Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Why can't we be friends? [Anarchy!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
xX8RePM.jpg

The cell door had been sitting open for hours since the other prisoners had been set free. The liberators took no heed as to the danger within the prison, just that the worse of a record they had the more death they could bring. All in all it was saving The Cabal trouble and allowing them to kick their feet up. This particular cell still contained its occupant and many would be surprised as to who it was. Lying across the stone bed was the metallic skinned form of Sand's previous headache, Magnetica. It had taken a full Sunan force to put her down, which was a feat in and of it self.

Two Cabal agents swept into the cell, hands hidden beneath black cloaks. A third figure moved in, this one much more imposing, piercing eyes glaring out from under the hood of his cloak. At his waist was a sheathed blade that seemed to radiate a visual darkness; even the agents under his command seemed uneasy to be so near. Yet another devious individual among the ranks of the terrorist Cabal.

"How the mighty mistress of metal has fallen."</COLOR><i></i> This dark form moved up next to the cot, tilting its head in question, "Don't have it in you in crush Sunagakure anymore? Even if we're willing to hand it to you on a silver platter. I know how you like silver."<i></i> The voice mocked her. Still yet unmoving, Magnetica could only respond with a dissatisfied grunt, "Ah, right, had quite a number done to you. These two are going to help you with that."<i></i>

A silent step back and a nod in the direction of the dismantled woman, the two agents moved forward and began their work. For the next several hours screaming echoed down the halls of the Obsidian Palace, sounds of twisting, grinding metal pierced even through those. Once completed the two Agents vacated the cell and a healthy Magnetica stood in the cell. Her glossy skin was still cracked in places, and she wept a dark ichor, but she seemed well enough by comparison to her previous state.

"This village is suffering and soon to its knees, would you like to be the one they bow to?"<i></i>

"Why should I cut any deals with the likes of you?"<i></i>

"Because we will take this village down for its injustices. If you want to be a part of it, you must work on our terms."

A silver eyebrow raised, "You are so confident you can defeat them?"<i></i>

Sharp laughter was her response. She glowered at her "savior", rage gathering underneath the surface.

<COLOR color="indigo">"Unlike you, we have a plan. A method. For spewing non-sense about others being beasts and animals, you acted out of pure hatred and instinct when you arrived. While we have a similar motive, we didn't just kick the gates in and expect all to bow before us. We're making them."<i></i> A feral grin shown from under the darkened cowl, "Our offers stands for five seconds. Decide."<i></i>

Magnetica didn't hesitate, "Fine, yes. What are your conditions?'<i></i>

There was another laugh and the imposing Cabal tossed a dark stone up and down in his hand, and before the metal mistress knew it he was upon her. She watched in horror as his hand slide through her thick skin and into her abdomen. The sudden lance of pain had her doubling over, becoming completely rigid and as soon as it started it was over. On the floor and physically shaking, she took a moment to recollect herself.

"Inside of your right now is a specialized explosive device we've improvised just for you! Aren't you special! As long as you stick to our guidelines, we'll be fine. Step out of line and you will be nothing more than sparkles to decorate these cave walls. Do you understand?"<i></i>

There was a complacent nod and she looked up at her new boss and gasped, "You?!"<i></i>

"Now, now my dear Magnetica, don't act so surprised. You are not the only one who has suffered loss, you are not the only one to be driven to insane lengths to see what is right be done. How about we go find us some fun then?"<i></i>

Offering the crook of his arm to the lady, she grimaced and got up on her own accord, strolling out without another word. Hatred could spawn many a new allie. Ultimately, who would Magnetica hate more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back