Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where's the Dessert? [SMM]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
46grphn.png

D-Rank Mission: Where's the Dessert? Ft. Akii-obachan.

Located within the midst of the Maple district a popular bakery has recently been on the decline, Grandma Aki’s Bakery is in quite the pickle. Word of mouth spreads rapidly, despite the size of the town, and the recent escapes of a notorious bandit cause the immediate need of wanted posters. Tenderly the petite stature of woman, post signs about the exterior of her shop in hopes of a strapping shinobi or kunoichi to aid in her endeavors. “Darn hooligans.” she grumbles, pacing about, fearful that her clientele will soon turn to rival shops to satisfy their needs. “This will not do!” she pauses, “Bills have to be paid and my business is at an all-time low!” Aki yells frantically, waving her arms about.

Fortunately the offers to assist come and go, yet never once were they able to catch the thief in the act; thus the elderly woman becomes far more selective of those offering services. The door to the bakery a jar and regrettably not a single suitable candidate showcased themselves. Upon arriving, would the young man be greeted with the fine scent of baking cookies and cakes a like. Icing decorations litter the counter tops and the warmth of the ovens making the shop cozy.

Adjusting at her azure yukata, Aki settles into the armchair in the corner of the room, a faint groan escapes her lips. “Is there no one who can help me catch this thief?” she asks rhetorically. Placing her hands against her brow, the woman’s gaze lowers against the floor, unsure of what the future were to hold for one of her age. Needless to say, she was nearing the age of retirement, but her passion still holds firm and to end on a low note would not settle within the old bones of hers.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It's been one of those boring days, he'd not found much luck in trying his hands at painting like he'd usually do at this time of the day if he wasn't working. Today he didn't find much inspiration so he decided to go on a walk through town to get some air and his head free. Although, that didn't seem to work to well, his head soon was full of al kinds of ninja things, like how he was still mad at himself for being so slow in progressing with his training, which eventually led to him thinking about how it was hard to get better if you have nobody to teach or even train with you. These thoughts eventually led to him thinking about he esentially had nobody who would even care about any progress he'd made, after all all he id was trying to prove himself he was capable of being great, but even that seemedstupid to him when he thought about it, somewher the had to be some reason he was going on like this... He eventually came back to atention when he bumped into someone unknon on the street, whom he gave no attention too or an apology and kept on moving. Now that his attention was on the streets again, he noticed something to his right, upon closer inspection, it seemed like something he could use to kill some time at the least. Catching a thief, hue? Interesting to say the least, maybe he'd get the chance to beat someone up for a change instead of him just taking care of kids and pets, to him that seemed like a welcome change. He ripped one of the posters of and went to the bakery, entering it a smell f delicious baked goods would enter his nose and for a moment he though about how he should just grab a bite to eat while e was at it, but he refrained from it and focused on his actual reason for coming here. Without hesitation he would shout, "Oii, anybody home? I came to take on your request." He hadn't really thought about it, but hopefully this was worth his time, afterall it would surely cause exhaustion on his body if he as busy all day, so this better was going to work out.

WC: 388 / 3000

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Crimson optics greet against the endless abyss of flesh, Aki often didn’t showcase her own due to the issues associating with increasing age. A wisp of relief escape her lips, the elderly woman presses downwards against the armchair, coming to a stand to greet the stranger. “Thank the heavens!” she cries out, shuffling forward. "I'm relieved, a capable shinobi!" Aki states, clapping her hands together in triumph, "I apologize, I have been only offered aid from little rascals as of late." she explains, fanning her hand towards the bustling streets.

Gesturing the lad forward, she pivots upon her heel to head through the kitchen – littered with mouthwatering sweet flavors. The aroma grows in strength the further they travel, her digits extend towards the source, a classic oven. Clearing her throat, Aki begins to speak, "The competition is after my latest creation, my strawberry tart cake!" sliding her hand through a mitt, she reveals the contents of the oven. Steam plumes outwards, intensifying the aroma tenfold and the air begins to taste of freshly plucked fruit. "My other creations have been taken, but this one absolutely must not!" Aki explains, settling the cake to rest atop the closest workspace. "When the heat subsides, I'll begin icing, but until then I need you to ensure this remains guarded! I forgot the ingredients for the icing, so I must go out and fetch them!" she doesn't bother to inquire anything about the lad, placing her trust with the unknown stranger.

"Successfully guard this and I will reward you handsomely!" she makes haste and shuffles towards the entrance of the shop. The door slams behind her with power that does not match a woman of her petite stature. At the very least, Kuro would be able to enjoy the aroma's of the shop.

[WC: 608/3,000]​
<i>​
</i>

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ears twitched as the young ninja heard someone approach. Seemingly it wasn't just anyone, but the owner of the shop he assumed, although he had never been here to confirm it by that assumption itself. If he didn't knew better then to judge by looks, he would have guessed she was far to old to work on this bakery, but he didn't want to insult her so he kept his mouth shut and waited for her to approach. For just a fraction of a second, Kuro's eyebrow lifted in a questioning manner as he listened to the lady's words. She called him a apable Shinobi? While he tok it as a compliment for once, he also questioned he for just deciding that from having one look at him. Maybe it was the experience that came with age that made her say that, although he couldn't say he himself seemed like a capable Ninja just from a look at him, but maybe she was so old that she only really saw he wasn't an academy student and that was it, he was somewhat tall afterall depending on who one asked.

He wasn't asked to, but since the woman didn't say otherwise and headed for the back, he followed her to what seemed to be the kitchen and almost got overwhelmed by the scent of sweets that was far more promenant then what he had been subject to before, eve though he wouldn't have expected that to be possible. Maybe this was a form of art too, great food was a joy after all, but even better was it when it looked the way. Maybe he too should try his hand at food sometime. As the old woman talked about her competition and guarding the cake, he used to opportunity to look around the kitchen a bit so as to get a general layout of the place in his head and places one could approach from. Well in either case, a 'handsome reward' was appreciated, that was for sure, although right now he probabl would have been fine with just one of those delicious smelling cakes or some cookies. "I don't expect anyone to try and take the cake while I am here guardng it, but in any case I will ait here for you to return, so take the time you need." HE even tried to sound nice, but he would actually prefer if she didn't take too long, otherwise as much as he would now joke about it, it might turn out to be somewhat of a torture to not be able to eat any of those baked goods.

WC: 440
Total WC: 828 / 3000

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Izanagi Kuro finds himself guarding the delicious morsel, the mouth watering aroma tempting the Gennin with each passing moment. Towards the shop opening the rattling of the door knob ensues, twisting back and forth rapidly, Bursting through the door that stature of a small child lurks in, sniffing at the air excitedly, "Aki certainly outdid herself this time!" he whispers excitedly, his face covered in a bandana. Little did the youth realize he was not alone, having staked out the shop and awaiting the opportunity to take the creation to his superior, "The boss will pleased with this one." he chuckles, snaking about, ensuring to not produce a peep.

Regrettably, the youth presses down upon a loose floor board, the squeaking piercing the silence of the bakery. "Good thing there isn't anyone here!" he rubs against the rear of his head, noticing the Gennin lurking in the corner. A moment of silence ensues between the to, lurching forward the masked bandit snatches fairly warm sweet, raising the tasty morsel above his head he bee lines towards the door, "Gotta run!" he yells before disappearing out the door.

Kuro would be able to locate him sprinting down the street, a small masked child with a cake held above his head stuck out like a sore thumb, however the inquiry remains - how to capture the child without damaging the delectable? He would have to act swiftly, if he didn't peruse the lad in the next moment, he would disappear into the alleyways. Who was the mysterious masked bandit and why did he seek to capture a morsel from an elderly woman? Far too many inquiries remained and it was up to Kuro to get to the bottom of the situation! His rewarded depends on the success of returning the stolen good to Aki!​
<i>​
</i>

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing in the kitchen he was already starting to get bored from guarding the cake after only a few minutes, having nothing to do, afterall he even left his sketchbook behind. He looked over all the different cooking tools, most of which he had never in his life used or seen before, he was used to go out and get his food from other means then cooking it himself. His boredom soon was interrupted by the sound of a creaking of one of the wooden boards that made up the floor. His ears immediately perked up and his head turned in the direction, it couldn't have been that granny was back yet could it? There was no place this close where she could have went to be back already, so was this an intruder who had waited for her to leave? Turns out, yes, yes it was, but Kuro hadn't moved yet from where he had stood in the kitchen from when he heard the noise. Just for a moment the genin and the thief stared at each other, Kuro ouldn't believe he had to deal with a kid again, but he wouldn't ait for the kid to pick something up and just up and leave with it, when the kid grabbed foodand went to run away, Kuro was alreay moving. A kid wouldn't outrun him, no chance in hell. He immediately followed the kid, leaving the kitchen behind. If everything went as expected, he would be back to the store in about three minutes - if he was slow that is - so no reason to worry about anyone else comming, if the kid had any kind of help with him, he wouldn't have been that panicked. So, chasing him down the street turned out to be easy, there were few passengers and he was naturally faster then the boy, who, even though he carried a cake, was pretty quick himself. Eventually after not even a hundred meters, Kuro had caught up and picked the pie up from above the boys head with one hand, while using the other hand to grab him by the ear. "Alright brat, you'll have quite the few things to explain, no?" The boy ecided to not answr and that was fine with Kuro for now. The genin just proceeded to drag the boy along in an unkind manner to get back to the bakery as fast as possible, where he was going to question him.

WC: 411
Total WC: 1239/3000

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Swiftly the Genin makes headway on the youth, pinching at his ear and hastily dragging him about. Flailing about, the masked bandit screams, "Unhand me, ya jerk!" The bakery looms in the distance and the child finds himself uneasy, not wishing to disappoint his 'boss'. "You don't understand! I have to deliver this or I'll be exiled from the group!" he pleads, although his words fall upon deaf ears and Kuro seeming to pay no heed. "Yer lucky I don't know any jutsu!" he declares in the most menacing tone a child could muster.

Wiggling free from the clutches of the Gennin, the masked bandit widens the distance between them. "You have two choices, pal! Give that back or we'll take it back!" he lowers the bandana to place two fingers against pursed lips. A high pitch whistle ensues and from the alley way leap two other equally masked children, "Think you can handle three of us!?" he provokes the towers Kuro, yet he may begin to sweat at the ferocity of the trio. While waiting for the older shinobi to decide, the hoodlums begin to circle about him, readying themselves for worst case scenarios.

"You won't like it when the boss is angry." he murmurs in a fearful tone, riding one of the many roller-coasters of emotions. Building the course within his petite frame yet again, the child plucked by the ear takes a step forward, staring directly upwards and against the eyes of the male. "Time's up, time to decide!" he tightens his frail hands into a ball, shaking them about menacingly as if he were going to cause serious damage to the Genin; however for all he knew, it could very well turn out that way. The ball was in Kuro's court, Aki's delectable treat safe for the time being, but would he want to dive deeper into the rabbit hole?​
<i>​
</i>

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If the kid was so worried aout being cast out, he should curse his own weakness. Not knowing jutsu? Well don't complain abaout it and do something to improve. Not like Kuro had used any Jutsu to catch the kid anyways and attacking him would be useless for a kid like that, so the situation was amusing at best.

The boy got free from Kuros grip after struggling some more. Well it was a small surprise atleast, he'd not expected for the kid to try that hard, but Kuro didn't really want to hurt him either, he had a bad enough image already and dealing with this kid was way to bothersome. RIght now he wanted to just take out a cigarette to use it to relax some, but in this situation this was not an option. If only the kids didn't talk so much crap, One child? Three? Even five? No matter, they were al just kids in the end. "I got three choices, hue?" He said in a menacing tone, "How about this, I am fairly sure I can handle you brats, in fact I am more worried about accidently killing ou wimps while I am at it. So how about I give you two options, either you follow me like good little puppies and explain why you are stealing cakes, or you can wake up in a hospital bed. That is, if you are lucky." He tried to scare them because, he really couldn't be bothered to take them seriously.

As the kids got ready to attack, he just jumped up and onto a wall, aking sure the cake wouldn't fall down. Seriously getting over the kids wasn't a problem at all. HE ran the wall up and placed the ake safely on his jacket on a roof so as to not get it dirty and then immediately jumped down towards the kids to get back to them for why they were stealing from the granny. When he landed though, the kids immediately jumped on him and a big brawl broke out where it wasn't sure who attacked whom, but eventually the dust setled and two kids layed on the ground, knocked out, while the third kid, the one who stole the cake, hanging on to his arm which he bit. Kuro had suffered a few bruises from this, but this kid biting him was the worst one Oi, you damn rat, let go!" Kuro shook his arm a few times before chopping own on the kids head for which he fell unconscious. Great, now to get the cake and go back to Aki's house, r so he hoped.

WC: 445
Total: 1684/3000

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trio brawl until their body no longer able, despite their spirits able. The main culprit bears his teeth, grasping a hold of the Genin's wrist in his final moments. Barbarically Kuro gnaws on the skull of the child, unable to resist any further his body grows limp as the other duo become nothing more than faceless background characters. A few minutes pass by, the lads stirring and climbing onto their feet once more, despite the bruises they suffered at the hands of the oversized lad. "Its not over yet!" one claims, the trio leaping together before disappearing into a plume of smoke - a simple toy smoke bomb is tossed against the ground prior.

The haze disperses, revealing three identically clothed children, nearly the same height, and the bandana's cover the entirety of their features.

"Clone technique!"
"Clone technique!"
"Clone technique!"

On the roof where the cake lays, a lone figure appears behind it, shuffling about before raising a wooden katana into the air. Slicing downwards the cake is divided into three separate pieces. "Come on lads, its grub time!" the mysterious figure calls forth, brown locks stretch down to the young man's shoulders. "Boss!" one of the bandana warriors cries out, Tossing the individual pieces outwards, two - keeping the third piece for himself and taking quite a significant chunk! Icing smears the face of the supposed superior, "Delicious!!" he wipes away at a tear, leaping onto the pavement below. "You have been foiled this time, but you may be able to get two pieces back." he toys with the older male, nonchalantly strolling into the bakery.

"You heard the boss! Lets go!" the two pieces are hid among the three as they disperse. One heads down the closest alley way, another begins to roam through the crowds, and the final child manages to leap onto the rooftops to make a get away. Who was the figure who entered Aki's bakery?
Choice time!

1) Enter the bakery to interrogate the unknown male who enters the bakery.
2) Run after the one who is heading towards the alley way.
3) Climb onto the roof and peruse.
4) Chase through the busy crowds.

You are not able to recover the slice of cake that is mostly eaten, but you can still manage to retrieve two! In your post please indicate your option as single option (2,3, or 4) will not yield a child with the hidden cake slice.
<i>​
</i>

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was over, phew, better to get toing no and get the cake back so he could finish this. As he wanted to do as he intended, he was yet again interrupted by one of the kids, no it was all three? He sighed. "It's not over yet? You're all beaten up, what do you wanna do like this?" He raised an eyebrow as they threw a smokebomb on the ground and came out as al looking the same. No was that really a transformation? it only looked like they dresed up the same. "Oi, you brats think that's funny? You have tested my patience long enough, now I would appreciate it if you let the shenanigans be and came with me." He hadn't been worried, if they had attacke they would have to come out of the smoke, but he was also almost certain they wouldn't just run after al this, athough he couldn't figure out what their objective really was.

Oh he should find out really soon, because seemingly out of nowhere came another one, a fourth brat appeared. Well this was getting ridicoulus and why had it to be on the top of the roof where he had laid the cake down? Well he knew already, the fourth on was with the other three, that much was clear. But what was worse, was that the kid had a Katana to cut the cake and even ate some. Well now it was over for them, they had taken it to far, if anyone had hope of eating that cake then it was Kuro after his fullfilled contract, but now they had gone and ruined it. Oh, giving him the option of getting the cake back were they? No such games woud be played, as he was seriously pissed after all the teasing him the cake had been ruined for him. He didn't even move an inch as the three boys ran awa with the cake, there was only one logical thing to do now and that was to find the boss and beat the living crap out of him, or well pretend to do it to lure the others in and then beat them all up. He walked after the leader only to find him inside the bakery as expected, "Now, what to do with you?" He sounded like he wanted to kill the brat and all of that for a cake.

WC: 408
total: 2092/3000

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro bursting through the bakery, leaves the leader of the brigade astonished. Nervously petite digits point against the looming Genin, "Should you not being chasing after the other three?" Lurching forward the masked bandit removes the guise to reveal ember locks, rivaling that of flames and amber orbs. "Do you have any idea what you are doing? Have you not read the request!?" he waves his hand frantically about, "Catch the thieves!" he iterates, producing a few to thrust into the air towards the receptor.

Time was of the essence, the creaking door behind the pair gives way to welcome the owner of the shop once more, Aki had returned. Sheepishly the elderly woman begins to pass by the pair, halting to lean down to peer at the fiery hair lad, "Takumi, you came to help with the request?" she smiles warmly, ruffling the hair of the lad as he begins to nod furiously - showcasing the flier. "This is my grandson, he is a good boy." she explains, reaching into her garbs to reveal the final ingredients for the icing to top the strawberry cake with. Casually the distance to the work station is crossed in a mater of seconds, despite her age the woman certainly knew how to hustle about.

"Where is my cake?" she turns about, opening a single eye to gaze against the duo, the normally bakery full of warmth suddenly has an odd chill about it, "The bandits skunked you as well?" her tone rising a bit in disbelief. Scooting across the bakery, she halts prior to the pair, awaiting for a reasonable explanation why another one of her delectables had been snatched due to her running a simple errand. Not in the greatest of moods, Aki crosses her arms in an aggressive manner. How would Kuro get himself out of this particular situation?​
<i>​
</i>

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro cracked with a single finger as he approached the child who had snuck into the bakery thinking he was safe. But he had not calculated in the possibility of him being targeted instead, well he wasn't that old to be fair, much less a ninja so one could forgive his carelessness. "Oh, I don't need to chase after the others if I can get the leader instead when he obviously runs himself into a corner. Also, if your friends are anything like that, they'll come back for you after they realize what I'm doing here with you." WIth their dialogue going on it had taken some time since the old lady had first left and maybe it was for the better, but at the moment she returned, Kuro had not managed to walk over to the boy who had unmasked himself, much less do anything to himself. Which, in hindsight hadn't been what was intended, but saced his skin for now as the old lady came back and declared something he wouldn't have expected by any means. "That's your grandson?" He stared from the brat to the woman. This opened up so many questions in his mind, but the most important thing to set straight was... "So, the cake, hue? He started, thinking of a way to explain himself. He decided it would be best to tell the truth, in either way the worst case was him failing this request. "I figured out who the thieves were and usually I wouldn't have lost to them, but I tried to take care of the cake while fending them of." He scratched his head, "For you see, I actually have the leader of the thieves here with me." The old Lady gave him a questioning look and Kuro just pointed over to the red haired brat. "After hearing he is your grandson I don'T know what his motives are, but he and his friends were stealing your cake. I only caught him as the others split up and ran away. If you want to know where the cake is, ask your grandsons stomach." Depending on her reaction of the old woman he could either fail or make her question her grandson. Lastly, he talked to the young one, "You know you have caused your grandma quite the problems? If you want to play ninja you shouldn't hurt others, try to protect them." This was so a typically for him, but he tried to get himself out of this mess, so who would blame him?

WC: 430
Total: 2522/3000

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naturally the initial instinct Aki possess is trust towards her grandson versus potential doubtful words of the temporary hire. Raising a brow the elderly woman begins to question the validity of Kuro's statements, "You expect me to believe that my Grandson is the thief, let alone capable of getting past you?" Gesturing towards the petite lad she awaits for him to respond, "I came to help, but the time I got here it was too late!" he replies excitedly. The response enough to convince her that the male had foolishly allowed the actual thieves to dope him.

Kuro's next statement didn't seem to move the child, his head tilts inquisitively, "But I am here trying to help." he replies with a cheeky grin. Truth to be told, Kuro didn't have a significant amount of proof. The cake had vanished, the trio nowhere in sight, and the slice of tasty treat rests comfortably in the stomach of the child. "Unless you have any actual evidence, please, leave my bakery." she turns her attention towards her grandchild once more, beckoning the lad towards her.

Cheekily the child unleashes his tongue, creating faces towards the Genin to further fuel any potential anger. Without evidence, he would garner no reward and wasting his time. Takumi's lips were licked clean, the only potential would the breath of the child, yet how would he be able to convince Aki at this stage?

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the responses, Kuro did gritt his teeth and got pretty angry at this point. By now he actually got the urge to hurt the shitty brat and his friends, but if he did he woud ony cause more problems and he knew, but worse, the kid knew it aswell, which was why he could behave like he had the situation under control. "Oh, alright, you go helping grandma and I will find who you are looking for." This was why he hated humans, when you were careless for a moment, they would stab you in the back, much like the granny wanted help from him, but wouldnT accept for a second that her grandson could be the culprit in all of this. Damn hypocrites, if he ever met the kid again when he was grown up, he would make sure he would suffer for this. His mind was clouded on darkness and he let of a feeling of coldness much like the granny did before, but his was composed of pure hatred and anger. He woul have to make sure he would not hurt his friends to bad when he found them, oh this could turn quite entertaining in the end.

WIth an, "I'll be back.", he left the bakery and immediately jumped upwards to get get a better look at the situation and his surroundings, but that wasn't high enough, so he went up on an even taller house, from where he could decently see the part of the city they were in. His eyes wandered tirelessly over the bulding and street, but nothing seemed to obvious of a place he could find the brats at. That was, until he saw a park like area with lots of places were one could posibly hide. If that wasn't a first stop, he didn't know what was. So he jumped down and quickly arrived in the park, passing tree and stomping on grass. "Oh where are you...?" HE said in an almost singing manner as he approached different bushes to find nothing. Eventually he reached the end of the park and said out loud, "Guess they aren't here afterall." Only to in the next moment turn around and rip a obviously fake looking bush disguise of the ground, hangin on the bottom of it was one of the tree boys with the other two sitting on the ground, chewing on the slices of cake. ALright, found them, now he only had to get them and make sure the rest of the cake wasn't eaten. Should prove as possible, he'd tie them together and take the cake to finally clear this mission and afterwards stay away from cake for the next few weeks.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Regrettably, the trio had devoured a grand portion of the delectable treat, their features littered with crumbs. Wriggling about the lads cause quite the ruckus, "Untie us! The boss will not be happy!" one cries out furiously. Kuro finds difficulty wedging the trio through the door frame, yet miraculously he found the strength to do so. Little to no surprise, Aki peaks at the ruckus ensuing, "Why have you returned?" she inquires initially, before allowing her mouth to gape in shock at the sight. It was impossible to deny that the scent of the children match the aroma of the cake perfectly; not to mention the crumbs upon their lips.

"Takumi, these are your friends!" she bellows, staring down at the fiery hair child - who in turn would begin to quiver in fear. "I don't know them!" he pleads with Aki, "Boss! Help us!" another child calls from the confinements. "Shhhh! Don't speak anymore!" he changes his tone to silence the others before a swift whack to the back of the child's head sends him reeling; not enough to cause damage, but a blow powerful enough to send a clear message. Tears from in the eyes of the child, "Your cakes are special! I don't anyone but our friends and family to eat them!" he runs over to his grandmother, doing his best to surround his arms around her frame. It would appear the thief had been caught and admitted to the crimes.

"Your pay is under the doormat, shinobi-san." she murmurs to Kuro, strolling across the bakery to grasp at the rope tying the trio together. "You three, come with me." she spats out in a tone of annoyance. "You four wish for cake that much? After today, I guarantee you won't. I'll be having you work until we remake all the cakes you stole."/[color] she trails off, the group trudging behind her with their heads hanging low.

[OOC: Mission complete! Make your exit post!]
<i>
</i>

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All in all this hadn't worked out to badly, sure he had another fight with kids, but he didn't feel any shame for it, that was not who he was. A little bruised up from all that happened today, even tanking a kick to the face, he had managed to tie the brats up. "Oh, your boss won't be happy alright. I'll make sure of that, meanwhile you can stop struggling." Oh he hadn'T feel this happy all week, if he could see them get scolded like they were surely going to get, he could sleep happiyl tonight. So as to ensure that, he grabbed the trio and dragged them towards the bakery.

Aki not trusting him at first was fine for what was to happen next. As she spotted the three children everything seemed to dawn on her and although she didn't apologize, what Kuro got to witness was more then enough to make him smile impishly. The only thing he didn'T understand was why the payment was hidden inder her doormat if someone frequently came to steal her cake. Oh well, it wasn't of his concern, her got the reward and got to see granny make the boys pay for everything, definetely worth it.

(WC: more then enough/3000)
[mission end]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back