Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where theres hope [private]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wow. Just wow. Hissori knew that probably wasn’t an opportunity to again a hospital like the one in Kirigakure, but this was awful. As the pair walked the story wondered what kind of situation he was getting into. The area which held the hope clinic certainly wasn’t hopeful. Windows were boarded shut and stores are close. Everywhere around Hissori seem to be depressed. Trash was thrown around the streets, and it seemed like an incredibly dangerous place.

Even for a shinobi like Ii Hissori he wondered if he was going to be mugged or a group of hoodlums would try taking place. It didn’t take long into his walk that the Inuzaka realized this was going to be nothing like his old village. Immediately, Hissori felt guilty and saddened for all the people of this village. It seemed like it would be hell to live here. He would have to do whatever could take to make this place better. It seemed that It seemed that the betterment of this village would start with the clinic.

Standing in the front of the clinic Hissori stood mouth agape. This was worse than anything here ever seen in his hot island homeland. To begin with it seemed overcrowded. The chairs seemed old and destroyed. The tiles on the ground were dirty and neglected to the point which Hissori believe the originally white tiles were now almost yellow. All the lights were flickering, and gave an incredibly dingy look to the waiting room. It did not take fellow like Hissori long to realize that this clinic was understaffed. Furthermore Hissori assumed that it was also underprepared with the basic essential tools of being a medic.

I have to be in charge of this? Hissori thought to himself as he silent looked around the room. Hissori did not even need to look at his dog companion to know that Buru was also in a state of shock. It certainly was going to take a lot of work to not only turn this clinic around but also this area. With his mind working the shinobi followed behind the head medic into an office.

“I’m supposed to be in charge of this?” Hissori would ask in an exasperated tone. It would be again be a moment before the story would speak. During this time, he would think. Try to be positive Hissori began to think above it began to think up of a method to attack this horrible situation. Would take a lot of work, but Hissori knew that he could pull this off.

Offering a smile that showed off his sharp thing like canines, Hissori gave a low chuckle. “I will be glad to work here and help out. But I am going to need something’s first to make sure I can help these people properly.”

Topic Created
MTF
Word Count: 473

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy seemed disappointed. He was given a new home and his own clinic -- the Hope -- what else might he want? Sure, the place wasn't the best-funded, or in exactly prime real estate, but it was a place known well by the citizens and trusted well enough by those who require medical assistance.

"To be in charge would suggest leadership; for now, you will be working alongside the other medics. Teach them what you know and they will do like. If you wish to take charge, then do as those ambitious in the country have done: do it." Keita's words were less cryptic than they usually were. The former mist medic could find opportunity to be successful here, but it wasn't something that would be given to him. Anything the boy wanted to see happen he had to make happen himself. It was the fate of the country, and it was his fate in the country.

"Again, any change you wish to see you must make for yourself. What I can and will do to assist you is limited. I would love to see the mettle of a medical leader of Kirigakure," Keita grinned devilishly. He truly wanted to see what this kid was made of.

"So: what can you do?"

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There would be no sugar coating this, there were would be no way to be kind. No descriptive language to sugarcoat the feelings that Hissori was feeling. Drawing in a breath, the former medical chief spoke.

“To put it bluntly. This place really is not up to my standards. In fact, if I was going inspect this place in the Kirigakure, I would suggest to close it or at least temporarily so it could be cleaned and every administer fired. The chairs look like they haven’t been replaced ever. The tilts have been neglected. The lights make it seem like death is constant and I haven’t even inspected the amount of medical supplies this clinic has but by assuming the care of the waiting room and the rooms I have seen, I can assume this place often runs short. This place has been neglected for so long it seems that if you want this to be done successfully, I will need to be able to be allowed to have renovations done to this place.” Hissori said drawing in a breath. It was something that had to be said, but also something that probably could have already gotten him fire.

“Look, you aren’t going to be able to see any of my talents. In my bags I have ALL the medical knowledge that I could save from my hospital, but there is no way I could possibly do my training justice here without changes. Will I be allowed to do these?” He asked looking straight at the head medic.

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Now, why would I limit one's ambition?" Keita grinned. "It is, after all, the virtue this village and city were based off of. I'm sure you will find that few will oppose you here in whatever manner of work you choose to do so long as its not a conman's lazy way to success." The Jun turned around and began walking away a few steps before stopping, still not facing the newest refugee.

"The staff here has already been alerted to your supervision and cooperation with them. Please to not make me regret this decision. You will find your temporary residence in a small house located in the clan housing of Aventurine Street. Its close, so getting to work daily should be little issue." Now Keita actually walked away. Hissori would explore this place and become one with it. The Jun was excited to see what this outer influence could have on the clinic and on the area. If this place was subpar on standards, he would have to raise it to those standards. What work that meant for him even Keita wasn't sure. None before him ever suggested such, this Hissori was a first. A good first, though.

Now, Keita would head towards the Temple of the Five in the village of Iwagakure. It was still relatively close, but he couldn't be in both places at once.

"Oh!" Keita shouted back to Hissori. "You are able to visit Iwagakure and the village of Arcadia."

[Topic left]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori blinked a bit as he heard Keita’s explanation. Never had he actually a sennin let him do whatever he wanted. His previous one was always looking over his shoulder because of his young age. Now there wasn’t a stigma of Hissori being the young prodigy that did not know how to act in a professional way, but had an incredible mind for science, and research.

“I will keep that in mind.” He said lowly as he at the head of the medical division starting to run away. “Oh thank you.” He said lowly as he looked at him. Surprising that he already had a house to stay in, and while he assumed that this would be a temporary house where he would find and buy a proper place for him to live.

He also realized that he would not be spending a lot of time there. “See yah.” He said as he started to clean up his new office. This was certainly going to be a trip.

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back