Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Whats for breakfast? [Contract Search]

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
After a long night of tossing and turning, Arashi had finally awoken to a beautiful morning out within the heartland of the country. Yawning, she opened her eyes and looked around. She could hear the sounds of birds chirping and rustling throughout the immediate area. Turning to look over her shoulder, she saw the bright morning sun peering through the vegetation, directly into her eyes. Quickly raising her hand, to block the sun from her eyes, she got to her knees and slowly stood up. Rubbing her right eye, with her right index fingers knuckle and yawning at the same time, she looked all around her camp site. "Looks like the fire did it's job and kept the animals away last night." She thought to herself, before looking over to the river just a few feet from last nights camp.

"Wonder if I caught anything..." She thought, as she walked over to the river and checked the line she had attached to a branch. Tugging on the fishing line, with a single finger, she watched the line travel throughout the water sporadically. "Yeah, there's something there." She said out loud, only before grabbing the line with both hands and pulling, slowly. Within a few seconds, she saw a fishes tail, splashing about. The fish began to fight as if it knew that it's life was on the line, but Arashi kept pulling right back. Her stomach began to rumble and a sharp pain shot from side to side within her belly. It had been sixteen hours since she last ate and the thought of this fish had her mouth just watering.

Before she knew it, she was holding the fish out of the water by the line. "Just gotta scale it, clean it, and gut it. Then I can throw it on the fire... after I restart it." She thought, as she went to turn back towards the camp. Unfortunately, the line suddenly snapped. Before she could react, the fish had already fallen back into the water. "Fuck.... Life." She said, out loud before face palming herself. Sighing, she went back to the campsite to scavenge for food she might have forgotten about.

Opening up her back pack, she rearranged her cloths and shifted through everything else. This continued on for a few minutes, but nothing came of it. There was nothing there. "So, that means i'll have to settle for whatever I can find." She thought before pulling out some clean cloths and changing. As of now, she was considering ending her little camping trip and just going on home back to the village. But, she was supposed to be on vacation. Giving up just three days into the week she had off didn't seem like the thing to do. Hell, she was a shinobi after all. She knew how to hunt, she knew how to fish, and she knew how to scavenge the land. Her only problem was, she was just being lazy for the last day or two and was ill prepared for her vacation. Any normal person would have packed enough food and supplies to last the entire week, but Arashi kinda got to excited and ran off before she was ready.

Walking down the river side with a fishing pole, bait, and a tool box in hand, she looked around for what she thought would be a good place to stop and fish.

[Wc: 568]
[Searching for whatever comes my way]
[Marked for Training]

Akira Kazan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
After a few minutes of looking around, she began to notice a few smaller fish running across the river bank. Thinking to herself, she figured that these smaller fish were bait fish and a bigger one might be somewhere close by. Finding a place to sit, she pulled some of the fishing livers out of the box of fishing bait and hooked it onto her fishing hook. Casting out, she let her line sink to the bottom of the river and leaned back. "I might go ahead and head back to the village, though I don't really feel like walking back home yet. Hmmmm." She thought, as she began to jerk her fishing line, ever so slowly. Arashi didn't know if you could jig fish with livers, but she was about to find out. Either she'd catch a fish, or she'd have to go hunt some animal out in the fields for something to eat.

Glancing about, she saw a small shadow like figure within the river. This excited her, giving her a little bit of hope that she might be just a few minutes away from something to eat. Slowly jerking line, she watched as the shadowy figure circled around the area Arashi believed her bait to be. Suddenly, the line took off, but quickly fell back into place before Arashi decided to act. "Just swallow the hook, I don't care." She thought to herself, before taking a deep breath of air. Suddenly, the line took off and Arashi knew the fish had taken the bait. Jerking the rod up, she began to reel it in. It wouldn't be long until lunch now.

[WC: 274]
[Marked For Training]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back