Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

When You're Evil [Open]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was nearly nightfall, Maru was pretty much off for today. Mostly because there hadn't been much for him to do besides go to class and head home to create more puppets. There was also the occasional encounter with another student, some seeking him for more darkness while some sought to challenge him. Mostly because he was well known around the village as a trouble maker. He had once attempted to kill everyone in the student tournament, fought against two Anbu Senin’s, fought against the former and current hokage, he's been known to rob the graves, he vandalized the hokage rock, he fought more people for no reason, he's even committed even worse crimes outside of the village. If someone happened to look at every misdeed he has made since the time he started the academy, it was a miracle that he wasn't placed behind bars.

Not to mention upon meeting him you would get a general ‘bad vibes’ that most students could feel when he comes around. Now, Maru was trying to figure out what he needed to do for today. Pacing around in small circles plotting what should he do now moving forward, or better yet what should his next move be.

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou wasn't able to sleep at her usual time of 7:45. She had decided that maybe some fresh air would be able to clear her mind and set her mood for bed. She wandered around the village only to end up at the academy. Maybe she should do some reading...Spend the night at the library. She hummed softly, the vibration of her vocal cords indicated to the deaf girl that she made a soft sound. Instead, she wandered around the academy only to find this.......very strange boy? Was this dark aura........um.....boy a boy? He was very pretty. Could most defiantly pass for a trap. Maybe he was indeed a trap...Cross dresser? It hard to tell. She stared at the boy, confused.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he paced back and forth, he could feel a pair of eyes locked onto him so Maru stopped walking around.. He turned his attention to a girl who had been staring at him, he tilted his head slightly as he gazed up and down at the young girl. His gaze catching every tremor of hair, every movement that the girl made.

Black Hair
Blue Eyes
Pretty Young

The thought passed his mind on how great she would look as a puppet, she looked a bit too young to have awaken any bloodline which was too bad but her ‘design’ was flawless. Maru took a single step forward, a smirk stretching across his plastic lips. "Why, hello there. Didn't expect to see anyone out this late.” he said, gesturing his hand to himself. “My name is Maru Of Darkness, I'm pretty famous around this village so you probably heard about me.” With a smug look on his face, he was the kind of person who wore his bad reputation as a badge of pride. However, there was still a mystery of who was the girl in front of him so he asked. “So who are you, chibi.” He said, chuckling to himself.

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She took a few seconds to reply using her handy dandy notebook, writing "Ive never heard of you before. So you must not be as famous as you think." she smiled letting him read the first page before she flipped to the next, quickly writing "Im Himemiya Kou! Im deaf so I cant hear you. Teehee. Are you a princess or a trap or maybe a cross dresser? Youre too pretty to be a boy" She asked innocently with a small smile.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“….” Maru was silent at the comment of him being a trap. If he had veins they would be popping out of his head at the extremely rude comment, honestly just because he made himself to look decent doesn't mean he was a trap. “Aye, if you want to be technical. I don't even have a gender so I can wear whatever I want.” Maru said, putting a hand on his chin as he thought for a second. “You know, you speak pretty well for a deaf person. Most of the people I've seen sound like they got down syndrome or something. "

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She stared at him as if he had grown a second head as she turned the page a quickly wrote out"I cant speak. Im writing. Why are you gender less? Do you have a mutation? Are you even human?! Ooooh! Are you an alien from outer space here to take over the world?! I dont think Takeshi-sensei would allow you to live if you were that bad. So you must be good. You remind me of a cute little rat" she giggles as she let him read what she wrote

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
fc3a8775108e8098eaa61fec6b43b90f.jpg
Well Nitish wasn’t able to sleep at Nitish so he wakes up from his bed and thinks “Lets see go to Maru place to play with him or he was at academy finding someone to consumed by darkness. So after thinking a while Nitish finally decides to go to the academy first and then Maru’s place to find him and then When Nitish heads out from his house to the academy he sees that the sky is much dark than usual. And then Nitish runs towards the academy.

And then after a little while later Nitish arrives at the academy and sees Maru and says “Yo Maru, What are you doing here at this time? Trying to find someone to consumed by darkness.” And then Nitish sees around and then sees a girl was there and says “Hmm Hello miss, Is this little Maru trying to scare you if he is please forgive him for his behaviour.” And then Nitish starts staring at Maru and says “You will never change, huh Maru.” And then Nitish waits for Maru and that gives Girls answer.

[OCC: TOPIC ENTERED.]​

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou blinked a few times at the new person. She huffed lightly and quickly dropped her notepad and started to sign, actually defending and insulting Maru at the same time,"The weird genderless alien isn't scaring me. He's actually a very lovely person to hang out with!! We were having a lovely conversation before you rudely butt in! You have no manners. Not even introducing yourself. You should be apologizing for your behavior!" She huffed loudly, crossing her arms over her chest.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
420d3613a030cc760f6ea27b62252333--dark-anime-guys-cute-anime-guys.jpg
And then after a little while later that Girl answered and Nitish was shocked after hearing her answer she said “The weird genderless alien isn't scaring me. He's actually a very lovely person to hang out with!! We were having a lovely conversation before you rudely butt in! You have no manners. Not even introducing yourself. You should be apologizing for your behaviour!" And then Nitish starts thinking that he was the bad guy her and then he says to that girl “sorry miss for ruining your conservation with Maru and I am Uchiha Nitish and well the Genderless Alien Maru is a good friend of mine and also my darkness and I always have to keep an one him. So he never do any more crime.” And then Nitish waits to see how that girl will react after he answered her.

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She smiled brightly at him "Its lovely to meet you Nitish! Im Himemiya Kou! Two of my best friends are Uchihas! Maru is pretty sweet. He's harmless!" She signed as she chirped cutely, not aware that she made a sound, her bright blue eyes shining with curiosity "Do you know Uchiha Asuka and Uchiha Arata? Theyre my besties! Asuka is like really really cool and pretty! And Arata is....ummm.....Really really pretty too....like A prince" She blushed lightly

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Well then after a little while later she introduced herself “It’s lovely to meet you Nitish! Im Himemiya Kou! Two of my best friends are Uchihas! Maru is pretty sweet. He's harmless!" Well Nitish was shocked by hearing that Maru is harmless. And then he says “Well you think this Maru is harmless who possess darkness and already fought against two of the kages.” And then after a little while later Kou says “Do you know Uchiha Asuka and Uchiha Arata? Theyre my besties! Asuka is like really really cool and pretty! And Arata is....ummm.....Really really pretty too....like A prince" and then Nitish replies to her “Well I know Asuka I have hanged many times with her but who is this guy Arata.” And then waits for her to tell about him and then Nitish says to Maru “hey Maru how did you get that along with her.” And then waits for Maru’s answer.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Alien?” Maru thought, then chuckled. Honestly he didn't consider himself to be an alien, he was more like a machine.. an artificial being rather. Sure he didn't even consider himself to be human, but an alien was a bit far fetched. "No, you see I'm what you call a human puppet. I'm pretty much an artificial being, see.” Maru said as he reached his hands up to remove his head, then he placed it back onto his body when he felt like he proved his point. “Also you'd be surprised the kind of people who you would see around here that the hokage let's wander around… freely." he chuckled. He ran into a missing nin near the Uchiha compound one time, so he wasn't too sure on the subject on if he was truly evil that Takeshi would not let him walk around living.

Finally he saw a familiar face coming up to him strangely at this hour! It was Nitish, one of his seekers of darkness. He chuckled at the boy, who believed he was looking for more people to consume in his darkness. “Why hello there Nitish! Don't worry, she doesn't seem to be scared of me even though I possess the darkness. She might make a good person to join our little darkness.“ Maru said, with a bit of confidence.

Maru began to chuckle at the Nitish who knew of his little fights with the Kage, one was because he decided to pull a cute Kitsune’s ears and things went a bit overboard when he blew up most of the city.. Then there was that challenge against Takeshi to get his rematch, none were successful but he knew that he could work on beating them if given enough time. "If you are talking about Asuka, I don't think I get along with that girl too much. Guess its because I showed her dead parents to her and waving her like a flag wasn't nearly a good start. But aye! What can ya do.” Maru said with a shrug.

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou stared at Maru like he just did the best magical trick ever. She casually closed the gap between her and Maru, leaning against the human puppet as she gently placed her small warm hands on either side of his head and slowly reached her hands up, taking his head off. She then reattached it and took it off again. She did it a few more times as she chirped becoming more excited each time. Kou removed Maru's head for the last time and hugged the head to her chest as an idea for a drawing came to her mind. With that being said, in over excitement, Kou ran away with Maru's head.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back