Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Worries more than one person should handle.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Where are they..." He muttered as he was laying his head down on his desk. Even more, paperwork had gathered there as he had seen the Main branch getting filled up with old paperwork. Not to mention the paperwork he had seen on the Hokage desk. Slowly he was growing worried regards of them. "I hope they are doing fine.." He would sigh and sit back up straight and grab his pack of smokes. Slowly he would go outside of his office and walk the spiral stairs once more. "I haven't seen anyone around..." He would continue to mutter and slowly form a headache. At the front desk, he would ask regards of the hokage and sennins. But seems that the female in front didn't see anyone for a while. Made him even more worried. "There is only so much a single sennin can do.." He whined as he took the steps outside.

Once outside he would sit down on the first step and open up the sigarette pack. Take one out and simply light it with a lighter. The wind was soft blowing so he had to use his hand to shield the flame so it wouldn't go off. "At least it's still decent weather." He muttered and would look up at the sky. There were clouds overhanging yet the sun was breaking through every now and then. "Does seem like it will be a dry day... Maybe if I finish all the paperwork I can go home early... Hope Toshi is around so we can cook something together." He smiled at that thought. Toshi may not be his own blood, but he was seeing him as his own son at this point. Slightly embaressed on those thoughts he would scratch his cheek and take a deep drag of the cigarette. "I also need to go to the barber again... It really is getting too long now." He would then make a mental note.

[[open for anyone]]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he sat there in silence just watching the ground beneath him.. He would smoke up his cigarette before putting it in the little cup beside the doorstep. He was trying to make it better by only smoking outside... But that was a hard one to beat. "Ooooi!" He yelled towards inside and you could hear the assistant slamming her hands down on the desk. "Do not 'oi!' me!" She called out and Nao's playful smile wasn't there when he did it but a rather serious one. Her own facial expression also became more serious. "How long... How long are they now not around? No joking around." He said and would lean into his hand, staring to the outside.

He heard the steps closing in and she sat down beside Nao. Showing the papers. "This... isn't good..." he muttered and would return them towards her. "I am sorry Nao-san." She spoke with a soft voice and Nao leaned back onto the doorpost before looking to the sky. "It really is hard to keep balancing everything when you are on your own." He said and would just remain silent with the assistant beside him. She was at a loss for words trying to find something that may cheer him up even if a little bit. "Why... Do I not try to sort the papers out a little?" She offered and looked at the pile for the Main branch. "Let's... actually try that." He said and would give a soft and small smile. It was kind of her to help... And he hated to say it, but he may even need to knock on Keiji's door for a harvester or two... Not that it would be easy since they would be dealing with almost the same tasks... But he noticed that his own Contract was getting slowly overworked from sorting and trying to keep solutions happening while being around the village.

"Please make me another pot of coffee... I will grab the mugs myself so I can at least keep a walk going between the places. So that I do not keep remaining stiff." He would stand up again and stretch out long. The assistant would nod and would watch Nao. "Let's hope they return." She said, but Nao didn't reply. He only got a sad smile before returning up the stairs.

'I once thought losing my confidence was the worst thing that could happen; then I lost my faith...'

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hattori.Zenzou.full.1340704_tiny.png

Designated Title: Horo
Mission: Stalk target​
A soft click played in the ears of Horo. Raising his hand to his ear a few more clicks played. Sighing at the end of it he stood up straight from the rooftop and began steadily walking across the roof towards Sennin offices. Away from his target he'd been stalking all day. Hopefully the one taking over for him does their job right. Jumping across the tops avoiding any populated streets to make his path quicker.
Mission UPDATE
Mission: Support Medical Sennin​

Akizuki.Ritsuko.full.238661_tiny.png

Designated Title: Momo
Mission: On Break​
A knock on the window in a set pattern, groaning, then rolling out of bed tiredly, narrowly avoiding stepping on one of the bottles on the floor, as she made her way to the bathroom. A tired glare at herself, deep breathes. Slapping herself right on the cheek leaving a glowing red mark. Grabbing the glass on the side of the sink she poured herself a glass of water working through the thumping headache that had settled in her head. A quick brush of her teeth and settled her hair, grabbing the clothes she had readied until she was called into duty again.
Then began making her way to the Sennin offices.
Mission UPDATE
Mission: Support Medical Sennin​

A knock on the door to Nao's offices, upon opening they would see the two Shinobi one in a full black grey striped suit with a green shirt underneath with gair set in little pigtails. And an almost eye-covering scruffy haired tall man with a doctor's labcoat over his black shinobi-wear like a hastily placed costume to cover the blood stains barely visible.
The girl would be wearing glasses a big still glowing hand mark on her cheek, with eyes saying she literally just woke up. And the man looking tired, but fresh like he's been out working 8 hours straight already and the last thing he wanted was to be where he stood in this moment.

"Hiya Sensei, I'm Momo, we heard a bird singing that you were here Nao-san dealing with the absence of the Kage and other Sennins. Keiji sent us to support you while he's stuck during a set of surgeies. Those bodies won't get carved up themselves!"
"Horo, an honor Nao-san. Yeah, so, like, point us at the stacks we're to look through and how the sorting is done and we'll get this done asap. So all you'll need to do is sign the papers and hear quick recaps from us. So just sit tight, drink your coffee and chill, aight?

Before Nao would even respond they'd have forced their way non-verbally inside and already started sorting their heads and assessed the amount of papers to try and figure out how long they'd need to be there individually.
Letting Nao or the assistant speak to tell them regarding the process.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Just as was inside, sitting behind his desk once more, he kept staring at the papers that were right in front of him. "I cannot even focus straight anymore... all these papers are killing me..." He groaned and that's when he heard a knock on the door. "Odd... I thought I had no people around today.." He spoke softly and stood up, placing the coffee mug on the table near the couch as he walked to open it up. At first, he saw the girl standing, what instantly got his attention was the glasses along with the red slap on the cheek. ' that has to hurt... there is no way that doesn't hurt..' He wanted to open up his mouth to interrupt them, but that was when he heard the name Keiji. 'Keiji..? But... how?!' He started to tilt his head. that was when the man behind him started to talk.

Just as he didn't want to trouble them with it, they barged inside and took their places. "a-ahg... h.hai.." He was a bit overtaken. 'I know Keiji has.. some people working under him, these must be two of those... But why did he send them exactly.?' He would do as told and sit down a bit silent as he took his coffee on the couch.

Nao would help them through the phase and how he handled things, along with working together with them to lessen the things. It worked amazingly and nearing dinnertime they were almost fully done. "Thank you both a lot, this really helped me out." He was happy and smiling for the first time in a while.

[topic done]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back