Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wondering experience (open)

Sachi Shana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking along the darkened street, very few lights were lite along the way as she wondering looking around. She enjoyed the views of the old style buildings the ancient markings on some of them. Shana continued her walk along the way, seeing people coming in and out of buildings, one thing she did notice was a large group of people in a alley, she stopped and glanced at them. She saw that group start to walk towards her. Shana started to run she was scared, as she ran as fast as she could, the group was closing in on her. She saw a Open Sign blinking on a building ahead of her, Shana rushed through the door huffing and puffing out of breath, bent over trying to catch her breath. Lady came over to her asking if "everything was ok?!". Shana was nerves to answer the women, she didn’t know her was she going to hurt her?. She rushed her way to the back of the room and sat down in a booth away from everyone. She watched her surroundings, to see if the group of people were coming but there was no sign of them. Shana took a deep breath of relief.

Turns out the lady is a waitress and she came up to her, Shana apologized to the women explained what had happened and how she ended up in this women's place of business. The kind lady nodded at Shana, the lady in returned asked if she was ready to order looking down she opened her bag to see how much yen she had, wasn't much at all, She asked the waitress how much a green tea would cost. The lady took one look at her and smiled and said would be up in a moment. She sought herself lost into a daze as its been a running battle to stay away from the group following her she didn't know what she had done or why they were chasing her. Moments went by the lady then returned with her tea. In a low tone she whispered. "this one is on me". Shana smiled towards the lady and slide her hand on the yens and passed to it to the lady she knew she wouldn't take it without paying. The lady kneeled down next to her placing her hand over hers. " you know young-in you must learn when someone offers to pay for you, you respond with "thank you" and go about your way. The lady continued to speak for a few more moments. Shana looked at the lady and thanked her, she took her yens placing them back into her bag.

She sat back and watched as people could come and go, laugh carry on. Shana thought to herself on the things she needed to do and this is where she was calling home, she knew she needed to meet people and get to know where things were. She needed to learn everything such as landmarks, groups and classes. She needed to get back into her studies. She had slacked as bit in the past couple of weeks. with her head down she wrote down all the things she needed to do. Sipping on her tea, she thought to herself and all she wanted to accomplish. Placing her tea cup on the table, Shana grabbed all her belongings putting them into her back except her one book, placing her bag under the table as she stared outside.

MFT W/C 580

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being a child growing up in the more...refined...areas of the village, Azusa had been explicitly forbidden from approaching Grand Palais and very well knew to "turn back should she ever see areas in red lighting".
...Of course, this had only meant that exploring such an area would be at the top of her to-do list whenever she managed to escape the ever-watching eyes of whichever of her clan's retainers who were ever-so-blessed with the task of watching over her. As much as they had tried to keep their 'princess' safely within their shrine, Azusa was quite proficient in escaping her clan's grounds unnoticed...

...But less proficient at navigating through the slums of the village.

See, the small child's logic went something along the lines of "A real shinobi can navigate themselves through unfamiliar territory", filling her with confidence to venture deep into the dim streets without paying much heed to were she was going. It was not long though until she found herself overwhelmed by the old buildings and unfriendly atmosphere. It gave her chills, really.

The more she wandered through the streets of red lightning, the less she seemed to recognize. Azusa's steps began to slow, gradually becoming more and more weighed down with feelings of uncertainty and discomfort. (...Perhaps...I should have left a note behind, at least saying where I'd be. I'm sure they're worried about me back at home), she regretfully thought.

She was beginning to feel weary from all the walking, and the dim lighting was getting to her; she wanted away from it, a break to at least to think. All the buildings and shops around her didn't exactly scream welcoming though, they were...intimidating, compared to the upper-class places she was used to seeing. She decided on one that seemed to be a restaurant of sorts, particularly because it at least had said "open" from the outside. Someone inside would be able to tell her where she was, and which way to go to escape Grand Palais.

A quick, timid scan of the place let Azusa instantly prioritized someone on her list of potential people to ask help from; the least threatening of all was (...A girl? She looks my age...), she noted. Not that Azusa was -scared- of any larger and grim looking adults; of course not, she was a brave shinobi-to-be afterall, of the Aikayume clan no less!

Waiting until the waitress had left her alone, Azusa approached booth the other girl had been seated at, timidly pulling away the hood of her yellow jacket; "...Umm...Are you alone? Are you not....scared?" Azusa asked, thankful that this girl was seated in a more secluded corner rather than the center of the restaurant.

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noroi walked down the dark shady streets he called home. He felt that the red lights made that there was a even more of a chance that he would get jumped. he wondered what the upper class area. Maybe safer, more comfortable. As long as Noroi kept up studying at the academy he could earn enough money to move up. He remembered when his parents helped him learned techniques. Unfortunately for him they were dead. Noroi missed them dearly, but the past was behind us.

Noroi reached the restaurant he normally ate at. Looking around, he saw that it was a pretty crowded place. After the waitress left, he started to look around for a place to sit. He saw most of he same people, gambling or talking about what's new. As he listened, he thought about how he needed to be. He needed to study Suna, all of the nooks and crannies about, the history, and the techniques.

After a few brief moments of thinking, Noroi walked around, trying to find an open seat. Scratching the scar on his windpipe nervously, he saw an open booth with two girls by it. One was sitting, sipping tea. The other seemed to be lost, sorta afraid. Noroi went over all the possible outcomes of asking if he could sit down. One, the could could just nod and say or they would just say no. There were even more possible outcomes, but those were the main ones. Nervously, we walked up and asked

"S-sorry, th-the restaurant's r-really crowded and m-most s-seats are t-taken, m-may I s-sit here..?"

Argh, he thought angerily to himself. Why did he have to stutter, why couldn't he be more confident. He nervously scratched his scar, thinking about the two outcomes he saw in his head.

Sachi Shana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shana looked up from her dazed thought, meeting two young people as such asking to sit with her, she was kind of worried at first but hey she thought to herself why not they don’t look like they are from the group who chased her into this place. She quickly spoke up to both of them SURE have a seat... As Shana moved over to make room for her new company she tucked her belongings below under the table.

As the two sat down and got themselves comfy at the table, it was a stand off at first on whom would speak. the silence was a killer for a moment until Shana spoke up "So what had brought both of them to this place?" I myself am new to this part of town and was kind of lost, was chased by a group of people and this was where I ended. Shana had no idea what was about to come out of this, but she enjoyed conversation and was looking forward to it. She thought to herself well they don’t seem like serial killers, the girl looks a little lost like I do. the boy on the other hand she just wasn't sure how to take him, maybe the way he stated if he could join was her nervous, was he shy she didn't know. She grabbed her tea and took a drink and listened as they both told their stories.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shortly before getting an answer from the girl, they were joined by a boy who Azusa guess was slightly around their age; she wasn't exactly used to judging the ages of males. He seemed to have some sort of wound on his neck, healed over with scar tissue...but still; Azusa was pretty certain that -any- injury above the shoulders that was serious enough to leave a scar was a pretty big deal. Still, she adverted her eyes with some difficulty, focusing more on the boy's face...And was very pleased by his expression. As the saying went; "It takes one, to know one", and she could tell that he seemed even more uncomfortable in this place than she was!

Plus, it seemed like he didn't know this girl either, so they were all equally strangers; she didn't have to feel weird being the only one alone up to now.

Bowing her head quickly, the orange-haired student sat at the booth with a grin. "Thanks. I am abit tired...", Azusa replied. Her face shown that she was clearly relieved at being able to sit with the two of them, granting her a small sanctuary in this unfamiliar part of the village. She even subconsciously clasped her small hands together in a quick prayer, mumbling a quick phrase of thanks under her breath;
"Thank you, Great Ones!" She did live in a shrine, after all...

Alas, being with others instead of herself was replacing one problem with another (albeit, a more welcome one); they were both...quiet. At least until the girl they had disturbed had presented a question. "I'm not lost or anything...I just needed a break from finding my way back to the other parts of the village. Everything is so messy and cluttered in this 'Grand Palais', its hard to find my way around." The girl spoke with a quick cough, denying any notion that she may have been 'lost'. "And the dim lightning is making my head hurt, so I needed a break. Oh, and the buildings looks like trash too. I don't see whats so 'Grand' about it."

...In otherwords, "Grand Palais" had a much grander image in her head, and the real deal did not come close to meeting her expectations. Living on the high-class grounds of her clan for her whole live kiiiiinda sorta gave her high expectations.

"...I'm Azusa. If you'd like, I'll keep you company when you two head home." She spoke, before quickly biting her tongue in a sudden realization. Crap. "...Umm...You guys don't live in a place like this though...right?" If that were so, perhaps she shouldn't have been so quick to insult it...

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noroi gratefully sat down with a small "th-thank you" and listened to the girl's conversations. The girl with blood red hair seemed relaxed and calm, being here. All of them seemed quiet, until the redhead spoke up, asking what brought them here.
Before he could respond, the other girl, the lost one spoke up.

Apparently she was trying to find her way back to the other parts of the village are, and some other things about the bad conditions of he Grand palais. Noroi didn't know what she was expecting from the area, being the poorest part in the village. Here everyone just tried to stay alive. Drug deals, murders in the alleys, this was his was of living ever since his parents died. He gusssed the girl came from one of the upper levels, maybe even the diamond district. She seemed to be well dressed and fed. Perhaps she came from a renowned family or something. Noroi wondered if the Grand Palais was really that bad. It was dirty and shady, but it was what he called home. Nodding a bit, he timidly said in a quiet tone:

"I-I usually c-come h-here to w-work g-get m-m-my dinner. I-I live here...sorry...."

He felt embarrassed that he didn't live in the upper levels. Did people Really think of the home he lived in like this? Noroi never thought this place was bad, just a bit dirty.

Sachi Shana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shana looked at the girl who looked uneasy she cocked her head to the side at the little mumble that came from her Thank you, Great Ones!". Shana nodded towards Azusa with a slight smile. Shana loved the grunge look. I enjoy the low lighting and the way things look here in Grand Palais, suited her. Shana explained to the girl on the markings of the buildings always tell a story. Yes might be a dirty place but there is always a reason on why. As she continued to say. Not everything is all roses and sunshine. If they were than we would never really notice the stories and the memories behind things. Shana spoke up and stated she wasn’t sure where she was headed after this place. She didn’t have a place to call her own she didn’t live anywhere, being a orphan she wondered to keep herself above all else to eat and work to make a little bit of money to keep herself going. Shana asked Azusa "where are you from?" The boy spoke and stated he comes here to work for his dinner and he lives here.. Do you work here often? He seemed to be just like her. She was afraid to ask him flat out if he was a orphan as well. There is no need to be sorry Noroi I do the same, Life isn't easy that is for sure!

As the three of them continued to speak and make conversation a little more than tip toe of broken glass. The waitress came over to see if they needed anything else. "I see you have guests, would either of you care to order?" Shana asked if she could get another cup of tea.. the lady looked towards the others and waited for them to answer. Shana noticed the boy get all tight and taking a long time to order something. Azusa seemed to be bashful trying to hide her face from the lady. Shana wondered why this is, Was she nervous was she scared of the lady was she hiding something, Shana was a bit distorted at this and wanted to dig more, knew as time went on she would figure it out.

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noroi looked over his options on the menu. He thought about what to drink. After a while, Noroi noticed that he was taking a long time to chose and just settled with some water

"O-one water pl-please"

He looked at the girl with the bloody red hair. She seemed like him, trying to find a home and any job opportunities. Was she an orphan like him? He wouldn't be surprised. Suna seemed to have more orphans by the day. All the murders these day could be quite traumatic. Noroi still had PTSD from the time the man in the mask came to his house. The man caused hallucenations, terrible hallucenations... Then, when he woke up, his parents were sprawled out on the floor.

"Do you work here often?" The girl asked

"Wh-whenever Th-there's work opportunities. Or w-work a-anywhere"

Whenever there was work, Noroi would take it. Didn't matter what the work was, as long as he got paid, he'd do whatever it takes to stay alive. The people who hired him usually paid him half of what they promised, so little to nothing, but Noroi took the money. He was trying to save up to get a small home. Right now, all he had for a home was a small ally near the black bazar. He still felt embarrassed about living in the bad parts of Suna after what Azusa said.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
See, Azusa had the bad habit of speaking before thinking. "Ahh...no...I didn't mean..." She muttered. uuugh...Well she did mean what she said, but hadn't intended to insult his...or their...home, since it seems the red-head was familiar with this place, too.

After an moment of awkwardness, Azusa struggled to find much words other than a simple apology; "....Sorry."

At least until it came to her home, in which her head picked up from its slumped over position. "I'm from the Aikayume shrine in the Diamond district. Its my clans shrine, and one day I'll be the leader." Azu nodded her head rapidly in pride. She'd love to go on and brag, but after accidentally insulting Grand Palais...well, even SHE wasn't that insensitive. Fortunately, the waitress arrived in time to offer a distraction from her discomfort by allowing her to order; "I also would appreciate a water. And your best tea, too, with lots of sugar. And cookies of course." She ordered...

...and a flash of inspiration shot across her face. Ah yes, this would be the perfect way to apologize and purge the guilt from her conscious! "Well, neither of you will have to work for dinner today; waitress-lady, give...." *Blink Blink* Come to think of it, she wasn't aware of their names. "..Give...umm...these two..whatever dessert or food they want!" She finished her proud announcement, producing a fistful of yen from pockets of her jacket. More than enough to cover several orders. "As the future priestess of the Aikayume, it wouldn't be proper to just apologize with words!" Although waving around money was probably not the wisest thing to flaunt around in the slums...

[Marked for Training]

Sachi Shana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shana looked at the young priestess and smiled but refused to take her request as she never took anything for free. "What is it like to be trained to be a leader Shana asked?". Apologizes are only suppose to happen when you have done wrong as Shana continued to talk you have not upset or done anything wrong. Shana listened to them both speak and seeing a lot and enjoying the conversation as it was not heard of that she ever had. Trusting and learning about other people is one of her flaws. But this was nice and she enjoyed the two of them so far. Sipping on her tea Noroi and Azusa explained more and more about themselves.Noroi make mention Wh-whenever Th-there's work opportunities. Or w-work a-anywhere" and all he had for a home was a small ally near the black bazar Shana was the same, except the home part.

Work was the one place her father and mother always taught her to do. Shana explained that when her parents were alive they told her that if and when one day to always go out and don’t count on people to do things for you. So basically I have been working and supporting myself trying to find a way to lift my dreams and do what my calling is. Shana told the both of them about living on benches and in old buildings, I have even slept on the ground if there was nothing else. Being a orphan has it advantages but also has its disadvantages and it’s a catch 22. She continued to say that once she has life on track and trains she wanted to become a Med-in was her life goal,She paused thinking to herself looks like I am boring them.

Shana asked the future Priestess if she wanted her to walk back to Diamond district? she wasn't rushing her or anything but when she was ready, Shana thought to herself a person of her statue shouldn't be out here alone with know one at her side. its dangerous. Azusa how did you manage to wonder away without anyone with you?

MFT W/c 388

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noroi saw the offer Azusa made. Free food. He felt a little bad for free food, like he would owe her something. He just quietly said

"M-maybe a small b-bowl of r-rice pl-please..."

He then turned to Azusa, thankful for the free food:

"Th-thank you a-Azusa..."

From what he heard, Azusa was going to be a priestess soon. Her family lived in a shrine. Guess she did come from a prestigious family. Noroi felt a tad envious. She had a family, food, and a roof over her head.

He then listened in to shana's past. She seemed just like him. Searching for work and a home. She wanted to be a med-nin. Noroi admired he determined life set. Maybe she would be in a future class. She then asked Azusa if she wanted to walk her back to the diamond district. Noroi's ears perked up.

"Wh-what's the diamond district l-like?"
Noroi was curious. It seemed to be better then where he lived, but Noroi had never went.

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ehhh..." She muttered...it seemed her gesture of getting them food didn't exactly go as she had it planned in her head, what with Shana declining and Noroi ordering a single measly bowl of rice...and even that was taken meekly, as if forcing himself. Maybe she'd have had better luck offering candy or something? She wasn't sure...

Azusa grinned when they asked about what it was like in the Diamond District; truth be told, she enjoyed having the chance to flaunt her fortune. "Well, its properly lit for one..." Azusa started her explanation of what it was like in the upper tier of the village. "And the buildings are kept in nice condition; if anything is damaged, its quickly fixed up. Alot of times even better than before. But its understandable that not every place can keep up with somewhere like the Diamond District though." Incidentally, her eyes managed to wander across the interior of the restaurant; had this been in the Diamond District such a place would have been on the fast track for a renovation. But for now...Azusa considered it as 'part of the charm' of a off-to-the-side place.

"Its...not all fun though. " She continued; although their circumstances were immensely different, both Azusa's and Shana's lifestyles came with their pro's and con's. Granted, Azusa's were of the more 'first world problem' variety. "They stuff me in dresses, make me serve tea, and practice walking. Walking! I'm supposed to be learning how to run up walls and make fireballs, and our clan's servants are worried about me walking 'improperly' when serving tea to people... " Azusa spoke with a bitter tone. "...And my hair. They will mess with my hair for ages if I don't escape. The combs hurt..." At this point, she had a slightly mortified expression as she recalled some other bits of her life.

"...I've never had to worry about sleeping on the ground somewhere though...Do...you not have a home? A family?...Either of you?" Azusa blinked inquisitively at the two of them. It was...difficult to imagine. As much as she enjoyed sneaking away from her clan and exploring the outside world, she always had a home to return to at the end of the day. But for Shana and Noroi, that wasn't an option; their life on the steet was a reality that Azusa only daydreamed about...It kinda made her feel petty.

As the woman returned with Noroi's rice and Azusa's drinks and snacks, she left enough yen to cover twice what they spent (an impressive tip? or just poor management of money?) While crunching on a cookie; "...I'm not lost." She re-stated, pointing the half-eaten cookie at Shana, then to Noroi. It was of critical importance to her that it be understood. Her pride was on the line! "...But if you two bring me back to home, I'm sure I can convince my family to let you stay for the night. You could say that the Aikayume always pay their depts." It was a pretty good offer she felt; she got the help she needed escaping this place, all while acting like she was granting them a favor instead. "...And if you guys get really strong, maybe I'll even make you my personal guardians when we're older. Then you could stay at the shrine." She winked at them playfully.

"...But just so we're clear; I'm not lost, okay? We're just pretending that I got lost."

[Marked for training]

Sachi Shana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shana listened as the future Priestess spoke about the Diamond District, seemed like fairy tale place, one she would love to venture and look around. Shana giggled as Azusa spoke and told her story about being put in dresses, she could never imagine in life's tale to ever have to do that, and having to practice walking.. Shana blurted out "WALKING", laughing a bit louder. "Im sorry Azusa im not laughing at you really but why walking? You seem to do very well on your own. Do you have to have books on your head as well?".

Azusa Brought up about family and homes... Shana sighed softly, My parents were killed many months ago, lost our home when they passed i was suppose to have gone to a orphanage but i ran away. I felt it was better for myself to be out on my own, building some form of life for myself, as far as a home, she looked away I don’t I sleep on benches or on the stairs to buildings until I finish the academy and get a job to support life itself. Shana could see that this conversation was making Norori very uncomfortable as he ate his rice.

Enjoying her tea shana listened to Azusa offer when we brought her home to stay there, shana wasn’t sure they would allow such strangers into their home and allow them to sleep in their well made beds. Shana looked away and thought about the guardian role when she was strong enough was it for her? She wasn’t sure, all she knew was that she wanted to be a medin and help those who in battle get better and keep them alive. But she never allowed other options to leave her head. Shana giggled at the im not lost comment. Regardless on why you are here with us now we will make sure nothing happens to you and you are returned home safely. That is what I do anyways and im sure Noroi feels the same way.

So what is it that you do outside of your daily routine Azusa? Norori what is it that you enjoy doing with the time you have? Simple questions were asked. She herself was waiting for classes to open up to continue her studies, meet new people as she has you guys.

OOC: sorry for the small post am super tired today. much enjoying your company though :D

Hansame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noroi payed close attention to the details of the diamond district. Bright lighting, quick repairs? It was like night and day with the Grand Palais. Here, nothing ever gets repaired, and the red lights make it hard to see, but Noroi liked it. He thought that the diamond district was a dream, like a story he heard of, but couldn't believe. He smiled a little at the first world problems Azusa faced. Walking? Fancy clothes? He never thought he'd face those problems.

At the mention of family, Noroi's face dropped. He half mindedly listened to shana. She was an orphan, just like him. Noroi thought. He said softly

"M-my parents d-died about a y-year ago. I h-had to s-sell the a-apartment w-we lived in f-for money. I d-don't r-really have a h-home, but I d-don't mind..."

At the offer of Azusa taking them to her home for a night, Noroi was a little worried. He thought about the situation. Would they yell at them? He wasn't dressed in very nice clothes. He asked

"W-would y-your family g-get mad at us.. But Sh-Shana a-and I-I'll m-make sure y-you d-don't get h-hurt on y-your way home"
At the offer of personal guardians in the future, Noroi laughed a little
" I-I'm sorry... B-but it j-just sounds like a-an anime, wh-where the p-protagonist t-takes I-in t-two street urchins to live with th-them. B-but th-that sounds r-really c-cool" he said with a small smile. A possible future job opportunity? A way to have a possible future? Noroi seemed a little excited by the idea. He made a mental note to try to become stronger just in case he was going to become a personal gurdian.

When Shana asked what they do in their free time. Noroi responded
"I t-try to p-practice the t-techniques I l-learned in s-school"

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"...Hm...All that must have made you guys pretty strong." Azusa nodded in agreement with herself; Noroi selling his home, and Shana must have been quite determined to give up what little care an orphanage could have offered her here and live on her own. Truth be told, if she had been in either of their shoes, would she have been able to cope? The ginger-haired student was unsure.

"It's fine. They'd never get frustrated with anyone who helped the clans super-adored heiress. If anything, I'll be the one that gets scolded for leaving the shrine in the first place. They don't really let me do what I want, so I kinda leave without telling anyone; I'm pretty good at sneaking past the clan's servants." she spoke with pride; in fact, she had no less than sixteen different methods of leaving her clan's grounds unannounced. "So don't feel bad; you're probably doing me a favor since I won't be bothered as much if company is around. Maybe."

Azusa grinned in response to Noroi's comparison; "Heehee. I would make a pretty cool main character, wouldn't I? Heehee." Noroi, please don't inflate her ego any more than it is. "But thats why you guys need to become strong; if they're strong, my clan wouldn't have issues with it. A priestess always has a protector or two." Azusa restated. Granted, they were both far away from being strong and she herself wasn't even her clan's priestess yet. But, whats a kid without some fantastical dream to imagine?

As for her hobbies..."Hmm...when I'm at the shrine I like to train with my older brother. Since only girls can become the priestess of the clan, if your a boy, you can become a guardian. My brother says he'll be my protector when I'm older, and he's pretty serious about it." She grinned again in enjoyment. Her brother was quite serious when it came to training, and truth be told, it was very difficult for her to even pretend to keep up; swords, kunai, spears, unarmed...Azusa would try a variety of different approaches, but never once landed a hit on him...albeit, she did use training weapons. "When I want to leave the shrine, I like to explore the village. One day, I want to explore the places above ground."

(Mft)

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The tiny heiress yawned while stretching; this off-shoot little place had proved perfect for her to regain her mental composure with a quick rest, a fact that was helped by finding Shana and Noroi here, peers she could relate to in the strange world that was Grand Palais. But after her quick rets, the dim lighting and warm building was, well, making her weary...and the last thing she wanted was fall asleep in this place.

No, she needed to get her blood pumping again to reinvigorate her for her grand escape from the slums. While it would have been ideal to have Noroi and Shana escort her, and also set her mind at ease...She couldn't forcibly grab them. Truth be told, she was disappointed (not that she would admit it! I-its not like she was lacking friends or anything and looking forwards to seeing what a sleep over party would have been like!)...

"...Thanks for the company, Shana and Noroi. Maybe we'll see each other again! I'll make sure to say hi." The priestess-to-be spoke with a short bow of politeness that was generally out of place in the slums. Of course, she left various coins on the table to cover the drinks and snacks, especially since most of them were ordered by herself, but left untouched (she had the feeling that her stomach would need the spare space; she had the dreadful suspicion that her caretakers back at the shrine would force-feed her various green vegetables she disliked as some kind of punishment for sneaking out and returning late...or something equally horrendous.).

With a twirl that sent her orange pigtails spinning, the girl left with a wave; paying extra attention to not ruin her exit by tripping or something. "See ya!"

(Mft)

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back