Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private What a lovely garden (Shin)

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sumire would find herself at the Omni Prime Medical Facility. But more specifically, the Arboretum. Why, one might ask? Well it seems a certain someone that she is looking for finds this area his suitable place to hang out. She hopes that she won't be intruding on his time much on the matter.

Who might this individual be? Well, Sumire has heard a lot about this Chikamatsu clan from well, the clan itself! Mainly young kids, but it is through one of her talks with one of them that she has an idea to go talk to the head of the Chikamatsu clan. Her footsteps quiet as the Jounin would walk around and admire all of the plant life in this mega garden. Chikamatsu Shin... Head of the Chikamatsu clan. She mulled over her thoughts. First her little sister had talked about crushing on a Chikamatsu Kohana, then she had met Kurayami and Nanaka who are both part of this clan.

As she was walking around, being amazed by the plant life, she would accidentally bump into a person. "Oh! Sorry! My bad! Are you okay?" Even though she keeps her strength in constant check, an accidental slip could really hurt someone. "By the by, do you know where I can find a Chikamatsu Shin?"

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Dirt smeared on his face and a pink headband pulling back his blond hair would make Shin appear to the untrained eye as anyone but. His white tank top, khaki cargo shorts, filled with various greens poking out of the pockets, and green sneakers were definitely not the Medical Chief's standard attire.

"Oh, no need to apologize! That was wholly my fault."

Shin spoke as he shifted a large pot in his arms with a two meter tall grass growing out of it so that he could see the approaching woman with a clearer line of sight. An eyebrow was raised, as he would mutter excuse me quietly before placing the planter on the ground, at the mention of his name.

"Is there a medical emergency? The Kankoshi should be able to direct anyone to the proper personnel."

He would wipe his hands off on his dirty pants slightly to get the rough terracotta dust of the pot off of his palms. realizing that this wasn't a medical request he would smile softly and nod his head at the woman.

"I am Chikamatsu Shin, how can I help you?"

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Her eyes would light up upon hearing that the person that she had accidentally bumped into was actually Chikamatsu Shin. "Oh! Nice!" She would clasp her hands together before extending one out for Shin to shake. Even though Sumire is being gentle, Shin would feel as if he was shaking the hand of a world record body builder rather than the slim frame of the woman standing before him.

"You know. I have heard about your clan every so often! And to finally get to meet the Clan head is kind of exciting. My name is Kimiko Sumire. As for why I am here, I have met one of your children. Nanaka. Real sweet girl, and we had a nice talk. It was through this talk that, due to her posture, I think maybe the home life might be a little stressful for her."

She would pause, going into the talk of private life is always a bit messy. "I'm not going to try and nose into your private life or tell you what to do, as I respect both having a private time along with people who barely know me shouldn't tell me how to live my life. But I will ask this of you. Would you be okay if Nanaka were to stay a night or two over at my place? I have a sister that is only slightly older than her and I'm sure that they'll get along great. My reasoning is maybe I can help with the mental health that Nanaka might have troubles with at her house. I will, as said before, will not push her to talk about her home life, but will focus more on things like going out shopping, making meals, girl talk."

Sumire would stop talking and look at Shin to see his response.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would shake her hand, noticing the strength in her grasp. Kumoko Sumire, Main Branch Jounin. Known for her martial prowess. Shin has seen her medical records and knew she was an important part of Sunagakure, even if Shin had not met her before.

"She has. Nanaka has recently received refuge by the Chikamatsu Clan, through the Clan's adoption protocol for children in need, though she is hardly a child according to her position within the forces of Suna."

Shin would say "matter-of-factly" before turning his gaze towards the plants he was working with.

"She did not have the nicest upbringing and I can tell by the way she speaks and acts that her formality within the clan is mostly a front. The company she chooses to keep does not help the matter either. A child of self-proclaimed importance with the arrogance of a Daimyo's child to match."

He would listen as Sumire would question the quality of the personal life that Nanaka has now, including the facts that she believes she could help with Nanaka's mental health, specifically about the troubles she might be facing at her house.

Shin would chuckle slightly.

This stranger is coming to the Medical Chief that has faced his own inner darkness and overcame it to come out as a Grandeur Phantom. Shin was born of the Yamanaka bloodline and no longer has a Shadow. Who else would be qualified to speak on matters concerning mental health.

"If I may ask, what credentials do you have to discuss mental health with a child raised in a unwelcoming and dangerous setting?"

Kohana's red eyes took over Shin's pupils as she stared at the Jounin before her. Shin may not be able to relate, but Kohana could. She was pressumed dead. She was denied the life she was meant to have. Even when she was able to force herself to the surface and live through Shin's body, she was still wrong. Her body did not match her. Every day she walked the streets she was not seen for who she was. She was seen as a young boy, a young man, as Shin. She continued speaking without taking so much as a breath.

"A child who's identity was denied by the people she was meant to be loved unconditionally by... A child who might as well be dead to their biological family, thrown away like scraps to the beasts and monsters who live in the underbelly of this village."

Shin paused and took a break to catch his breath. His eyes slowly faded and returned to their blue tone.

"I have no qualms with Nanaka making friends, especially not with your sister whom you claim is a peer to her, but I do not think it is appropriate for a stranger to try and speak to her about matters that are still volatile and changing constantly as she is trying to discover and create her new normal in an environment that is, for the first time, supportive and accepting."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back