Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What are you gonna do? Stab me? [OPEN]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Five wins in a row for the current champion, Eiji The Tower! Can anyone beat him?" The announcer rattled off into his janky ass mic. It had been my fifth victory as I came off the dirt circle, the current champion of the ring. I had obviously given a false name, but it wasn't like I couldn't be ID'ed easily enough if someone cared to figure it out. I was wearing a Kumo patch, after all. It was easy enough to see who I was affiliated.

Overall, this outing had been a good bout of pocket change. It was a lot better than what I expected for a gathering from just another unofficial circle that always seemed to sprout up alongside the official dueling tournaments. It was a quick few bucks to gamble on for most, but it was also well-known tradition for amateur mercenaries and shinobi to test their mettle against one another. I had chosen to do just that as the tournament didn't come very often, and I needed the experience. I also got a bit of a sick thrill from those I beat. Something about a ten-year-old taking a steamy dump on their chest always seemed to miff them. Either way, I had been having a very good day.

So far, I had already defeated two chunins from opposing villages, along with a genin from sand and two mercs that tried to test themselves but ended up being pretty worthless. Of all the fights I had been in, only the one chunin from stone had given me a good fight, but even that had been short-lived. I was already back up to around a hundred percent and I hadn't even broken a sweat on these weaklings. It was only when I saw my next opponent that I knew I was in for a hell of a good time.

Showing my best smile, I entered the dirt ring. I was not bothering with formalities until at least the first couple exchanges. Wouldn't do if my ability to gauge my opponent was off. I heard the ring of the bell go off and we were fighting.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There were just so many things to do in Tea Country, Yaboi wouldn't even have been able to count them on both hands. The young shinobi caught wind of a small tournament being held in the area and he could not pass down the opportunity to get some more combat experience in while he was away from Konoha. The boy managed to get a bit of training on his first few days in Tea Country but all in all it would never amount to real experience; real combat. Luckily Yaboi arrived at an opportune time, it seemed as if a shinobi had been waiting for a challenger to approach and Yaboi was more than prepared to step in and take part in a duel against another shinobi. The young shinobi stepped into the dirt circle and flashed a small smile to his opponent "Yaboi, Genin from the Hidden Leaf." the boy announced, it was clear he was from the Leaf village as he was wearing his genin headband proudly "Square up." the boy said and without another word took his fighting stance, ready for the duel to begin whenever.

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was at this point that the gods decided to intercede and force their divine rules upon us. We had no choice but to play to the toot of their horn. We were nothing but puppets here to fight for their amusement.

[CALLING ALL BMODS WE GOT A 401 IN PROGRESS]​
<i>
</i>

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Modded Combat!
tumblr_on9k3gF13f1vn9jvyo1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight. Please send me the following and take note of the other items on the list as well:
  • Copy of your stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus.
  • Remember you can only use the stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus listed in your profile and the data you send me round 1.
  • When making your actions up, remember to list as much information as you can. not only does this improve the speed of your mod but also its accuracy.
  • List your maintains with your actions if you are maintaining a jutsu.
  • Conditionals are tricky, refer to the UBR for more information.
  • Link the attacks you are using, failing to do this may result in your actions not being moderated by your mod.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Yaboi
35pMMBY.png

HP: 33,600-282=33,318
CP: 30,975-540+0=30,435
AP: 8-6.5 = 9 AP Next Round
Status: Bound, Poisoned with Serpent's Blood, Projectile Style​
|
Eishi
0aZVS94.png

HP: 16430-0+28=16,430
CP: 18550-2325+0=16,225

AP: 8 - 7.75 = 8.25 AP Next Round
Status: Polarizing, Has Clones, Poisoned with Serpent's Blood and Twilight Venom, Jigen-Ryu, Wired​
[/col]

Eishi's clones
0aZVS94.png

Clone 1: HP: 1643-0=1643
CP: 1855-0+0=1855

CP: 1855-0+0=1855

AP: 2 AP Next Round​

What Happened?:

0.00s Yaboi enters his Projectile Style
0.00s Yaboi equips his Painted Blow Pipe
0.00s Yaboi activates an Oil Trap
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike (Hit)
0.00s Yaboi makes a basid strike (Auto-dodged)
0.00s Yaboi attempts to wire Eishi (Success)
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike (Miss)
0.00s Eishi decides to duel Yaboi
0.00s Eishi activates his Combat Instinct
0.00s Eishi equips his Dodecahedrons
0.00s Eishi makes a basic strike
0.00s Eishi drops his Dodecahedrons
1.25s Eishi uses Uncanny Dodge
2.5s Yaboi uses Shadow Constriction (Auto-dodged)
3.44s Eishi uses Iron Point Prison (25% hit)
5.32s Yaboi attempts to break out of the bind (Fail)
6.57s Eishi uses Polarity Shift
7.20s Yaboi attempts to break out of the bind (Fail)
9.07s Eishi creates two metal clones (Aware, Aware)
9.08s Yaboi attempts to break out of the bind (Fail)
9.70s Eishi enters Jigen-Ryu style
End of Round 1!​

[Like usual if there are any issues with the mod tell me]
[change log: Forgot damage reduced by Holy Weapon]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
We were off to the races without any delay between the bell and the sound of metal on metal. I think it took about a fraction of a second, couldn't tell, but the two of us did each other in with a quick case of mutual poisoning in a couple quick jabs. As I dropped my spiked balls of death and got ready for a larger hit, I was quick to pull out my spear up in front of me, cursing the casual damage I could've negated.

I don't know why, and I don't know how, but I had a feeling he was going to try and bind me in place the first thing he did. It was in that quick moment of clarity that I played my hand and came out with aces. I quickly dodged his unnatural shadow bindings and quickly turned the tables as I was able to lock his joints in place instead using [Iron Point Prison]. I was happy it hit true despite glancing the boy in front of me. It gave me plenty of time to activate a number of suitable buffs now that I had a feeling for the opponent I was facing. Kiri had done a good job getting it through my heads how nasty fighting a Nara could be as one himself. I used my time to take the steps necessary to fight one effectively, though that would only work so well. It was likely I was going to drain myself dry well before we saw any real conclusion to this fight.

My clones were here and ready to strike at a single moment of my will. I was going to have to get crazy if I was expecting a win, This genin was more than capable of grappling with me and I knew it.

"Name's Eishi," I commented forgoing my false name at a worthy opponent as I gave him a slight nod. I didn't waste any more time than that, going back into the fray with a light smile on my face. I needed to make a mark while he was still bound and before the poisons, I was beginning to feel, did me in too badly. Either way, I was finally enjoying myself.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi took the initiative as he always did, letting loose a few darts and wires from his weapon. Alas it seemed the boy was a bit too quick and not all his shots would find their mark. Furthermore it seemed his opponent was using the same poisons as him and in an attempt to slow down his movements the boy had unnaturally dodged and pinned him in place with his weapon. Yaboi struggled in place for the remainder of the engagement 'Yikes'.

[actions sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Yaboi
35pMMBY.png

HP: 33,318-0=33,318
CP: 30,435-949+0=29,486
AP: 7-5 = 9 AP Next Round
|
Eishi
0aZVS94.png

HP: 16430-0+0=16,430
CP: 18550-1632+0=16918

AP: 6.25 - 5.75 = 8.5 AP Next Round
Status: Polarizing, Has Clones, Poisoned with Serpent's Blood and Twilight Venom, Jigen-Ryu​
[/col]

Eishi's clones
0aZVS94.png

CP: 1855-540+0=1315

CP: 1855-540+0=1315

What Happened?:

0.00s Eishi is effected by Serpent's Blood and Twilight Venom
0.00s Eishi maintains things
0.00s Eishi is hit by the Oil Trap (Suppressed)
0.00s Yaboi is effected by Serpent's Blood
1.6s Eishi unwires himself
2.14s Yaboi attempts to break out of the bind
2.14s Yaboi uses a free basic strike against Eishi (Hit, Eishi is poisoned again)
2.14s Yaboi uses a free basic strike against Eishi (Hit)
2.14s Yaboi uses a free basic strike against Eishi (Hit)
2.14s Yaboi performs a hidden action
4.4s Eishi performs a hidden action
6.00s Eishi uses Uncanny Dodge (Suppressed self)
10.00s Steel Clone #1 uses Steel Slam on Yaboi (Miss)
10.00s Steel Clone #2 uses Steel Slam on Yaboi (Miss)

*Yaboi and Eishi ran out of time to perform actions*

End of Round 2!​

[change log: ]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Yaboi
35pMMBY.png

HP: 33,318-1,779=31,539
CP: 29,486-3040+0=26,446
AP: 9 - [?] = 9 AP Next Round
|
Eishi
0aZVS94.png

HP: 16430-0+0=16,430
CP: 16918-2750+0=14,168

AP: 8.5 - 8.5 = 8 AP Next Round
Status: Polarizing, Has Clones, Holy Spear Equipped, Jigen-Ryu​
[/col]

Eishi's clones
0aZVS94.png

CP: 1315-540+0=755

CP: 1315-540+0=755

What Happened?:

0.00s Eishi pays maintains
0.00s Eishi is poisoned
0.00s Yaboi makes a free basic strike (Auto-dodged)
0.00s Eishi attempts to enter stealth (Fail)
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike (25%)
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike (Miss)
0.00s Yaboi performs a hidden action
0.00s Yaboi performs a hidden action
3.08s Eishi uses Magnetize on Yaboi
6.93s Eishi performs a hidden action
10.00s Eishi performs a hidden action
10.00s Steel Clone #1 uses Steel Slam (Miss)
10.00s Steel Clone #2 uses Steel Slam (Miss)

End of Round 3!​

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight continued on at a decent pace, the first clash had clearly gone in favor, but now we were simply testing each other out after he was finally able to start moving again after a good eight or so seconds delay. It was enough for me to test out the waters as I did something sneaky, but he was quick to poison me once again with serpent's venom and get a few good hits in along the way.

I had to put my plans on hold for a moment as both of my clones missed their mark, throwing their metal inaccurately. It was proving to be a bit of a bitch to try and summon metal spikes and chunks and then fire them accurately. I had to curse the clones inability, but it was whatever, they were distractions anyway. We'd just have to see how this fight was going to go.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two had used the same poison that was for sure. Though the supply Yaboi had on his person was vast and thanks to it and the combination with his weapon it was an easy strategy to make use of. Though that only really applies if he can land the hits he needed. Alas, not everything can go as plan and as Yaboi let out another three darts they would either miss their mark or be dodged by the flighty Eishi. The fight had been building up for awhile and the pesky clones were proving to be a great annoyance to Yaboi, constantly attempting to launch metal at him however he was quicker than the clones had hoped. Yaboi had been feeling out his opponent's moves since the start of the duel and he was not taking him lightly, however he was prepared to continue the fight no matter how long it went on for.

[Actions Sent]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I was hit a few times and then my opponent just simply stopped. I questioned what he was up to, but it seemed he was done for the moment. I could only shrug at the seemingly weird pause in combat to polarize him into being a less annoying target for my clones along with my own weapon. It was like getting auto-aim in a video game, I could barely miss and the strike would always seem to find its mark.

Beyond that, I did some more sneaky things in the background, but it seems the same could be said for my opposition. This was going to be a battle of attrition unless either of us started pulling out the big guns. Why did I feel so worried that something ominous was going to happen? I couldn't explain it and it was nothing to think about in the middle of a tough match. I'd just have to continue on as best I could.

OOC Getting that there RP post count up to the current round number. Already sent actions.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 4​
<i>
</i>
[col]
Yaboi
35pMMBY.png

HP: 31,539-3,551=28,188
CP: 26,446-3195+0=23,251
AP: 9 - 5.5 = 9 AP Next Round
|
Eishi
0aZVS94.png

HP: 16,430-18,811+0=-2,381
CP: 14,168-1990+0=12,178

AP: 8.5 - 8.5 = 8 AP Next Round
Status: Polarizing, Has Clones, Holy Spear Equipped, Jigen-Ryu, KO'd​
[/col]

What Happened?:

0.00s Eishi pays his maintains
0.00s Yaboi's delayed Shadow Punishment strikes at Eishi (Hit)
0.00s Yaboi's delayed Perfected Rasengan strikes at Eishi (Hit)
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike against Eishi (Hit)
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike against Eishi (Miss)
0.00s Yaboi attempts to wire Eishi (Success)
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike against Eishi (Hit)
0.00s Eishi uses Cancel
1.11s Yaboi uses Shadow Possession on Eishi (Hit)
1.11s Eishi uses Iron Breakout (Fails)
2.36s Eishi attempts to struggle out of the bind (Fails)
2.41s Yaboi's delayed Shadow Punishment strikes at Eishi (Hit)
3.52s Yaboi uses Shadow Possession on Eishi (Hit)
4.63s Eishi attempts to struggle out of the bind (Fails)
5.88s Eishi attempts to struggle out of the bind (Fails)
6.85s Yaboi uses Perfected Rasengan on Eishi (Hit)
6.85s Eishi is KO'd
6.85s Eishi clones pop

End of Round 4!​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After all the careful preparation Yaboi's plan took place. The young Shinobi's mind had been racing since he had been pinned in place by Eishi, an efficient strategy to take down his flighty opponent was key. Yaboi took the initiative once more and drawing his painted blowgun from his sleeve and quickly loading his darts he began the first steps to his counterattack. Delayed shadowy jutsu sprung forth from nearby shadows to start off the fray, colliding with Eishi's frame. Wiring his opponent and following up with a few quick handseals "Shadow Possession Jutsu." the boy muttered quietly, his shadow lurching out in a straight pointed line to his opponent and tagging Eishi's shadow. 'Just have to keep him still.' the boy thought to himself as he maintained his jutsu keeping his opponent in place for the next delayed shadow jutsu to collide from out of the shadows into Eishi. "Sorry about this!" the young shinobi called out genuinely, performing a few more handseals and once more launching his shadow out to tag Eishi's shadow, a successful Shadow Possession. Yaboi's opponent struggled in an attempt to break free from his bind but if there was one thing Yaboi excelled at was obviously his Shadow Possession jutsu. A small frown grew on Yaboi's features as he had begun to realize that the game was coming to a close 'What a drag.. Hate having to overdo things..'. With a palm pressed down to his shadow the boy pulled out a violent sphere of chakra as black as night and launched it forward as the final attack. As the dust of the makeshift arena cleared Yaboi had confirmed his victory with his own eyes "Yikes.." the boy voiced. Rubbing the back of his head with a free right hand the boy sighed "Hope I don't get in trouble for this..".

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yea, that wasn't fun. I got suckered into roughly what I was expecting, too slow to fortify myself and I got absolutely destroyed in a bind because of it. Kudos kid, you absolute madman was all I could think as I lost consciousness, my bitter acceptance present on my face. I was no longer king of this circle and it had happened in quite the humiliating manner. Oh well, that's life was what I told myself upon waking, but I definitely felt a mortal wound had been dealt towards my ego. I'd get over it and get back to my normal self at some point, but being humbled always did leave a taste that either reinvigorated or broke a man's resolve. I took my leave after my head stopped ringing. I don't remember if it was day or night when I left.

[EXIT]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back