Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Woah come with me now [Pvt Tutor Kou]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin had received a report that an academy student wanted to learn some taijutsu basics. All of the other teachers were busy at the moment and Kenshin was available. Since being named Sennin he had been doing more paperwork than normal. It would be good for him to warm up a little. Tutoring an academy student seemed like a nice light warm up.

So Kenshin sent a letter to the student requesting their appearance. Kenshin would grab his training crates and head towards the open park. He would set up a training dummy made of steel, wood, and hay. Kenshin would be wearing his black training outfit, his grey hair reflecting the sunlight. His grey eyes would be watching for his student to appear.

Kenshin would greet the student when they arrived.

"Right, so the name is Yuu Kenshin Main Branch Sennin. I have heard you wanted to know something about taijutsu? What type of weapon do you prefer and how much taijutsu do you know?" Kenshin would ask getting right to the start of the lesson.

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou stared at him for a few seconds before she quickly scribbled down in her notebook she brought with her "Im Himemiya Kou! I want to become a master in taijutsu! I havent thought of a weapon yet but I think Ill just go bare fists! I know a tiny bit....I wasnt very good at it. Oh. And Uh! Im deaf so...um...Please always face me when you speak! I can read lips!" She smiles brightly as she held up her notebook in hopes he could read fast and not feel awkward for the rest of their training. Her bright blue eyes stared at him in a harmless piercing gaze.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would read the writing. So this was an interesting case. Kenshin would have to move more slowly to make sure he was understood. He would make sure he mouth was visible at all times moving forward.

"Very well. Do you see that dummy over there? I want you to strike it. Show me what you can do and then we can work from there. Do not hurt yourself." Kenshin would say explaining slowly and carefully. enunciating clearly. Kenshin would stay within her eyesight. He would watch her carefully.

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She nodded, putting her book and pencil down before she went to the dummy. Kou balled up her right fist and striked the dummy with a soft punch. Her stance was sloppy and her hit was very weak. She didn't even follow through the punch with her whole body. It was honestly a very pitiful sight to witness. The small girl turned to Kenshin with a small smile believing she actually did good.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would watch. So she was completely new to taijutsu.

Kenshin would look at her and begin talking once he had her attention.

"We are going to start with some stretches. Follow my example." Kenshin would begin to go through the steps of a simple introduction to stretches. The routine would take 30 minutes total to complete and Kenshin was moving as slow as he could. It felt like he was moving through molasses but that is what this student needed.

After the routine KEnshin would demonstrate a full punch on the dummy. He would not follow through just leave his fist against he dummy. He made sure to only use the bare minimum of his strength. Anymore and the dummy would have shot across the park and hurt someone.

"Try like I did. Full on punch. Leave fist against the dummy." Kenshin instructed.

Himemiya Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou enjoyed the stretching a lot, especially since she got a few satisfying loud cracks here and there that made her giggle a bit.

She watched him closely as he demonstrated and nodded at his instructing words. She did as she was told. Somehow, her form was much more horrible than what she had shown him previously and she had missed the dummy a few times before she finally got it.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched carefully. She was getting better. Slowly. At least she gave a full punch. Against another person it would do some damage. Still she would need a lot of training.

Kenshin would get her attention again and motion for her to stop.

"Next is footwork. You are standing awkwardly. If you want a punch to be strong it starts in the legs. Now take this stance. Feet about shoulder length apart. Now punch directly forward first with one fist. Do this again until it is comfortable then I want to you to practice on the dummy. Hit the straw portion. Hit the dummy three times. You may begin when ready." Kenshin would say and then back up watching her carefully.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back