Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wrong turn pt.3 [Requesting Entry]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

After a long night with dogs, Junko had finally arrived to where Kiri was tracked down to. With each step, he grew closer to the humongous gate. Junko could already see guards on the look out and ready for his arrival.

It had been a long journey and an even longer night. Perhaps the sennin would spend some time in the village hidden in the leaves before heading to Suna. Get some rest, have a few drinks with umashi, and get some food he don't have to hunt or cook himself. Yeah, that sounded pretty good. Who knows what else Junko would get into.

First thing first though. Find Kiri and find a hot spring. "My feline friend should be nearly out the country heading to suna. Might as well give word of my arrival right? And use other measures to examine their turbulence." Junko thought digging for two passports for the approaching shinobi.

OOC: Knock Knock Leafies! ^_^

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An unknown male with a large chakra source has been sighted at the gates.

This static message buzzed in his ear. His first thought was that Konoha needed a technical upgrade. His second thought was that they needed money for that. His words were on task, "I'll handle it." He began walking casually strolling to the unknown male. Upon sight he immediately knew this man to be Tsuyoshi Junko the Medical Sennin of Kumogakure and a friend to Yuuto.

However the Anbu Sennin looked different from the last time they met. His nody wasnt scrawny, he had been restored. He was muscular and his skin firm and young. His tan skin in fact became darker, his third eye eas open. His eye color was the normal teal but they lookef more sharp and piercing. Yuuto was sporting a fade too now and had some battle scars. His black leather body armor wasn't completely covering his torso. He had no mask for him being the Sennin meant he was a public figure.

He approached Junko who was now pulling out two passports. The three eyed shinobi would take them already knowing they belonged to Kiri and Junko. "It's good to see you again Junko. Did your student Kiri tell you I briefly trained him to control his Spirit Beast a little better? I don't see him with you, where is the troublemaker?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Passing the passports to the....... wait....Yuuto?

"It's good to see you again Junko. Did your student Kiri tell you I briefly trained him to control his Spirit Beast a little better? I don't see him with you, where is the troublemaker?"

Smirking while raising a brow, Junko could've sworn Yuuto was apart of kumogakure and he left him back at home .. uhh... how long it's been? Anyways, quickly piecing things together, Junko knew it had to do something with the treaty. The same thing happen when he was a medical chief taking study and a leadership position in stone. Man, time truly flies and glides.

Observing Yuuto, he looked well again. His body was back up to part and better than ever. Truly the man Junko remembered from his younger days still as a upcoming medical ninja dealing with his own demon at the time. Outstretching his hand for a warriors hand shake, Junko would greet the man with a smirk. "Good to see you as well Yuuto, looking damn good man. Kiri didn't run it by me and he's actually the reason I'm here. My feline companions tracked down his scent to this location. He made a wrong turn during a snow storm on our journey to suna. Haven't seen him around? Or perhaps any of the leaf guards?" Junko said as his stomach began to twist up and let out a beastly growl.

"Be patient, don't have to catch an attitude. perhaps Yuuto will direct me where to fill you up." Junko said jokingly while placing a hand on his stomach and giving it a few pats. It had been a long journey. It was time to dine, unwind, and visit those hot springs bragged about.

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto looked at his friend with a goofy smile as he mentioned the Sennin's physique. "Thanks man a lot of crazy things have happened since I saw you last.
It has to have been nearly a month now but this is my fourth day on the job."
Yuuto would pipe up as Junko explained why he was there. He explained his feline companion is what brought him here, knowing Junko he meant some kind of creation, the man was a master summoner after all.

"Hmm this is troubling I can't say that I have heard anything about Kiri. However I haven't had a chance to check every report just yet, fisrt day on this bit of the job. Tell you what let's go to my place. We can use my home office and go through some copies of the reports. We can get some food in you because you clearly need it, spar if you want, it would be great for my student Hoshi to observe high level combat. Maybe make it a three-way .... pause." he was lying he did know something about Kiri but he didn't want to tell Junko, not yet. The Anbu sennin woud hold his tongue on matters until he got something out of Junko.

Yuuto would motion for Junko to follow allowing the Medical Sennin into the village. However if Junko insisted they continue to talk here, he would turn to face the Kumogakurian and motion for him to follow.

[Granted Entry upon follow]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Thanks man a lot of crazy things have happened since I saw you last.
It has to have been nearly a month now but this is my fourth day on the job."

"We have much catching up to do then." Junko said with a nod and smirk as Yuuto continued.

"Hmm this is troubling I can't say that I have heard anything about Kiri. However I haven't had a chance to check every report just yet, fisrt day on this bit of the job. Tell you what let's go to my place. We can use my home office and go through some copies of the reports. We can get some food in you because you clearly need it, spar if you want, it would be great for my student Hoshi to observe high level combat. Maybe make it a three-way .... pause."

"Aww shucks, try not to spoil me too bad. Please, direct the way." Junko said following the man in charge. Yuuto was on the roll in leaf, moving up the ladder with ease it seemed. It would be nice to kick it with him and his student for awhile. "Hoshi you say? Did you meet the lad here in leaf?" Junko asked following Yuuto inside the village. Looking at his friend once again, he could feel the power pent in his body. It was obvious he had grown a lot in the last month. It would be the perfect opportunity to knock some dust off the old bones. After all, Yuuto's powers were fierce and not something to take lightly. A challenge that would certainly make Junko a better man with each blow.

[Village Entered/Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back