Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yamato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Medic_zps7645d984.png

Name:Yamato
Physical Description: Yamato has a slender build that he inherited from his mother. The boy is slightly above average height for his age at four feet tall, yet remains under average weight at fifty pounds. Yet he still in medical terms is quite the healthy lad.
Mental Description: Yamato's demeanor is a kind and soft spoken sort. It is rare to see him smile, because he believes that smiling is wasting energy that could be better spent helping others. Yamato is quick to praise others, and slow to boast of his own accomplishments.
History: Yamato comes a from a large family of traditional doctors. Traditional meaning 'non-shinobi'. Because of this, Yamato has grown up strong and healthy always receiving excellent care by his parents. Yamato gets his helpful nature from his parents, who were always preaching that selfless acts are the greatest. When Yamato was four years old he over heard his father after losing a patient cursing the fact that he was not gifted in the same ways as the shinobi. The reason his father was angry was because he lost a patient that surely could have been saved with medical ninjutsu. From that day on Yamato dreamed of pursuing a life as a shinobi to make his father proud.​

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Su-

Waaaaaaait a second.

Did you have a previous character? I ask because you have money already, and it's higher than the typical student starting monies. If you did, you either need to OCR or reboot. Read this topic for details: Linkie

Once you figure out what you wanna do (You can just take the free rebirth, keeping anything you already have and keep the exact same application =P) then we can proceed accordingly. Unfortunately, we have to make sure paperwork is in order. People are sticklers for that around here =p

Yamato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I wanted to start from 100% scratch. So I'm alright with being set back to starter money. I had a character before I lost internet, no real interest in continuing it.

Yamato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I actually wanted to start from complete scratch so i am okay with going back to starter money. If there is something I need to do to make a 'paper trail' for that just let me know.

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Again, because we like to have these things set in stone.

You are about to perform a Character Reboot.

By agreeing to this you lose everything from previous characters including, but not limited to: Earned Yen, Trained Stats, Jutsu Bought, Kinjutsu, Cursed Seals, etc.

If you are okay with the ramifications of this decision, please post a confirmation and I will happily reboot you!

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Request your Academy Banner: here <----Took care of this for you already =D
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here

Start Yen: 500

Starting Stats:
Stamina: 5