Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

When You're Evil [Open]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_n701z4cJrq1rfmdfoo1_500.gif

The library was quiet, a small chatter here and there but it haven't been too loud out of respect for those who actually study. Some students came to the library simply to get a better understanding on a certain topic such as subjects that will aid young ninja's into passing a course or in some cases; learn about family origins. Whether you needed to cram for a test or look up who the first Hokage was, this is the place where you get to learn everything for yourself. The library had been quite full of students wishing to learn, the librarian had a busy load in keeping a watchful eye on students while at the same time allowing students to check out books for further research. Students were usually pared in groups of either three or two….But yet when a single student decided to open the door, the entire atmosphere seemed to shift into something much darker than before…

When students looked over to see where this oppressive chakra could be felt, their hearts literally sank when they saw who stepped into the library door. It was a raven haired, glasses wearing thirteen year old with golden eyes that peered out at both the students of the Konoha academy and some adults who knew of the rumor surrounding the boy. Dokuso adjusted his glasses to ease the seemingly strange reaction of the people around him, sure he did consider himself creepy– having dangerous dolls, learning about the dark arts, carrying a coffin case, and even the way his glasses always seemed to have a strange glare to them seemed to make him seem offish. But besides that Dokuso looked like a geek with a bit of a dark side to him. He was dressed mostly in black, for the exception of a white ivory coat which had been a bit too big for him but he had the sleeves rolled up to his forearms so it wouldn't be that big on him. The coat had been a little gift from his mentor, a reminder of that day he became a medical intern despite being so young.

When he made his way away from the door, the students and adults began whispering to themselves while some even left the library altogether. Maru scratched his head, feeling something hard starting to stuck in his head which had been bothering him for a while. Damn what the hell is this shit on my head. He thought as he picked at, feeling the other side of his head having the same strange sharp lump in his hair. Seeing picking whatever it was in his hair out a lost cause he decided to go in the section where it told about the dark arts to figure out what was going on with him. He snatched the book that told about the dark arts and opened it… All it told him was that it was Justu that was typically used for selfish, self-serving and/or nefarious purposes. He tried looking at the jurchuuriki signs to see if he possibility had gotten one in him perhaps, but he didn't have those signs. But then he found a book about demonic ancestry…

Interesting. He thought then picked up the book and opened it to see what he'd find out;

Half demons are is a beings that are human and demonic ancestry. As partially mortal they are more bound to their human form than their non-mortal parent, but their personalities and minds are far less defined by their spiritual aspect. Most half demons are made from directly descended from a demonic ancestor, touching a cursed object, and in some cases giving up your son/daughter in exchange for power... Combination of pure evil and human someone with heritage from both sides can lean on either side of their ancestry.

Newly created half demons will fall under the category of being a fall under the category of being near mortal, balance, or if they give their lives to the darkness the will become near demonic…

Near Mortals are half demons that go on never having known that they are descendants of a demon. They often favor their mortal parents and they are mostly similar to their mortal kind in both mind and body, but with some additional abilities and instincts. Outwardly there are few or no indication that the individual is anything but normal. Of course half demons must avoid knowing the ninja arts or even finding out about their demonic ancestry by living a completely normal life without having to fight or being angered.

For half demons who chooses to gain power they often go down the path of being a balanced half demon which most dark shinobi might find themselves being. Those who are balanced between their heritages have both free will and great deal of power upon using the ninja arts. These individuals have the possibility of awakening the third eye and physically they tend to have at least few indications about their non-mortal parentage, but the amount varies greatly between individuals. Although these kinds of dark shinobi exist they often must be purified so the they can avoid having the features of a demon.

However if said half demon lives their life with hatred for all things pure and just, will fall into the status of being near demonic.

Near-Demonic half demons favor their evil parentage or have only minor amount of mortal blood left with them. Physically and mentally they are close to their demonic parentage, although they are unable to resist their urges to cause pain and suffering. Most people are uneducated on whether a half demon is falling victim to becoming near demonic so here's the signs you should look out for.

Behavior
Rebel without a cause
Wanting to cause pain and install fear in mortals
Hatred for any companion/empathy
Antisocial behavior
Very bad attitude
Need to cause negative emotions
Speaking with a demonic tone. (You'll know when you hear it speak.)

Appearance
Horns
Strange tattoos
Dark hair
Red eyes
Fangs

Maru stopped reading, he should really check this book out but he reached up pick at what had been stick in his hair were his horns beginning to grow… realizing that because he chosen a path of darkness, he will fall into a near demonic category. And that made Maru smirk, wishing to know more.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was about to enter the library when he was pushed to the side by some people that were in a hurry.

"Hey watch it asshole!" He called after them.

One of them stopped and turned back around and grabbed him by his shirt collars. "Do yourself a favor and don't go in there! Maru is in there!" He then let go of Ziren then scurried off.

Ziren straightened out his shirt. Maru, he thought. They're scared of that kid? As he entered the library, he does admit it was colder than outside. But he didn't really feel anything bad. Except for the fact that Maru is sitting at a table nearby engrossed in a book about demons and such.
It was obvious that people are treating him like an outcast. Probably because he has a power that nobody understands. And when people meet something that they do not understand, that they can't control, they are afraid of it.
At least, that's what he was getting from the guy who told him about Maru earlier. All Ziren sees is a kid who thinks very highly of himself and no other.
And now Ziren takes a look at himself. A little while ago he found out who he was. But he wasn't. Going to share that information with just anyone. Mainly because of what his clan can do. Some even say that his clan are evil and barbaric. But he isn't going to live up to his family's expectations if that is the case. Not like he's trying to impress his family. He only knows of his parents, and they are dead, he doesn't know if there are others like him out there.
He found the book that he wants, which has more details in the history of his clan, and sat down in front of Maru.
Funny thing was, the kid was so engrossed into the book, he didn't notice Ziren at all. Either that or he does, and is hoping for him to leave him alone.

"What's up Maru, how have you been today." Ziren sucked at small talk. But he wasn't going to be just another asshole that treats Maru differently just because they are scared.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
maxresdefault.jpg

Maru sat to a table to himself, not that there had been many people in the library to begin with which meant for him no one would bother him. He honestly didn't mind the fear people get when they first see him. Hearing the words “monster” “he's not human” “demon” here and there wherever he went didn't bother Maru one bit. On one hand Maru actually felt the same hatred for lots of things he considers as being wrong. Although his wicked ways drove people to hate or fear him; he didn't care to be accepted…

Despite the fact that people ran for the hills, a single boy came into the library though Maru didn't pay attention to him, he continued to read his book on demonic ancestry the many benefits of being a half demon. However, the boy decided to sit somewhere near him. A bold move for an ignorant student, or perhaps it's just someone a bit too friendly. The boy decided to address Maru, looking up from his book he gazed at the boy who was the same person he saw in the Anbu lesson. Instead of making casual conversation with the boy, Maru decided to ask him a question simply to test him.

“You're that person with that cursed bloodline huh?” Maru phrased his statement as a question but spoke to the boy as it was a matter of fact. “Your shipwrecked on a island with ten people that you know by name, one caught a nasty disease that will kill the other 9 people and you. If you were captain of that ship what would you do?” Although the answer to the questions had been clear, the boy could answer it in a number of ways. The shadows in the empty library seemed to grow darker, if the boy thought that Maru would be friendly to him just because he put on his smiley guy one-sweater act. He had another thing coming

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren figured that Maru would act this way. He was slightly surprised that the kid remembered about him talking about cursed bloodlines a while ago. When he first met Maru, he wasn't going to play nice. But now that he finally understands who he is, what his clan can do, he decided to try to befriend to little devil.

"If you must know, it's not cursed like I thought, but the powers that my people have may be considered evil. Partly as to why I've been hunted down my entire life before living here." Ziren figured that this probably bored Maru, but he didn't care.

"As for your second question, I have three answers. The first one is roughly simple, even you know the answer. Quarantine. You can't necessarily kill them without spreading said disease. Number two. Is that you're going to have to risk it and not quarantine them. Mainly because of their set of skills in survival. That they know what to do that the others don't. And the third, which I'm guessing is an analogy of you being said disease, but replace the disease with your powers and the group of people with the average shinobi, and I would say, do nothing. Because even though everyone else may think of you as evil, they won't truly understand until they've lost somebody. That's when they try their hardest to bring them back or go out for revenge. Their way if thinking makes them an outcast to others, and for that, the grow resentment for the world that drew them a shitty hand. But, even those loners and outcasts need any help that comes their way, because you know what? Even if you think you're the best, the strongest there is, there will always be that one asshole is is bigger and badder than you. That and you can't always fight your fights alone. Your puppets alone can't save you from everything. But I do gotta say, you are quite talented with them."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
tumblr_mczx171QNK1qiz1vfo1_500.gif

The answer the boy have was rather outside of the box, but however all these outcomes seemingly benefited the man with the disease. The boy seemingly spoke from his heart, this rather a let down because he expected more darkness from the boy. “What utter foolishness.” the demon said with a grin that grew wider as he continued to speak. "Do you know what I'd do if I was the captain of that ship?– I'd kill all ten of those ship mates by burning them all in their sleep. Fire is known to keep the disease from spreading, and it'll be good entertainment to see all ten trying to run to the ocean to put themselves out… “ Maru began to smirk, closing the book he had been reading to give the boy his full attention. Surly boy didn't expect Maru to be moved by him offering his friendship to him.

"How unfortunate.. I guess there will be a time when I need a little back up against a strong opponent. But you know what?” He said, mocking what the boy said not too long ago.“What if I told you that there's a Justu that can bring my girls to life?... It takes true talent to bring a puppet to life, and they are far easier to work with.“ Maru sounded delusional.

Not only did he seek to hurt a lot of people but he actually believes that he could bring his puppets to life to replace a real person with. For him it'll be his greatest accomplishment to see his own creations fighting alongside him. But to some people, they'd say that this boy was out of his mind.

"Dolls that can play back, can you imagine that? "

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren ignored the fact that Maru was being an asshole along with mocking him. But the second thing he said was actually pretty interesting.

"I do have to admit Maru. The idea of having your own dolls as comrades without using chakra threads does seem very interesting."
Even though Ziren knew that Maru just wanted to hurt and kill, he does have to admit, the kid's got a creative mind. Maybe good enough to solve bigger problems in the future.

Then to detest him as Maru has done to so many other people, Ziren added, "Maybe if you had that ability to do that with your puppets, you would have won against Suyashi instead of losing in the very first round."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
K-episode-5-Fushimi-3.png

“Ahh.. A bit touché to address how I lost in the first round of the tournament. I guess the way that boy managed to beat me filled you up with hope... No?” Maru said, raising an eyebrow at the boy with a leering grin spreaded upon his face. The young half demon’s hand went to his ninja pouch to unzip it, continuing to speak to the boy. “Understandable thinking, if one person was able to take down the demon. Surely you'll think that there's a possibly you can win… but.”

Fast as Maru blinked, he quickly summoned his beloved puppet Kawaii to appear by the side of Ziren. Her drill like mechanical fingers dangerously close to the right side of the boy's face, her line a bit delayed from how quickly the threads had been attached to her. "WELL HELLO THERE…. HEHE… ARE YOU READY FOR PLAYTIME!?” The doll said in her usual high pitched girly voice, sounding a bit adorable despite having already been prepared to push her fingers deep into the boy's skull. Maru gave a chuckle, tilting his head to one side with his hand raised up.

“If you wanna have a play date with me and my girls, perhaps I'll be more than happy to accommodate you.” The boy chuckled to himself, he knew that his sharp Kawaii puppet was tough as him. However he didn't know how strong the boy was, nor did he care because Maru wanted to see Ziren’s head smashed –

Click!

”Calm down and put her away, my child… There's no need to kill.

A gentle voice recording played from inside of his coffin. Maru gave a glance to the coffin, he didn't remember packing Shi with him when he left home at all. But he must had grabbed the wrong coffin, Shi's calming audio killed his mood of wanting to drill into Ziren’s head so Maru made Kawaii move from where she stood to stand next to Maru. The dark puppeteer raising his hand to scratch the back of his head. “Honestly I regret giving Shi her own voice, but I guess she knows best. Consider yourself lucky you're on her good side.” The boy spoke of his puppets as though they were real people! Shi was kinda like a weird motherly figure in Maru's imagination, an adoptive parent in the mind of the boy. Clearly the boy had a few loose screws from not really having anyone and his dolls where like coping mechanisms..

[Kawaii Stopped You So You Can Play… But Shi Doesn't Like Playtime]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren didn't even flinch when Maru sent his puppet after him. Not even when the blade was an inch away from his face. Mainly because he sensed Maru's blood flow and knew he was going to do something crazy.

"My apologies. I didn't see hope. I was merely detesting you like you usually do. And in case you haven't noticed I thought that idea you have about actually bringing your dolls to life would be interesting. And if you're looking forward to hear my screams of pain and cower before you it won't happen. Mainly because the mere sight of blood, even if it's my own, excited me."
Ziren flashed a smile.
"You can call me crazy. But it's all thanks to my blood line."

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Well most shinobi aren't afraid of dying these days. Perhaps if you weren't a goodie-three-socks I might've saw you as useful to me.” Maru said, putting his hand on the table to push himself up. Pulling out a pink colored weapons scroll with a cute sticker of his beloved Kawaii puppet holding a peace sign with her mechanical fingers. Opening his designer scroll, his puppet was sucked into the scroll then Maru closed it. Putting it Kawaii's scroll in his weapon pouch, he looked over at Ziren again. “Well, I guess I'll be checking out of here. Have to build some new toy's to play with of course.”

Maru put on the straps to his coffin to on his shoulders, picking up the book that he was reading the young dark shinobi began walking towards the exit taking the book with him. “I suppose if there's no one around feel free to take any book you like. I'd hurry up because the librarian might be back soon.” Maru said as he pushed open the doors to the library…

And upon Maru's exit, the library seemed to become ten times lighter. Perhaps now more people will be more than happy to come in.

[Maru Has Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren smiled at what Maru said. Of course he is a 'goodie three socks' as Maru would put it, but unlike most of the shinobi in the library, Ziren didn't run away from Maru. In fact, he came to him.
But there's one small fact that can ruin his 'goodie three socks' career. And that is him losing control of his powers over blood. In fact if people really knew of his own powers, they would probably look at him the same way they look at Maru. Ziren was glad though. Not a lot of people know of his being a Chigokai, much less him being able to control blood and go into a blood lust stage if he can't control himself. Only a few does know, and he's glad that they more or less treated him the same as before he learned about his bloodline.

Ziren waited for the librarian to come back and checked out the book. That's when Maru's words echoed in the back of his mind. About just taking the book and leaving before the Librarian returned. Does he know? About why Ziren picked up that specific book that he now holds in his hands? About the Chigokai clan and their powers? He shook the thought out. That would be impossible. He never seen Maru look at the book that Ziren had, much less the pages that it was opened at.

He got up and left the library after checking out the book.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back