Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Requesting Entry Wherever the Wind Blow [Requesting Entrance]

This thread is marked as containing someone requesting/being allowed entrance into the village.

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Continuing from Here

The hot desert sand and arid breeze was extremely foreign to the young Mednin. She let out a sigh of relief as she saw the structure arriving across the horizon. Shinrya Miyako, the Princess of Kumogakure, had finally arrived to Sunagakure no Sato. With a smile on her face she entered the Primus' Bulwark Gates with the caravans and awaited her turn to meet up with the Shinobi that were working the gates as security.

Approaching the shinobi she would have her passport in her hand. "I am The Honorable Lady Shinrya Miyako, Princess of Lightning Country, and Mednin of Kumogakure, Daughter to the Raikage Shinrya Kitsune, Baroness of Raimei no Seika and Dutchess of Liancourt-Tsushima. I am requesting permission to stay in these lands for some time and to gain access to the Medical Branch so that I may speak with your Medical Chiefs."

Passport

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Machigai was taking a shift at the Primus’ Bulwark Gates where it was her responsibility to make sure everyone entering the village was a safe addition to the general populace. She had to make sure no illegal substances were being traffic in and no children being trafficked out.

She saw a woman with dark hair and green eyes approach and introduced herself as a princess of all things. ”Good Afternoon and welcome to the beautiful Sunagakure no Sato. I am Machigai and I will be assessing your entrance.” She reached out and took the passport and followed the protocol to accept the outside Shinobi into the village. ”It appears everything is well, and while I cannot guarantee the Medical Branch will see you, you are more than welcome to head to our hospital and attempt to speak with them there. It is down this path here and if you follow the signs you will find it in no time. I am glad you have chosen our village to visit. I hope you enjoy your stay, stay safe!”

[Topic Entered]
[Permission granted to enter the Village]
[Topic Left]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uzi took a glance out of the window of the small office at the gates. He noticed another traveler moving towards the gates. His eyes moved over to one of the younger shinobi volunteers. 'Hmm... I should start scouting for new members of the ANBU squad.' She looked over the passport that was handed to her. Handing back, it looked as though everything checked out. It was quick work, but he wasn't surprised at how fast the young nin picked up on duty at the gates. 'A few of these volunteers could end up on the ANBU squad.' Uzi took a mental note of everyone present, nodding as though reassuring his thoughts. After watching the traveler with the passport pass through without problems, he'd look back down to his airship schematics.

[ Topic Entered | Left unless stopped ]
[ Welcome to the Village, Enjoy your stay! ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back