Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where the Lightning Sleeps [Dual Contract/Event]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
In the snowy mountains of the Lightning Country, some ninjas are wandering around through the snow to follow Raiden's footsteps when he searched for the fabled Lightning Bird. One of them was Yuu who was with an Academy Student that he was assigned to be his partner named Yagiyo Kin, which he felt a little curious at the young boy as if he saw him before, only for him to shrug it off for now. Not only that, he started to wonder if he might find a creature similar to the Lightning Bird or the bird itself. Regardless, he needed to keep an eye for it just in case. But first off, he needed to get to know more about the boy.

"So... Kin-kun, right? You've just been enrolled in the Academy, right? How is it feel during your first days in there?" While his tone was a little too direct, he needed to be kind to the newcomers considered that he graduated one year ago. Besides, he didn't want to be a weird shinobi like that Tama-san he met during his Academy Student days. After Kin-kun answered, he then started walking down the mountain route while not losing him in the process to search for some kind of creature around here. "According to the legend, Raiden used to find the Lightning Bird around here, which he never told about it to the village after that, right? If we do find the same Lightning Bird or a similar creature like that, how would we react when we see it?"

It was a complicated question, but then again, he wondered how will he even react when he see either one of them himself as he continued their search.

[MFT/WC: 293]

Kin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The walk was quiet and unremarkable, the number of groups that left from the village all seemed to have a different idea on how to hunt down the lightning bird. The occasional glances around the area would reveal no other groups, Yuu was the only other soul. 'So..' "Kin will do," he responded, trying to keep his voice soft and his mouth covered by his scarf. 'The less he recognizes, the easier it'll be.' "I am nearly done with the academy. The staff don't feel like testing me for one reason or another."

"Time will reveal the truth." Feeling something akin to a snicker come from within Kin spoke up, "If not a bird, perhaps lightning itself."

[ooc: Sorry for the delay, life sucks atm... might suck till the end of the month.]
[WC: 117]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
When Kin spoke up with his voice soft under his scarf which Yuu barely managed to hear, he learned that he was nearly finished with his studies at the Academy, though he said that the staff of the Academy felt like testing him for one reason. "I see... Well, it did test me a little considering my parents aren't shinobi or warriors. I only became a shinobi because I wanted to protect my family and friends one way or another." Then after Kin answered his next question, Yuu then became a little excited at what was in store when they find something. "Whatever it is, I really wanted to see a creature just like Raiden with the Lightning Bird. Only that I might befriend it."

Decided that they need to walk a little further, Yuu then slowly ran up the mountain as he can and stopped so Kin can catch up. "Hey, Kin! Hurry up. If a creature might turn up in here, I'm not blaming myself for not letting you see it as well!" As soon after he said this, Yuu sighed to himself about what the words he chosen, which he wondered how will he able to choose the right ones so anyone he meets might not give them the wrong idea about him as he wanted to let anyone know about himself. He did want to show everyone how hard he worked as a shinobi after all. Regardless, if Kin managed to catch up to him, they might felt that there's something nearby from where they are.

[MFT/WC: 263]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back