Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Well that hurt [Requesting Medic]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: continued from here

Manzo could not believe the doors were in site. He had pushed his body far further than it should have and he could only hope that permanent harm hadn’t been done. As he got closer he could feel his body giving out though.

At least I got close enough for someone to find me he thought to himself as he stumbled and fell to the ground, just mere feet from the entrance.

As he reached out with his one good arm he called out, in a voice barely above a whisper ”Help.” Speaking was a bit too much for his taxed lungs and he started to cough blood once again.

He could only hope that someone came soon enough. To think that this could be the end after fighting to get so close to the hospital and falling at the very end.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
eh9og2H.png

NPC: Wakahisa Yuri
Medical Sennin by Identity

It was a typical day type one for Yuri today. There weren't any absurd calls from the princess, or the family. She wasn't out to do sennin duties in the name of Yume-- er, Kiseki. She still blamed the Hokage for putting her in this situation. Did he realise how many times she had to answer to "Huh? But I thought your name was Wakahisa Yuri?" from her colleagues? What a pain.

The time now was just a quick breather, as she dropped off some files to the reception in the main lobby. She couldn't hear the pitiful rasp for help, but the heavy thud from just outside the entryway was enough for her to turn her attention to it. A few in-trainings gasped and screamed for someone to find more assistance. Good lord, was the medical training system so subpar? Yuri wondered, with a roll of her eyes.

Also, why do emergency patients always literally drop themselves here?

Should she push for a village wide medical emergency network? Hm, curious.

She called for those same in-trainings to run and wheel a bed over and a crash cart before briskly heading over to the fallen boy. Panicking and running won't do you any good as a medic. One needed to be calm to be able to make snap decisions.

"Hey, can you hear me?" she called. "Open your eyes."

She eyed the small puddle of blood and mucus on the ground by his mouth then checked his chest. At least the small heaves let her know that he was still breathing. No CPR needed yet.

When the bed came, the medic and a few others got into position to lift him on. "We're just lifting you up onto this bed okay, darl?" she explained. Even if he was flat out unconscious she was always saying what she was doing. "One, two, three, lift!"

Once Manzo was in the bed, the orders and scoldings came from the blonde in quick succession. The in-trainings were going to have their hands full today. "Take him to ED and give me the full obs. If he's under ninety-five, give him three litres to start. You there, go first and prep a bag of Hartmann's, quickly. Whoa, you wait there. What do you think you're doing? Who taught you it's a good idea to cannulate while on the move? Get him to ED first, my lord..."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo could feel someone trying to ensure he was awake, had he passed out? He really couldn’t tell, time had ceased to have meaning. But the ground felt so cool under him, it felt kind of nice to be laying on it.

“open your eyes.” He really did not want to but eventually got them open and found he was staring at one of the medics. oh good they found me, I guess I made it far enough he thought to himself.

”Oh hi.. he gives a weak cough that had some blood come up with it. His voice was just as weak as the cough. ” Sorry I couldn’t’ make it closer.”

He felt himself being raised up, it was not a pleasant experience. One that caused him to groan through clenched teeth. It seemed that all the adrenaline that had been running through his system had flowed out of him, most likely while he was laying on the ground. Anything that he had in him that was blocking the pain had long since stopped.

That was ok, perhaps he would just take a nap on this comfy bed, it was more comfortable than the ground he had been laying on, as his eyes slowly closed.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back