Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy setting storyline set in the World of Ninjas where feudal daimyo, clans and ninja villages all wage war on each other for money, glory or for a common goal.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Event Welcome to Terminus | Infiltrate & Investigate

Kazu

Well-Known Member
Oct 22, 2012
3,481
Yen
1,692,782
ASP
3,953
Kill Switch
No
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The mission was on. Hidden away between the train cars, Kazu felt in position to play a long waiting game. He knew Aki was there too, closeby. His flexible metallic armor had proven exceptionally suited for camoflauging himself with the train's own surface — now all they had to do was ride this train into the maintenance tunnels undetected.

'I hope this works,' thought Kazu. 'All we really know is the train has to be serviced once it arrives back at Terminus. We should be pretty close...'

Kazu was about to reach for his headset, to send Aki a short check-in message before they arrived at the final Terminus stop, when suddenly a message crackled through Kazu's earpiece. "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain." This voice did not belong to Aki. 'Someone picked up our transmission?' The thought made Kazu nervous. Anyone could have heard that test earlier. Forcing himself to take a breath, a memory bubbled up to the surface of Kazu's mind: his remedial courses.

Unlike most shinobi in Sunagakure's forces, Kazu had never attended the Academy formally. He had joined the village a few years ago, as part of his Cousin Raizo's efforts to integrate the Ryuzaki into Sunagakure's population, and so had needed to take a few extra-curricular courses when he first became a Genin. Standard classes, meant to rapidly make up for whatever education he was lacking compared to his peers. It had been boring stuff, mostly, but there had been a few interesting subjects that had caught his attention.

One of which had been the art of code.

Sunagakure shinobi, especially at a young age, had a habit of using nonsensical phrases involving weather patterns as a way to signify the speaker's identity. Since it was assumed that only fellow Sunagakure shinobi would know about the code, it followed that anyone who could match the pattern was an ally. 'The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.' Kazu wondered if it was possible there was another Sunagakure shinobi nearby? There was only one way to find out.

Taking another breath to steady his nerves, Kazu clicked the microphone button on his headset. He had to be careful what he said; he was essentially translating between two languages here.

"Copy, Spain — this is Sparta. The rain is clearing on our end." Kazu wanted the other speaker to know he acknowledged the code, and that they were using a group transmission.

"Be advised, Sandstorm 'Tennessee' is gaining speed." The Sunagakurian mission, where they were to storm the objective Terminus (the names both began with 'T'), was under way.

"Storm is upon us. We're making camp for the night." They were entering into hostile territory and would be staying hidden for the moment.

"Watch your back for any Sand Wolves. They've taken a liking to the trains." They were expecting guards to be looking for them, and they were on one of only two trains in existence within Wind Country.

"Sandrunners standing by for transport. How do you read, Spain? Over and out." If the other speaker on the line was in need of rescue, they were ready to extract their ally from the field. Other than that, there was nothing more to say.

Kazu would await a response from 'Spain' while staying hidden between two of the passenger cars. Their train had just pulled into the Terminus Station, the supposed 'last stop' before the train went in for repairs. That's where they needed to be: inside the Maintenance Tunnels. They would want to stay hidden from guards who would be searching for stowaways. If they could do that, then they should be able to gain access to the rest of Terminus through the tunnels.

However, as Kazu awaited for the final moments of their journey, he noticed a figure approaching him from the inside of one of the passenger cars. He couldn't be sure, but the figure appeared to see right through Kazu's illusory tricks. 'Is the jig up already?!' Kazu couldn't make any sudden movements — if he was wrong, and this was just a man in a hurry, then he could unnecessarily blow his cover. Nevertheless, he would prepare himself to make a quick escape using a Shadow Jutsu to blend into the shadows around him. He would wait until the very last moment before resorting to that, however.


OOC Action Breakdown:
— Kazu responds to Sora's messages in code.
— Kazu attempts to continue waiting in his hiding spot until the train leaves the Terminus Station and enters the Maintenance Tunnels for its routine maintenance.
— Kazu notices ??? approaching, and prepares to use [Dark Displacement - Special Action] as a reactionary if ??? is hostile and attacks.
 

Miroku Akkuma

Active Member
Oct 24, 2012
1,640
Yen
641,916
ASP
767
Kill Switch
Yes
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The Sages presence continued to press outwards malevolently leeching energy from everything it could. While doing so he would once more activate the Anbu technique known as Snapshot. From this point forward he would record everything. At the very least he would gain information on their fortifications & protocols. If he were lucky he might just very well find something he could use in his own work, should his suspicions prove to be true. "Let us go meet our hosts." with those words to his young ward he would make their way into Terminus. Those emerald eyes of his scanning everything as they made their way into the area. The initial area seemed open to the public & the failure of any open suspicion towards him told Akkuma that he was expected.

Glad he had chosen not to adorn one of his numerous disguises for it would've been an alias he'd had to burn. For it quickly became apparent that if one wanted to enter further into the depths of Terminus there was a check point that needed to be passed through. Something he'd anticipated after all with what the organization had achieved & was suspected of doing why wouldn't they have one? A declaration point, not something he was concerned with. After all should they take his weapons he could merely conjure more from the very elements. He'd ensured early on in his life that he would never truly be unarmed again. Being sure to make mental notes on any security measures he could see Akkuma would continue towards what he assumed to be the first security check point. Wondering just how far he would make it into their facilities.

Approaching the check point Akkuma would wave nonchalantly at the guards. "I assume this is where we check in our arrival for access?" he would ask them in a business-like manner. Those emerald eyes of his scanning them as he listened to their response. Making notes of how they interacted with not just him but each other. How they went about their procedures would & any identification or access cards they had. Although given the security he expected there would be no surprise if access needed to be granted from those within once the proper security checks had been done. Now to see what would happen. Would they be disarmed? Was this where he & Kureji parted ways on the mission? More importantly what would be waiting on the other side for them once they had made there way into this mysterious place.

How excited the Sage was he always enjoyed seeing knew things & he had no doubt there would be much to learn on this mission. His eyes would reflect his delight at what would no doubt be mundane procedures for the guards. But Akkuma always enjoyed seeing how others did things, what failings their procedures provided & which ones he should implement. What he was very much interested in learning was how they had logistically achieved the feat that was Terminus. It had been so long since he'd delved into something that had the opportunity to show him so much. Akkuma would just have to make sure he did what was necessary to achieve his goals. Whether the Fates would allow for that, well only time would tell.

MFT
Actions;
0: Dark Sage Aura Attempting to get all that juicy chakra & corrupt it
1: Snapshot Mastered Activated & Maintained Until End of Thread - Memory Slot 1/3
2: Approaching & Attempting to submit to the check point at 'Volunteer' Entrance
 

Takahashi Aki

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2012
4,308
Yen
574,349
ASP
2,303
Kill Switch
No
OOC Rank
S
Aki would scale the train slowly. He would hit a switch on his chest and a helmet would begin to form up enclosing his face. It would appear as if he had a canine type of helmet. As he crawled he made use of his mastery of magnetic and metallic ninjutsu to help him stay unto the train. He was not going to be flung off. Aki would slowly crawl as he would attempt to make his movements silent as best he could. Aki would claw his way across the top of the train units. He would eventually get to an area where thought Kazu had hopped onto the train. He would continue to make his way there and eventually he would spot Kazu and he would make his way to him. He would stand up at this point and make his way over to him. Aki would apply magnetic chakra to his boots to make sure he would stay on the train. As he did, he would hear the conversation he was having with what seemed to be another team member? Spain and Sparta? Alright. Cool enough. It took him a moment to piece together that Tennessee was going to be Terminus. “We just gonna stick with a format of code words and names in S and Ts? Or is it a coincidence our new friend just happens to have a code name with S?”

Aki would kneel for the moment. They were approaching Terminus quickly. Aki would move with Kazu as he was moving to the area between passenger carts. For a moment it seemed like their cover was going to be blown. Aki would lean against the wall. He would make ready again the invisibility dojutsu to fade from sight. Aki was not above using tricks of the mind to return invisible. He was waiting on a reaction first before doing the necessary. It could also be a stroke of luck and be that the two of them were not going to be noticed. Should the invisibility not work Aki would step to the side and he would scale the train using his magnetic chakra to stick to the vehicle and he could try to escape.
 

Kurejī

New Member
Jan 27, 2021
139
Yen
80,800
ASP
6
Kill Switch
Yes
OOC Rank
B
The cursed mark still had a burning sensation on Kurejī's left shoulder, but it finally went away as he followed his foster father to the security checkpoint, they got here, untouched, but the boy couldn't help but feel all eyes on them as they had walked ever so closely. Well, if he were to sell his whole act, might as well take his mask off.

images

The young man lifted his mask far enough up to show that he had clown makeup on, very strange for anyone indeed. He gave the security guards an insane looking smile, as if to say he wasn't right in the head, in which, he really wasn't. "Good day isn't it!? I am here to volunteer myself for one of these jobs. They need special people yeah? It just so happens I am a street performer that controls dolls and puppets. Great for the family, real entertainer!'"

He motioned to the obvious two scrolls on his person, "I can put on a demonstration for you two fine gents and I can guarantee that you both will be amazed. Just think of all the Yen you all would be rolling in if you enlist the help of a top street performer such as I."
 

Dominus

Sand Event NPC
Mar 16, 2013
1,239
Yen
200
ASP
0
Kill Switch
No
Ryuzaki Team:

There was some concern, as they had accidentally come in for their arrival too soon. This was a failure to account for the lighter total load of the caravan thanks to the death of nearly all the original employees. That said, they would not encounter the initial hitch they believed they would have. No, instead of getting scrutinized for being off schedule, they were instead not greeted at all. At least not in a traditional sense.

Loki, Vidar, and Gozen would merely look on as Loki would tap on his headset.

"Odin. We might have a problem."

"Oh? Explain."

Before the three Ryuzaki would be the guards they were prepped on, but instead of either being in their patrol posts or approaching them, they would all be laid upon the ground violently slain. Blood splattered all over the area, as some of it was then used to write the words...

Chakra for the Chakra God

...upon the wall. One of the delivery bay doors was still very much ajar.


Miroku Team:

The two guards would look on as Akkuma and the boy would approach. Akkuma kept it short and simple while the volunteer seemed to promise them a show. One guard would tap on their headset while the other would talk directly to Akkuma first.

"A procurement team will be here shortly for the volunteer. As for you..." the guard would pause turning to the second guard who was on a call via their headset. It wouldn't be long before they would turn their attention back to the two.

"The chairman will be coming out momentarily and would like to have a word with you."

The first guard, now turning his attention to Kureji would say, "It is not necessary for you to do anything at this time. Once inside you will have an opportunity to be tested on your level of usefulness via the Assessment."

Finishing up, the guard would sigh a bit before returning to watching out into the plaza. It always astounded him the level of naivety the volunteers seemed to possess. While he would never truly hold sympathy for them, there was a part of him that felt some guilt about intentionally leading such a young person into the looming Assessment.

Suddenly the large doors would open and two more guards, dressed identical to those stationed at the entry post, would emerge. They would look to the two posted guards, who would motion to Kureji, and then would approach the boy themselves.

"Right this way, Volunteer." one of the Procurement team members would say as they would, should everything go smoothly, escort the boy into Terminus to be processed as all new volunteers were.

Akkuma would have to wait for a moment longer, however. "The Chairmen will be here shortly, please feel free to take a seat."

Sunan Team:

The train would finally, after letting out a bellowing blow of its horn, come to a grinding halt. Those onboard would begin to unload, while the maintenance team would begin to approach the train and start to exam it externally. The process would take a moment before the train could enter into the actual docking garage within Terminus. It would be in this moment of time that the Sunan team would either meet up or would be split up. As of right now, those on the train had one thing they needed to do; remain hidden.

The ???? approaching Kazu would suddenly stop before turning back around. The maintenance team, however, would be scouring every nook and cranny on the outside of the train to make sure it was ready to enter the internal dock. It would be at this time Kazu and Aki, using whatever skills at their disposal would have to remain hidden. Luckily, this round of scrutiny would be met by individuals untrained in the art of being a shinobi, and were more so experts of the behemoth train.

The one who would truly have the tougher test, would be Sora. While everyone was beginning to exit the train and return back to the Terminus plaza, and even with noticing potentially a member of Suna, Sora would have to find a way to remain on the train, passing Terminus employees helping usher people off the cars, and potentially meet up with the potentially recognizable face he had seen.

If everything went according to plan, and the three were able to lie low enough to get past the exiting of the cars and the maintenance external check, the next hurdle to overcome would be the two guards that would check the train as it starts to enter the inner reaches of Terminus. A giant door would open, exposing a long tunnel way and tracks, which the train would venture down for a considerable way before stopping. Before all that, however, one of the two platform guards would raise up darkened glasses revealing two red eyes with strange black coloring. The Sharingan would start to spin as their eyes would prepare to scan the passing train. If each of the cars passed this check, it would give the three Sunan's a chance to talk openly and a chance to breathe and regroup. If this failed, things would get rather tricky.

The Sharingan would begin the process of scanning once the maintenance team gave the all-clear.

A meeting room within Terminus:
putwv09ti6s51.jpg

Within the meeting room, a figure would enter and politely bow to those seated.

"The Chairman would like me to apologize on their behalf. They will be running late, but I have been instructed to start the night's festivities." The Attendant would say as he would begin to pass out folders to each of the figures seated at the table.

"Tonight's game is called Rat Catchers. Please review the following documents and then we will begin the first round of wagering."

Ryuzaki Team:

"The bodies are heavily mutilated... but it seems they have had very specific internal organs removed" Loki would say over his headset.

There would be a pregnant pause before 'Odin' would reply, "Oh? Just like what happened to our previous team... so then, those responsible do have some tie into Terminus. Loki, your mission is to proceed as previously discussed. Gozen and Vidar, you are to continue as per the original plan as well, but should you come upon any Vermin who reak of this... then you are to revert to a new objective; Eliminate and return with their corpses."




OOC
Tension is still mounting...
clock-watching.gif
 

Shingetsu Sora

New Member
Jul 8, 2021
44
Yen
165,200
ASP
110
OOC Rank
A
"What are you doing here?" Mouthing the words near inaudibly under his breath, Sora caught the briefest glimpse of his dad who, whether he noticed or not, was staring back at Sora. His heart skipping a beat, Sora's skin began to feel clammy as he expected his father to break through the crowd to tear into him, but thankfully instead of seeming to recognize Sora, he instead began to strike up conversation with the person that was right in front of him. Perhaps they had business together, but either way, Sora put his head back down and sent a message through his headset to his ally. "..- -. -.. . .-. -.-. --- ...- . .-." With being so near to someone who might over hear his voice or recognize his mannerisms and with just being so close to someone unrelated to the mission, Sora couldn't risk saying anything that would give him away.

Expecting a somewhat longer journey, Sora was alarmed when they train stopped moving and people started to shuffle off towards whatever destination lay before them. With precious little time to figure out how to contact his ally and even less time to muse over which was the better option, to stay abroad the train or to leave and try to blend in with the crowd, Sora figured that all the training that he'd done with his ability to bend light was going to either be of the best use to him now or never. Waiting until not only his seatmate happened to leave but also an incredibly slow older lady finally passed him, Sora stood up as if to follow her and once again caught sight of his father talking to the same business associate that he seemed to be traveling with. Sora instinctively shook his head in disgust as the moment only reminded him of the lies that he already believed his parents to be telling him surrounding his birth but he remembered to remain focused on the task at hand.

As the woman continued to take her time, Sora saw that there were more than enough individuals waiting in anticipation of the training emptying itself. They all seemed to have similar industrial work clothing on and as the train continued to empty, Sora could only imagine that they were going to check the train for stowaways and generally tidy up so he had to be quick. Slowing his breathing, he focused on the image of the Moon in his mind's eye and he locked himself onto that feeling of being free as he attempted to literally slowly and deliberately bath himself in chakra.

Then, slowing his step, he began to imitate a move that he once saw a comedian do, and he began to lower himself with each step as if he was walking down a set of stairs, as soon as his head got right below the window line, he threw himself under the nearest train seat (nearly knocking himself out) and he'd contort his body in such a way as to stay fully in the shadows under the seat and hugged tightly against the frame of the train. Thankfully, even under the seats was pristinely clean, but Sora wouldn't breath a sigh of relief until he knew that any half hearted watchers or cleaning crew would just assume that he disappeared into the crowd.


OOC: Casting Encroaching Shadows - R3 and then Rinse Off - R1 via Shadow Bend - R3.
Then using Initiative to order to enter Stealth w/ Stalker under a seat and out of clear visibility.

Hopefully enough visibility mods are in my favor >_<!

Morse Code Message: "Undercover"
 

Miroku Akkuma

Active Member
Oct 24, 2012
1,640
Yen
641,916
ASP
767
Kill Switch
Yes
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"I suppose this was to be expected." the words were spoken calmly but the aura that emanated from him was nothing less then ominous. Nearby doors would open & more guards would exit to escort Kureji away from the Sage. This was not something he could allow, he had to ensure he gained access. Especially if his ward was to enter the depths of this facility before him, it would be easy for them to try & deny him access once the child was within there walls. It would be a foolish & costly mistake for his wrath would bring the very foundations of this facility to an unrecognizable mess of debris. But that would cost him the chance to gain much intel. That would be a loss he could not justify without attempting to employ other methods first. While keeping Kureji safe was his priority every moment he could gain more knowledge about everything happening here the better suited he would be to make the right moves against those who opposed him.

Reaching into his jacket pocket he would retrieve a rectangular case that contained his cigarettes. Taking one out he would flip the case closed & place it back into his pocket. Placing the cigarette between his lips & snapping his fingers he would ignite the tip of the tobacco. "I'd like to oversee the assessment process, perhaps the Chairman could meet us inside?." with each word smoke would escape his lips. Those emerald eyes of his moving over each of the guards as he inhaled another lungful of satisfying nicotine. "It would be beneficial to know what their 'services' are required for so I can provide consistently suitable candidates." he chose his language carefully to seem as if he were poorly trying to conceal the child's fate from them but could care less. Given his reputation the words would be expected. As he spoke he couldn't help but notice the behavior of the guard addressing him.

The sight of the individuals pity made his stomach turn. These guards at least had some idea of what was happening to those who were assessed. Thanks to the dialogue he'd had with the guards, confirmation that it wasn't uncommon for mislead subjects to be accepted by this program had been attained. Whether or not he was granted access with Kureji was of no importance. What was important was buying the time to co-ordinate his entrance with that of the ward. After all if there was a chance he could compromise someone of authority by linking them to this project he would have another piece of the puzzle he needed. Should the guards attempt to take Kureji without his guardians consent he would act. In the meantime he let the sheer bloodlust that emanated from his presence reinforce to them that until his request was addressed they should do nothing. This would perhaps not end up like their normal assessment inductions, although things so rarely were when he was involved.



Actions;
0.1: Dark Sage Aura Attempting to get all that juicy chakra & corrupt it
0.2: Snapshot Mastered Active & Maintained Until End of Thread - Memory Slot 1/3
Conditional;
1: Should the guards attempt to take Kureji Akkuma will use Shadow Possession Rank 3 in an attempt to stop them & any other nearby guards.
(Will do up my secondaries & relevant passives/buffs up later. When I do will edit them into this post/all posts from now on.)

  • Melee Accuracy = 20 (Lvl 15 + Low Stat 4 + 1Acc Class Bonus)
  • Ranged Accuracy = 20 (Lvl 15 + Low Stat 4 + 1Acc Class Bonus)
  • Ninjutsu Accuracy = 28 (Lvl 15 + High Stat 12 + 1Acc Class Bonus)
  • Melee Dodge = 23 (Lvl 15 + Average Stat 8)
  • Ranged Dodge = 23 (Lvl 15 + Average Stat 8)
  • Ninjutsu Dodge = 23 (Lvl 15 + Average Stat 8)
  • Genjutsu Difficulty = 19 (Lvl 15 + Low Stat 4)
  • Genjutsu Save = 23 (Lvl 15 + Average Stat 8)
I'll update the secondaries with relevant changes as needed. Ex; Passives, Buffs, Stances etc
 
Last edited:

Kurejī

New Member
Jan 27, 2021
139
Yen
80,800
ASP
6
Kill Switch
Yes
OOC Rank
B
Looking the part of a crazed kid that is in over his head was an understatement when Kurejī really is the part. Even still, he took note of the guad and his demeanor as he spoke. From the sound of it, it doesn't sound good for those that are of chakra usage, those that volunteer. Kurejī expects this 'Assessment' to be something horrifying or torturous. But he decided to keep his insane looking smile, if only to unnerve the guards with how he is looking at them.

Then Akkuma had talked of holding off until he is granted access as well, of meeting the 'Chairman' inside. It would be good if Kurejī had his guardian father with him in there as well in case things go awry. He figured it might be good to just let the adults talk this one out, because after all, he is just some crazed kid in over his head. But he did make sure to listen in while looking absent mindedly and crazily at one guard to try and weird him out.
 

Takahashi Aki

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2012
4,308
Yen
574,349
ASP
2,303
Kill Switch
No
OOC Rank
S
Aki took a deep breath and a sigh of relief as the individual left. The individual who approached him and Ginjiro was inherently less skilled that thought. Seemingly his genjutsu had done its job in keeping him ‘invisible’ as it were to the untrained eye. This was the good news, since ... having to go the slashing and stabbing route was probably going to be very loud, very messy, and most inconvenient. Aki would remain on standby as he awaited more intel to come from Kazu about the Spanish individual. He would pocket his hands as he would wait for a moment. Either Kazu was going to update him or Sora would run into him. Aki considered himself a few aces short of a hand, considering he didn’t bring his headset. He was silently cursing himself for the blunder, but the game was afoot he would need to make use of what tools he had on hand.

While awaiting for a potential ally, Aki would lay low and continue to gather his steel and his faculities for next what was to come. His eyes would narrow and turn to those of a wolf. These were the eyes of an apex predator sizing him his surroundings and those that were around him. While Aki was not an Inuzuka by birth, he still had that ability to hone and focus his senses. Two guards were at work. He would take notice that one of the guards was wearing glasses. Curiously the individual would raise his glasses. Aki could not make it out that a sharingan was being used to scan the trains, but he did find it curious. He was able to discern that the individual was scanning the train, but the individual could not do so from beneath his sunglasses.

Aki would do whatever it took to keep out of the individual’s line of sight. He did not know what the individual could see, but he had his suspicions that something was indeed a foot. He could not be spotted or else the mission was going to be a bust. This was an information gathering mission, and while not being caught was the highest priority, Aki had to make sure he could stay in the game as long as he could. “Alright Kazu. We gotta move and keep out of sight. The trains are being inspected, and the doors have opened up.”
 

Dominus

Sand Event NPC
Mar 16, 2013
1,239
Yen
200
ASP
0
Kill Switch
No
Ryuzaki Team:

Static would begin to blare over the headsets of those wearing them in the employment of Terminus, as the Ryuzaki team would leave two of the headsets of fallen employees linked together with their mics turned on. This would result in a very annoying audio feedback that would not end until the headsets were turned off, moved away from one another, or those remaining on the same frequency changed to another channel. The Ryuzaki had not counted on there be another group to enter the same way they were choosing to enter, and while it might have seemed counterproductive to alert Terminus to something being amiss, there was something already clear; someone or some group was already using a rather flash method of entering. The Ryuzaki were going to use this to their advantage and help instigate Terminus into hunting down those who were already wishing to be found, as they were already showing signs of wanting to send a message to those within this compound.

Mixing a hyper-vigilant defense verse a potentially very visible offense, they believed, would help them remain in the shadows for now. It was a gamble.


Miroku Team:

The two guards, unphased by the expression of the boy, would once more motion for him to follow, "Volunteer, right this way." With that, the two guards would attempt to lead the boy, Kureji, down the hallway for the assessment. Instead, they would find themselves frozen in place. While those two guards would struggle to move, the remaining posted guards would not react hysterically, and instead would merely make a call.

"The goods are faulty."

And that would be that. At this point, they would merely return to monitoring their post as the two large doors would begin to shut once more. It seemed that an act of defiance was not tolerated, and such a response most likely meant this wasn't the first time such a thing had occurred. That said, no single volunteer of unquantified value was worth justifying aggression with someone who clearly did not understand the deal that was being made.

"Sadly, it seems we are unable to process your transaction for the day. Please come back should you have a change of heart or find a new resource you feel more willing to offer up."

Surely such a thing would enrage someone like an Akkuma. Surely the guard responding knew this might lead to their death. Yet, still not phase them. This was just the job, and they knew how this might go. What they didn't know, was that suddenly a sharp pang of static would fill their headset causing the two posted guards to react, and caused the two frozen guards caught in the shadows of Akkuma to wish they could have reacted.

Sunan Team:

The eyes of the Uchiha would continue scanning, as his black and red-colored eyes continued to swirl and twist. Within his vision, he would notice small movements and faint chakra trails, all of which were emanating from the train. This was not unnatural, it was expected as the company was willingly calling for chakra gifted individuals to come to them. It made his job scanning a bit more difficult, with residual chakra seeping out of each car, but those who were actively using it to disguise themselves would be noticed quickly. His eyes continued to focus, the strain causing his mind to become completely warped on the train before him. Every detail passing before his eyes. His senses seemed to hyper-fixate on sight. It would only be a matter of time before he caught any intruders, no matter how well they were hiding...

Until a blast of static stormed through his ear. Because of how fixated he was on using his eyes, the sudden noise would not only startle him but would cause his eyes to close and his head and body to react violently as his hands would reach up to claw at his headset. At this moment, the train, and the Sunans, would enter into Terminus.

The train would be slowly moving along the tracks down a long corridor. It would be during this time that the Sunans would be alone on the train, with no one monitoring them. If they wanted to meet up they could. They would have roughly five minutes of uninterrupted time to do and go wherever they wanted on the moving train. At the end of that five minutes, the train would come to a stop in a large garage area. Immediately upon stopping, the hissing of the steam brakes locking into place, members of the maintenance team would begin to enter the area and start working on the train. These were not trained shinobi or warriors of any kind. The Sunans would notice all the doors, five to be exact, that the workers would come out of to enter the garage while overlooking the garage would be a large glass wall that seemed to serve as some overseeing control room. The glass would be darkened so one would not be able to distinguish who, if anyone, was in that room overseeing the work. How would the shinobi continue?


A meeting room within Terminus:
putwv09ti6s51.jpg

"Ha! Seems that the trouble maker is going to knock himself out of the competition!"
"Give him some time, he apparently is notorious for not just giving up."
"500,000 yen that he kills at least one of the guards."
"You're on!"

Those within the room would continue on as behind them would be a wall of closed-circuit monitors that seemed to be locked into different areas of the complex, with one specifically being on the four guards, Akkuma, and the boy. There would be a large center monitor that would only have the symbol of Terminus on it for now.

"The Chairman still going out there or will he rejoin us now that the goods have went bad?"
"We should probably place a bet on that..."

Just then the static would cut into the sound system in the room, but would be quickly switched off.

"Hahaha! Boy, it seems we have some eager rats tonight... so who are the Terminators on hand?"

Those within the boardroom would continue to chit-chat, make wagers, and keep their eyes on the different monitors.


OOC
Tension is still mounting...
clock-watching.gif
 

Shingetsu Sora

New Member
Jul 8, 2021
44
Yen
165,200
ASP
110
OOC Rank
A
Once the train began to move again, Sora breathed a sigh of relief. When the light of the sun outside fading and the light present becoming more artificial, Sora felt a lot safer poking his head out and seeing just where he was. Somewhat oblivious to the fact that there might be others on the train, as he stared out the window, his mind drifted towards thoughts of his father and just what the man was doing this far away from home. While Sora didn't exactly have freedom of speech in the area of sticking close to home, he knew enough to know that his dad certainly hadn't mentioned getting a new job anytime recently.

If he wanted to, the train was moving slowly enough that he could jump off and run back to ask the man in the moment but as the train creeped along, he knew that all he wanted to really do was see the end of one mystery through. In his dad's defense, it wasn't as if Sora was exactly the most eager person to spill his own secrets. Lost in his own thoughts as he was, Sora thought that he heard a noise on the train that wasn't a normal train noise and he turned around to scan the the car. He thought that he was alone but it was quite possible that he wasn't. As far as he knew, he should have still been somewhat invisible if not entirely unable to be seen, but getting fortunate once didn't mean that he'd be fortunate twice.

OOC: In order to not metagame what they're doing, I'm going to post again when Aki and/or Kazu post so that I can logically acknowledge them.