Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where the Thunderbird Cries [SSM]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The night sky was being perverted by the sun, the light spreading across the face of the clouds gifting them a violet purple hue. Yuuto stood awake at the edge of the mountain ridge staring into the endless sky as far as the eye would let him. The power of the demon stirring inside of him, he was now a hybrid, something Kumogakure would detest or frown upon. In order to prevent that disdain he promised to train and teach Hoshi the secrets of the Toad Contract in exchange for Hoshi keeping his mouth shut about the demon on the mountain. Yuuto would worry about finding a way to mask his chakra from appearing demonic, but for now he wanted to keep their encounter a secret for now.

However that would cause questions to arise about Hoshi’s sudden appearance with the Kumo Diplomat. Luckily the original reason that he came to this mountain was still intact. There was a job for mercenary in the area or shinobi, who could preserve the sanctity of a Thunderbird nest. The Thunderbirds were creatures that naturally produced electricity.
3296071977282832871.png

To be specific this was the ‘Southern Wind Thunderbird’ which tended to have an affinity for Lightning, Wind, Mist and even rarer Photon element. These creatures are weak when young but powerful when matured. Normally they are fine due to their ability to produce powerful mists and they are not aggressive usually being kind to those who they allow near. Their dilemma was that a random pack of sirens had taken a stake to make this their hunting ground. They seem to be coming in droves and attacking randomly for the sake of killing. These were sport predators; they killed for fun causing an upset in the natural balance of the area.

More than likely there was a queen who was commanding the harpies. If Yuuto could kill the queen, the rest of the flock would go into disarray. He was prepared for this battle, regardless if his body still needed healing. He’d look behind him thinking about his new pupil and if he would wake before he completed his task. Yuuto would leave his jacket and shoes, a signal to Hoshi that he was coming back.

He would begin to stretch his body, the wounds from the last battle still scarring on his hardened skin which now resembled iron when he applied his chakra to it. The natural dark energy he had in his body enhanced all of his natural abilities. To be honest, he was kind of thrilled to have power like this, it was much more worth it than the Sharingan.

Damn it, I shouldn’t be thinking shit like that. I’ll lose myself … is this how it felt Karun?, he would question himself thinking of his best friend growing up. Akane Karun was of Demonic Ancestry, he served in Kumogakure as an Anbu, a part of the first joint Anbu – Medical unit with Naoharu and Yuuto. He was trained in Genjutsu and taught Yuuto how to use the power of illusions at one point. Karun always confided in Yuuto about how it felt to be part demon. However when Karun spoke about it, his voice was always wrapped in fear.

Yuuto would clear his mind, opening the third eye on his forehead [Sixth Sense]. He would scan the area focusing on pushing his demonic presence out into the world. He wanted to spread this dreadful aura over the very mountain side hoping to upset the creatures of the peaks. It took a minute or two, but eventually his presence caught something, his third eye focusing in and homing on a chakra source [Chakra Sense] miles up. The source was a grouping of individual smaller ones, it was safe to say he found his prey, but they wouldn’t come out of their hiding holes.

This would be no issue for Yuuto who planned to decimate the creatures. However unlike most times where he’d meter himself, this time would be focused on creating mass destruction. Yuuto would warp the gravity around himself, breaking all kinds of physics and floating in the air [Anti-Gravity]. He could hover for a moments at a time as long as he sustained his chakra reserves. The slayer would jump off the cliff, floating to a higher point, repeating these high jumps until he got to a high peak far away from the last clearing. He didn’t want to disturb his pupil with this nonsense.

However Yuuto planned to enhance his abilities further by tapping into the recesses of the Demonic DNA and draw on its hidden power. Even though he had just received this power, he was becoming accustomed to the way his Chimera Gene worked. When he absorbed skills and techniques, he understood them on a complete micro-level. It was if by instinct his body would adapt and learn what it could do. Understanding it consciously however would enhance those abilities further, but nothing did it better than experience.

He’d channel the dark energy inside of himself undergoing a gruesome, transformation. Gold chakra began to pour from the crack like scars on Yuuto’s skin. Wings began to sprout on his back that resembled bat wings but were made of chakra. His forearms and shins began to crack and resembled arm and leg guards. His muscles bulged, not by much, but enough to show that this transformation was making the already cut shinobi, more trimmed and muscular. His three eyes would resemble that of a Lion’s eyes while his teeth grew more like fangs and his fingernails more like claws. His skin turned completely black His body felt like it was melting from the inside, and being replaced with steel and chakra. He felt the power brimming inside of him, and there was nothing left than to let loose on the creatures.
dante_ultimate_dt_by_ackanime-d9za6k1.png

latest

Yuuto was going to start by creating a sonic field faster than normal [Harmonization + Handseal Expert] which would allow him to enhance his sound Ninjutsu. Yuuto would spin his hands in a circle materializing a mic out of chakra. He’d channel dark energy through his vocal chords [Akuton] enhancing his next words with malicious intent. He was ready to recite Kung Fu Kenny's verse on Travis Seikon's song Goosebumps.

[Click Here]

"I want to press my like, yeah, I wanna press my
I want a green light, I wanna be like
I wanna press my line, yeah
I want to take that ride, yeah
I’m gonna press my line"

A sound wave would begin to emanate like a low hum in the background playing in sync with Yuuto's voice. The sound wave expanded to surround Yuuto which would further serve his purpose of giving a big performance. He'd continue the song utilizing Ambiance of the Forbidden [Northern WInds Special + Akuton+Combo], which prompted the chakra that he put into the air to infuse the winds with the power of sound, and the power of his demonic aura. This giant dark tonado would crash into the wall, being enhanced by Yuuto's Harmonizer and causing massive damage to the rock face. He could see the tunnels were beginning to buckle, the sirens life force fading and some scurrying as they tried to get out of the remaining Burroughs that weren't collapsed. By crushing the harpies and simultaneously cutting off their escape route, Yuuto had killed more than half of them or doomed them to a fate of suffocation.
Siren-of-the-Silent-Song-Art-by-Anthony-Palumbo.jpg

The sirens that did survive came darting out of the tunnel, in anger looking for the beast that did this. Once spotting him, the remaining flock of sirens dove in to try and press their attacker, but when they got closer fear settled in. They assumed what was in front of them was darker than anything they wanted to mess with. However they didn't retreat simply stopping mid-air as if conflicted if they should attack or retreat. This lead to Yuuto not wasting any time taking the lead.

"I wanna green light, I wanna be like, I wanna press my
Mama, dear, spare your feelings
I'm reliving moments, peeling more residual
(I can) buy the building, burn the building, take your bitch, rebuild the building just to fuck some more
(I can) justify my love for you and touch the sky for God to stop, debating war"

He continued his previous attack singing a few more bars before releasing A Wind Scar, that would be much larger than any normal wind scar, letting off multiple waves of mini sounic booms. He would watch as the Harmonization jutsu caused all different ranged pitch pings, setting off the full power of the Final Chime Ninjutsu. Yuuto would observe as he felt a much larger life force begin to reveal itself. This creature was more than likely the queen with her large chakra signature. The sonic king would wait the beast standing on a different peak but still in range to unleash hell on the sirens.

[To be continued]

Here is full Song

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back