Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Who Let the Dogs Out? [Meeting]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

The Sennin office, the hallways full of various photos and collections for one to view and with every few moments would the maiden come to a halt to examine. While Lady Yomi had given her authority of the branch during her reign as Hokage, it didn’t rest well on her conscious to take home within the selected. An ivory lab coat layers over her usual attire, azure eyes scanning the doors between the corridors of history. Mikasa made it her personal mission to get the branches together on the same page, her meeting with Haku Yuki – a highly repsected ANBU Captain was the beginning. Next on the plate was that of the esteemed Sennin, Yuu Kenshin; which she didn’t have the slightest of inkling what his personality may be.

Silently the maiden continues to stroll through the corridors, mistakenly nearly propping open the wrong door countless of times. Fortunately the medical chief had taken the liberty of declaring her intentions to Kenshin days prior via letter. If Kenshin were to recall, the sealed coral envelope had been delivered directly to his office days prior - or he would be in for quite the surprise visit.
Greetings Lord Kenshin,

I wish to seek an audience with you in light of recent events and how to proceed forward. Lady Yomi has placed me in charge of the medical branch during this dark time and I wish to solidify the bond between the branches once more, we owe it to the village to collaborate to the fullest during this tragedy. I wish for your guidance during this time of trouble. Please free your schedule two days from now, I assure you that I will not take up too much of your time.

Sincerely,
Tsukasa Mikasa
Medical Chief of the Konohagakure Medical Coporation

PS: Please ensure there is a window view!

Rounding the final corner, the medical-nin halts, pressing her gloved knuckles against the door and giving a light knock upon the door. A second round would ensue and finally a third before pressing forward, “Lord Kenshin?” the maiden inquires in a dove tone, wedging herself between the door and into the office of the Sennin. Her hair were neatly braided on this day, clothes pressed, and her spectacles free of any streaks - ready for some serious conversation.

[OOC: For additional physical description please click Here. Appearance wise, scroll to the bottom post.]​
<i>​
</i>

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin was basically living in his office at the moment. It was almost the size of his apartment so it was roomy enough. He figured that if he was closer to the Hokage he could protector her better.

Who would have thought that since coming to Leaf he had not only reached Sennin, but also personal guard to the Hokage? He would have to tell his family, or simply imply it and they would be very happy with him. He could see the dirty looks he would get from some cousins and brothers in law. Being from military family, we liked to show off our accomplishments from our respective fields and Kenshin was the only ninja among them. That alone was enough to get cool greeting from extended family but now this? Outrageous some would say.

And some might act on that. Goodness knows he had already killed a cousin from Stone. He did not want and more family blood on his hands. Yet defending the Hokage means that I will have blood from every nation on my hand should the need arise.

It was with great disdain that Kenshin received the letter from the Medical chief. He crushed the letter as he read from who it was from. Images of that night appeared, ghosting his thoughts. A scalpel cutting, blood, a scream, and silence.

Kenshin shook his head visibly and set aside the note. He would have to deal with it. This was his role now. And he had questions of his own. Kensih would dress appropriate his station black shirt and pants with a white cape of sorts down his back. His short grey hair was neatly trimmed and the gold piercings in his eyebrows and ears were in place. As always, his titan stone knuckles were in place on his hands.

The knock on his door signified that there was someone there and Kenshin braced himself. He would open the door, his 5'8 form blocking some of it.

"Come in, Tsukasa Mikasa." Kenshin would say neutrally and step aside, gestering in.

When she would enter she would find a modest room. A desk adored with minimal paperwork, a large window looking over the village, some exercise equipment, and shelves filled with a mixture of literature form Leaf and Stone ordained his office. He would gesture towards the seat in front of his desk and take his own seat opposite

"How may I help you?". he asked and simply looked at her. Not staring but awaiting a response.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Their eyes would meet against one another, her head tipping back ever so slightly; the male not quite as tall as the other shinobi, yet Mikasa had a petite stature of five feet and four inches. Naturally the size of the office caught her off guard, one could even state outlandish in scale compared to the ones located within the Konoha Byoin. “I appreciate your time, Lord Kenshin.” she bows her head respectfully, making it crystal clear his time was precious. Soon enough the medical chief would take notice of the gesture and sit opposite of the Sennin, nearly distracted by the gorgeous view over the village. “The view is amazing.” she slips from her pursed lips, a warm grin appears on her features.

Little to no surprise the superior wastes no time in getting straight to the point of conversation, yet Mikasa had not expected anything less prior to arriving. “I wish for guidance, Lord Tamashii and Lady Yomi are extremely busy as is.” she explains, “A man with your knowledge and status is ideal.” she continues, crossing her legs daintily. “Currently I am investigating the disappearance of Lord Umashiashi..” a pause, “Lord Umashiashika . . “ another pause, “Umashiashikabihikoji.” she finally states, nearly biting at her tongue in the process and a crimson flush surfacing against her cheeks. Shaking her head, the maidens platinum locks swaying to and fro, would she continue without missing a beat, “I am finding difficulty bringing the branches together. We seem so separate from one another at times.” she summarizes.

Cupping her gloved and non-gloved hand against one another, would she settle her eyes against the silver hair of the shinobi, then against his gleaming piercing; despite being few in number she found them quite an attraction. Would the male even bother to oblige her request or would he merely fine it more appropriate to shoo her from his presence? "I admit, I am young and new to my position, but I am not below asking for aid. Pride is useless when one can not place it aside." she bravely states to the superior.​
<i>​
</i>

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched her carefully. No cruel intentions. No murderous intent. Good.Could not have a medical chief too close to the Hokage with her in that... particular state. And this one... want his advice on bringing the branches together? And about the disappearance on Umashi?

"I cannot offer a lot of advice, I am afraid. For me, I live to serve my Hokage whoever that may be. It is why I was promoted to Kage Guard as well as my position of Sennin as granted to me by the lat... missing Umashi." He faltered a little. Did he think Umashi was dead? Did it matter what he thought about it? It might matter to someone like Yomi. "As for his disappearance. I cannot offer anything other than he was a strong shinobi. If someone is stopping his return, they must be strong and if you need my assistance dealing with such an individual, please do not hesitate to contact me." Kenshin gave a small smile at that. He would VERY much like to deal with whoever did this, even if it was Umashi himself.

"As for bringing the branches together, that is a tall order for anyone. Umashi would have group meetings for all of the Sennin to see how each branch was doing and to decide a focus. You could always try this approach with higher ranking branch leaders and their underlings. Of course information shared would be to be agreed upon before hand but by including everyone with important updates, you may find the branches coming together more." Kenshin would say watching her reaction to the idea.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

The medical chief would stare directly against the gaze of Lord Kenshin, unsure if she were hearing him correctly. Surprisingly he did offer assistance if she were to come across the individual who disrupted the state of the village, although at that point it might be far too late as anyone capable of squaring off against the Hokage surely was on a different playing field. Mikasa hadn’t realized that the position of Kage Guard had been bestowed upon Kenshin, thus explaining his current state of living, not that she were aware he remained within the Sennin office on twenty-four hour call. Fortunately, she wouldn’t learn of this as she would have choice words to describe the situation.

Pivoting the topic at hand would she tilt her head to the left, propping her palm against her chin, “That is a bit more difficult considering I am not the Hokage and am temporarily in charge of the medical corporation.” she comments, allowing a faint zephyr to escape her lips. Perking up, the medical kunoichi would address part of the suggestion, “I have already begun with an ANBU Captain, but that is all I have managed thus far. It seems a difficult task to raise the moral of the village to focus on the disappearance.” she continues.

Surely this was not the epitome of advice one could give considering the situation at hand? Streaming a hand through her platinum locks, Mikasa would tenderly adjust the rim of her glasses. “I appreciate your advice on the matter.” she concludes, gesturing towards the male, “Have you made any leads on Lord Umashiashik . .” a pause, “Umashi, who is not deceased. Lady Yomi made that quite clear.” she gives into the shortening of his name as the Sennin appears to do. “I currently am investigating his last known location, but judging from the sound of it, you two most have been close on some level?” she begins, “Any clue of what the creature was?”
<i>​
</i>

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would sigh deeply.

"Umashi was the one that lead my into the war earlier. I oversaw the retreat when he was injured in that battle. He also raised my position from Jounin and Sennin. Close would not be an apt description but we were, as some of my family would say, men at arms together and that has its own bond." Kenshin would say getting up and approaching the window. He would still talk to her turning his head slightly so he could hear his words more clearly.

"He is a strong shinobi faster than anyone who I have met before. That creature I was told was typically associated with the Uchiha, so I would look into that.
Other than that, I have no idea. The last I saw Umashi was at the last Sennin meeting we had. That was some time ago. I am afraid I am useles on that part."

He would then turn around his face to the questioner.

"As for moral, there is the student tournament happening soon! That is sure to increase moral. I am very much looking forward to it. I can teach theory all day but actual application is far more useful." Kenshin would say a smile on his face. "As for my idea I can talk to Yomi about this since it is her final say on the matter. Other ways of raising moral could vary. More joint missions perhaps? A festival? Not to celebrate Umashi meeting of course but there must be a leaf holiday coming up. I am still getting used to be here myself. Not too long ago, I was just a Jounin from Stone. " Kenshin would say. Maybe she did know than he did about this she just had to use different information.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Kenshin would provide intriguing information, the creature was normally associated with the Uchiha clan and that in itself was worth investigating. Mentally she jots down the notion, “Interesting, that is certainly vital information.” she murmurs, prodding her index finger against the tip of her chin. “His disappearance certainly leaves quite the void.” she iterates, realizing that the Sennin was not going to provide any additional helpful information. Regrettably, Lord Kenshin appeared to be as lost as the rest of the lambs were. “Yes, I agree fully, joint missions.” she presses the issue.

“There are certainly a lacking in that department, though I am able providing medical assistance when necessary – I aim to change how the current is operated.” she explains, eyeing the male taking a stand near the window and Mikasa choosing to stay grounded within the chair. “It will be difficult to have medical shinobi and kunoichi remain secretive with ANBU operatives, but I have begun discussions with an ANBU Captain.” she admits, before dropping the subject entirely. The shinobi would soon pivot the conversation towards a student tournament, admittedly she had been unaware of such an activity due to her busy schedule. Frankly, she found the notion not appropriate considering the issues at hand and the order of Lady Yomi quite clear. How one so loyal to Umashi were able to consider teaching at a tournament struck her as odd.

“I’m sure it will be splendid and get the students excited once more.” she responds gently, becoming aware of Kenshin’s origin. “Iwagakure?” she inquires, “Not too surprising, considering the amount of outsiders we allow into the village.” Mikasa quickly pauses, “Do not take the term outsiders to heart, I mean in the sense of non Hi no Kuni origin.” Another pause, “Which is not an issue, as that has nothing to do with credentials.” The medical chief attempts to clarify, streaming a hand through her platinum mane - a bit embarrassed. "My apologies, Lord Kenshin, I am fumbling on my words."
<i>​
</i>

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would watch her reactions carefully.

"Truely, trying to pry secrets away from ANBU is... as tough as it sounds. Which is good generally but not good in this instance. Still, we have to push forward.
Some say that we hold the tournament despite the loss of our Hokage. I dare say we should hold it because he is missing. I am not sure of your experiences, miss, but I have had some life changing events and some of them were so negative, I thought I would drown in them. Where the nothingness calls for you and you want to greet it like an old friend. It is becuase of that darkness that we treasure the light times. At times like this we either let the gloom overtake us or we push forward and show that we are stronger."
Kenshin paced a little as he talked , his gauntlets clinging a little with every other step.

"I took a risk coming here. I had a life in Stone. Not a great one but a comfortable one. I came here to find a better lot in life to try myself, how I did away from family. I have made mistakes since then but I try my hardest. And that is all we can do. I take no offense to your words. I am an outsider. I have also thrown in my lot in life with Leaf's future. Should i have to sacrifice myself to protect the people of this land, I will. There is no question. It is why at this moment two of my wolves are with the Hokage that, should the worst happen, I know about it and rush to her side. I simply give my all and let the pieces fall as they will. But in this I am trying my best..." Kenshin would stop walking and turn slightly slight embrassemtn on his face

"I am sorry. I did not mean to monologue at you. It was quite rude." Kenshin would bow slightly and then return to his seat. "So, what can my branch do for you? Kenshin would ask his voice simple and to the point.

MFT WC 353

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Lord Kenshin would begin his monologue, alluding to his back story and the risks he took to achieve the current pedestal in which he stood upon. For the sake of good manners, the medical chief allows him to speak uninterrupted and only nodding on the occasional requirement. To speak of her background wasn’t a path of memory lane she often took, a bit of it was hazy as is and the only memories she recalls are of a love she never saved due to her own failures. Thus, Tsukasa Mikasa would not perform her own monologue, not which by doing so would alter the situation they found themselves in; in a sense Kenshin was correct about holding the tournament.

Clasping her hands together, the maidens azure eyes trail against his figure, “Lady Yomi is quite fortunate to have someone as willing as you to lay down his life for her own.” she murmurs gently, wishing to dismiss the current topic and unsure of how it began in the first place. Never the least, she appreciates his willingness to open himself up and display his scars without a hint of remorse. “What can the main branch do for me?” she inquires rhetorically.

“I am continuing to search for Lord Umashi, I require assistance to gather clues. For starters.” she insists, before taking a brief pause to further venture down the lane the two were heading, “The Medical Branch is no longer under the direct care of Lady Yomi and I have big shoes to fill, until I am near half of the capability as her, I will require aid.” she opens up, taking a note from Haku Yuki, “I can do with friendship.” she finalizes. “Is it worth the efforts to continue this search? Do I dedicate all my free time from my branch towards it?” she puzzles herself.

"Is it truly possible to bring the three together as one?"
<i>​
</i>

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would look at the woman in a new position and smile reassuringly.

"Being a friend is the simplest part of this." He would say, his voice calm. "Searching is important and I can aid with that as much as I can.
Here.

Kenshin would bite his thumb and form a few handsigns. In front of him, a large husky, a coyote, and a small reddish puppy appeared each one looking at Kenshin at attention.

"Koneko and Akihiko, you are to search the outskirts of the village. Satu, I have an important mission for you little pup. Stay with the shinobi here and if the other two find anything relay it to her will you?" Kesnhin would command for the older two and ask of the young one.

The puppy would approach the medical ninja and flip at her feet after sniffing at her. The other two would appraoch the door, which Kenshin would open and then race out of his office. He would click the door shut and return to his place.

"That is the best direct help I can offer. I will ask other main branch ninja to look for our missing Hokage but discretely. As for your last question, I believe we can. OUr different groups were man or woman made and thus we can break it. We must become united if we are to stand strong." Kenshin would say seriously. "And I offer what aid I can. If you need of anything else, please let me know."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bINVQdP.png

Lord Kenshin finally struck a chord within the medical chief, inwardly a sigh of relief resonates throughout her entire frame. Mikasa would not begin to question the technique to issue command of a unit of canine, nor would she reject the aid of the tracking; however she doesn’t wish for the Sennin to exhaust himself on her accord. Azure orbs focus against Satu, the pup, and she find great difficulty in ignoring the precious appearance of the runt of the group. The creatures amber fur and ivory markings were intriguing, although she would do her utmost to guise the sensation overwhelming her mind.

Leaning downwards, Mikasa scoops the dingo into her arms, holding the creature against her chest. “I believe that to be true as well.” she begins, using her free hand to stroke the creature behind his ears. “It is not fair of I to not extend the same sentiment towards you. If you are in need, please do not hesitate.” she murmurs in a gentle tone, rising upwards from the chair, not wishing to take any additional time away from the Sennin. “Not to worry, I will take care of the pup while he is not in your immediate care.” she assures the male, staring at the pup lovingly, careful to not allow the shinobi to view her gaze fully.

“Thank you for being a gracious host, I hope our next visit with one another is under better terms.” she continues to smile gently, bowing her head in respect before backing towards the exit of the office. “Don’t forget to stop in the hospital if you are ever ill, being cooped up will do you no good in recovering.” she iterates before making her departure. Upon exiting the building with a sigh would the woman release a sigh, the pent up tension escaping into the airways above, “That was nerve-racking, yet he is quite the interesting man.” she admits.

A pause, "I'll have to stop in after the next few days pass to make sure he isn't over doing it.."

[OOC: TLUS - Until next time!]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back