Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yamato Kai -> Agito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Yamato Kai
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Re-Birth Card
Last Known Where-abouts: None
Old IC Rank: Jounin

New Character Name: Agito
Preferred Username: Agito
New Village: Missing
New BL/CA: Void Adept
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Code:
[u]Treasure Hunter[/u] [Vet]
[b]HP:[/b] (50+15) x stamina
[b]CP:[/b] (35+15) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +1 Secondaries
[i]High:[/i] Melee Accuracy and Genjutsu D.c
[i]Average:[/i] Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Puppet Accuracy and Ranged Accuracy
[i]Low:[/i] None
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch
IC Rank: ANBU

Character Age: 20
Character's Physical Description:
  • Agito bears a short and clean brown hair that is gel'd back giving an elegant and gentlemanly look to those who see him. Having a lightly tanned skin and bright azure blue eyes gives the charm when needed. Preferring stylish clothes yet convenient and useful at the same time. A signature white jacket with an open vest and the collar raised. Wearing a standard gray undershirt and dark blue pants with several pockets and a noticeable silver chain connected from the waist to his right pocket.
  • Accessorizing some more, he wears two white belts that crosses each other, with each belt holding a small pouch enough to store his weaponry and some items that are necessary for his travel. Along with that, he wears black gloves that allows him to handle foreign objects with care.
Character's Mental Description:
  • Agito at heart is an adventurer, never in one place unless given reason. As such, one can find all the traits of an adventurer in him - being brave, persistent and of course, curious to find ancient artifacts of the old world. He'll continue until he can find whatever he set his mind into, refusing to give up empty handed.
  • A bit greedy and the type of person to eavesdrop in a conversation if word treasure was mentioned of any sort of form, even going as far to make friends out of nowhere, and with experience - being sociable enough to trust some people even if it means not leaving their side until he could get the information he needs.
Multiple Personality Application: N/A
Character History:
Agito started his profession as a Treasure Hunter at a young age of nine, reason being a random accident that happened and changed his perception of the world forever. Running through the slums of his little village, like a kid with nothing to do but to annoy the heck of everyone he encounters. His village was small and barely in a map, but still there were passing shinobi and alike that would actually drop by and he would take the chance to learn the basics of the shinobi arts. Though he wasn't an official shinobi, he knew it would be a great help in the future if needed.

Everyone knew him, he was a wild kid and the sight of him gave expressions of happiness while at the same time, worry - such a weird mixture but he could see right through them. Mainly because regardless of what happened to him, mainly injuries or what not, he always had a smile in his face. His crazy antics allows him to move as fast as he can while reacting to danger that he would face. As far as he can remember, he helped a lot of villagers but doing something unexpectedly that would turn out the right way, a carriage with a lose wheel and for some weird coincidence, he saw it wobbling and was about to give up. It was speeding but not that fast that he wouldn't catch up to it, as crazy as his actions were, he was able to save a newborn baby with their parents inside without being noticed. Running up to the carriage and rumming the wheel with his own body, a few bruises earned thanks to this so-called 'Chakra' he learned but it fixed the wheel, pushing it back in place. He was happy, nobody was injured except for himself but knowing things before it actually happens was something he felt was natural to him.

But one day, those expressions turned into worry only as Agito did not returned from his 'crazy adventures'. It was merely a day but without him running the streets and making noises was unusual and silent. Despite being the slums, one already knows how dangerous it is to go in a dark alley but from rumors, he never dropped by one. He was last sighted in the outskirts of the slums which was known as the place where dumps are wasted.

In truth, Agito found himself unconscious, wet and cold in an unknown place - his nose violated by a pungent smell that followed him wherever he would go. Last time he remembered, he woke up with darkness around him, a bright light above him. Judging from the shape and rusted ladder, he fell down an open manhole. Just a few bruises and all but even with such smell and environment, a butterfly that glowed bright gold fluttered around him before making its way deeper in the sewers. His curiosity getting the best of him, followed the insect deeper in the darkness until his only light was the small butterfly, appearing like a glowing orb.

Seconds became hours but time seems to have disappeared, he was in a trance - merely following the insect as it makes it way somewhere until a sudden drop, the light fading away as he made his descent to the unknown. Weird but he never panicked, a feeling that tells him that everything will be all right and he was right - he landed on the ground, soft and grainy, it was sand. What made him sure it was sand was what was in front of him, an underground lake cavern and what was more amazing was in the middle of the lake - a white oaken tree floating calmly with several butterflies like the one he saw before made their home.

Just a single experience and he wanted to see more, things such as these hidden away from plain sight, he knew there were more and he was out to search for it. Even as he grew older, he made multiple discoveries, finding landscapes untouched by man and relics that were once forgotten but now recovered. But his search has not ended, he just started his journey.
Clan Request: N/A

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=13412
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=487&t=29987
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=488&t=13405
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups: None at the Moment

Old Stats: 3600/3600 (600 in all Stats)
Old OOC Rank: Jounin
Stat Cut: N/A
New Stats: 3600/3600 (600 in all Stats)
New OOC Rank: Jounin

Justu Mastery Swaps: All Jutsus except for Non-Elemental Jutsus.(Fire Jutsus - 17 / Explosion - 12 / Medical - 4 / ANBU - 3 / 6 Remaining Jutsu Blank-Ups) for a total of 42 Jutsus Blank Rank-ups.
Link of current Jutsus and references

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Class: approved
Jutsu swaps: approved
Name/description: approved
CA: no description about how acquired or why it suits him.
Rank: I see no mention of how he gained ANBU skills or for that matter...
History: looks good except for one minor problem: you hàven 't explained how Agito gained knowledge of chakra/shinobi jutsu or their equivilent. Currently he's just a well-experienced civilian. What gives him his superhuman shinobi/shinobi-like capability?

Address these issues and I think you're golden.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kendori Shuu said:
Class: approved
Jutsu swaps: approved
Name/description: approved
CA: no description about how acquired or why it suits him.
Rank: I see no mention of how he gained ANBU skills or for that matter...
History: looks good except for one minor problem: you hàven 't explained how Agito gained knowledge of chakra/shinobi jutsu or their equivilent. Currently he's just a well-experienced civilian. What gives him his superhuman shinobi/shinobi-like capability?

Address these issues and I think you're golden.

Edited History, removed ANBU - was supposed to be N/A or Main Branch or whatever Mercenaries get.

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So you're looking for main branch abilities then, which is fine, and your edits give your CA and chakra knowledge enough to squeak by, so I'll OK this. Just need one more missing Councilperson and your set. Truth be told I wish I'd thought of the treasure hunter idea first, as it's pretty wicked!

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The 15% / 25% of the stuff I'm about to sell for the Jutsus? Don't they issue 100% refund on OCRs anymore?

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They've never issued 100%. When you OCR you take the hit if you're selling stuff. Sorry to tell you, but swapping jutsus comes with this cost. Does this change your jutsu swaps?

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kendori Shuu said:
They've never issued 100%. When you OCR you take the hit if you're selling stuff. Sorry to tell you, but swapping jutsus comes with this cost. Does this change your jutsu swaps?

Not with this announcement. I got a full refund on my Jutsus previously as well.

EDIT: This was posted way back so I'm not sure if this is still in effect but yeah.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Alright had to go through your old OCR and back here, so you will be refunded for 36 Jutsus.

Old OCR: 39 Blank Jutsu Rank Ups. 5 Additional Jutsus Kept.
Training: 33 Blank Jutsus Used. 6 Unused Blank Jutsu Rank Ups.
New OCR: Converting 38 - (2 NE Jutsu) = 36 Jutsus to be converted.
Total Amount of Blank Jutsus: 6 + 36 = 42

Sorry, had to write things out.

Rank E Jutsus Owned = 450 * 2 = 900
Rank D Jutsus Owned= 1,200 * 5 = 6000
Rank C Jutsus Owned = 3,250 * 12 = 39000
Rank B Jutsus Owned = 7,500 * 9 = 67500
Rank A Jutsus Owned = 12,500 * 8 = 100000
Yen to Gain Back = 213400 - (213400 * 0.25) = $160,050

Yen Added. You can sell the jutsu now.

Think that's the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.