Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving Country Whispers of Farewell

This thread contains one or more players exiting the country.

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
darkone9061_female_sweeney_todd_with_braided_pigtails_3d1e5e60-34ea-4be7-8f94-61c965b009ee-png.3118

Embarking on the pursuit of her elusive trail felt akin to channeling the instincts of a bloodhound, fervently tracking a scent that teased the senses. What clandestine machinations lurked behind the enigma of the Golden Mask? A puzzle yet unsolved—perhaps a mere capricious endeavor, or possibly an obscured mission entwined in the delicate threads of secret assassinations. The corridors of speculation beckoned, and my insatiable curiosity resisted containment within Kumogakure's hidden embrace.

Reflecting on my time within the quaint village, I found solace in the wealth of knowledge it generously offered. The grand library, a sacred repository of ancient wisdom, had been my sanctuary. Yet, like all relationships, even with the pursuit of knowledge, there comes a moment of inevitable conclusion. As I navigated the labyrinthine aisles for the last time, the echoes of enlightenment that had accompanied my studies whispered their farewells.

The grand tapestry of Kumogakure's teachings had woven itself into the fabric of my understanding, and for that, I was undeniably grateful. However, the seeker within me, guided by a certain bloodhound-esque determination, yearned for more. The time spent in the village had been a chapter well-lived, but the unwritten pages of unexplored knowledge beckoned me forward.

As I turned my gaze towards the distant caverns, their shadows dancing with the allure of the unknown, I bid a silent farewell to Kumogakure. The memories of whispered secrets and the rustling of aged pages in the grand library lingered, etching themselves into the recesses of my mind. Yet, with a stoic demeanor, I resolved to try and suppress these memories, as a new chapter awaited—a journey into the uncharted realms of knowledge, where mysteries unfurled like ancient scrolls waiting to be deciphered.

"Farewell, Kumogakure. I'll never forget you, though I'll try."

[1 hour Runtime]
[Country left in 1 hour]

Attachments

• darkone9061_female_sweeney_todd_with_braided_pigtails_3d1e5e60-34ea-4be7-8f94-61c965b009ee.png
    darkone9061_female_sweeney_todd_with_braided_pigtails_3d1e5e60-34ea-4be7-8f94-61c965b009ee.png
    1 MB · Views: 65

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back