire our best efforts.” Umu would then take a moment to politely bow to each of them before taking her leave. Umu had missed calculated, something foreign to the higher intelligent being. She thought that she was prepared to continue as planned but based on this trail run, this was far from true. She needed more time. She needed to make modifications and improvements to both her weaponry and her subsystems. Right now her battle capabilities would only put her mission success rate at a mere 51%. This would not do. She needed to get her hands on some of Kumo’s technology but to do this, she’d need to be prepared. For now, Umu would go back into hiding. Prepping and planning for what comes next.

[topic left]
[retire]
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back