Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What's This Called Again? [ Contract Search ]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The night had just crept up on the group. The nomadic travelers were all too familiar with The Desert Expanse. Without them, Uziuke would probably be lost or taking some kind of nap. This place wasn't only rumored to be a place that you wouldn't want to travel alone, it actually was just as diabolical as the rumors said. The white haired teen sat amongst the nomads who sat in a circle around a giant pot that had fire underneath it. Something was boiling inside. Uziuke figured it was some type of animal they found while out and about. He continued to chow down on his food. "The food is good for your insides youngin. It also helps you grow big and strong! HAHA" The giant nomad laughed showing a few missing teeth as he continued to chomp down on his dinner. "I really appreciate you guys sharing. I'd probably be starving right now. But hey, I wanted to ask. What kind of delicacy are we eating here. I've never tasted anything like this before." Of course he could just ask what the dish was. The Uchiha figured the answer wouldn't make much of a difference, but if he had the chance to make it himself he certainly would.

The giant nomad laughed. Even while sitting his height was around 5ft tall. Talk about neck pain, Uziuke had to look up, bending back his neck as he awaited an answer. "We're having Bizari, on account of we couldn't find anything when we went out to hunt. So he offered himself so the tribe could eat." The nomad nodded and smiled as he took another bite out of the dish. Uziuke looked sort of confused on the whole thing. "Bizari?" Uziuke had a flashback of what went on earlier in the day. He remembered some dude telling jokes while the sun was still up. He mentioned something about actually being dinner, but Uzi assumed it was some kind of joke. As the boy came back to reality he looked around for the dude that told the jokes, but he was no where to be found. Suddenly a sick expression overcame the boy's face. The giant nomad seemed to notice, laughing a bit at the boy's reaction.

"Hard to take huh? Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Uzi let out a nervous chuckle as a sweat drop could be seen sliding down the side of his face. "Yea. I'd hate to dine and dash, but I have somewhere to be. Thanks for the dinner though." Before the boy could get a reply he phased away from his seat, teleporting to an area that he could be to himself at. He was hundreds of miles away from the nomads, and it had been a couple of days. Training and keeping his mind focused was all he wanted to work on. He sat with his shirt off exposing his many curse seals and the unique chakra mark from Mist that sat comfortably on his belly. The boy kept his eyes closed while taking a seat with his legs crisscrossed.

Days passed without the boy moving an inch. He took in deep breaths as he remained calm. '...' His mind remained blank as he continued his training.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white haired boy yawned as he awoke from his slumber. His stomach was already grumbling. It was lunchtime, and this time he didn't have to actually eat a guy. His mouth began to water as he eyed a few sweet bread rolls with fried fish and melted cheese. As the boy began to chow down on his lunch he began to have flashbacks of him playing some type of sport with the nomads. They were throwing around a coyote's head playing catch with one another. He couldn't let go of the fact that he actually ate a piece of that one guy. 'Those guys were really eating Bizari. I WAS REALLY EATING BIZARI!' They were joking around days earlier. The boy could barely stomach the thought. He didn't want to eat people, especially friends. But it seemed that when measures got drastic, drastic measures had to be taken.

After finishing his food he took a drink from the canteen that he wore. The cold lemonade cooled Uzi down greatly. The Uchiha looked to the sky to see the sun beaming down on the area below. There weren't any clouds in the sky to hide the sun from view. 'I should get moving. There's no need to waste time out here. I'm already running out of supplies.' The boy put his backpack on properly. Beginning on his way back to civilization and away from the peace and loneliness that the desert had to offer. He felt lucky that he didn't run into any real dangers. Being outside of a village alone just didn't seem safe at all. He'd have to blend in with his environment to keep from being spotted. It wasn't easy being a chameleon, but it certainly had it's benefits.

[ ~ Topic Left ~ ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back