Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wrong turn (Open RP)

Usho Hagami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A man nearby would scream in agony. Hagami would have looked but he had a rather sharp katana at his neck. The redhead was eager to cut into Hagami's flesh due to all the disrespect Hagami gave his posse so he simply started attacking first. He lifted his sword up and swiftly swung it down at Hagami's neck. This wasn't the time to stand there, so Hagami swung his kunai to the left of his neck, using both hands to secure grip and not get himself killed. Once he did so, the kunai clanked with the steel from the katana. This was Hagami's chance so he rushed towards the redhead with the kunai still grazing up on the steel. As he reached the remaining 1/4th of the blade which was located near the handle, Hagami without fear gripped the handle of the katana with his left and place his kunai at the man's heart with his right. The redhead laughed, "It seems you excel in the use of weaponry, I must kick it up a notch." He then attempted to shank Hagami with a rusty kitchen knife but luckily Hagami jumped back to safety.

The man began doing something with his fingers that confused Hagami since he hasn't really went to any classes yet at the academy. As the man got done with his 'hand symbols' several clones appeared. This shocked Hagami as they stood in a circle around him. They all began rushing at him and Hagami knew this could be the end. He jumped up and kicked the first one directly in the face causing the clone to disappear in a cloud. He swiftly got his kunai and stabbed another in the face, and they just kept coming. He then did a backflip, smacking one in the neck, another via kunai to the heart. Hagami knew there were many, but they seemed rather easy as he took them down. They finally stopped attacking and went back into a circle. Hagami needed to take down the real one but he couldn't truly identify him as they were 100% identical. It seemed he had to just destroy the clones faster.

He gripped onto his kunai, and rushed at the clones. He pierced several clones at once with no fear. He then began to productively destroy them. During his onslaught on the clones, Hagami barely seen out the corner of his eye a 'clone' raise it's hand which was odd cause the clones only offensively rushed at him so he decided to hastely throw the kunai at the hand. It sucessfully hit the hand, and cause blood to produce out of it. Hagami was happy, he found the right target rushing at him. He thought he would have to take on the clones but they all suddenly disappeared giving him a great advantage. The redhead screamed furiously, enraged at Hagami. He sluggishly lunged the katana at Hagami's heart. Sadly, Hagami ran directly into it, but it barely missed his heart rather just caught alot of skin. He decided to go with it and swooped his head down in doom. "I have slain the Usho!" He said with pride thinking he has completed a goal for the whole country. As he let his gaurd down, simply by inspecting the body, Hagami would take the katana out his skin and jump into the air. As he jumped he also spun kicking the man with much aggressiveness in the side of the head. The man's head jolted to the side causing his head to pound the street, a tooth could be seen flying out. Hagami grasped onto his bloody side. "I seek to destroy you when my attributes highly increase."

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the time she finished fighting with big bully, the Usho was finishing with clones of the redhead. Situation looked quite not bad till boy got stabbed with katana. ''Oh shit.'' She mumbled as a man with katana started shouting "I have slain the Usho!". She was a little panicking but before she could do something she heard loud footsteps running at her. Yuzuki turns around and quickly jumps aside as the man she kicked in the face was now standing with his nose bleeding and he was still trying to jab her with kunai. Yuzuki took a deep breath as she with mere luck avoided that. When man dashed at her again she kicked him in the hand and he lost his kunai and before he could do anything else she sweep him of his feet again and once again the big guy was lying on the ground. Young girl picked up her and his kunai and looked around noticing someone sitting on the roof just looking down at them. There was no time to do anything about that. As long as that person doesn’t go down and doesn’t try to hurt students - she is fine with him sitting there.

"I seek to destroy you when my attributes highly increase."

When Yuzuki heard that voice she turns around and sees boy bleeding but standing and the redhead guy lay on the ground and tooth next to him looked pretty good to the view. Tall girl quickly makes her way to the boy and Ioalant while the man which was giving her some troubles was still rolling on the ground. The big guy which was after Yuzuki before was a real trash compared to the guy with katana. Either way, she was amazed how Usho settled his fight with that guy, although boy is bleeding now.
‘’Pal, I think we need get that fixed.’’ Yuzuki says as she points at his wound, getting a little worried. ''Oh, and I think it’s good opportunity to get the hell out of here.'' She says as she looks at the redhead man still on the ground. Well, this day is pure something, who would thought that getting lost in Cronopolis would get her in such troubles.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Oh look. I’ve been spotted,” Kazuma thought, quietly giggling at the thought that one of them thought to take a look at their surroundings. The blonde had decent instincts, which was a good thing to have for a shinobi. Even while she believed that her life was in danger, she still managed to catch a glimpse of Kazuma before focusing her attention on the situation at hand. ”ANBU are slow today,” the man said to himself, checking his stopwatch as if he were clocking their response time. Cronopolis was normally pretty safe so the abnormality could catch anyone off guard. Besides, Kazuma was available to help out… seemed like they needed him now anyways.

Weaving a couple of handseals together, Kazuma screamed to the top of his lungs, ”ALRIGHT! THAT’S ENOUGH!” Not the most stealthy approach but being loud tended to have its own reward. It was kind of bad ass to scream out something random before sticking the “superhero landing,” right? I mean, it was what everyone dreamed they’d be doing when they put on the metaphorical cape and started saving academy students. Well that… or misdirection.

Anyone paying attention, including the red headed thug, would see the black shadowy figure fading away almost as quickly as it delivered its message. Though he had figured it out, the crimson haired buffoon was already too late. The deep scar of a man possessed by fury seemed to hover over the red head as if he had been right there the whole time… like he had been hiding in the thug’s shadow waiting for an opportunity to strike. ”KO,” Kazuma quipped, delivering a swift knifehand strike to the base of the neck, instantly knocking the man cold before he could do anymore harm. ”See… this is what happens when you don’t practice kids,” he would quip as he casually hogtied the red head.

The blonde had already taken care of the other “bad ass” so really it was just one guy left. ”Go the hospital and take care of your hand. After that, tell whoever has a problem with the Usho to come see, Himura Kazuma.” A threat but one that Kazuma fully intended on transforming into a promise. If he caught any of these idiots again, he’d kill them. Only reason why he didn’t now was because of the kids. ”Or you can try me now. Might not end well for you,” Kazuma quipped, casually binding the other clown that the blonde managed to take down.

And that was that…

Now for a small lecture… well, not really.

”A little rough around the edges but you ladies have some potential. I dunno about this Usho guy though,” Kazuma spoke, slightly grinning as he removed a roll of medical tape from his black ANBU shroud before tossing it over toward the blonde student. ”You won’t have any attributes to gain if you keep diving on swords. You’re lucky that he didn’t hit anything vital.”

One more thing he was curious about…

”Why didn’t any of you run?”

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki quickly turned her head in loud voices direction and it was same man from the roof. She was already thinking he was one of the thugs too, but he hand ANBU equipment. Blonde girl was surprised when man just appeared behind the redhead and knocked him out for good. Well mostly she was surprised how quickly he appeared there. Now Yuzuki had much more happier expression and she was easily amazed how epic the man acted. Well, blonde girl always gets excited quickly anyway.
‘’Oi, oi, Ioalanta, fix him up good.’’ Yuzuki catches medical tape and gives it to Ioalanta as that girl looked the she knows some medical stuff. Yuzuki barely can put bandage on her own wounds. She hoped that boy would be fine, besides having a big wound after being stabbed with katana.

”Why didn’t any of you run?”

After that question young student turned her head at the man. That question sounded in her head few times. Really, why? Yuzuki didn’t know the boy and she didn’t know this entire Usho family business. She could simply leave the situation or run away at the any moment, but she didn’t. Probably, because she just wanted to help. Also, while thinking why did she stay and help the boy she remembers that little devil black cat that actually got her into this street. Girl scratches back of her neck and shrugs her shoulders while smiling.

‘’Well, I think that young shinobi should stick up for each other… And running away from the fights is kind of lame.’’

(MFT:260)

Usho Hagami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Sorry for being gone, I'll post either today or tommorow.

Hagami grabbed onto his side, blood would seep through his hands. The pain was really getting to him causing him to fall back. Luckily enough instead of meeting the concrete flooring, he was grabbed by the black haired girl who helped him get on his feet once more. ”A little rough around the edges but you ladies have some potential. I dunno about this Usho guy though,” The Anbu male said rummaging into his pocket then throwing some medical tape at the blonde girl. Hagami then sat down listening to the girl's orders murmuring to himself since he felt powerless being treated by her but he did appreciate the help. He took off his mask, then gave the best smile in agony he could. "I appreciate what you are doing for me...," then taking off his shirt and jacket, now revealing all of his upper proportion. Hagami paid no attention to the Anbu male, not caring about not one single word he said...He could have beaten that man by himself, it was just a few clones. All he paid attention to was the commands the black girl were giving and the blonde girl. "Hagami Usho is my name." He whispered to the black girl who was now dabbing ointment on the wound which kind of stung.

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki looks at Ioalanta which was healing boy’s wound while boy tried to hold smile in agony. The wound itself didn’t look nice. Curiously the blonde girl walks closer to two students and squats down to see Ioalanta fixing his wound. Yuzuki was amazed how quickly the short girl worked on the wound. The boy with mere luck was hit few centimeters away from his hearth and he was lucky that Ioalanta is helping him here. She didn’t forget about ANBU man standing there who kind of saved their asses but seeing how her fellow students are dealing with wound was interesting too. Also, because of all this mess she forgot about that black cat that run to save its nine lifes when the brawl started.

‘’Wow, shortie, you are amazing.’’ She compliments smaller girl while smiling. Then the blue eyed girl looks at the boy with same curious look ‘’Sooo, Usho-boy, how often do you have to deal with such sweet admirers of Usho clan?’’ Yuzuki asks as her mind recalls her grandparents saying something not nice about Usho clan but nothing really in particular.

((OOC: Oh, no worries, pal c:))

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki looked around and she understood that it was getting late and she had to go now if she wanted to avoid anger of her grandmother. Good news, these streets looked quite familiar and she was pretty sure where to go from here. Sad news, she didn’t want to leave her friend and this Usho boy. Also, the mysterious man looked like interesting person but sadly it was time to rush off. Yuzuki looked at Ioalanta and hoped that the short girl will understand.

‘’Okai, Usho-boy, don’t die on my friend here!’’ She says loudly with smile and winks at Ioalanta ‘’And good luck to you. Sorry but I really need to leave now’’ After that she chuckles and turns around the ANBU guy and shows him a thumb up ‘’Thank you for everything, keep looking epic.’’ She says cheerfully while waving her hand and then she rushes to direction that she believed that was exit from Cronopolis.

(Topic left. Sorries, I wanted to roleplay and this was taking a bit long ;_;)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back