Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yogi [Merc] to Rika [Merc]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oishi Shichimenchou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Let's see if this can be done then.

I'm turning Yogi into an INPC. I'll get someone else from plot team to look over my use of Rain, since it'd be plain silly for me to self-approve myself on that end.

In general I don't care about the OOC battle stuff. I don't want any of that kinjutsu/bloodlines/etc. Take out what you must in order to do the OCR. If I want any of that latter I'll just get it the old fashioned way.

Last Known Where-abouts: Fire Country.
Old IC Rank: ANBU.

New Character Name: Ame Rika
Preferred Username: Rika
New Village: Mercenary/Rain
New BL/CA: None
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Class Name
HP: (70+lvl) x stamina
CP: (35+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu
High: High Stat(s)
Average: All.
Low: Low Stat(s
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: ANBU
IC Rank: Rain ANBU

Character Age: 16.
Character's Physical Description:

At the age of sixteen, Rika has only recently left behind the awkward part of adolescence where one is neither a child or adult physically. She is relatively tall and heavier than civilian girls in no small part due to her training as a kunoichi. Among her friends Rika admits that she wishes she had larger breasts, but concedes that fat is tough to maintain when you are sprinting around half the time. Her natural hair color is a bright shade of blue, but she regularly dies it to a darker hue for camouflage purposes. Likewise she keeps her hair short.

Character's Mental Description:

Rika entered the shinobi academy at a young age. Her mother and father are both shinobi in Amegakure and took it as granted that their child would follow their footsteps and serve the village as a shinobi. For all intents and purposes Rika considers the shinobi of Rain village to be her extended family and to a good extent she is correct. This arrangement has left her with some mental instability, but no more than one should expect of an adolescent that has spent her entire life training as a kunoichi.

Multiple Personality Application:
None.
Character History:

Rika officially enrolled in the Hidden Rain Village's shinobi academy at the age of eight, although her father started her training as soon as she was capable of walking. By the age of ten she had graduated as a genin, and by her eleventh year she had enrolled as an ANBU in training. She earned the rank of ANBU a little after her fifteenth birthday. She took maternity leave from work a few months after that and only recently re-entered the service.

It must be emphasized that the Hidden Rain Village, and most minor villages, are so small that they function most like extended families. Rika knows her blood parents are an ANBU by the name of Shunsuke and a Mednin by the name of Yuki, but was herself raised by 'Aunt' Chiyo. Her parents were never a couple, much less married, and had conceived Rika during a casual encounter. 'Aunt' Chiyo was in fact one of many Mednin wet nurses in the village who specialized in rearing the children. Later in life Rika would meet and be trained by her father, but this had more to do with the fact that he was an ANBU and Rika had been selected to become an ANBU for the village than the fact that they were blood kin. Rika's child in turn would be raised by one of the village's Mednin wet nurses and might never interact with Rika in any significant way.

The top brass discouraged blood relatives from associating too closely in the fear that shinobi might form families that competed with the larger shinobi 'family' they had worked so carefully to cultivate. Marriage and long term relationships are discouraged in favor of casual encounters for the purpose of conceiving children and pleasure. Children are taken away from there mothers as soon as they could. That is just how things worked in the Hidden Rain Village. For what it was worth, the system worked and the shinobi regarded themselves as family regardless of actual blood relation.

There are a few Rain shinobi who came from traditional families, but these are mostly recruits who came from civilian families. Initially those on top are skeptical about bringing in recruits from civilian families as they might lure some shinobi to long for a different type of family structure, but it was ultimately decided to be necessary in order to increase genetic diversity.

Rika works in the ANBU branch's foreign intelligence division. She spends months at a time in foreign lands acquiring information and reporting back to the village anything worthwhile at the end. Rika is still a new ANBU so she still reports to a direct superior and is only granted information on a need to know basis, so as to avoid any possible leakage of sensitive information regarding Rain should she be captured.

Clan Request: None.

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A
Old Profile: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=2784
Old Training: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=487&t=3635
Old Dojo: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=488&t=3826
Old FAQ: This seems to have been lost somewhere in archives.

Special Usergroups:
No need to touch any of my OOC groups.

Old Stats:
Agility: 600/600
Stamina: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600
Old OOC Rank:
S-rank.
Stat Cut:
Nada.
New Stats:
Not touching anything.
New OOC Rank:
S-rank.

Justu Mastery Swaps:

Not swapping any jutsu.

Name of any Contract you currently own:
None.

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own:
None.

Name of Kinjutsu you own:
Human Puppet. Feel free to get rid of it. I have no use for a kinjutsu and if I decide to get one in the future I'll do it the old fashioned way.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?

Yes. I plan to make Yogi an INPC though and the topics in question are just me role playing with myself. So yeah.

http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=30650

Senka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As a representative of Plot team I approve the use of Rain in Yogi's history.

Rain: Creating a better future. Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back