Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What's South of Kelmura? Mystery! [Mission Part 1]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
disguiseava_zps18206fcb.jpg

Akechi
”So all I have to do is ride in with you and retrieve some naval equipment? That sounds simple. A bit too simple, Souji...” Akechi smirked, grabbing the glass off of the grimy bar top and taking a sip of the beer that rested within it. Sitting next to him was his "friend" Souji, the businessman who allowed him passage on his ship as they sailed away from Sunagakure. Just as he had smuggled Akechi, he tended to smuggle weapons and other illegal crap between countries. However, this time...

Seemed like he had gotten in over his head.

Souji: "Yeah! Exactly. Easy right? I just needed someone a bit more able than just my standard crew. No offense to them but they tend to get sloppy. We are stealing something a bit more fragile than a weapon should be. I need someone powerful but that can also work with a bit of finesse. You seem the type.

”Uh huh. Enough sweet talkin'. We almost there?” Akechi asked, jumping from his seat as he threw his hood over his head, the shadow from the hood masking his face. After all, he needed to make sure that he maintained relative anonymity while he was handling such shady business. He was supposed to just be a traveling doctor, after all.

Souji: "Hmmm... We should be. Go up on deck. It's time Akechi-san."

Cracking the door open and moving toward the deck, Akechi could feel the brisk night air fluttering through the sails as they rode out into the middle of sea. The boat was filled to the brim with stealth materials and camouflage so that the boat would be near invisible in the night winds. As Akechi neared the bow of the ship, he could see his target a couple of miles ahead.

Souji: "So are shooting you out of the catapult or what?"

”WHAT?! I thought you said finesse, Souji.” He giggled, waving off the man's offer as he suddenly warped out of the ship.

Souji: "So that's the power of his Sharingan."

Warping onto the military "Man O' War", Akechi perched himself on what was the highest part of the ship... the masthead of the mainsail. ”And the weapon is supposed to be on the lowest level, which is more than likely the most secure of the base,” he said to himself, dropping down on one of the guards, choking him to sleep in silence. ”And I'll know what it is when I get there. I really do hate surprises.” Sneaking his way past the other guards on the deck, Akechi made his way below, creeping through long and narrow corridor after corridor as he made his way down to the lowest levels.

The lower in the ship the man got, the more his skin began to crawl. There was an ominous feeling in the air. Malevolent and unnatural chakra permeated through the hallways of the lower levels, getting thicker with each level. Eventually, the chakra became so dense that it was hard to mask even himself. Guards rushed him as the man was suddenly spotted.

"You aren't supposed to be here," they screamed.

”No shit.” The man mocked, taking up arms against the clearly outmatched guards. Dashing toward them with unmatched speed, the man unsheathed his long blade, striking through them as he maintained stride. The job seemed easy enough...

But easy was about to become complicated...

A loud crash from the floor below Akechi sent the ship into a frenzy. The young assassin stuck to the shadows as he maneuvered through waves of screaming grown men. Some of them yelling "the test subject has escaped," while the others screamed "we're sinking! we're sinking!"

Yeah. It was mass chaos. The crazy thing was that Akechi had been forgotten about as guards scurried about. ”Strange,” he whispered, finding himself in front of a door clearly marked "Laboratory A." Sparks of electricity sputtered about as severed wires came in contact with liquid that had been spilled in the middle of all of commotion. The room housed a huge crater where the imprint of something that resembled a human-sized tube was stored. ”Was this what he was talking about?” Akechi asked, placing his hands on the ground of the demolished laboratory. Right in the epicenter of the explosion, was a pool of greenish liquid; enough to fill a life-sized "pod" complete with broken tubes filled to the brim with the stuff as if they were pumping it into something...

”This feels familiar,” Akechi said softly, submerging his hands in the liquid as he scanned the room for further evidence. ”Something human-like was here. Not just that but they pumped the humanoid full of something... feels like chakra... but different.”

Something was off... strange...

Just what were these people doing on this vessel.

”Shit. I gotta get out of here!” Grabbing two unscathed vials from a nearby cabinet, Akechi warped himself out of the broken ship, appearing behind Souji as he witnessed the ship burning within the night sky.

Souji: "Dammit man! Don't scare me like that! I thought you were still on that shit! I guess the whole incognito thing flew out the window, eh?"

”Not exactly.”

Souji: "Well... did ya get it?"

”Well... 'It' blew up that ship before I was able to make my way to it. This is the stuff they made 'it' with though,” Akechi answered, tossing one of the vials in Souji's direction.

Souji: "Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh! Fuck am I to do with this? My buyer is going to be up--"

”--set? Lie then. They did, after all. That wasn't naval equipment we were stealing! Besides, we need to figure out what they were after. Seems like we're getting underpaid.”

Souji: "Reaaaallly? I like the sound of that."

”Figures. I'll be in touch.”

[Mission Complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back