Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Week One (Tutor, Ziren)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It has been one week since Minako met Ziren, the two hit it off pretty well, but for rather dark reasons. Reasons that has torn Minako into some memories of her mother, and how her mother almost killed her. Unfortunately, she knew that Ziren’s background made him have some anger issues, and Minako has decided that her job was to control that anger within Ziren.

For the current week, Minako specifically asked for Ziren to bring some of his favourite things. He admitted he didn’t have much, but he would see what he has. This interests Minako quite a bit, as it will tell her about Ziren just a little bit more. It should also help his anger, with how Minako will try to address the issue.

Standing at the fated meeting place, she chose the same place as she met him. Meeting the same scenery as last time wasn’t strange, but she wishes she could’ve chosen a better place for this… anger management, or whatever the hell he pulled off control. Whatever it was, it seemed it could be either one of the two.

Minako sighed softly as she then sat down crossed legged and examined the floor before placing her hand on the floor ever so softly.

“To think that I met Ziren here… Hmm, there is something he is not telling me. At the same time though, I have many things I am not telling him…” she admitted. “I wonder where Ziren is anyway, I thought he’d be here by now…”

Saying them words, Minako proceeded to hum, although it was ever so lightly, it kept her in cheerful spirits. It kept her busy too, as the tune she was humming was one of her favourite ones. One of the ones she was taught back at Kumogakure.

Words: 300
Post 1/5​
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren, was in fact, behind the waterfall, a new hiding place that he had found, that was nice enough for him. The place was like a damp cave, but otherwise nothing to really explore there. He had got the message earlier that day but hasn't made his presence known just yet. He knew she was there, the faint sound of blood moving around, acting as white noise with the waterfall taking up most of the sound.

It was weird, in a sense. Even though he has spent most of his life here in Leaf, and only some months as a baby in Cloud, he trusts this woman more than some other people he knows. Well, except for a select few that he thinks highly of. Which reminds him, she wanted him to bring things that he likes.

Ziren made his way to the waterfall. Today, he wore a blue cloak, with a white shirt underneath and blue jeans. He decided to wear contacts, so that his eyes looked yellow, his original eye color before they turned permanently red with blood swirling around. He had his metal arm, left arm, connected, but otherwise, he seemed like his normal self.

Ziren walked through the waterfall, as it drenched him, but he didn't mind, he jumped down from the ledge of the entrance to the cave behind the waterfall and landed softly on the water surface.

"Sorry if I took so long. Just been reflecting."

Ziren did notice that Minako was humming something. She had a good voice to sing, if that was her thing. He sighed, he never really had anything to boost his own spirits up for anything until he met the love of his life, Hana, and made some close friends that are basically family to him now.

"Nice tunes."

(300)
(300/1500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako was paying no heed, minding her own business and whatnot until she heard Ziren’s voice. Ziren, the man the met last week and the man she will be working with for the next few weeks or so. She didn’t mind that, in fact, far from it. She was looking forward to the time she will have with Ziren, even if it’s only going to be for a short period of time.

The girl continued to hum until she heard his voice. That was her time to stand up and represent herself as the one who will hopefully help him. Standing up, she turned around and let her blue gaze lay itself upon the man.

“Hey, Ziren!” She waved with a small smile on her face. “It’s okay, don’t need to be sorry for that! As long as you are managing just fine. How are you?? Have you gotten… angry over the week?? As for the compliment, thank you! It was a tune I learnt back at Kumogakure.”

She was acting more polite now, but it was such a strange 180, since she was even cursing at him last week casually.

“Have you done what I requested?? Like, bring your favourite things?? I know you said you didn’t have much, but you said you would at least bring something of significance.”

Minako hoped that he did indeed bring something, but if he didn’t then she had other ideas in mind. At least, she thinks she does to say the least. They both can bring out the exact same feeling! She just had to hope that it didn’t make him angry instead of relieved. If this doesn’t help control whatever happened last week though, then she may be in for it and get them both into trouble with a few close calls at hand.

She wasn’t a miracle worker, after all.

Words: 310
Post 2/5​
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren shook his head when Minako asked him if he got angry. "No. Thankfully haven't had a reason to be mad this past week. And nice, I am actually interested in learning about cultures if the other countries."

He let out a yawn before focusing on what she had said. Yeah, he had done what she requested him to do. But it really wasn't that much that he had.

"Yeah." Ziren brought out of his pocket, from the inside of his cloak, three pictures. There was a fourth one, but he didn't know how to feel about that one. He kept that one hidden in his pocket. Thankfully, when he walked through the waterfall, it didn't ruin or even make the pictures wet.

"These are the things that make me happy." He stated.

On one picture, it was of him, Hana, Yuna, and Moji. His family. Hana and baby Moji had red hair, and baby Yuna had purple hair. Hana was Ziren's age."This is my family. Hana, my wife, and Moji and Yuna, my twin children. They mean the world to me. And I would do everything to make them happy and have a great life."

The second picture that he had was of him and Soku. She was younger than him, by about five or so years. She had brown hair and green eyes. But with their families both coming from Kumogakure and how much stuff they went through together, Ziren thinks of the little girl as a little sister to him.

"Soku. She is like a little sister to me. Despite her clan and my own both coming from Kumogakure and being rival clans, me and her grew so close that we are like family. Funnily enough, the first time me and her met, she almost accidentally shocked us both to a crisp. But don't tell her that."

And the last picture, was of him and Sushi. The guy was like a brother to him, despite them not talking as much, and that of him being away from Leaf for so long. "You might know this guy or not, seeming as he did spend some time in Kumogakure. Me and him have known each other for quite some time. He even delivered my son and daughter. I would be glad to call Suyashi a brother of mine."

He paused. The pictures he had shown Minako meant a lot to him, if course Hana and his children were his family, but to call someone else that isn't even family to him, like Soku and Sushi, is a title that he just doesn't give out.

"These people mean the most to me. And I don't give out just saying anyone is family to me."

(455)
(755/1500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon hearing that the young man didn’t have a reason to be angry the past week, Minako breathed a sigh of relief. She was happy that Ziren managed to keep himself in control. Keeping oneself in control was really important, especially in the heat of battle. Anger can be a weakness, and Minako knew that fine well, especially since she has experienced it herself. Saying that though, she hasn’t been chuunin for as long as probably many others.

When Ziren answered that he has, Minako was getting slightly giddy. Then he took the photos out. One was of his wife and two children. Minako gasped in awe, his wife was so pretty! And the children looked so cute!!

“It looks like we need to work on what you have for the sake of your children too. If something happened to you due to what you have, and it causes you to be gone from their life, it means they won’t have a father figure… I am sure we can help control it though, especially since so much is at stake.”

The second photo was of him and someone known as Soku. He explained that he was almost shocked by her, but to not tell her. Minako let out a small giggle. It reminded her of how close-knit people can be, and how even friends can be important.

“Friends, this is why we keep friends close together, they can help you through any struggle, and can help you flex yourself through the tightest of gaps.”

Third photo…

Third photo made her blush.

“Suyashi…”

She quickly shook her head before coughing lightly and grinned. “This is a lovely insight of you Ziren. Would you care to tell me how you feel when you think of these photos and these people??” She questioned.

Words: 303
Post 3/5​
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren nodded, when Minako has told him to basically stay alive for the sake of his children. He bit the inside of his mouth. Wasn't the first time he was told to stay alive. It really means a lot for him to see his children grow up, though, they are only a few months old. He often wonders if either of the kids will be like him. Of having these powers over blood, how scared they might get when they first unlock the powers of a Chigokai.

He remembered his first time. When he was told he might be a Chigokai. He did his research, and everything. He was scared of that is what he was, in which case, he actually is a Chigokai. Fearing for not being able to control the blood lust deep inside of every Chigokai. Eventually he learned to control it. If one of his children attain this type of power, they will at least have someone their to guide them, to not be afraid.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on dying anytime soon. I want to make sure that my family, and the Leaf is safe."

Then Minako seen the picture of him and Soku. He nodded, "As said before, she is like a little sister to me, I trust her with my life, as I am sure that she trust me with hers."

And then she looked at the picture of him and Sushi, and just from hearing her blood flow, it seemed she has some kind of feelings for Sushi. If that wasn't enough of a hint, she was obviously blushing and said Sushi's name kind of dreamily.

Ziren nodded. "He's a good man. Good enough for me to think of him
as a brother."
He could tell that she has feelings for Sushi. "Word of advice. Sometimes the girl has to make the first move on the guy sometimes. Us men are dull and sometimes oblivious to things. Saying, cuz I am a guy." Ziren put some truth behind his humor.

Then she asked him how he feels when he thinks of the people in the photos. "For my wife and children. I think of some people to look forward to go home to. They mean everything to me. I cherish every second I have with them. For Soku. I think of the good and the bad times that me and her have had. When we joked and laughed, to having each other's backs when people wanted to hurt or even kill us. And Sushi. Well, he is sure of himself. Has a positive attitude and just a good person to be around. He always has your back, and if things do get serious, just know that he will be by your side." The last part of him talking about Sushi was kind of just to talk him up, tell Minako that Sushi is a good man.

After all that was said, Ziren put the photos back into his inside pocket.

(499)
(1254/1500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her and Ziren were rather similar indeed. They regarded what they had most important to them. They also don’t plan for anything sinister to happen to them. Funnily enough, she really wanted to meet this wife of Ziren’s now. She seemed delightful to know, she also seemed like she was gonna be a good mother to the twins. She could see why the photos were important to him.

The thing that hit her was when he mentioned Suyashi, and that sometimes women had to make the first move. It must have been too obvious, but at the same time, Minako knew this wasn’t about her. This session was about him and his control.

“I see…” Minako mumbled before she smiled sweetly. “It is always important to think of that when it comes to friends and family. When you think of them like that, do you ever feel a relaxing feeling wash over?? Like someone is telling you inside that everything will be okay no matter what? Do you ever feel like a wave is driving you under calmly yet sweetly when you think of these people??”

She had to ask this, even though she didn’t know whether it was the right or wrong thing to ask, simply because it was a common feeling.

“I am asking because this is what might just help you with your control. This is what might help you not scream and release your chakra all at once. What you done there was dangerous, and worrying.” She admitted. “Knowing that you feel like this though, is one step towards helping you keep your cool. If you ever need to calm down, just think of them very important things…”

Looking away, Minako bit her lower lip and then crossed her arms before looking back at the guy with a sigh. “I hope this helps, Ziren.”

Words: 308
Post 4/5​
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled as the woman tried to hide her feelings for Suyashi. Minako has helped him with controlling these powers of a dark sage. It would only make sense to help her out with some advice about guys, in particular his friend Sushi. They got back into topic of Ziren's own dilemma of not releasing all that chakra whenever he is mad.

She asked him some more questions. Ziren thought about it for a second. "More like a sense of security. Like they are my get away place from everything. I feel good to talk to them about everything. But yeah it's kinda like that. To have like a little voice inside my head to tell me everything will be alright. Like there is less for me to stress or worry about when I'm around them all."

He told him, if he ever feels like he needs to calm down, to just think of them. Ziren closed his eyes, and thought about them all. The good times they had. Both Soku and Sushi were there for when Hana gave birth to his children. Him and Soku facing off against Ibumo and Jirosho at separate times. His talks with Sushi about life. And Hana. The woman he loves so much.

Ziren brought out the final picture, one that he didn't know how he felt. The picture was burned around some edges, but otherwise intact. It was the picture that Jirosho had left as a final kick in the gut. In the picture, was a woman, in her mid-20's with short blue hair touching her hair. She wore a black jacket and blue jeans. And a man, with brown hair, some facial hair, and a smile that just said confidence. He wore a black and white button down shirt and blue jeans.

He didn't even know he pulled it out until it was there in his hand, showing Minako it. "These are my parents." Was all that he had said.

(329)
(1583/1500)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seems Ziren has taken Minako’s words with kindness. This was a good thing, it seems he finally learnt one thing to help control his kinjutsu, and it will be really appreciated in the heat of battle if things gets too iffy on his part.

That was when Ziren shown off a photo she was never shown. It was much different from the other ones he had shown her. The people in the photo seemed to be very much in love, like Ziren and Hana were in their photo.

He admitted to who they were, they were his parents, and she was surprised as to why he would show her this after they spoke about the important bits. Maybe there was a reason behind this?? She didn’t want to pry, so she didn’t, it could be a very sensitive reason why anyway. After all, they both had very dark secrets, stuff they both don’t want the other to know, yet, they both knew that, and respected that.

“They are very important to you, it is good that you haven’t forgotten them Ziren…” Minako smiled softly. “It must have been difficult, remembering that moment...”

Minako grinned before turning around abruptly and throwing another firework into the air before walking off.

“It was a pleasure helping you Ziren with that. Next week, we will focus on certain techniques, bring your weapons. However, we will not be fighting. Far from it, think of it as a fighting session without us fighting each other, if that makes sense.”

Minako made sure he was prepared next week, for she will also be bringing her weapons with her. Titania and Oberon were precious to her, so she had to make sure to not wreck them.

“I will see you next week, Ziren. Be good, don’t get into trouble, and remember, try to use what you felt today if you do get… slightly angry.”

Words: 317
Post 5/5
Topic Left Unless Stopped
Tutor complete! :)
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was confused at the whole moment. He really didn't mean to pull the picture out of his parents, but he did. He didn't know why, but he felt like he felt like there was more to it than just pulling the picture out of his pocket and showing it to her.

He still didn't know what to feel about it. And sometimes, not feeling anything is worse than feeling angry. He then remembered the face of the mercenary that had been appearing throughout his life, it started with Jirosho ordering the mercenary to kill his parents, and having this photo after killing his own brother reminds Ziren that he has to keep getting stronger in order to keep everyone that he cares for protected. If not, then he will be blaming himself for this mercenary.

But for now, Ziren had to just prepare. There is no telling when he will come. That's when he realized it... He's kind of cutting off his ties with his own past. The only other person who probably knows him more than he knows about himself. He shook the thought from his head. No. He has to get stronger, and to not be afraid to ask for help if the going gets tough. If he thought fighting Jirosho was hard. He can't imagine how he would be able to handle this mercenary.

Ziren put the photo of his parents back into his pocket and left the area.

(+1500)
(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back