Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wet as a Dog! [Genin Exam]

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Nice hit. You good?"
Yasu looked deep into Soras eyes. "Cant talk! Not done!" Yasu pushed off the clone as he used his Chakra Absorption Jutsu one more time, consuming the energy holding the elemental figure together. Yasu ran over to the barrier, sliding on the ground. He pressed his hands firmly against the surface and started to pump his little remaining chakra into it. Breathing heavily he muttered. "OOOOHHHHH NOOO! Im not letting you out! Last I checked we have, what? Like 12 minutes left? No way you are going for tag backs! I WILL NOT BE DECIEVED!" Yasu screamed his declaration to the heavens as Sora jumped down.
"Congratulations, you have successfully retrieved Mikio-kun. I would also care to hear your explanation, Sora-kun and Yasu-kun. How did you figure it all out?"
Yasu attempted to explain himself is his usual manner but unfortunately started to choke on his own saliva, giving Sora time to give his explanation and reasoning as he coughed in the background. Yasu didnt pick up on most of what Sora had said but was ready to give Mikasa Sensei his two cents. "OH no no no! Im not falling for the BOOM you win with time on the clock!" Yasu turned and faced Mikio. "I got you for 10 more minutes pooch! Im not letting you go!" Yasu, now in a seated position turned back to Mikasa. "As for how I knew I had to stop thinking about this as just a game of Tag. This was a test to see if we have what it takes! Teamwork, problem solving, instinct." Technically you had no idea... You knew something was wrong but in the end you just fallowed Soras lead. Shut up. Shit your mouth right now. Look at me. Loooook. HE. CAN. NEVER . KNOW. THAT. Yasu smirked. "I also knew we were on the right path because I placed that clone under my Genjutsu. When it disappeared I could feel my jutsu disperse. At that point I knew we made the right move and were on the right path." Yasus stopped talking as his nose twitched.
"SORA HELP! My nose itches!" Yasu sat attempting to scratch his nose on his arm and he held his shaky arms up to his barrier.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Throughout the detailed explanation from the two blossoming shinobi, the pooch becomes uneasy and continues to bounce about in his prison. Chuckling gently, she waves towards Mikio who howls in response, "It has been fun fella's! Next time you won't be so lucky!" he snickers before dispersing into a puff of smoke in a similar fashion of a clone. "Fantastic, paying attention to the slightest of details can tip the balance of success in a mission." she praises the pair, clearing her throat, "The initial bump from the 'elderly man' was signifying the game of tag had begun. The headbands were placed into your weighed down clothes, however they are now fully yours to do as you please."

Shutting the text completely, the Sennin comes to a stand and in the same instant extending her to grasp on the umbrella to shield against the faint pitter pattering of droplets. Problem solving and team work are crucial for succeeding as a shinobi. Very good, Yasu-kun. I will give you kudo points for utilizing a clone to double your efforts, but please be a bit more careful with how you perform jutsu in specific environments. Speaking of . . ." a fit of laughter escapes her pursed lips, light as a feather and warm as a spring sun, "You two will have your first official Genin mission cleaning up the mess, except the pay will go to town to divide as they see fit for the casualties of the exam. Yes, evening including the rooftop damage, Sora-kun." a thin grin stretches across her features throughout her sentence. "Seems justified if you ask me."

Strolling forward she sloshes her leather boot against the nearest puddle to kick up a thin layer of brown muck onto the cobblestone, "I am proud of you both, I hope I can continue to observe your growth. If you ever feel your path branches to the Medical Branch come to my office and we will sort you out." the maiden whispers with a faint wave towards the pair. "Good luck on your first mission, Genin. Oh . . you can itch your nose now!"

[OOC: Congratulations! I had a blast and hope you did as well! Link this in the banner request for your official Genin Banner. Topic Left.]​
<i>​
</i>

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora heard Yasu exclaim about his nose as he refused to take the barrier down until the last possible second, which was both amusing, and exasperating. "Dude, I think we're good..." Sora muttered, feeling fully how exhausted he'd become as his limbs ached and he yawned. after both of them had said their piece and perspective, Mikasa, who seemed pleased with the answer, announced that the headbands were theirs officially, and that the main takeaway was attention to detail.

"...paying attention to the slightest of details can tip the balance of success in a mission."

With that, Sensei took her umbrella and announced that they had, in fact, already obtained their first mission. Unfortunately, it was less than grand. I should've guessed Sora thought, hearing that they would "have the privilege" to clean up the market they'd just wrecked. Bowing, begrudgingly, Sora agreed that this was in fact, the best way to make amends for the chaos they'd just spread, even if it was minimal. Mikasa left, and Sora pulled the headband from his robes, feeling the cool metal against his skin, and tracing the leaf symbol with his index finger and smiling. He'd finally done it; Sora was a full-fledged ninja. Not only that, but the first in his clan to become a ninja with Hashigaki traits. I'm coming for your precious throne, Akane. Just you wait...

Sora turned to Yasu, and sighed. "Ok, lets get this cleaned up, then we'll get barbecue. My treat."

[Topic Left]

Yasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The dog vanished and Yasus heart skipped a beat. IMPOSSIBLE! WE GOT THE WRONG ONE!? Yasu barrier fell as well as his head before processing the news from Mikasa Sensei.
"Good luck on your first exam, Genin. Oh . . you can itch your nose now!"
Yasu looked up rubbing his nose. We... We did it. The feeling of relief washed over him as he sat in the mud. I guess all that's left is to clean this up. Yasu looked around at all the mud. Wellllllllllll shit. Yasu let out a sigh and stood up.
"Ok, lets get this cleaned up, then we'll get barbecue. My treat."
Yasu suddenly had all his strength back. "YOUR TREAT!?" Yasu ran down the ally and began cleaning as fast as he could. The promise of a good mean motivating the exhausted ninja, giving him the strength to carry on. Yasu smiled yelling back at Sora "Hope you pull some money out because I'm not holing back today!"
Yasu took the headband and wrapped it loosely around his neck. I cant wait to tell Mokuba about this. Im a ninja!

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back