Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Would you like some Tea? [Private]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo sat at the table dressed in his normal civilian attire, he did not mind revealing his identity to his team mates, after all trust had to be there so this was his way of doing it to one other person. He would still need to find a creative way to reveal it to Ziren but that was for another problem.

As he waited at the outdoor table his tea arrived, which he took a sip and relaxed. He wasn’t sure how this meeting was going to end but starting off relaxed was always a good way to go.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi was glad how his teacher in this case for the ANBU would like to make time for this... As it was a personal feeling of being an outcast. He stood there also in his normal clothing, without a bow this time so feeling a bit clothless for his own idea... His weapon was his own protection.

Izumi walked towards the place they had agreed to meet, he made a small bow for Manzo as he was politely raised to do so before sitting down. His hands went up to sign his words... But he looked at them and shook his head, lowering the hands. "Thank you, Manzo. For making time for me." He said with a soft smile. He knew they weren't here as an ANBU so he wouldn't use his own or the others code name.

"I guess you kinda feel why I requested this talk?" He asked to see if the other already had an idea or that he had to explain it all, regarding what the other might think or do.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo sipped his tea as his student sat down with him. He wasn’t he was going to do with Izumi. He could see the problem, knew what needed to be done to fix it but he wasn’t sure Izumi could do it.

As Izumi started to sign, but then stopped Manzo piped up. ”We can speak in your signs if you would like. I did spend quite a bit of time learning it so we could communicate easier. Though that being said, I am glad you are speaking more.“

Izumi seemed to go on with speaking. Perhaps it was for practice or perhaps he was starting to feel more comfortable using his words.

”I have my suspicions but I think it is important that you tell me in your own words what you wanted to talk about.“

[ooc: sorry for the delay]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Manzo had said those words... he did start to nod at it that he understood it... And eventually, he did move onto signing as he felt better with that. The talking he was still minding it as it wasn't quite neutral, but he was slowly learning to adapt to it.
Izumi took a moment to order some tea for himself too and then would start with his part of the story.

'After we last talked I started to do more things, started to learn more about certain things... And as you can see I learned how to talk. Learned how to speak up for me... Got a new family and lost another one...' He took a moment from signing to let it sink in as he had no idea how good Manzo was with the signing. That and he got his tea on which he wrapped his hands around for a bit of comforting warmth. "I... am used to being ignored..." He said softly... A bit sad as he had said that and started to sign afterward. 'I always got easily ignored or left alone because I never spoke before. Yet now when I do talk... I still get ignored, I still am not heard and no matter how or what.. It won't go... Same as with Tempest and Rose... Last mission... I got ignored twice, wasn't paid attention to when I was there to help them. I do not mind being a phantom... Yet it hurts to be forgotten like that.' He gave it once more a time to let it settle before he even asked what he could do with this.

ooc;; No worries really!! :D Take it easy take a sisi.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo “listened to Izumi. He could see where the boy was coming from and it was much as he had feared for a talk. He knew what the problem was, though it seemed that Izumi only knew the symptoms. It was about to become a conversation that was not very pleasant. Most people did not like to hear hard truths about themselves. But Right now he was the team leader, and he did not get paid to be nice and coddle.

He began to sign, glad that they were not speaking because they were in a public place and this was very much a private conversation. I have been watching you, you are smart and have good instistinst. Much of what you said back there was very good input. The problem is you are not very forceful. You are at a bit of a disadvantage, one you are working to overcome, by not speaking up and by signing your words. It is much easier to ignore someone you don’t hear.

Manzo quickly turned his back to Izumi, then chilishly signed behind his back so Izumi could hear I’m not listening to you He then righted himself to continue his conversation. Then you have more extroverts, ones you have seen even today, that are loud and talk over people. By signing you can not talk over them. You can’t yell at them, hey that is a dumb idea mine is better. It is good that you are starting to speak more but the fact of the matter is you fall more on the introvert scale than the extrovert side. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is something you need to recognize and either overcome or accept.

But this is also evident in not just your speaking. I watched today when you hesitated from a shot, most likely because you were afraid in hitting your teammate. Good for you for not wanting to hit her but bad for you for not practicing enough to be perfect in your shots. We are shinobi we train and practice until our chosen fighting is good enough that we can fire into combat without worries of hitting the wrong target.

He had said a lot so he stopped signing and had a drink of tea letting Izumi think about what he had said and respond.

[MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For Izumi in his mind, he had been blowing off steam that he had been pumping up in himself. Keeping it locked away and it was just too much right now. When he had "talked" all that he started to tilt his head a slight bit and wrap his hands around the tea, the warmth of the mug was somewhat comforting him. With his thumb, he started to go over the texture of the mug, gently and watching that for a small moment till he saw movements by Manzo. His hallow looking orbs started to read what he was signing.

Every now and then he was nodding in return. He would take notes in his head. Of course, being confronted like this did do something with the younger male of the two. He started to think a bit more... started to listen or rather read more in this situation. He straightens his back as Manzo turned around and then he knew what he meant with it... A soft smile along with a small and soft frown started to take a place on his face and he started to lean in on his hand. When he started to talk about the fact that he was hesitant on a shot his smile did fade somewhat. "Hm-hmm..." He reacted with a sound radiating in his throat.

He slowly let his other hand come loose from his half-empty mug by now. 'How painful it might be to receive feedback on a cause like this. It is right what you are saying. It is hard for me to actually talk up and I see that right now in what you try to bring over. People like me, who are mute on natural behavior, are skipped when they do not talk up as others do.' He took a small moment, a bit hesitant if he were to explain why he was faltering with that shot on the scene. 'I agree with you on the shooting... The main reason for that is because my vision isn't the same as it used to be.' His hands were slight trembling as he had been signing that and he took a small moment to regain himself before signing the whole story about his eyes.

'These eyes aren't my own. I had these transplanted from a deceased Hyuuga. However, my body is rejecting them, making my sigh become less and less the more I use them. By that I mean the colors are already that far faded that they are mere palet colors. I am already in treatment by Miss Mikasa and Hyuuga Yukio.' He was a bit afraid how this person would react to such a news.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo read the fingers glad to see that Izumi was taking to heart what he was saying. But a problem with his eyes, that could be an issue. problems are easy to develop in our world. The trick is to find what you are suited for and Excel with that. I was going to suggest you moving more to the Intel but we need to get those eyes shored up first[/] he signed before Izumi could finish explaining about his eyes.

As Izumi dropped the bomb on Manzo. The eyes were implants. As he read this from Izumi fingers, his eyes became cold. He started to radiate a cold fury. Had his cousin gotten to Izumi? Why had he needed the eyes was it just for power? While those questions rolled in his mind they were not the ones that came out of his mouth. Fingers no longer moving ”where did you get those eyes?“ his normally jovial tone was gone. The harsh tone that was used when he greeted the ANBU team was warm compared to this voice that came from his mouth

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That tune... that was one that even sends shivers down his spine. Forget Yukio, this shit was more scarier... A sudden left him as he tried to swallow the block away that had formed in his throat. Almost in an instant he felt uneasy and placed his hands on his lap. His fingers going through the fabric... Even Izumi was wondering if Yukio and Manzo didn't have switched branches at some point...
He opened up his mouth to start forming words... But for a first second, there wasn't any tune coming out of there... Just when he tried again it started to form a pitched up voice. "I...uhm...D..doctor...Langhoff..." He said and his hands raised in a rather questioning manner. Almost if he had been asking this way if it was alright to sign... He would do so none the less. 'He implanted these... I do not know if that had been his real name... I was brought to an ally and there is a darker place, a clinic had been set up... After that, I was blindfolded for days and had gotten water as medicine. The eyes are from a Hyuuga... I required them to help out the leaf better. I wanted to be stronger so I could protect those I hold dear...'
His hands were trembling a little and he started to shake them and fold them into each other. He was wondering what kind of things were going through the others head... how was he going to explain this so much better... and more questions but answers he barely dared to give them.
As a small pause went by them Izumi started to rub his eyes. 'S-sorry if I upset you.'

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo ‘listened’ to Izumi. It was hard to push down his anger knowing that someone he knew had been affected by this. First thing he needed to find out was this the same group that he had been hunting. Langhoff, not a name he knew but one he would have to look into. Attempting to soften his mood, though he really wasn’t sure how well it worked, he continued to ask his questions.

”How did you hear about this Doctor? Where did they get the eyes from?“ knowing that Yukio knew about this was both a good thing and a bad. Yukio knew about his hunt but had he looked into it? Manzo liked to think that he had, after all these were eyes that were likely related to him. But it was not something that many in the village had the passion he had for the topic.

[ooc: Sorry for the delay]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi looked a little bit shocked, why was this going on... How was this going on... Why was the other wanting this much information all the sudden... But after that question, the male started to look downwards as he was soon thinking and his habit of when he was thinking, biting on the tip of his thumb had returned. He held the flesh between his teeth just enough to make a soft pinching feeling as he was deep in thoughts covered up. Slowly he parted his teeth from his thumb to speak slowly. "I... When I was an academy student... I started to read a lot in the library... started to share information with another student... He eventually came back to me with a small note... A name was written on it, along with navigation points and a time stamp... It was at his place I presume... two stories high where I first met him after I took a week of spying on him on my own... You know... Being a raskall and climb the roofs. Got plenty told off if you were wondering..." He dwelled a little off but he remained a little silence. "He... had a weapon on his wall.... I cannot recall which one as I was busy looking over all his papers... certifications... And everything that he had lying down around..." He muttered a little in his thought and started to bite down on his lip. "He... Told me the eyes were from a Hyuuga that died... They had transported its body to here..."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo was cold that was for sure but he was not angry. This was more of his ANBU persona. It was like he was wearing his mask without anything being on his face. He listened to the younger man speak taking it all in. The most irritating point of this was a fellow captain knew about it. He was going to have to talk to him about this.

For now he needed more information and this was not the place to have it. ”It was very likely that the original owner of those eyes was dead, people like that very often did not want survivors that could identify them. Their ‘patients’ are young enough and don’t know enough of what to look for to latter identify them. But I want you to think about this. You did this thing to gain power. The Hyuuga that died might not have died for your eyes but even if that is the case their family would not be able to have a proper ceremony for their loved ones. If it was a sanctioned surgery, giving the child's body to science, you would not have had jump through so many hoops and secrecy. But I suspect you knew this, perhaps it was deep down you knew it and did not want to admit it even to yourself.

We are not above the law, we are the law. We have to represent the best of what is in the village for we are placed in a position to do great harm to the village if we get out of control. I want to hear all the details of this event. Enough time might have passed that the information is useless but it is still a lead that must be run down. This is not the place to talk about it, a more private place is needed.“
His voice had developed emotion to it as he talked but it was not the emotion that was normally in his voice, the happy jovial tones. This was more…. Disappointment.

Manzo got up leaving money on the table to pay for their drinks. He gave Izumi a look before he turned to walk away. ”The past is done and nothing can be done about it. All I can say is do better in the future.“ With that he turned and walked away towards the foundry.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back